The Faceoff

Into the Digital World

~( ' 3 ' ) ~~ 

-------


Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows pending her busy thoughts with Yuri beside her. 

 

“Details, Taeyeon.” Yuri broke the silence with Taeyeon as they ran passed a ready Hyoyeon.

 

“You get the left head, I get the right head.” Taeyeon proceeded. “Do whatever it takes to have it attack my side. And because it can’t reach, it will provoke the middle head.”

 

“And it’ll bite their own heads off.” Yuri and Taeyeon ran by Sooyoung and Tiffany, who were waiting for their go.

 

“Precisely.”


….

By the time everyone was positioned, the Cerberus’s heads were still stuck to the ground. Yuri and Taeyeon ran by unnoticed, they were able to reach behind the Cerberus.

 

Upon comparison, Taeyeon and Yuri’s body looked like no match for the huge creature. They each took their side and gave each other the signal. With their nod, they hastily grabbed hold of the Cerberus’s hind legs and pulled themselves up, landing on its back. The Cerberus sensed disturbance and yanked its head out of the ground. The strong movement made Yuri and Taeyeon wobble, so they decided to crawl on all fours.

 

Before the Cerberus could release another forceful act to shake off the annoyance, it saw a bright platinum blonde girl, standing cockily below.  It tilted its head confusedly at her. Hyoyeon had her hands on her hips, then wiggled her finger naughtily.

 

“Not today, ugly!” Hyoyeon flipped it off and booked it. ( Hyoyeon gave the middle finger)

 

The Cerberus clearly knew what inappropriate action she just made and leaped for her. But, it barely missed.

 

Crap, that was close.  Hyoyeon felt the ground quake and continued her footwork.

 

“YOOO HOOOOO ~~ “ Tiffany boomed her voice.

 

The Cerberus flinched from the sudden volume at the side. It tipped its heads to see a girl in a stylish, bright pink outfit. It squinted from the sudden array of bright colours, first the platinum blonde and now bright pink.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!” Sooyoung released a thunderous bellow shortly after, easily matching the Cerberus.

 

The Cerberus cringed at the incredible loud outburst. Everything happening right now was really weird. These girls are really bizarre. So, the Cerberus roared back at the two girls with loud voices. Yet, the two girls showed no sign of fear. It became confused as to why they weren’t backing down. 

 

Both Tiffany and Sooyoung inhaled a deep, deep breath, and doubled the intensity.

 

“YOOOOOOOONNNNAAAA !!!"  

 

Everything amplified, the tree branches snapped , the ground vibrated, and the monster covered their ears.

 

“Dammnn… “ Yoona uncovered one ear, “UNNIES THAT WAS AWESOME !! “ 

 

“Hurry Yoona – unnie!” Seohyun nudged Yoona.

 

“Right.” Yoona placed a rock and pulled back her sling from her sling shot. She closed one eye and concentrated her aim.

 

“BULLS EYE !!” Yoona and Seohyun high five’d beside their mountainous amount of rock ammo.

 

“Nice one, unnie !”

 

Yoona got up away from Seohyun to circle behind the Cerberus, “I’m not done!”

 

Yoona pulled back strongly and aimed at the best spot anyone  could ask for.

 

The butthole.

 

And so, she released. 

 

The choding’s alligator laugh could be heard miles away.

 

“…Yoona unnie .. So immature.. ” Seohyun shook her head at the scene.

 

The Cerberus cried and recoiled back from a painful sting in one of its eyes. And a sharp pain in its hole. The unforeseen recoiling surprised Taeyeon and Yuri, and their bodies crashed right into the back of the Cerberus’s skulls.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri were wonderfully, randomly positioned and gave each other the signal.

 

“Only chance, “ Taeyeon breathed out. Yuri nodded her head at her.

 

And Yuri went first. She hurled over the left head, gripping onto the tip of the ear to prevent herself from falling. 

 

The Cerberus yelped as it felt its ear being tugged. Only to see a tanned girl hanging on it.  The left head was about to chomp at her, but Yuri swung her body and punched the eyeball closest to her. 

 

Hearing the cries of the Cerberus, Taeyeon took action and leaped over the right head. She had one hand that never left contact and managed to grab a hold of the Cerberus’s lower eyelid. 

 

The scene right now was appalling , there was a Taeyeon dangling while gripping the skin of the lower eyelid. A Yuri swinging around, holding onto tip of the ear. 

 

A Sooyoung and Tiffany blaring out their loud voices.

 

A trolling Hyoyeon doing jumping jacks in front of it.

 

And Yoona reloading her slingshot while Seohyun scurried around for their ammo collection.

 

“Now, Yuri !” Taeyeon braced for what Yuri had planned.

 

Yuri swung powerfully and extended her body. She used the momentum for one last to sway past the left head to reach the middle head. Yuri gave a side kick to the middle head’s face 4 times very quickly.

 

Taeyeon gripped her two hands on its lower eyelid and made herself flip upside down. She wanted to kick upwards into the middle head’s eyeball, but it was too far.

 

DAMN MY SHORT LEGS! Taeyeon grunted in frustration. 

 

She went for the next closest thing and drove her one foot up the middle’s head nostrils. She kicked around inside it, before pulling out. She did it a couple more times until she couldn’t hold herself upside down anymore,  so she hung back to normal. 

 

The Middle head was attacked with a kick to its face and something shoved up its nose.

 

It was pissed. The Cerberus faced a dangling Yuri and tried to bite off her, however, it couldn’t reach. The Middle head huffed and saw Taeyeon, but couldn’t reach her either because of the inability to stretch its neck. 

 

Nonetheless, it still kept trying. The Cerberus’s middle head attempted a chomp at Yuri ,  but it ended up scratching the left head instead. The two heads barked at each other, until the right head barked at both heads, accidentally spitting saliva at the two heads. 

 

“Are they nuts?!” Sunny helplessly watched her two friends hanging on the Cerberus.

 

Jessica subconsciously wrung her hands tightly, this was a dangerous plan that could end badly. "Yuri..."

 

The fury of the fight escalated in which, Taeyeon started to lose her hold on the eyelid. She knew she was starting to slip and it would be pointless to hang on any longer.

 

“Yuri-ah!” Taeyeon cried out. 

 

Yuri was being flung around furiously, yet she heard Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon struggling to hold  her grip. Yuri didn’t know what else to do because of the constant flinging that was  happening to her.

 

Yuri noticed the three heads starting to go at each other. She used momentum from the fierce jerking and let go of the ear. Luckily, her body heading towards Taeyeon was overlooked.

 

Taeyeon slipped her grip on the eyelid and began to fall.

 

In midair, Yuri swooped right into Taeyeon; catching her, and they both zipped by the Cerberus, crashing onto the ground.

 

Yuri held Taeyeon as they skidded against the ground harshly, subsequently rolling separately from the brute force.

 

“Taeyeon !” Tiffany shouted from the distance. 

 

“Yuri! “ Jessica fearfully wavered from the two girls thrown to the ground.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri stopped skidding and remained lying on the ground. 

 

Yuri opened up her blurred vision with the monster a few meters away. She groaned and dragged herself to Taeyeon.

 

Yuri hunched over and tapped her  cheek. “Taeyeon-ah. “

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes faintly and saw Yuri’s simpering smile. “Ugh… Did that just happen?” 

 

“Yep, check that out, ” Yuri and Taeyeon spotted the Cerberus attacking each other.

 

“Can’t believe we did it, “ Taeyeon grunted and stood up, with the help of a woozy Yuri.

 

“Didn’t doubt you at all,” Yuri snickered. “ We make a pretty good team.” 

 

The two stumbled their way to the rest of their friends. 

 

“That was not being careful.” Jessica scolded the two. “Now you two are hurt, look at you!“

 

Taeyeon glanced at Yuri and winked. Yuri wore a mischievous facial expression for only Taeyeon to catch. The two girls staggered dramatically to Jessica, and fainted right in front of her. 

 

Tiffany who happened to be beside Jessica, fumbled her way at the unexpected outcome and fortunately secured Taeyeon on her lap. “Taeyeon?”

 

“H-Hey!” Jessica caught Yuri’s weakened body before carefully settling down.

 

“Y-Yuri!?” She cautiously held Yuri’s jaw and upper neck with her slender fingers. “ ...Yuri?”


Yuri felt the delicate touch on her skin, the feeling was reminiscing for some reason. However, beginning to hear the weak whimpering coming from the girl, she realized this was good enough. Yuri shot her eyes open and made an old ugly man face. Jessica squealed and dropped Yuri’s head. 

 

Taeyeon heard Yuri’s laughter and couldn’t hold it in either.

 

Taeyeon snorted out her ahjumma laugh and was also dropped by Tiffany.

 

“Ahahahahahah!” Both Yuri and Taeyeon were on ground rolling around laughing , holding their stomachs.  And eventually, coming back to their senses.

 

“That was so funny!” Taeyeon wiped a tear away. “Good job, Yuri.“

 

Yuri let out the last of her giggle. “We’re really gonna die now.”

 

Yuri jabbed at Taeyeon to show her the unamused Jessica and Tiffany.

 

“That wasn’t funny!! “ Jessica slapped Taeyeon in the arm.

 

“What the hell!! How dare you make me worry like that! “ Jessica kicked Yuri’s shin.  

 

Taeyeon pouted and rubbed her arm.

 

While hopping on one foot, Yuri lifted her knee and hugged it.

 

Sunny witnessed the entire thing and could only shake her head at the fools , she exhaled a defeated sigh. From the corner, Sunny saw her friends shouting while jogging towards them.

 

“Guys guys look!” Hyoyeon frantically waved towards the Cerberus.

 

Each of the Cerberus’s heads had torn flesh. They bit each other to death. It vaporized into digital pixels and faded into the air.

 

“We-we actually did it? “ Yoona spoke in disbelief. 

 

“Yeah we defeated it! “ Sooyoung shouted and cheered. 

 

Tiffany neared even closer to Taeyeon and Yuri who were getting beat up by Jessica, “Oh my god, seriously! You two are completely insane!“

 

Tiffany clutched Yuri and Taeyeon’s collars and yanked it.

 

“I would knock some sense back into you two, but Jessica is already doing it for all of us.” 

 

Tiffany released their collar and smiled at Jessica. “Continue until all their loose screws are out.”  

 

Taeyeon and Yuri gulped and hugged each other from the angry, distraught Jessica approaching them.

 

The rest of their friends laughed at the commotion.  

…..

“They’re quite an unusual bunch… aren’t they?” 

“And the Digital World depends... on them … “ 

“Truly unique.  We shall reveal our presence now.”


“As you wish, Goddess Martel.”


--------


Hello all !  What do you think guys? Although I  have chapters completed already, if any of you guys have an idea you would like to share and see it appear in the story, feel free to let me know in the comment section; I might incorporate it.  <3

Also, comments, vote ups, or suscribing, are great motivators for me. 

Happy reading ~