Come Back To Me

Into the Digital World

 

( ゚▽゚)/~  Hello dear readers !!!!!!! Still remember me? LOL  Sorry for not updating for so long, my friends had gone through break ups/relationship issues, so i needed to be there for them. 
 

I know this is irrelevant, but i want to share what i think for those who want/wish to be in a relationship. 'Know yourself well enough to decide if you're ready to commit.'
 

Anyway, I gotta find my groove now from not writing for a while.. Hope this makes up for my M.I.A-ness <3 Back to the story!
 

-----------------

 

“Yuri…”
 

This wasn’t happening.
 

“Y-Yuri…”
 

She lifted her head up, but Yuri nor her friends were there.
 

This can’t be happening.
 

“You were the only one who ever understood me for who I was. You promised Yuri… You promised you’d stay by my side…”
 

How could Jessica cope with this now? This was a nightmare replaying itself once again.
 

She was depleted and defeated.
 

The heart crushing pain had made Jessica dropped down on her knees. She closed her eyes and thought about everything she had missed about Yuri.
 

To have to go through life without Yuri again, no more stupid Yuri, no more scolding Yuri, no more being comforted by Yuri.
 

No more having Yuri beside her.
 

“Yuri you idiot…” Jessica whimpered.
 

All Jessica wanted right now was to feel Yuri’s warm embrace.
 

Jessica wrapped her arms around herself; her desperate hunger to feel Yuri wrap her arms around her.
 

“Why does this always happen to us… Why does the world keep stopping us from being together!?”
 

Jessica solemnly stared up at the sky.
 

“Are we not meant to be?...”
 

The sky was beautiful, like it was mocking Jessica’s victory.
 

Jessica imagined an outline of Yuri in the sky; her smoky eyes, her pretty smile, and her messy hair. Jessica saw her so clearly that she wondered if maybe Yuri was gazing down at her.
 

“You can’t be gone Yuri… You just can’t be… ” Jessica began to cry softly, feeling as helpless as a child.
 

“I miss you… I’ve missed you ever since I was forced to leave… Don’t you know that? Don’t leave me here like this…”
 

Jessica had already lost Yuri before, and this time she couldn’t take it. Losing Yuri like this was too painful for anyone to bear.
 

“Don’t leave me alone…”
 

Jessica felt paralyzed, the oxygen squeezed from her heavy body, as if every internal organ was crushed.
 

No matter how desperate Jessica called for Yuri, she was answered with silence every time.
 

“Come back…”
 

Jessica dazed at the crumbled Temple.
 

A boulder shifted.
 

Jessica stared at the movement apprehensively, “Wh-what was that?”
 

If this was another enemy, Jessica would really consider the world was out to get her and that this moment would truly be her last. She was too broken and demoralized.
 

The boulder slanted and rolled over.
 

“Who’s…Who’s there?!” Jessica was full of panic, her body stood still as paralysis took over in fear.
 

Suddenly, a large head poked itself through a crevice among the rubble.
 

“UGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!! *COUGH COUGH*”
 

Jessica’s eyes widened in realization.
 

“TIFFANY!!”
 

Tiffany pushed a boulder off of her, coughing out the dust that managed to invade .
 

Jessica frantically stumbled towards Tiffany and helped her out.
 

*COUGH* “JE…JESSICA *COUGH*”
 

“Tiffany!” Jessica gave Tiffany a fierce hug. “Tiffany… Tiffany I’m so glad you’re alive! I thought you didn’t make it…”
 

I really can’t breathe now. Tiffany managed to gasp.
 

Jessica released her grip and then hugged Tiffany again as soon as she had taken a huge gulp of air. “I’m just so glad you’re okay.”
 

“I’m…I’m not…” Tiffany’s voice broke as she began crying, “They’re still…”
 

Tiffany choked out a sob, “They’re still down there!”
 

Tiffany clasped onto Jessica crying out as Jessica held onto her. Jessica’s heart breaking pain overwhelmed her.
 

“Taeyeon… Taeyeon, Sh-She screamed my name and ran to me…” Tiffany’s tears were soaking Jessica’s shoulder.
 

“Taeyeon threw me up… But then when I looked back down…”

 

--- (Flashblack) ---
 

“TIFFANY!!! TIFFANY!!!” As the ceiling was collapsing and the ground was caving, Taeyeon struggled to move, but she made herself bolt to Tiffany.
 

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany reached out for her as the ground became uneven.
 

Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany as tightly as she could. “…Fany, I love you, I love you, I love you, don’t forget… Don’t ever forget!”
 

Taeyeon gave Tiffany a desperate, passionate kiss, as though it was her last.
 

Taeyeon’s mind was a mess. Tiffany was everything she’d ever wanted, all she’d ever dreamt of, and here she was.
 

Taeyeon finally had her.
 

Taeyeon had a look, a look of affection and uncertainty. “Don’t cry…”
 

Tiffany watched Taeyeon grab her by her waist, “TaeTae… What’re you doing!?”
 

Taeyeon’s voice was shaking, “Fany hold on…”
 

“Tell me what you’re doing!!” Tiffany clutched onto Taeyeon, not wanting to let go.
 

“Get out now! The walls are caving!” Taeyeon tried to speak in a firm and strong voice, but it was noticeably wavering.
 

“TAEYEON WAIT!”
 

Taeyeon ignored Tiffany’s plea and leaped into the air. With the little magic she gathered, Taeyeon her remaining energy and launched Tiffany through the opened roof.
 

“GO!!”
 

“NO TAEYEON!! TAEYEON!” Tiffany screamed as she felt a whirl of colourful wind fly her higher.
 

“STAY ALIVE FANY!”
 

Right after, everything fell. Taeyeon’s body was covered by falling debris and rocks.
 

“TAEYEON!!”
 

--- (End flashback) ----


 

Tiffany shut her eyes as tears squeezed out, “She was g-gone… Everything went crashing down on her… I-I… Taeyeon...”
 

Jessica tightened her hug, this was unreal. How could this happen. The two girls sobbed and were breathing harder.
 

Jessica knew.
 

How badly Jessica wanted to be wrong.

 

……....

 

The girls began coughing as the dust created from the destroyed Temple entered their lungs.
 

Yuri’s coughing and Seohyun’s mixture of sobs, gasps, and everyone else’s coughs reached Taeyeon’s ears before she glanced around.
 

The cloud of debris around them was so thick that it was obstructing their view.
 

Taeyeon collected her magic and created a multi-coloured barrier to shield everyone from the collapsing Temple.
 

Before then, Taeyeon had oddly felt her energy restore when Jessica held her, unfortunately, the amount was little.
 

“Everyone… *COUGH* Are you okay?” Taeyeon felt tighten from all the particles invading her lungs.
 

“No, but we’re still in one piece… So I guess that means something,” Sunny used her hand to waft the dust away from her.
 

Yoona asked, fear just edging into her voice, “Can we get out?”
 

“I dunno… I’m completely out,” Yuri wheezed, as she wasn’t able to summon any magic.
 

Soon, more rumbling vibrated and the rocks started to crack under pressure.
 

“OH GOD!!”
 

The girls panicked at the ground beneath them crumbling at a rapid pace.
 

“We’re not gonna make it!” Sooyoung screamed in fear.
 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened as time seemed to slow down, she dragged her exhausted body to the nearest rocky wall.
 

“CLIMB!!” Drained of magic and power, that was the first word that left her lips; anxious for her friends to start climbing up.
 

They all began hoisting themselves higher with all their might.
 

“It’s getting harder to breathe the higher we go!” Yoona gasped out.
 

“LESS CHAT OR YOU’LL BE SPLAT! HURRY!!” Sooyoung stretched her long limbs, reaching for the protruding rocks.
 

Taeyeon peered down and had her friends follow her up, but fatigue was noticeably taking over them already. Especially the one at the very end.
 

“YURI!”
 

As everyone was frantically climbing up the rocky wall, Yuri was at the end leaning her haggard body with her arms barely lifted past her shoulders. She barely had enough strength to jump from rock to rock before falling to the darkness.
 

Demon lord Rikka had a lustful interest in Yuri, she out way more magic from Yuri than any of the other girls to violate Yuri.
 

”CLIMB, CLIMB, CLIMB! COME ON BODY, CLIMB!” Yuri mentally urged her weakened body to move onwards and upwards.
 

No matter how hard Yuri tried, she couldn’t make her body respond. “Man, I feel like sh*t.”
 

Yuri looked upwards and saw all her friends struggling their way to the slits of the glistening light shining through.
 

The light, it gave her the feeling of warmth.
 

Jessica…
 

Yuri reached her hand out shimmering light. “Wait for me... I’m coming.” She grasped the light and clutched her fist.
 

Yuri leaped up and began hauling herself towards the radiance, and said in a determined tone, “I’m coming.”

 

……....

 

“Hyunnie, just… a little more… Okay?” Yoona gave Seohyun a boost every step of the way from underneath.
 

Seohyun squeezed her eyes tightly as tears began to form, “I’m trying Yoona-unnie, but I’m… I’m too tired…”
 

“Stay strong, your Y-Yoongie’s here… We can watch all seasons of Keroro after this, okay? Hyunnie?”
 

Seohyun blushed to herself and nodded, she went to pull herself upwards again, but her grip loosen and her hand slipped, which caused her footing to slip as well, “AHHH! UNNIE!”
 

Seohyun slid downwards to Yoona, where Yoona safely caught her between herself and the rocky wall.
 

“Gotcha!” Seohyun landed in Yoona’s arms.
 

However, Yoona’s hands were no longer holding onto the rocks.
 

She realized a little too late.
 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!”
 

Both Seohyun and Yoona’s figures disappeared into the darkness.
 

“NOOO!” Everyone shouted in horror.
 

“YOOONNNAA!! SEOHYUNN!!!” Taeyeon screamed.
 

Then all of a sudden, a loud rumble echoed from the darkness.
 

“What’s…What’s going on UMPFFF – “ Yuri was cut off when a magical force picked her up, having her join the movement.
 

“Is that Yoon-AHHGHHHHH!!” Sunny was the next to flatten her face on the platform.
 

Yoona’s iris had exploded into a shade of green with brown abstracts. “LET’S GET OUTTA HEEERREEE!!”
 

Yoona was kneeling on a rocky platform, cradling a fainted Seohyun in her arms.
 

“Y-YOONA?!” Taeyeon yelled over the rushing noise coming closer to her.
 

Yoona had picked up everybody along the way, rocks and debris were sent flying.
 

“KEROROOO HERE WE COMMEEE!!!” Yoona bellowed with ferocity, leaving dust spreading everywhere.
 

However, Yoona failed to notice or hear Sooyoung hanging on for dear life at the edge of her earthy platform.
 

“IM YOONAAAAAA SLOOOWW DOWWNNN!!!”

 

........
 


“Yuri-ah…”
 

“Where are you…?” Jessica weakly searched across the remains.
 

Tiffany cupped and shouted, “Taeyeon! Yuri! Where are you? Answer me!”
 

“Why?! Please answer me!” Tiffany fell on her knees, “Answer me… Taeyeon…”
 

“Fany-ah…” Jessica whispered softly.
 

“No.. No... No!”
 

Tiffany buried her face in her hands, “How did this happen…”
 

Jessica heard her muffled words clearly.
 

“I don’t understand…I want to… I want to go home…”
 

Jessica looked down, “I don’t want to go home if Yuri’s not with me…”
 

Tiffany brought her face up, immediately thinking of her own lover. “Jessi…”
 

Suddenly, Jessica felt her senses tingle from something peculiar.
 

Jessica hastily pulled Tiffany to hide, “Shh… This way.”
 

“Wh-What’s happening, Jessi?”
 

Jessica’s face darkened, “The worst thing ever…”
 

A figure in a long black cloak appeared in the middle of the remains.
 

“A second enemy.”
 

The enemy casted a magic spell as an archaic symbol appeared underneath it.
 

Tiffany gasped, “What is it doing?! Is it gonna help us find Taeye-”
 

“SHHHH!!” Jessica quickly covered her hand over Tiffany’s loud whispering.
 

The enemy snapped its direction of vision towards the two girls.
 

Jessica closed her eyes gravely, “Sh*t.”

 

…….
 


The cloaked enemy summoned tentacles at the girls, blowing up the boulder Jessica and Tiffany were hiding behind.
 

“Damn it, I’m not ready for this!” Jessica scowled, as she backed away.
 

Jessica glanced at Tiffany who was a wreck, “I don’t want to do this anymore… I don’t want to!”
 

Jessica shook Tiffany’s shoulder, “Tiff! Get it together! We have to stay alive!”
 

STAY ALIVE FANY!
 

Stay alive.
 

Tiffany recalled the last moment and held her head as her body began shaking, “T-Taeyeon…Taeyeon! TAEYEON!!”
 

*BOOM*
 

Another explosion blew up near them. Jessica opened an eye after the explosion to see the cloaked enemy sprinting towards her for a second attack.
 

The cloaked demon shot out more of its tentacles at the Jessica and Tiffany and wrapped it around their arms, legs, waist, and neck, releasing black crackling magic on the two.
 

Jessica and Tiffany let our screams of agony as they felt their flesh burn.
 

The cloaked demon spoke, “I have two of the remaining Chosens.”
 

“Very good. Bring them in.”
 

“Yes, your majesty.”
 

Soon, Jessica felt some tentacles disgustingly making their way under her shirt and in her pants.
 

“Y-You... Sick, errted, ugly basttard!” Jessica growled through her gritted teeth.
 

“You think I’m defenseless?!”
 

Jessica’s body pulsed out waves of golden white, breaking herself and Tiffany free. Jessica disregarded the excruciating pain and turned her anger into a source of energy.
 

Jessica glanced at Tiffany who had tears running down her face, completely in shock and traumatized.
 

“Goddess of Light has such a temper,” The cloaked demon mocked.
 

The cloaked demon lifted a large single tentacle and pointed directly at Jessica, “I do like those garments that you’re wearing, Spirit of Light. They make you look truly beautiful, nearly as beautiful as the power that emanates from your body.”
 

Jessica’s stomach began constricting again, like she was about to throw up at any moment. This monster was repulsive.
 

 “We have plans for you too,” The cloaked demon chuckled. “Which I guess I should tell you since it’s going to happen sooner rather than later.”
 

Jessica narrowed her eyes, “What do you mean ‘plans for me’? We know your plan – you demon lords want to summon the God of Chaos!”
 

The cloaked demon responded, “That’s correct. There’s a reason for you too. When we sacrifice the Spirit of Darkness’s body, you get to watch the girl die.”
 

Jessica’s eyes widen in horror as her breath hitched, “Watch her die?”
 

Watch Yuri die?...
 

“Watching your loved one die will remove your hope and leave you with nothing but despair and darkness, meaning that your Light will become tainted.”
 

But Yuri… She’s…
 

Jessica clenched her fists, her fury burned in her eyes. “I will never let you do that! None of you will lay a finger on her!”
 

Kwon Yuri doesn’t break promises... She promised to stay by my side. Jessica began emitting a golden white aura. Her thoughts of Yuri gave her strength.
 

Yuri’s going to come back…
 

Yuri can survive anything. A reassuring smile curved on Jessica’s lips when an image of Yuri’s silly grin played out.
 

“How optimistic of you, thinking that you and the feeble Spirit of Heart could easily defeat me.” The cloaked demon scoffed at the paralyzed girl.
 

“We’ll see about that!”
 

Jessica fired a golden-white, shining spiral wave of magic, slamming it into the cloaked demon.
 

Jessica knew she can because she knows Yuri wouldn’t give up.
 

Jessica turned to Tiffany and gave her a look, “Tiffany, cover me!”
 

Tiffany shared the look with Jessica, and inhaled a deep breath. She wiped her tears and rose to her feet.  
 

Stay alive, Tiffany.
 

“I will, Taeyeon.” Tiffany’s iris burst into a glowing pink, her body glowed with pink energy.
 

Tiffany cupped her hands, forming a ball of magic with pink hearts around it, and fired a barrage of magic at the cloaked demon.
 

The demon brought its arms up to block Tiffany’s attack as it was being pelted with blast after blast.
 

Once the cloaked demon brought its arms down, it met a pair of glowing golden-white eyes.
 

“We’ll never give up!” Jessica punched its face to the right and then left, following up with a blast of white energy from her right hand.
 

“You mindless children! How could you unlock your Cores?!” The cloaked demon was blinded by Jessica’s radiant aura. This was dangerous for the demon lords, they hadn’t expect the Chosens to progress to that level.
 

“This ends now!” Tiffany could feel her magic flowing through her. Tiffany upper-cutted the demon in the air, then grabbed its head and slammed it into the ground. Tiffany continued as she fired a pink beam from her two palms close-blank.
 

“Arrrghh! Fleas! This will be your last moments alive!” The cloaked demon exclaimed, unleashing hundreds of tentacles.
 

“No it won’t because you’re finished!” Jessica yelled, as her aura powered up, her hair flurrying furiously.
 

“We’ll stay alive!” Tiffany shouted alongside Jessica, also stimulating more power.
 

Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s hand, their auras combined with an array of golden-white and pink energy.
 

The two girls brought forth their free hands and directed it at the demon. A large quantity of their chosen magic colours flurried around their hands.
 

“I will not accept this!” The cloaked demon shouted as he raised all his crackling tentacles.
 

Yuri.
 

Taeyeon.
 

Jessica and Tiffany released their attack, bringing the two powers together, they generated a highly destructive blast.
 

The attack greatly damaged the cloaked demon with tremendous force, causing an explosion of energy after it.
 

When the aftereffects cleared, there was nothing left of the cloaked demon. It was obliterated into nothingness.
 

Tiffany looked at Jessica, who looked back, understanding what just happened.
 

Tiffany’s legs gave out as she let her wearied body slump down.
 

Then, a sound came from the side and the ground ripped its way to Tiffany.
 

Both Jessica and Tiffany’s faces froze up.
 

Jessica could only wait for her final death to come, “You’re kidding me…”
 

A head popped out of the ground.
 

“TIFFANY UNNIE! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!”
 

“Y-Yoona?!”
 

“That’s me! We barely managed to escape… I’m so sorry we couldn’t reach you two in time. The others are injured, but they’re safe.”
 

“I-Is that… Jessica-unnie?” Yoona saw Jessica’s state, she looked like she had gone through hundreds of really bad break ups.
 

“Yoona…” Jessica’s eyes turned into tired-soft crescents.
 

Suddenly, there was row of loud outbreaks from the remains, as rocks and pebbles flew through the air.
 

The sound of rambunctiousness. 
 

Yuri and all the girls burst from underground.  “Owww......!”
 

I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DIE!” Hyoyeon grunted.

 

“N’GAAAAAHHHHH!” Sooyoung roared, emerging from the ground.

 

Taeyeon looked totally disoriented with pebbles resting on the top of her head, as she groaned out, “Heol… Daebak sagun…”
 

Jessica relieved a heavy breath, she had no more strength left to the point where it was hard to keep her eyes opened. “Thank god… Thank god you’re all okay…”
 

Soon, her body gave out as it fell forward.
 

With blurry vision, Jessica saw a slender figure run towards her, and she knew who it could only be.
 

“SICA!”
 

Jessica collapsed into Yuri’s arms.
 

“Y-Yuri…” Jessica’s whimpered, her face stained with tear marks.
 

“It’s okay. I’m here, I’m really here.” Yuri hugged her tightly.
 

Yuri’s heart was torn from seeing Jessica at this state, “I’m sorry it took so long to get to you…”
 

As long as Yuri came back to her, she didn’t care how long it took.
 

Exhausted, Jessica’s face was pressed into Yuri’s chest, “Yuri-ah… I knew you’d make it…”
 

Jessica’s eyelids grew heavy as she muffled against Yuri’s embrace, “Did I… Did I do well?...”
 

Yuri gently Jessica’s hair while remembering how she thought they wouldn’t live, “Sica, you did amazing. I'm so proud of you.”
 

Jessica’s head was cradled securely in Yuri’s arm, while her other arm wrapped firmly around Jessica’s petite waist.
 

“Yuri…”
 

“Hmm Sica?”
 

Jessica’s whimpering subsided, and before drifting off, she tiredly murmured.
 

“I… hate you...”

 

------------------

 

Thank you verryry very much for the new friends, subscribers, comments, and voters xD I'm not sure how to connect better cus im quite awkward.... But, know i really appreciate it ^^
Also, is this chapter too long or okay for most of your likings? Please let me know !~

Buhbye!