Watch Them Fall

Into the Digital World


( ゚▽゚)/~   Hello~  Are you all doing well? I know mid exam's are close by, so good luck! If you guys have any question's about the story, just ask away & Happy early valentine's day! <3

Alrightyooo!!! let's get this show on the road!!!
 


---------



“An enemy…”
 

Taeyeon scanned the scene to target the enemy, “Everyone, we’re not alone.”
 

A horde of monstrous, demonic creatures oozed as they dragged their unnatural bodies across the ground.
 

Everyone was separated as hundreds of creatures started building up their magic and fired wave after wave of attacks.
 

“Yoona unnie!” Seohyun gathered magic in her hand and sent a wave of wind to block the attacks before sprinting through to stand close to Yoona and Hyoyeon.
 

A hoard of earth vines shot out from the walls and whipped at the demons targeting Seohyun. The creatures let out a rattling roar as they died.
 

“That oughta by us some time,” Yoona spread her arms wide and motioned them forward, as ripples of earth spiked out, butchering a group of demons.
 

However, doing this, the ground was misshapen with odd bumps and protrusions.
 

“ACK YOONA! DON’T!” Sooyoung shouted from a distance, wobbling from the uneven ground, as she was fended off a demon. Sooyoung released a large amount of lightning upon her intended target, heavily damaging and electrocuting the demon.
 

Next thing Sooyoung saw were her marked creatures pressured to the ground, their monstrous bodies strained like they were holding up an incredible weight.
 

“WHY ARE YOU GETTING IN MY WAY?!” Sooyoung bellowed because of her stolen kills.
 

Sunny’s gravity magic continued to pull the demons towards the ground.
 

“Try not to get in my way next time!”
 

“Those two…” Hyoyeon sent scythe shaped water at frightening speed through the crowds of demons, but they kept on coming.
 

Tiffany’s eyes went wide at the amount of phantom creatures. …No, it’s not real… This isn’t real.
 

“TIFFANY!” Yuri yelled, but she was being drowned out by all the fighting.
 

“Damn it!” Yuri tried to move but she found herself surrounded by even more demons.
 

“TAEYEON, TIFFANY’S OUT OF IT!”
 

Yuri jumped into the air and whipped her arms, releasing torrents of black flames on them. Destroying multiple demons in one blow, however, they regrew bigger and stronger.
 

“You can’t be serious?!...”
 

Taeyeon noticed Yuri’s urgent voice, and followed Yuri’s glance. She witnessed Tiffany clearly panicking, looking like she was on the verge of tears.
 

“TIFFANY!” Taeyeon shouted, as she created a gust energy whirled around her body, and in an instant, she hurtled herself through the spawn of demons, eliminating all in her path.
 

A demon raised their monstrous arms, covered with spinning razor edges. Then, it motioned a downwards slam directly at Tiffany.
 

It was as if at that moment, Tiffany had forgotten how to fight, forgotten that she was a Chosen.
 

Tiffany awaited to be severed into pieces, but slowly opened her eyes when nothing hit her. “…What happened?”
 

There in front of her was Taeyeon, clashing against the creature ahead of her with spectrums of colour. Taeyeon her palm forward, sending forth a blast of coloured magic that sent the creature crashing into a hoard of demons.
 

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany breathed out with much relief.
 

“Tiffany, I know that you’re scared but you can’t lose your focus,” Taeyeon said, and had an even more serious look on her face than usual.
 

“Losing your focus is the same as losing your life...”
 

“…And if that happened,” Taeyeon turned and faced Tiffany, her voice wavering,”… I don’t know what I’d do …”
 

Tiffany got to her feet and could only look at her silently, Taeyeon would always endanger herself like this.
 

Her knight in shining armour. Her guardian angel.
 

“Eh?” Taeyeon hesitated, she had no idea how to respond.
 

Tiffany had threw her arms around Taeyeon’s waist, hugging herself closely to Taeyeon’s chest.
 

Tiffany began quietly, “Taeyeon… I think… I think I’ve fallen in love with you…”
 

“T-Tiffany, now’s not the time,” Taeyeon tensed up as she said softly, trying to push her away. “We’ll talk a-about this later.”
 

“No, I’ll move away if you don’t want this. I said I like you, so I’ll let you go if you don’t like me,” Tiffany responded childishly.
 

“I’m afraid if I don’t tell you now I won’t ever be able to! We never know what to expect any more in this freak of nature world. You try your best to protect all of us, you go for everyone’s sake - you’re a brave person, Taeyeon.”
 

Taeyeon didn’t respond, blushing as she locked her gaze with Tiffany. Tiffany looked like she was about to cry without hearing a word from Taeyeon.
 

“But what if you go too far… I-I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I lost you!” Tiffany continued to confess, “We’re risking our lives here… A-And I don’t know if I-I’ll make it to the en-“
 

But Taeyeon leaned forward and kissed Tiffany, holding her tightly. The two kissed deeply, passionately; they barely moved, communicating only with their mouths.
 

Taeyeon pulled away, she couldn’t believe she dared kiss her like that.
 

Taeyeon whispered, staring deep into her eyes, “Tiffany…If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?”
 

Taeyeon lifted her hand and Tiffany’s cheek, in attempt to calm her amongst the dangerous situation.
 

“Because once this craziness is over and done with, I want to be together with you, I want to treat you better… I want to hold you, just the two of us.” Taeyeon’s eyes fixed on hers, revealing everything. Her gaze was so intense, Tiffany was weak-kneed.
 

All Tiffany could do was nod her head because she felt heart was about to explode out of her. She was in a love-induced trance.
 

“Fany… You’re my teammate and my friend, and you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever known. Your eyes are always bright and happy...”
 

“And your body…” Taeyeon drew in a sharp breath. “Your body is incredible.”
 

Taeyeon leaned in closer, noses touching, “…I dunno when it happened, but I know for sure now.”
 

Taeyeon’s lips moved closer to hers, and she leaned forward to bring her own to meet them. Tiffany’s eyes fluttered shut, as their lips touched together.
 

“I love you, Tiffany.”
 

There was no way to believe how fiercely the blood was pounding against their heads, the intensity of the moment, right here, right now, was the most important thing in the world.
 

“Taeyeon, I love you too… I love you so much.”

……

 

Jessica jumped back, narrowly escaping a downward swipe from a giant creature.

 

She positioned her stance and blasted out. Jessica turned around and was faced up close with another demon, she leaped back, managing to put some distance between herself and the demons.
 

“Guys! There’s too many of them! We need to escape!”
 

One started coming at her from the side and Jessica landed a few meters away and countered with rays of holy light, but waves of dark energy relentlessly shot at her.
 

“Dumb pests.” Jessica grumbled.
 

They had been attacked so unexpectedly, so viciously. They had no way to even process anything without being blasted in to pieces.
 

Instinctively, Jessica grounded her stance as she felt evil thicken around her. She readied her fists, emitting a glowing light as she scanned the demons near her.
 

“So you’ve all come to me all by yourself, especially you, Spirit of Light.”
 

Jessica froze and slowly glanced up.
 

She was met with a tall, demonic woman with long, dark green hair. The demonic woman studied Jessica intently, as if sizing her up.
 

Jessica glared back just as coldly and sighed, “Everyone… We have an unwelcomed visit.”
 

“WHO IS THAT?! GEEZ, WHY ARE WE SO POPULAR?!” Sooyoung shouted as large bolts of lightning scattered throughout the main floor.
 

“Oh?” Rikka hummed as she eyed Yuri who was in her own section, fighting off the demonic creatures. “You’ve also brought the Spirit of Darkness, delightful.”
 

“You’re not taking her, not this time.” Jessica hissed.
 

Rikka’s body disappeared and remerged behind Jessica, grabbing her by the arm.
 

“It seems we’ll be fighting for ownership of her, won’t we?” Rikka dug her razor sharp nails into the flesh of Jessica.
 

Jessica’s face twisted in a pained grimace. “AGGHH! Y-You can’t have her… I won’t let you!”
 

Seeing this, Rikka smiled and a shadowed energy threw Jessica. She slid across the ground and her back crashing into the concrete wall.
 

“Jessica!” Yuri saw Jessica’s body fly across the floor and right away, Yuri dashed towards Jessica with a look of horror and worry, beating everything and anything in her way.
 

Yuri knelt beside Jessica, she saw the fresh bleeding wound on her arm, “Jessica! Are you okay!?”
 

Jessica groaned with a strained expression, “…Y-Yeah, I’m fine. She caught me by surprise, that’s all.”
 

Yuri gritted her teeth in anger as she helped Jessica back to her feet, “Who the hell did this!”
 

Jessica placed her hand over her gash and a mist began to appear, she was closing her wound by freezing it. As she was alleviating the pain, she eyed the demon lord ahead, guiding Yuri’s eyes to the opponent.
 

“My lovely Spirit of Darkness,” Rikka paused and stared at Yuri’s angered expression. Her smile grew as the lust filled her eyes.
 

“I never got to finish my time with you.”
 

“You…” Yuri remembered far too well what this demonic woman did to her.
 

Rikka laughed at the mad girl, “Did you enjoy my lips on yours? When you broke out, I was so upset. I wanted to touch your skin some more.”
 

Yuri growled as massive amount of dark magic was building up.

 

“I have unfinished business with you…”
 

Rikka noticed Yuri was glowing, her entire body was covered in a thick layer of black, dark purple flames. The fact that it was incredibly visible showed how much Rikka ticked Yuri off.
 

“That’s more like it.”
 

………………….


Yuri was constantly jumping and rolling to dodge the long green haired demon woman’s attacks. Jessica could tell Rikka wanted Yuri for lust.

 

“You have no idea how close you are to getting yourself killed,” Yuri had slight scuff marks over her body, she was not happy that she was always just an inch away from landing a hit that could make the demonic woman cry in pain.

 

“So you say,” Rikka grunted.
 

Yuri was being forced away into the corner as she was surrounded by demon all around. She was having a hard time dealing with the Rikka and the demonic creatures without accidentally hitting her friends. 
 

Many times, Yuri had tried to jump behind Rikka, but Rikka was anticipating it, as she grinned and cornered Yuri.

 

Yuri glared for a minute before she smirked, “It’s funny that you think you’re a match to me. 

 

Rikka’s eyes fixated on Yuri with pure craving. “And as far as I see, you’re holding back, continuing this confrontation very tactfully.”

 

Jessica noticed the look Yuri was giving her, she knew they had to plan a way to escape this Temple with the time Yuri was buying them. Jessica covered for her members, but soon realized Tiffany was in a pinch.

 

Tiffany held back a scream when a demonic arm reached for her neck, but luckily, she sent out glowing pulses of pink hearts at the enemy attack.

 

Tiffany was about to meet up with Jessica, however, Tiffany was stopped.

 

Only to have her neck grabbed.

 

She was lifted up from the ground and was looking into the face of the devilish woman, Rikka.

 

“TAEYEON!!” Tiffany screamed.

 

“So,” Rikka said, “Looks like your magic isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.”

 

Tiffany froze in fear, her gaze was terrifying as black slime oozed out of . She knew she was dead. Tiffany met eyes with Taeyeon; fear and horror were evident.

 

Tiffany grabbed a hold of the strong hand choking her, trying to pry it off with her magic, but Rikka was far too powerful against her.

 

“T-Tae…Tae…yeon…”

 

“Where’s your friend?” Rikka asked, creepily tilting her head.

 

Rikka observed Taeyeon’s anger as a powerful magic aura encircled Taeyeon’s figure.

 

Rikka’s evil smile grew, “You must be the girlfriend.”

 

Rikka summoned a copious amount of demons between herself and Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

“TIFFANY!!” Taeyeon desperately leaped over the hoard of demons, attacking all that jumped up at her.

 

It was Taeyeon’s voice; it sounded frantic.

 

The stoic and powerful Taeyeon, the Taeyeon that Tiffany knew was calm, kind, and strong, but despite this, Taeyeon’s brave exterior, was someone whose heart was easily wounded. Taeyeon was beyond distraught.

 

“LET HER GO!! GAHH!” Taeyeon was dragged down when numerous of demons met her in air and prevented her from reaching Tiffany.

 

Rikka let out a loud, evil cackle, “I can smell your fear. I’m going to enjoy this!”

 

“You…You won’t win,” Tiffany said, trying her best not to stutter.

 

“Yes I will,” Rikka brought Tiffany’s face closer to hers. “All they have to do is watch me and your Taeyeon and my pet will come after me. My main goal is for the Spirit of Darkness anyway.”

 

“M-..My Taeye-” Tiffany choked out.

 

“I see what you feel for the Lord of the Four Great Spirits. I know you love her. So in respect of that, I’m going to let her watch this.” Rikka said, loud enough for the entire floor to hear and smashed her lips to Tiffany’s.

 

Tiffany was completely taken aback by this kind of attack and flinched at the contact, she felt herself being drained of energy.

 

Tiffany was dropped to the ground panting as her lungs gathered much needed air.

 

“TIFFANY!” Taeyeon shouted in fear as she struggled to pry off the many hands blocking her.

 

“I’d like to present to you all my lost magic ability.” Rikka watched Tiffany’s body gasping for air, as her magic completely left her body.

 

“Ti…Tiffany…” Yuri’s voice tightened; her eyes wide. Her arms held back by demons.

 

“TIFF! Aghh!” Jessica yelled, as she held the demon’s head and froze it, pulling away her arm from its grip. Jessica’s hand burst into golden white magic and punched the demon’s frozen head, shattering it into pieces.

 

Rikka’s lost magic was fearful. Her kiss is similar to a vampire; it the magical energy from their body until they’re weakened to uselessness.

 

Rikka brushed her hair as she looked back at her worth opponents; Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

Taeyeon felt anger and terror rise within her. The demon’s holding her back began to squirm as they were having difficulty pressing her down.

 

“GET AWAY FROM HER!” Taeyeon yelled, throwing off the many demons hovering on her.

 

Suddenly, a hurricane of electricity engulfed Rikka.

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung held hands and got close to each other, combing an immense magic energy gathering around them.

 

Thus, a lightning hurricane magic was unleashed, with baby blue wind and lightning streaks blended together.

 

Afterwards, debris of sharp rocks and leaves were seen whirling inside the hurricane, slicing the enemy inside.

 

“Did we get her?!” Sooyoung half screamed.

 

“Well we’ve combined our power,” Seohyun stated. “It should have some effect on her.”

 

Yoona dragged Seohyun behind her, along with Hyoyeon to aid Tiffany, “HURRY AND GRAB TIFFANY! WE NEED TO GET OUT - ”

 

Until a wave of pressure tossed them instead.

 

Yoona blinked and looked around “… Of here…”

 

"Crap."

 

“You girls don’t have the ability to defeat anyone. All you can do is imagine it.” Rikka exploded out of the hurricane with cuts and burnt skin. Their attack did damage her, but not to the extent they needed.

 

Rikka’s body disappeared into a shadowed hole underneath and creepily reappeared behind Sooyoung.

 

“WHAT THE FUUUU-“ Rikka smashed her lips on to Sooyoung’s, biting it a little before she left Sooyoung slumped to the ground.

 

 “Sooyoung!”  Sunny ran over and crouched beside Sooyoung, her voice in a panic. “What’s happening?!”

 

“Your next, my dear.” Rikka’s shadow emerged beside Sunny and kissed her neck. Sunny’s body fell limp beside Sooyoungs.

 

“THIS WOMAN IS CRAZY!” Hyoyeon casted a jet of high-pressured water from her hands at Rikka, but Rikka’s body disappeared into the shadows.

 

Rikka dropped from the misshaped ceiling and landed behind Hyoyeon, grabbing Hyoyeon by the head and kissed her on the lips.

 

Everybody was falling like flies.

 

"YOONA!! SEOHYUN! RUN!!!!" Yuri screamed frantically for the two maknaes.

 

“Where’d she go!?” Yoona barely had time to move a muscle before a pair of lips attacked hers. 

 

And at the same time, Rikka eyed Seohyun seductively; making sure Seohyun was watching this, as she invaded Yoona’s mouth with her tongue.

 

“Y-YOON…YOONA…” Seohyun gasped, her face blushing red and eyes widened. She cowered in fear as she crawled to Yoona’s body, cradling Yoona in her arms.

 

“Yoona! Yoona look at me!”

 

Yoona lazily looked up at Seohyun’s petrified, spineless expression, “Hyunnie…I-I… Can’t...”

 

As Rikka’s shadow hovered behind Seohyun and Yoona, she paused; looking down at those two with dark feisty eyes.

 

She wore a sick smile and leaned in to Seohyun’s ear, “Such innocent love, it thrills me.”

 

Rikka brought Seohyun’s lips to hers and gently kissed Seohyun’s trembling lips.

 

Rikka hummed as she pulled back, watching the 6 girls body lay numb.

 

Taeyeon watched each of their friends fall; she was helpless.

 

With a large grin on her face, she turned to Yuri, Taeyeon, and Jessica, who were seething in anger.

 

As she said with a slightly teasing tone.

 

“Don’t give me that look. I did say I wanted you to watch, remember?”


 

--------------


So, that's all for this chapter! I hope you've all enjoyed it. Leave your thoughts/concerns or vote up! Thanks for reading <3