Unexpected Events

Into the Digital World


(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Have some Taeny!!  And action cravers, bear with me, it will come ... :D <3
 

-------

 

“Seohyun, can you go on ahead? I need to have a quick chat with Tiffany.”


Seohyun gave a weird look to Sunny, then at Tiffany. “… Why unnie?”
 

“Just girl talk.” Sunny said indifferently. On the inside, she was growing impatient already.
 

“I’m a girl too.” Seohyun eyed the two suspiciously. And at a Tiffany who’s quite clueless about the whole thing.
 

Sunny tippy toed to Seohyun and whispered seductively. “You’re not old enough.”
 

Seohyun gasped sharply. “Goodbye.”
 

Seohyun turned away and muttered to herself. “Naughty, naughty unnies.”
 

“Finally!” Sunny turned around to face Tiffany. “Ok, spill it.”
 

“What are you talking about?” Since the very start, Tiffany never grasped what was going on. 
 

“Kim Taeyeon.”
 

Tiffany tensed up. 
 

“What about her?” Tiffany bit her lip, she spoke faster than she intended. 
 

“I saw you spying on her and Jessica.”
 

Tiffany was caught off guard. “ Uh, n-no I wasn’t ?”  
 

“Oh, is that so?” Sunny raised her one eyebrow at her. “You know, you smell like flowers. “
 

Darn it! Noooo!
 

“You like her.”
 

“No I don’t .” The words rushed out speedily again. Tiffany scolded herself. She’s usually a lot more composed than this.
 

“So, you do like her.”
 

“I do not!”
 

Sunny stared Tiffany intently in the eyes.
 

Tiffany fought back with her own stare, refusing to back down.
 

One of Sunny’s eye begins to twitch.
 

A vein on Tiffany’s forehead begins to throb.
 

Sunny was determined and tilted her head back,  showing vast amounts of whites from her eyes.
 

tumblr_m74fd6ZwAr1rtvjw6o1_250.gif



Tiffany displays her gritted teeth.

tumblr_m2zt36nt321qd251n.jpg 

( Sorry for the huge pic... My puush is not working atm.)

 

Then all of a sudden, the two girls found themselves in pain.
 

“Ahhh! I pulled a muscle!” Tiffany muffled with hands to her face.
 

“Cramp! Cramp! Eye  Cramp!” Sunny ached out. 
 

“I think I’m blind!” Tiffany whined and panicked with her face still covered. “I won’t be able to see Taeyeon’s face again!”
 

“What did you say?”

Noooooo!


 

10 minutes later )

 

“What did you just say?”
 

“I said… I-I won’t be able to see… Ta- Tae- Tea y-yawn… again?” Tiffany eyes shifted.
 

Sunny took a bold step forward. “You like Kim Taeyeon.”
 

Tiffany peered around nervously. “ I like her as a friend, nothing more!”
 

Good job Tiffany, only as a friend. She encouraged herself to stay firm and strong.
 

“Why are you so adamant on denying?”
 

“I’m not! You don’t make any sense!! Of course I like Taeyeon, AS A FRIEND.”
 

Sunny continued digging with eyes of curiousity. “Really? Why don’t I make any sense?”
 

“Because, I don’t like her that way! She’s a girl, she’s short, and not manly!” Tiffany held up a finger for every fact.
 

“So, you don’t swing that way?”
 

“Absolutely not!” Tiffany huffed and plopped to the ground.
 

Sunny joined Tiffany by squatting closely beside her and paused with much thought.
 

“You know, Tiffany, love is love. It doesn’t matter in what shape or form… If you feel it, then it’s there. Denying it will blind you from the beauty in people.”
 

“Maybe I love her like a sister?...”
 

“I can’t answer that for you.” Then Sunny gave off an upset look. “In case you didn’t know, Taeyeon is strange, but intriguing...  And that’s how people begin to like her. “
 

Tiffany noticed the sullen mood that took over Sunny. “You seem to describe her so well… Did you happen to…?”
 

Sunny nodded sadly. “We were together before.”
 

“Before? What happened?”
 

“Till this day, I don’t think she loved me in that way. It might’ve been a crush, but she realized she only loved me as a friend.”
 

“So, it was just a one sided love…”
 

“In a way yes, but.. She would always be protective of me and be there for me. If anything, she was the perfect boyfriend- err girlfriend. And when we broke up, she was very apologetic and considerate of how I felt. And Taeyeon still wanted to stay friends. ” Sunny’s eyes sparkled with tears from reminiscing.  
 

“Look, I know you like her no matter how much you deny. However, I don’t think you should go any further.”
 

Tiffany looked at her intently as she was a bit taken aback from such a statement. “What? Why?”


“Because Taeyeon is precious to me.” Sunny gave out a sad smile. “She and I are good friends and look out for each other. And since you don’t seem to really like her or match up with her. I want to prevent any heartache, so…"
 

"Do not continue to like her.”

 

“Then why do you insist on having me admit it?”
 

“To see if you would put aside any differences to be proud of having feelings for her. For now, I don’t approve of you.”
 

Tiffany felt become dry and unable to croak out a word.
 

“Hm… That’s basically it, I have nothing else to add. ” Just like that, Sunny walked off to catch up with Seohyun, leaving Tiffany by herself.
 

Tiffany found herself dumbstruck by her demand. “Y-You can’t tell me what to do…”


......


After the confrontation with Sunny, Tiffany made her way through the Garden`s cobblestone pathway to her friends she left. 

 

Around the corner, she saw Taeyeon entering her view and her depressive thoughts were slowly forgotten, until, the full view came.
 

Jessica was beside Taeyeon. They were talking again on the bench. Tiffany quickly hid behind a bush and spied on them again.
 

“No way…” Tiffany nearly fell on her tushy witnessing what the two girls were doing. 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon were holding each other’s faces. 
 

“Can you let go now?” Jessica grew annoyed at the girl who refused to leave her alone with an unrealistic statement.  Even after telling her ‘no’ the first 20 times, the girl was still persistent on showing her stupid demonstration.
 

“No! We have to stay like this for 10 minutes! Or else it won’t work. Trust me, this is how we stay young and wrinkly free.” Taeyeon thoroughly enjoyed this. The fact that Jessica Jung was touching her cheeks  was like she went to heaven. 
 

“That is  THE most absurd, preposterous – “
 

Taeyeon squished Jessica’s cheeks, preventing her from speaking anymore. “ Shhh we must stay still or this remedy won’t work.” 
 

Taeyeon wondered how long her made up fact was going to last. But, as long as Jessica was still touching her face, it didn’t matter at all. They were quite close to each other because of their small body structure, so they went near to reach their faces. Taeyeon was drooling internally over Jessica’s facial features up close, everything from her cute eyes, button nose, and her folded ears. 
 

Jessica dropped her hands. “ AISH! I don’t care, I’ll still look hot without this.”
 

The contact of Jessica’s hand on her face still lingered with sensation. Taeyeon smiled widely, she looked beyond creepy. Immediately, Taeyeon got up and ran off, looking for a particular friend.
 

“Weirdest girl I’ve ever met… Wait,” Jessica gasped fearfully and touched her own face. “I DON'T THINK SHE WASHES HER HANDS !!! DIRTY GIIRRLLL !! ” Jessica bolted to a gorgeous looking fountain to purify her skin.
 

Taeyeon  skipped along the trail with face of a kid who just got their Christmas present. Her happiness exploded in her brain and she became oblivious to her surroundings. 
 

*umpf*


Taeyeon bumped into another person and knocked the both of them over. Taeyeon tried to grab onto something firm to prevent the two from falling, but she happened to grab a hold of something soft instead. Now, Taeyeon was on top of someone. 
 

“Ugh.. TaeTae?” 
 

Taeyeon groaned out incoherently when  her forehead hit the pavement. Shortly after, her ears perked up.
 

“Eh?? Fany!” She lifted up her head and sees Tiffany looking up to her. Taeyeon was on top of Tiffany. 
 

“…T-Taeyeon, your h-hands,” Tiffany blushed. 
 

“My… Hands?” Taeyeon squeezed her fingers over and over again, trying to discover what she grabbed a hold of. Somehow, in one hand, she was grabbing on to one of Tiffany’s lady chest part. And on the other hand, Taeyeon just so happened to stumble upon Tiffany’s buttt cheeks. 
 

Taeyeon’s eyes bulged out like a perrvert and her pale face has converted into beet red.  Yet, she continued to freely squeeze her fulfilled hands.
 

".....HMMM???"

 

“ T-Taeyeon… St-Sto -” Tiffany unwilling moaned from Taeyeon groping her parts. She was enjoying this. Tiffany shouldn’t be, but she was completely flustered, with the addition of being pressed underneath from Taeyeon. Tiffany felt much embarrassed. She didn’t want to show her face. 
 

The byun trance was broken after hearing name called. Taeyeon let go of her hand holds and stumbled on to her feet. Taeyeon did the 90 degree bow multiple times, then stuck out her hand for the fallen girl. 
 

“I’M VERY VERY VERY SORRY !! PLEASE UNDERSTAND! “


Somewhere in Tiffany’s brain, there was greed; a want for more, yet,  she felt humiliated. Tiffany hesitantly took Taeyoen’s hand and once she got up. Taeyeon pulled her strongly, causing Tiffany to lean in on Taeyeon. Now this was too close for comfort,  Tiffany made unexpected, unusual long eye contact with Taeyeon, and ran away. Her legs pumping like mad.
 

“Fany! Wait...” Taeyeon could only watch at the figure disappear. 
 

Whoa… What is this feeling…


…...


Tiffany paced around until her legs got tired. She went under an enormous tree and leaned against it. Holding her herself at her chest, from her shaky breaths. She couldn’t comprehend what just happened. Taeyeon was on top of her, and touched her there… AND SHE SQUEEZED IT MORE THAN ONCE! Who does that!?

 

“TIPPPAANNYY!” Taeyeon caught up breathless as well, “I’m really, really, REALLY  SORRY for what just happened back there!” 
 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with confused eyes.
 

“Uhm… Is there something else I've done?” Taeyeon asked when she received uncomfortable silence.
 

She can’t even pronounce my name properly! How can I possibly like a girl- person that can’t say my name! How can I like someone who is not even close to my ideal LET ALONE D ME! …. But,  I think I liked it…?  And how can she have such an adorable look on her face when she’s worrying about me. Hold up-  she’s worried about me. Her attention is on me... Okay, Tiffany you have two options, take this chance or …
 

“Why do you care?!” Tiffany pushed herself away and ran off again. Oddly enough, when she said it,  she felt a rush of feelings even though she’d already apologized.
 

Taeyeon watched Tiffany’s body sway side to side. She didn’t chase after her this time, and it wasn’t because she didn’t want to, her body just wouldn’t move.
 

Taeyeon bit her lip. “ ….Big, vuloptious buttt.”


-------



Aigo...   
See you all next time! ^^