Together With You

Into the Digital World

 

ლ(・ิω・ิლ) ~ Welcome new readers ! A huge thank you to my subbies, voters, and readers for sticking around. Let me know what you think or just leave words of encouragement. ^^

Hope you enjoy this and happy reading



---------

 

When the god sized pillar of gold blanketed their entire vision, the girls thought it was the end of Yuri and Jessica. When everything settled and after being unwantedly blinded, the light diminished and the girls had found Jessica and Yuri lifeless on the ground. They feared the worst.
 

“Jessica… Jessica, wake up!”
 

“C’mon Yuri!”
 

“Unnies… Wh-What if… If they …”
 

Jessica could hear voices, but it sounded far away.  Her head hurt a lot, in fact, everything hurt a lot. The throbbing aches weren’t alleviated by the nagging voices.
 

“Too… Loud… “ Jessica mumbled incoherently. “Shut up…”
 

“JESSICA!” Tiffany cried, relieved that she responded.
 

“Ugh… So bright…” Jessica murmured, slowly raising her free hand to shield her face.
 

Tiffany smiled and pulled Jessica into a hug. Jessica’s body was sluggish and heavy that the hug didn’t last very long. 
 

“You’re alive! Can you move?! Can you walk, Jessi?!” Tiffany let go and knelt beside Jessica, along with Sunny, Seohyun, and Yoona.
 

Jessica grunted from the heavy wooziness that weighed her down. “Not really…” Her mind began to wander at her friends.
 

“YURI!” Jessica’s eyes snapped open. It wasn’t a dream, it couldn’t be. That moment was real; she felt it. Jessica and Yuri finally conveyed their feelings they harboured for each other.
 

“YURI’S OKAY GUYS! SHE’S LIVE AND WELL!!” Sooyoung yelled over her shoulder, informing her friends.
 

“OW!”
 

“SCRATCH THE ‘WELL’ PART!”
 

Jessica saw a Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon, crouching down near the laying Yuri. She peered over Tiffany and squinted at the scene. The girls were vigorously poking and shaking the poor girl.
 

“Are you alright?” Taeyeon poked Yuri’s swollen cheek.
 

Hyoyeon poked Yuri’s thigh. “She’s not still evil, right? She won’t suddenly murder us, would she?”
 

“No, I’m back… But, you guys stabbing me with your fingers might make me evil.” Yuri annoyingly swatted Sooyoung’s oncoming finger and sat upright, supporting herself with her arms.
 

“Well…” Sooyoung’s lips began to quiver excessively and her teary eyes bulged out abnormally.
 

“WE THOUGHT YOU WERE A GONER! YOU EVEN WANTED TO KILL US WAAAAH !! “ Hyoyeon jumped onto Yuri, making her land on her back again.
 

Sooyoung wrapped her long arms around Yuri and Hyoyeon.
 

“HUHUHUHUHHUH YURI-AH WE WERE SO WORRIED WE DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT THEN JESSICA WAS LIKE DON’T HELP ME! THEN WE JUST WATCHED AND THEN YOU TWO WERE EATEN BY THE SKY AND… AND - ”
 

“YAAH, YURI’S TURNING PURPLE!!” Taeyeon yanked Sooyoung off first, then peeled Hyoyeon right after, both girls falling on their bums.
 

From afar, Yuri managed to meet eyes with Jessica’s.  Jessica managed to have faith in her the entire time. Even when she was at her worst.
 

Yuri gave her a weak, reassuring smile and a thumps up before…
 

“OMOMOMO!! YOU GUYS KILLED YURI!!” Taeyeon scolded her friends while shaking Yuri in panic, her head wobbled in all directions with her tongue sticking out.
 

“N-NO WE DIDN’T! IT WAS YOU TAEYEON! YOUUU!”
 

“WHAT?! IT WASN’T ME!”
 

“JUST WHEN WE THOUGHT WE HAD YURI BACK, YOU WENT AHEAD AND MURDERED HER HUHUHUHUH”
 

“MURDERERRRR!!”
 

“YURI WAKE UP TELL THEM IT WASN’T ME! WAKE UP AND KILL THOSE TWO FOR ME!” Taeyeon shook Yuri vigorously.
 

Jessica got up and walked to the dramatic scene, her aura caused the three girls to give her space. Taeyeon froze and released Yuri, carefully taking large steps back.
 

Jessica draped her legs on both sides of Yuri and straddled herself comfortably on Yuri’s abdomens.
 

Jessica didn’t wake Yuri just yet, she reminisced as she watched her sleep. You still stick your tongue out.
 

She smiled and grabbed Yuri by her collar. Yanking her up, she forcefully pressed her lips against hers.
 

Jessica had already missed Yuri.
 

At first, Yuri resisted. She could feel a pressure on her stomach. She began mumbling the names of her annoying friends to quit it, but she peeked through one eye and everything slowly came into focus.

“Jes-“

 

“… Shh.”
 

Feeling Jessica’s lips right when she finished gathering herself, the feeling was indescribable. Yuri’s heart was about to jump out of .


Jessica didn’t let her talk. “…Just kiss me.”
 

Jessica’s lips passionately crashed onto hers, her hands tangling through Yuri’s hair.
 

“T-They’re watchi-“ Yuri whispered, catching her breath.
 

“Let them.”
 

Everything about Jessica was alluring. Jessica flung her arms around Yuri’s neck as her kisses grew more fervent. Yuri took in the intoxicating scent, feeling her body against hers.


Deeper.


Jessica was needy.


Yuri grinned teasingly at the hungry girl, and she responded as she pulled Jessica towards her. Moving in rhythmed kisses communicated their feelings.


Jessica smiled cutely against her lips.
 

With each passing second, the two failed to realize their friends drooling at the scene.
 

“TAEYEON’S OUT!”
 

Yuri pulled back, her lips slightly grazing Jessica’s. “Sica…”
 

Jessica stared at her, adoring at how xy she found Yuri in this state.
 

“A-Are you sure…” Yuri whispered, her voice husky.
 

Jessica grinned, as she felt Yuri’s breath against her ear. “Why wouldn’t I? You’re mine, aren’t you?” Jessica slowly lowered her angle and began placing feathery kisses along Yuri’s neck.
 

“To the one and only you…” Yuri gasped, loving the spine -tingling thrill from every kiss Jessica planted.
 

In the background, Sooyoung and Yoona swayed side to side, spewing their nosebleeds across the sky.
 

 “U-Uhm… We should stop for now.”
 

Jessica sighed, seductively tracing her finger along her collar bone. “I don’t want to.”
 

“But, I think they died.”
 

*THUD*
*THUD*

 

Jessica peered over her shoulder to witness a comical scene. Taeyeon, Yoona, and Sooyoung, on the ground, unable to recover from their severe nose bleeds. Seohyun was red as a beet, fanning herself.
 

“THE BLEEDING WON’T STOP!!” Tiffany fumbled and panicked at her fallen TaeTae.
 

And Sunny and Hyoyeon, who were waiting for more love action.
 

“No one told them to look, and plus, it’s not our fault they can’t handle it.”
 

Jessica raised her arm behind her and casted a golden-white ice wall, separating Yuri and herself from the onlookers.
 

But, soon after, Sunny and Hyoyeon hid behind Jessica’s ice wall and peeped over it at the two girls. Instantly, a second ice wall appeared in front of Sunny and Hyoyeon’s faces, preventing them from snooping.
 

“Well, I guess that’s that.” Sunny turned away and pitifully looked at her errted friends on the floor.
 

Jessica returned her gaze to Yuri, “Now, where were we?”
 

Yuri placed her hand on Jessica’s smooth, soft hair, and grinned teasingly at the aggressive girl, who did whatever it took to have their own privacy. “Someone’s a bit impatient.”
 

“Because... “Jessica murmured as she draped her arms around Yuri’s neck. “…I’ve been missing this already.”
 

Yuri leaned in and claimed Jessica’s lips with her own. This kiss was soft and gentle, like Jessica was made of glass.
 

Jessica gasped as she felt Yuri’s warm lips explore her neck. Each kiss was slow and deliberate, then Yuri would switch to a faster and stronger pace. Jessica closed her eyes, leaning back and giving access to her sensitive, silky skin.
 

Jessica felt a powerful surge of emotion overcome her. This was what she’d yearned for.
 

The sheer amount of bliss was beginning to take itself to the next level.
 

“Y-Yuri… “
 

Until, an unwelcomed appearance decided to make a visit.
 

“YOO HOO~ CHOSENS!”
 

Jessica and Yuri stopped their love making and glanced at each other confusedly.
 

“Uh, was that… Goddess Martel?” Yuri said between breaths, holding Jessica by her waist.
 

Jessica groaned frustratingly and looked around for the being, but the body of the Heavenly Elf was nowhere to be seen.
 

“Oh my – was I disturbing something?”
 

“YES! YES YOU WERE!” Jessica hissed out angrily.


Bloody hell, all Jessica wanted was more alone time with Yuri and they had barely even begun.
 

“My apologies.”
 

“So, what is it that you wan – Wait, we can’t see you.” Jessica replied, as she slanted her eyebrows in confusion.
 

“I’m not physically with you girls, what you are experiencing is my voice transferred to your surroundings. I need to talk to you g-”
 

“So, can I turn you off?” Jessica said quickly, without shame.
 

“No… But I can be selective on who can hear me…”
 

“Hang up my line.”


“But – “
 

“Bye.”
 

“Very well…” Goddess Martel shifted her eye side to side and turned off her connection with Jessica. “… Cold…”
 

Yuri laughed at Jessica’s snappy replies to Martel. “Aww, is my Sica-baby upset?”
 

“…H-Huh?” Jessica blush madly and stared at Yuri upon hearing the adorable nickname. “Si…Sica… B-Baby?”
 

“Oh? ~ Sica-baby, are you being shy, now?” Yuri grinned playfully.
 

Jessica’s face turned bright red and turned away, cutely puffing her cheeks. “No, not really.”
 

Yuri pinched Jessica’s cheek and cooed, “You’re so cute when you’re like this, Siiicaaa baaabb -”
 

Yuri was interrupted as Jessica crashed her lips down upon hers and Jessica’s arms wrapping around Yuri’s entire head. Yuri smiled inwardly to herself when Jessica forcefully invaded into , engaging in a love war.
 

……
 

Moments later, their very gleeful friends called out at once from their inconvenient outcome.
 

“THAT WAS SO HOTTTT!!” Taeyeon sprung up with tissues shoved up her nose.
 

Tiffany buried her face in her hands. “Oh my god! You really had me worried, TaeTae. I thought you were gonna drown in your own blood.”
 

“HOHOHOHO WHEN WILL I EVER - TaeTae?” Taeyeon’s ears perked, as she muttered with a smile.


“…It’s cute, right?” Tiffany giggled embarrassingly, shining her eye smile.
 

Taeyeon’s automatically smiled back, eyes fixed on hers. Hearing Tiffany say her ‘TaeTae’ gave off a different vibe. Yet, there it was again, Taeyeon never felt anything like this before.
 

 “Oh, and there weren’t enough tissues for your nosebleeds.” Tiffany shook her head and shoved up her last pieces of tissue. “Now, sit still.”
 

“H-Hey Fany!” Taeyeon’s head jerked up from the sudden force.
 

Then, both Yoona and Sooyoung bounced up as if it was a chain reaction, “WOW THAT WAS GREAT!! BRAVO BRAVO!! ”
 

Shortly after, Hyoyeon and Sunny were seen crouching beside Seohyun who was curdled in a fetus position.
 

“… Naughty, naughty unnies… Cannot… Cannot unsee…”
 

Hyoyeon and Sunny shrugged to each other, the pure soul of Seohyun was to be tainted sooner or later. Fortunately, the source of the naughtiness was performed by two xy, gorgeous girls.
 

“There, there Hyunnie…” Hyoyeon patted the top of Seohyun’s head like a child. “It’s only a matter of time before you and Yoona do it too.”
 

“UNNIE!!?”
 

“What.”
 

………


“So, the Spirit of Darkness and Fire gave those girls a little trouble…”
 

“What shall we do now, your majesty? She defeated Sydel easily…” A lower ranked demon kneeled before Magnitus.
 

Previously, before the whole ordeal.
 

Residing deep in the Temple, Yuri became consumed with evil and overwhelmed the Demon Lords with dark magic. Obliterating the Demon Lords in her path and escaped to the surface, where she met her friends and another Demon on the field. The Demon Lords were luckily enough to take advantage of the surge and obtained the dark magic from Yuri to continue their goal.
 

“Re-locate. Now, that we have attained a sufficient amount of dark magic, we shan’t waste our time with them.” Magnitus stood broad amongst his peers.
 

“But, Sir, the Spirit of Darkness has connected with the Spirit of Light… If they continue coexist, the gradual evolution of the two Chosen’s will surely cripple us.”
 

“AND have you forgotten? The Lord of the Great Four Spirits is alive and present! This is not something to brush off!”
 

Magnitus hissed impatiently at the low rank Demon. “That is a trivial detail to me at this moment.”
 

“This seemingly trivial detail can dramatically change the situation! It can lead to a world which none of us want to foresee!”
 

Magnitus growled at the pest, casting a black shadow to consume the lower rank demon’s body.
 

“What nuisance, he’s clearly learnt nothing. He should obey my will without any fuss.” Magnitus glared at his remaining team of Demon Lords.
 

“I’m considering testing their limits.”
 

…....


In all seriousness now, the girls wore an expression of concentration, listening to the words of Goddess Martel.
 

“HUHHH?! SAY THAT AGAIN?!” Half the girls blurted out.
 

Martel’s sigh was heard in their surroundings, “Jessica and Yuri have made a reconnection with each other.”
 

“How does that even happen?”
 

Martel proceeded to explain what happened. “When Jessica purified and destroyed the evil in Yuri’s soul, they managed to re-link a lost connection- a memory, in their own way. Now, they can unify their Spirits, expanding their magic.”
 

“Uh… I still don’t get it, how did they connect again?”  Tiffany responded, still confused.
 

“They made out.” Hyoyeon said bluntly.
 

“Yeah, they ate each other’s faces.” Sooyoung calmly added.
 

Tiffany nodded in understanding while mouthing a silent ‘O’.
 

“SOO!!”  Jessica smacked Sooyoung’s back.
 

“Jessica’s Spirit of Light and Yuri’s Spirit of Darkness were Spirits who were separated by force. Dragged away from each other. Thus, creating a disturbance in this world. “
 

Yoona pondered with furrowed brows, “It’s like yin-yang, all about balance. They cannot exist without each other and they both depend on one another…”
 

“Precisely. Their magic and skills have increased immensely now. This will burden the Demons greatly.”
 

For a long moment, the girls didn’t say anything.
 

Taeyeon brought her hand up and rested her chin on it, “So, because Yuri is here now, does that mean they’ll try and kidnap her again when we infiltrate the Temple?”
 

”That’s likely.”
 

“Will she be okay?” Taeyeon asked cautiously. Then she exclaimed as she looked for the tanned girl. “Where’s Yuri?”
 

“Over here.”
 

The voice came from above, and Yuri could be seen leisurely sitting on top of a boulder.
 

“Taeyeon, this is a bit puzzling. Yuri’s now with us, but why aren’t there Demons pouncing at us?” Tiffany asked while casting a look on the open field.
 

“They’re all inside, probably waiting for us,” Taeyeon looked at the Temple, then turned to her friends.
 

“We should expect lots of traps then… Martel, can you give us the blueprint?”
 

Martel’s silence paused the girls, then she answered faintly, “They’ve somehow casted a spell to block my scan. Although, I managed to receive where the main floor is.”
 

“I guess that’ll have to do.”  Sunny waved her hand across and a holographic map appeared. She began analyzing with what she had.
 

“This should guide you girls enough to arrive at the main floor. And be careful, this is their domain.” Martel warned the girls.
 

Taeyeon simply nodded and crossed her arms. “We’ll find out soon enough.”
 

“We’re literally training under live fire.” Jessica muttered loudly.
 

“Alright, then let’s go interrupt their party, I have some assses to kick.” Yuri said passively and jumped off the rock.
 

Taeyeon led the gathered girls, as they walked along the busted path towards the Temple.
 

“Yuri, are you sure you’re okay?” Jessica asked with worry.
 

“Don’t worry, I’m perfectly fine,” Yuri smiled and wrapped her in a warm hug. “But, if I’m misbehaving… Be sure to release that Hellsica on me.”
 

Jessica coolly asked, “Oh, you still remember?”
 

“I remember the baby Hellsica…” Then, Yuri grinned confidently, “Though, I can’t wait for the adult version of it.”
 

Yoona’s booming voice cut through the two girl’s conversation who were trailing behind, “YURI UNNIE, JESSICA UNNIE, HURRY UP, WILL YA?!”
 

Yuri smiled at Jessica and grabbed her hand to intertwine it, "Come on, baby."
 

Jessica returned with a smile just as loving and followed her lover as Yuri led the way to the group of friends.
 

----------

 

Much love to my faithful readers , you all keep me motivated. <3