My Love For You

Into the Digital World

 

 

シ_ _)シ ~ Oh boy... Did you all have a lovely holiday? It really has been a long while since I've updated... I'm sorry everyone, life has been busy and personal things have been happening. Don't kill me! Or if you want to, kill me with walls of texts. xD To be honest, I was pretty nervous of updating another chapter... But, I digress. Let's get going.

Recap : Yuri appeared with evil and attacked the girls. Yuri and Jessica meet again.


-------


 

“If only Yuri could remember us… She needs to open the memories that remain dear to her… “


“Ah! I know. Jessica, it’s you.”


“Just… Me?”


“Yes. The only times where Yuri hesitated was when she encountered you.”


“B-But I don’t want to hurt her!”


“You’re going to have to. There’s something blocking her from returning to her original self.”


......
 

“Yuri! Come to your senses!”

 

A dark shadowy Yuri leapt towards Jessica and landed with a heavy thud. Jessica yelped, as she barely escaped to the side, and fortunately, she had recovered enough to face against Yuri.

 

“I don’t want to fight you!” Jessica caught a glimpse at the dark pearls that stained the brown iris of Yuri’s eyes.

 

The moment Jessica saw it, her heart strained painfully. She didn’t want to hurt her. She was Yuri, after all.

 

Yuri growled demonically, “I’d appreciate it if you stayed still.”

 

There was a way Jessica could rescue Yuri who’d been possessed by the demon. Jessica knew that Yuri’s soul was still in there, somewhere in that body. If she can reach out to her, she’ll snap out of it.

 

Jessica was determined to not falter her trust in Yuri.

 

Ever since then, regardless of how big the enemies were, it was Yuri who protected her. It was Yuri who cared for her when no one else did. And only was it Yuri, who loved her like no other.

 

Her Kwon Yuri.

 

Yuri advanced forward and clobbered her with enhanced power, sending Jessica flying back as she tumbled against the ground.

 

Jessica prompted herself back up. She was practically seething as she suppressed the sharp stings, despite the pain.

 

“I’d appreciate it if you let go of my Yuri.”

 

Her stomach churned from how Yuri was looking at her, but she would stay true to her faith in her. Even if it resulted in more than broken bones.

 

“Jessica!” Taeyeon screamed.

 

Taeyeon's voice filled with warning and fear. She was about to jump in and aid her.

 

“…No, stay back!” Jessica took a step forward, ignoring Taeyeon’s worried glance. Her stare never leaving the dark pearls.

 

Jessica could feel her behind those eyes; Yuri was sad.

 

The girls helplessly watched the chaos, abiding to Jessica’s plea. “But…”

 

“… You left me behind… “Yuri straightened the distance between Jessica and herself.

 

“Yuri… Please - ” Jessica began, her voice soft and offering.

 

“Don’t.” Yuri spat, her fists tightly clenched at her sides.

 

“I never wanted to leave you!”  

 

Jessica frowned regretfully, wanting to alleviate the crushing guilt that was weighing on her chest. Yuri’s father was the true hero. Because he never told the mafia leader where Jessica’s family fled, they lived. Because he ordered Yuri to run, Yuri lived. It was bitter.

 

And the same Yuri had sworn to protect Jessica, sworn that she would stay by her side. But Jessica knew it was her fault, because it was her that had abandoned Yuri.

 

“Even though she seems different, Yuri is Yuri! There’s a reason!” Jessica caught a glimpse of Yuri’s wry smirk. She had to figure out a way, fast.

 

“You’re naïve, Jessica. I promise that I’ll kill each and every one of you, one at a time.” Yuri raised her fist, dark flames forming around her hand.

 

Jessica looked down, and in an instant, she felt her body was put under incredible pressure. Black flames were pulling her, trying to drain her magic form her soul. Jessica’s eyes grew wide as searing pain penetrated her entire body.

 

Jessica let out a strangled breath, “Y-Yuri… I know you’re in there! You don’t want to do this!”

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes, intense concentration on her face. “S-Stop! I don’t…! I don-… I do. I’ll show you how much I miss you…” She gritted her teeth, strengthening her magic. Gruesomely crushing Jessica’s delicate body.

 

Jessica screamed in agony as she was unable to escape the attack. Her wounds reopened and blood began to run down her entire body.

 

“YURI STOP!” Taeyeon pounced to intervene, but the words spoken brought her to a screeching stop.

 

Jessica breathed out a heavy, painful rasp. “TAEYEON! I can do this... Leave this… To me…” 

 

"Please..."

 

“Know how it feels… To lose those who were dear to you…”

 

The chilling sound of Yuri shivered Jessica’s spine. “Yuri…  Y-You’re really precious to me… You can hear me, can’t you? ”

 

A laugh.

 

Yuri was laughing at them.  “Now, isn’t that touching?”

 

"Stop this, Yuri! You have to come back!"

 

"What the hell are you talking about! Come back from what? This is who I am!" Yuri argued back.

 

Yuri reeled her in abruptly, dragging Jessica’s injured body against the ground. Jessica managed to sever the magic bounded to her and rolled away, before a foot connected with her head.

 

Jessica scrambled to her feet, and disappeared from Yuri’s sight.

 

Suddenly, a flash of light blinded Yuri’s vision and she flew back with a cry. Jessica moved in a godlike speed and pounded her with a barrage of attacks, finishing it by punching Yuri square in the face.

 

Yuri wiped the streaks of blood that trailed her face, hissing between split lips.

 

“It’s no use, she belongs to me now. No matter how many times you call to her, she’ll never answer you!”

 

Jessica wheezed heavily, forcing herself to stand. Once again, neglecting the burning, body spasms and released a blast of glittering, radiant golden white magic.

 

One of Jessica’s attacks managed to slash Yuri’s shoulder, leaving a large cut. Having been pierced with Light, Yuri helplessly stumbled to the ground, marveling at Jessica’s powers hatefully.

 

"Yes she will! ... I've always known her, this isn't her! This isn't how Yuri is!"

 

Jessica glanced at her gashes to find that the blood had slowly regenerated – hardly sealing the wound. She swallowed, narrowing her eyes on Yuri. 

 

“Kwon Yuri!! This isn't you! You love us, you love your friends... You love me!!”

 

“ … You don’t know when to give it up!” Yuri dashed forward with a burst of speed, a wave of darkness on her heels. She generated black flames from her feet and aimed for Jessica’s skull.

 

“You know this, Yuri! I will never give up on you!”

 

Jessica blocked with a weak, brilliant, white barrier. But, it cracked and Jessica was hammered back, sending her crashing through a rune boulder.

 

Jessica was on the ground, pressed onto her knees. She looked up and glared at Yuri. Dark eyes stared back at her as she felt warm blood trickle down the side of her head.

 

“Yuri-ah, open your eyes... It doesn't have to be like this.”

 

Taeyeon clenched her jaw and stepped forward. “DAMN IT JESSICA! How can you expect me to continue watching this?!”

 

Jessica panted, she overthrew the urge to refuse help. “TIFFANY! HOLD TAEYEON BACK!”

 

“Wait, what!?” Taeyeon felt arms wrapped around from behind.

 

Tiffany leaned her head against the back of Taeyeon’s neck and whispered, “TaeTae… Jessica is our only chance…” Tiffany pressed herself onto the stiffened body of Taeyeon. “… Please, listen and don’t fight with me.”

 

The ridged body of Taeyeon; whose face was away from Tiffany, remained tense.  Taeyeon was blushing from the soft melons rubbing against her, making heart race. Taeyeon gulped and nodded, she nervously brought her own hands and held the fingers that now hugged her abdomen.

 

Tiffany held on tight to the girl in front of her, trying to sneak a few glances of her. She smiled and confidently nuzzled her face deeper into the neck of the nervous girl.



……


“Yuri! Have you really forgotten about me?! We’ve always been together!”

 

“I… Forgot all that stuff… The past is the past. ”

 

There were sounds of crackling static and fuzzy images in Yuri’s head. She could feel the pressure throbbing against her skull, like something was pushing its way in and forcing her onto the ground.  The pressure that felt made her legs give out, as she kneeled on the floor, unable to stand.

 

“Si-Sica!! … I can’t control him… Get away from me!”

 

The warm voice gave Jessica hope. She watched Yuri suffer against herself as walls of dark shadows encircled around her hunched body. The layers of seals could sense the overwhelming amount of negative emotions.

 

“NO! I won’t do that! You won't submit to being overpowered by something like this! You won't lose to it Yuri!”

 

“…He’s going to kill you! Don't come any closer!”

 

Yuri didn't want this. That was clear. Whatever was happening right now was against her will, despite her words and actions.

 

Spirit of Darkness, I sense your pain, your jealousy, and resentment. But, your suffering is what I feel most of all.

 

“I’m not leaving you alone! I’m going to save you, Yuri-ah!"

 

I can free you from your prison!

 

Yuri held her head with one hand while black flames seeped out of her body vigorously.

 

She could feel her body strain at maintaining reality, and her mind was beginning to become foggy, even her emotions slowly dulled.

 

Moments later, a quiet cackle escaped the lips of Yuri. “… You’re going to save a girl that might kill you?”

 

“Very well,” Yuri seethed in irritation and lunged at her, tackling the injured ribs of Jessica.

 

Jessica collapsed down like a ragdoll, the impact was unforgiving. She gagged out blood as her stomach contracted by the force. She rolled onto her stomach, holding it in pain, while her sight blurred. Yuri stood there in a void, head bowed as she gathered dark flames for a final blow.

 

Don't... Don't hurt her. 

 

Jessica raised her head, looking at Yuri with exhaustion and affliction. "C-Can't you recognize me?..."

 

Stop hurting her...

 

The beloved friend standing there was no longer the same person. Yuri spoke, her voice flat and emotionless. “This is the end, Spirit of Light.”

 

“Wa-Wake up, Yuri! You’re not the kind of person who’d do something like this!” Jessica’s voice wavered as blood stained her silky skin.

 

Yuri raised her arm, enveloped with swirls of thick, black flames. “Goodbye.” 

 

"You have to stop! Before it's too late!! Yuri!!"

 

Yuri unleashed a torrent of black flames directly at Jessica.

 

Jessica wanted to counter, but she winced halfway from her hasty action.

 

She groaned and remained crouching down. She gathered white magic in her hands and shortly after, Jessica opened her palms, releasing numerous arrays of holy white beams.

 

The collision quaked and banged the land, causing an explosion of darkness and light. The tremor rattled the nerves of the girls.

 

Jessica’s beams of white magic continued past the clash, driving directly at Yuri. 

 

Yuri blinked, frozen in place. She fought the demon trapped within herself to not fend off this attack. 

 

Yuri was right there, barely lifting an arm to stop it.

 

She didn’t need to stop it.

 

The rays of luminescing beams cannoned down on Yuri, leaving behind a smoky scene.

 

Jessica waited cautiously for the dust to fade before proceeding.

 

She gasped and took a step forward. “Yu…Yuri?”

 

Yuri remained standing, but with wounds and injuries covering her entire body. Her head was hanging down.

 

“Why did I give up…? Why did I let this demon inside me?”

 

I’d never thought you’d really regain your senses… But I’m not letting you get away. You belong to me!

 

Yuri let out a pained gasp and fell on her knees.

 

Finish her off. Do it!

 

In Yuri’s mind, the young girl’s smile ran through vision. Yuri clutched her head into her hands; she nearly killed Jessica. Jessica’s blood was on her hands.

 

Yuri remained silent, casting a look of hopelessness.

 

“I was never needed by anyone... In the end, I wasn’t strong enough to protect you…"

 

"I’m sorry, Jessica…”

 

Yuri rose to her feet and rolled her eyes up to the sky. “...I just can't do it anymore..."

 

The sky darkened and the ground shuddered. Jessica couldn’t tell what Yuri was planning, but she had a bad feeling about it.

 

"... I'll never forget you."

 

"What are you saying!?" Jessica yelled out with uncertainty.

 

"Answer me Yuri! Yuri!"

 

FOOL! HURRY UP AND KILL HER!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU’LL BE ERASED FROM EXISTENCE!

 

Yuri shook her head darkly and muttered to herself. “You know who’s going to die? You… And Me.”

 

She came to the conclusion that driving the demon out of her was impossible. Based on Jessica’s condition, if this continued, Jessica’s chance of survival would be slim. In the end, one of them was going to be killed. She couldn’t let this drag on any longer.

 

“Yuri-ah!!”

 

Yuri closed her eyes, "Sica... I'm sorry, I never meant to cause you more pain..."

 

Gigantic black clouds blanketed the sky and hovered above Yuri, gradually lowered itself, forming black swords.

 

YOU CAN’T ACHIEVE THIS YOU ROTTEN CHOSEN!

 

Swords. An overwhelming abundance of them daggering downwards to Yuri. She gazed up at the darkened sky absentmindedly and tightened her clenched fists. 

 

Yuri never imagined her path to end this way. 

 

There was no escaping this.

 

“No way…” The girls gaped at the full blown blades in the dark sky.

 

Nobody understood what was going on.

 

Jessica ran towards Yuri at full speed and landed a powerful punch surrounded by light.

 

“Don’t do this, Yuri! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP!”

 

Yuri didn’t hesitate.
 

“ … This is the only choice I have!” Yuri stomped the ground, slowing her body from further propelling. 

 

“All that matters is that you're safe!”

 

"No! I won't let it end like this! I can't!"

 

Yuri backed away from Jessica, "I need to do this! I have to!"

 

"Why, Yuri!? Why do you need to do this?!"

 

Yuri immediately shot back, "Is it really that hard to think about, Jessica?! I keep attracting enemies! Enemies who constantly threaten my life, my friends lives, YOUR LIFEEVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME!"

 

Jessica watched solemnly at Yuri breaking down. "Yuri..."

 

Yuri clenched her fists and shut her eyes tightly, "It never stops! Never! Just once, just once, I wish other beings would stop trying to fight me, and just leave me alone!"

 

There was a tense silence that surrounded the two. Bitter tears began to gather the brim of Jessica's eyes.

 

"...Then what about the promise you made to me? The promise we'd stay with each other?! Does that all mean nothing to you?! Do I mean nothing to you anymore, Yuri!?" Jessica yelled back, getting the oppressed Yuri to open her eyes. "If you're just going to give up here and now, then you might as well finish me off!"

 

Yuri's frowned deepened as she looked away.

 

"Yuri." Jessica narrowed her gaze at the lack of response, but the girl was still facing away.

 

Yuri didn't answer.

 

Jessica softly spoke in sadness, "There are people who already love you! You don't have to suffer alone... Lean on me, Yuri, I can help you! Let me ease your pain... You don't deserve what's happening right now. I can't continue on living if you won't be with me..."

 

Yuri gained a saddenned look in her eyes, but maintained her stoic expression, "You'll be fine without me... Don't waste your time... Following me is hopeless."

 

Jessica let out a raspy breath and then coughed, she could taste the copper in .

 

“No… No. There's always hope.”

 

Yuri shook her head and locked eyes with Jessica, “What hope, Jessica? You have others! You have to live for them!”

 

“What about you!?”

 

“I HAVE NO ONE!” Yuri shouted, her jaw clenched, trying to hold back tears as it began to well in her eyes.

 

“YOU'RE KWON YURI, YOU IDIOT!” Jessica cried out, as she raised her hand and strikes Yuri across the face again.

 

“IDIOT, IDIOT! You know exactly what it feels like to be the one left behind, too! I don’t ever want to feel that way again – not ever!”

 

 Yuri shouted, her voice with a combination of rage and sadness. “Nobody needs me!” 

 

Jessica pushed off in godly speed and captured Yuri’s head, pulling her into her embrace. Her eyes; once a soft brown, were now glowing white, glistening with tears.

 

 “I do! I need you! I can’t lose you, Yuri!”

 

Jessica sobbed uncontrollably, hugging Yuri’s head tightly and passionately towards her chest.

 

“…B-Because if I ever did, I’d have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my everything again...  It wouldn’t be my world without you in it...”

 

Droplets streaked down Jessica’s whimpering cheeks.

 

”… Please remember I’m Jessica, your Jessica… I taunt you and I tease you, and I make your life miserable, but you love me anyway… Yuri, please don’t leave me...”
 

"Lies!"
 

"No... You have to remember!"

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck and secured herself against Yuri, their foreheads firmly touching. Jessica’s body was emitting a colossal of pure golden white magic, engulfing the two girls.
 

"I'll help you get through this..."

 

Gahhh! Curse youu!!...........

 

“What is that light?” The girls shielded their eyes from the blinding glare.

 

“Pretty…”


.....


Yuri was expecting immense pain from what she thought was an attack. Instead, Yuri felt as if she and Jessica were floating in mid-air. Finding the sensation unusual, Jessica and Yuri’s vision returned and saw that they were surrounded with brilliance of golden white.

 

“Yuri… Where are we?” Jessica clasped shrinkingly onto Yuri.

 

Yuri uttered huskily. “I… I don’t know.”

 

Thick strands of black streams floated around them.

 

Then, both Jessica and Yuri leaned back from a sensation, as a glow of their symbolized cores surfaced in the space between their chests. Memories of each other from when they were little appeared before their minds. Images of being together holding hands. Laughing and crying together. Bickering together.

 

Soon, they felt feelings blossom.

 

More memories began flashing, eventually stopping at a scene where it was their last moments before never seeing each other again.

 

The two locked their gazes on each other.

 

Finally, it felt right.

 

“…It was real, wasn’t it? You and me. Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids… But we really loved each other, didn’t we?” Yuri whispered, her eyes b with tears.

 

Yuri tighten her hold on Jessica longingly. She had her in her arms again. Jessica was the one to bring her back to normal. Even after she had hurt her, Jessica never gave up. The pain Jessica endured through just for her, Yuri began to shed tears, and her heart was aching.

 

Yuri wept regretfully, “Sica, I’m sorry... I'm so sorry...“

 

“It’s alright, Yuri…” Jessica softly brushed them away.

 

“I can’t believe it's you… I really... I really missed you.” Yuri let it all out, both sobbing into each other’s arms. “…Please stay by my side, always… D-Don’t let me go…”

 

Jessica continued to cry into Yuri’s warm skin, “… You and I will always be together, forever and ever.”

 

Yuri stared at Jessica affectionately, taking in the divine girl in front of her.

 

“Jessica... I love you.”

 

More tears filled Jessica’s eyes, as they began spilling uncontrollable. She remained bawling, taking in those words, those three words she yearned for. Knowing this, she would never get tired of hearing her say those words.

 

“… I love you too, Yuri.”

 

They leaned back albeit reluctantly, the space lessened between them; leaving their noses touching.

 

And they kissed.

 

They kissed like no tomorrow. So passionately and intensely.

 

Then, a tremendously grand, gigantic luminescent pillar of golden light shot down from the sky and enveloped the bodies of Jessica and Yuri. Streams of flaming black and vibrant, white magic whirled through their hairs and danced around their hugging bodies. Then their magic aura magnified; scattering across acres of land.

 

The wave of emotion they felt washed over them again and again. How long they had both dreamed of this. Now, that they were with each other, they felt complete. They were really each other’s halves.

 

If it’s one, it’s one. It’s not two – it’s YulSic.

 

 

-------


I hope this makes up for my absence! <3 I love you guys, really. I read all of your comments and it warms my heart. Thanks for supporting me and I wish you all the best of luck in the school and the new year!!~  

Until next time, bye~