Welcome the Storm

Into the Digital World

 

( ゚▽゚)/ ~~ Hey readers! I didn't realize my pt 2 had over 7000 words so yulsic chapter had to split... Oops Lol. xP 

 

…………..

 

“Get away from Seohyun, you sh*t head!” Yoona’s lemon coloured iris stirred. Her arms covered with stone as she smashed the Demon lord’s skull.

 

Seohyun charged up wind and swung her hand, generating a vicious cyclone of wind blades.

 

The cyclone engulfed the Demon lord, twisting him in the air with vicious slashes, along with Yoona’s earth made daggers swirling inside.

 

“Nice one, Hyunnie!”

 

The cyclone dispersed, leaving a heavily damaged Demon lord who was nearing his end. Suddenly, from Yoona’s peripheral vision, she saw Sooyoung hurling her lightning attacks in all directions like a maniac.
 

Sooyoung’s brash attacks attracted the Demon lord and caused his target to focus on Sooyoung.

 

“When I look at this, you’re all only little brats! Give it your all, why don’t you!”

 

Sooyoung turned around pathetically and found out she was in deep trouble.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON’T COME DON’T COME WAAAAAAAH!!!”

 

Unknowingly to Sooyoung, she had gathered lighting in her opened mouth and released a destructive blast roaring out of .

 

The demon lord eye’s widened as the huge vortex of concentrated lightning made a direct hit and paralyzed him completely.

 

“YAH! SOOYOUNG UNNIE! YOU ALMOST BLEW US UP TOO!” Yoona yelled while shaking her fist.

 

“SORRY!”

 

“Wow, Sooyoung! Well done decoying! What a convincing act!” Hyoyeon proudly patted Sooyoung’s back.

 

“I-I wasn’t acting though…” Sooyoung sulked.


 

…………

 

 

“You have no chance of being a worthy opponent for the Lord Magnitus.”

 

“Once I’m done with you…” Yuri said through gritted teeth.  “I’m going to crush him with my own hands!”

 

Yuri tumbled away and readied a stance.

 

"Not bad, for a Chosen stupid enough to date that worthless Light Spirit."

 

THE B*TCH WAS GOING DOWN.

 

He was probably just trying to piss her off and it was working. Yuri lifted only a finger, gathering a large amount of energy. Yuri raised her hand above her head, forming a black flaming sphere. The sphere expanded with more power.

 

“Defeat me? I am an almighty Demon Lord, incapable of defeat.” Algar said, monitoring what Yuri was doing.

 

Yuri deadpanned. “Did you dream that?”

 

“NO!”

 

Yuri threw her hands forward, sending the sphere of magic towards Algar.

 

As the sphere sped towards Algar, he created a barrier. But, he soon widened his eyes in astonishment as his shield began to crack.

 

Yuri narrowed her gaze darkly and increased the travelling speed as she placed more force into her flaming sphere.

 

With Yuri’s strong powers pushing through, Algar’s shield broke apart, leaving him completely defenseless.

 

Yuri lunged forward as anger consumed her and delivered a harsh blow to his face.  Algar hissed and swung his leg for a kick, but he missed as she dodge.

 

More energy flowed out of Yuri and she blasted out two massive flaming cyclones that drilled into Algar.  Yuri dived into her flames and used her speed to generate a powerful kick into his gut.

 

Yuri was quicker than Algar originally thought.

 

He scowled, feeling the air leave his lungs “Why won’t you understand?! You cannot get away from this!”

 

“SHUT THE HELL UP!” Yuri bellowed as she exploded into action again. She threw a vicious right hook that grazed the tip of his nose.

 

Algar’s nose squirted out black goo from the extreme change in air pressure. He jumped back and held his nose, looking at his demon blood at the tip of his fingers.

 

Yuri took this chance and immediately pointed her left arm to the side and created magic circles, then she unleashed large tornados of black flames.

 

Algar saw the incoming attack and guarded his body. The attack impact caused an explosion. Yuri leapt back a good distance waiting for the clouds to clear up.

 

Algar looked around, Yuri was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Looking for me?”

 

“?!?” He then looked up.

 

Yuri burst downwards and collided again.

 

Her hard fist crashed against his staff; making a loud BOOM. Whilst laying her support on his staff, Yuri released a vast amount of explosive flames at point-blank range.

 

Algar was blown back in complete disarray.  

 

When he finally caught himself he widened his eyes in shock. Staggering backwards as he touched his face. His entire frontal figure was charred to crisp. His body shook in mutiny as he tried to collect himself.

 

“D-Do not cling to false hope, Chosen! For as long as I’ve been here, I have never lost a battle!” Algar heave out a strangled breath and waved his staff in a motion.

 

“There’s a first time for everything.” Yuri scoffed with a rough grunt.

 

But, before she could make a move she noticed her body became immobile.

 

“Wha-?!”

 

“GAH!” Yuri screamed when she felt her ribs getting nailed. The pain shocked her entire body as she coughed out blood that was filling .

 

The one blow caused Yuri so much pain that her vision blurred.

 

Yuri grunted when he striked her again, but this time deep into her chest, so hard that it felt like her chest caved in.

 

“I… Can’t… Move…” Yuri mumbled painfully. Her body wasn’t responding to her.

 

Algar was satisfied. He merely watched Yuri tied up in this state. “Confused?”

 

Yuri cursed, she couldn’t be taken down so quickly. She looked around frantically, her eyes being the only thing that moved. She had to find something, anything, to get out of this situation.

 

Algar raised his staff and made a downward motion.

 

Instantly, a gash was made down Yuri’s shoulder blade.  Yuri groaned painfully through gritted her teeth at the open wound.

 

“What the fu*k...” Yuri hissed with one eye shut to suppress the pain. “Where is all this coming from?”

 

Yuri caught a glimpse of a shimmering line, then another. Threads

 

The threads were so silky they cut her skin every time she tried to escape when she yanked and pulled.

 

Algar smirked, admiring his work and he made sure to hurt Yuri dearly. He motioned his staff once more.

 

Yuri grunted breathlessly in pain with her chest heaving. Another slash was made to her sides. She could feel warm blood trickling down her spine and sides. Leaving her heavily wounded.

 

“Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that you deserve what is coming to you?!”

 

Yuri mustered up strength and combined her magic into one gigantic burst, creating a deafening sound upon firing her flames.

 

The blast was massive which shredded the threads and made Algar scream as pain lurched through his body. While he tried to evade the attack, Yuri’s attacked followed him like a target and engulfed him and exploded.

 

“…You w-wanna know what my answer is?!” Yuri shouted breathlessly in pain. “Because asssholes like you are still alive!”

 

Algar scowled in pain. “What?!”

 

“You’re not the only one who’s wanted to kill me so many times! And you know what!? I know more events like this are going to happen again… Dumba*ses who’ll go through great lengths in order for that to happen!”

 

Algar adopted a suspicious glare.

 

Yuri’s abstract iris immediately set. “Make no mistake, Demon Lord.”

 

A spiral of energy formed around Yuri and grew in size. “I’m going to kill you to bring permanent peace to my god damn life!”

 

Yuri accelerated forward as she cocked her fish for a punch. Algar roared out a battle cry as he also charged in, with a fist ready to strike.

 

BOOM

 

The two fist met, resulting in a powerful shockwave of air. The impact had caused a terrifying explosion that attracted all fighters and members to witness the scene.

 

“Y-Yuri!” Jessica shielded her eyes as the gusts furiously blew past her.

 

“How did you…” Algar spat, obviously in awe.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m only warming up.” Yuri replied, with a smirk across her face. Her shoulders rising up and down heavily.

 

Yuri knew this was going to be a long fight. A fight that she was going to have to use everything she had and try her hardest, in order to protect what mattered most.

 

Yuri coolly narrowed her eyes, “I hope you can keep up with the storm. Because it’s about to pick up.”

 

The sky above was practically exploding with thunder.

 

Yuri lit her body with fire, then propelled herself like a torpedo, leaving behind a long wake of flames.

 

"What are you doin-!" Algar shouted in pain.

 

Yuri's head crashed directly into his own head with a devastating headbutt. 

 

Algar had black goo that oozed out of the cracks scattered along his face. "Imbecile!"

 

Yuri flared up her power and rushed forward. "As long as I stand... I won't lose!"

 

Her body vanished, rushing with lethal intent. Algar’s body jerked back and forth as Yuri released a spree of burst after burst of enhanced strikes into him.

 

Algar would stumble back from a hit, but Yuri pulled him back in whenever his body was about to soar from impact. Throwing one last punch, Yuri drilled into his face and turned him to the air. 

 

Algar fumbled in the air, completely disoriented until he found his place.

 

He grasped his face that was completely misshaped, and bellowed. “For what do you continue to resist your fate? The sole reason of your existence is to resurrect the God of Chaos to supremacy!”

 

Yuri shouted while she wrapped one arm around her side. She could feel blood soaking between her fingers. “My life is my own choice! I choose my own fate!”

 

“Non-sense! Your life back at the suffocating Earthland was scripted. It was meant to happen by the rule of the Gods!”

 

“Your pain!”

 

“Your unhappiness!”

 

“…” 

 

“Your loved ones death!”

 

Yuri froze.

 

“Because this whole chain of events started with you! You are the reason for your loved ones to die! This would never have happened if you were simply destroyed!”

 

“Yuri!” A panicked voice called from the distant.

 

“There will be no serenity from now!”

 

“SHUT UP! SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH!” Yuri responded and accelerated. In a split second, her fists connecting his face, sending him stumbling back.

 

“…What emotionless eyes! Tell me, are you always this cold!?”

 

“Only to those I kill!” Yuri and Algar glared at each other, waiting for the other to make a move.

 

And soon enough, they collided murderously as their own respective powers met each other.

 

“Is that a threat? You can barely even stand! What can you possibly do in your current state?!” Algar summoned an archaic hexagon that distracted Yuri from behind.

 

“Wha-?” Caught off guard, Yuri was grabbed by the neck, and was struck by his staff directly into her abdomen which made her writhe in agony.

 

The hit enlarged her gash and did more damage than she would have liked.

 

Yuri’s shimmering dark purple iris couldn’t keep her target in sight as her vision kept flickering in black. Her head was throbbing through with painful pulses.

 

“YURI!!”

 

Algar’s eyes widened when a number of golden-white rays shot at him and caused him to tumble away.

 

“Yuri!”

 

Jessica’s sneak attack gave her way to fly towards Yuri.

 

“Are you okay?” Jessica whispered into Yuri’s ear as she placed Yuri’s right arm over her shoulder and held her carefully. Her left arm wrapped around Yuri’s waist which gave her a full view of all the wounds damaged onto Yuri’s body.

 

“S-Sica?...” Yuri winced gravely while she leaned on Jessica for support.

 

“You’re hurt!” Jessica cried in worry for Yuri’s condition; bloodied, beaten, and almost unconscious. Watching her being continuously being pushed back pierced through her heart.

 

Jessica looked at Yuri who's mind began to cloud. "Yuri?..." 

 

Yuri whispered quietly, though, enough for Jessica to hear. "Is it true...?"

 

"Is what true, Yuri?" Jessica tried to make eye contact.

 

"The death of my parents... Was because of me?..." Yuri stared in a daze, racing with visions from her past.

 

Jessica lifted Yuri's chin to meet her eyes

 

“Look at me, Yuri.” Jessica placed her hand on Yuri's cheek. "What this ugly man said to you isn't true at all. They don't have control of your life. They'll say anything to have you succumb to the Darkness and I won't allow them to take you!"

 

Yuri closed her eyes and nuzzled lovingly into it, which Jessica smiled, "With me by your side, I'll guide you away from it."

 

Yuri relaxed into her soft touch, calming down as she managed to sort her mind. 

 

With one eye shut, Yuri returned with a smile. “Heh... Sorry, I got careless.” 

 

"Pabo... Don’t make your injuries worse." Jessica scolded Yuri softly, as she tended her wounds by releasing an icy mist. Jessica bit her lip with guilt from the infliction Yuri had gone through already. 

 

“I’m fine, Sica…” Yuri shook her head and coughed, spitting out a little blood. “I’m just waiting for the right chance to strike back.”

 

Yuri made eye contact with Jessica’s golden-white aura eyes. She gently away the tears that escaped.

 

“The got nice hits. That’s all. The wounds aren’t that deep… And as long as you’re beside me, I’ll be good in no time.”

 

“It looks like you could use the help, weakling. Of course you aren’t strong enough to do this on your own!” Algar yelled angrily.

 

Yuri captured Jessica’s delicate hand and turned to Algar, wearing a deathly scary expression. Yuri could already feel the pain going away. “Jessica, we’ll defeat him.”

 

Yuri turned to Jessica and two pair of eyes met. A silent understanding passing amongst them. Jessica had never felt so protected, and Yuri had never felt so loved. With a quick smile, Yuri said softly.

 

“We’re stronger together.”

 

.........

 

Cheers to another update! :D