Only You

Into the Digital World

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ This chapter is longer than my usual. I didn't have the heart to split it so please love it as it is!!

Thanks for following this story as long as you have and I hope you continue to read! ^^

 

Happy reading and enjoy the ride!

 

 

……

 

Jessica’s heart was beating at speeds she never felt before. She stared at Yuri as she was massacring everything. The strange roar that had echoed around them with such menace, like it was coming from everywhere at once.  She flew snakingly to Taeyeon as she witness the sheer brutality her lover showcased. 

 

“Taeyeon!” Jessica’s cried, her voice completely shaken.

 

Taeyeon quickly faced Jessica with concern, “Jessica, are you okay?”

 

Jessica shook her head fearfully and frantically clung onto Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“Taeyeon, Yuri’s been taken over!” Jessica directed Taeyeon to scene. She witnessed a blood bath beneath her.

 

Demonic creatures were trying to escape Yuri.

 

Ironic.

 

However, Yuri would grab each one and kill them gruesomely. Blood splashed in all directions followed by their eerie screeches.

 

The only thing that demons fear was the source of their creation: Darkness.

 

“My god…”

 

Jessica stared at Taeyeon, who was trying to keep herself calm. But, she couldn’t stop herself from trembling at the sudden fear of the kind of menace that was their friend.

 

Taeyeon lost sight of her and felt a powerful presence nudge her harshly, “OOF! What the - ”

 

Yuri had godly speed and re-appeared with her arm pierce through the demonized heart of Regal.

 

Not only Regal’s eyes widened in shock by the presence, but so did Taeyeon and Tiffany, basically everyone else.

 

Yuri’s body was consumed by a mass of dark flames. The flames fused with Yuri, and what came out was something scary. Her whole body was covered with fire and only her eyes could be seen.

 

“YURI!” Taeyeon stared in utter awe at the display of power.

 

Black goo oozed out of Regal’s mouth, and finally got one of the two he wished to witness.

 

A taste of the Spirit of Darkness.

 

Regal coughed, and began to tremble. “Fall back, C-Chosen.”

 

Yuri yanked out her arm from his flesh with his tendons flying out. She turned him around roughly, and held him by his neck to face her; displaying her gritted teeth

 

“Please, r-release me… We don’t have much time!” Regal begged. The girls were confused by his sudden change of attitude.

 

Yuri slightly tilted her head to the words. Her eyes were completely soulless, pitch-black and swirling with flames. Bereft of emotion and life that bore deep into his conscience.

 

It was a haunting sight that he would surely take to the grave.

 

“What was that?!” Taeyeon demanded. “What are you talking about?!”

 

“KING MAGNITUS HAS INVOKED THE FINAL SPELL!”

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes at the assailant. “What is that even supposed to mean?!”

 

“WHEN HE INVOKES THE FINAL SPELL, H-HE’S SACRIFICING ME, US DEMON LORDS TO SUMMON THE GOD OF CHAOS!” Regal opened his mouth to speak and began to disintegrate.

 

“WE’RE ALL D-DEAD! YOU, ME, EVERYONE! THIS WAR WON’T EVEN MATTER CUS WE’RE ALL DEAD!”

 

The neck around Regal began to pixelate. Regal’s death ended without her doing. Yuri watched quietly when she ended up with a handful of pixels that fell between her fingers like sand, until all had fallen through.
 

 

…………

 

“Well... That doesn’t sound good.” Sooyoung obviously stated.

 

Yoona trembled and looked at Seohyun, “H-He’s killed his own comrades?!”

 

“To kill his comrades in order to speed up the summoning of the God of Chaos… The greed for greater power.”  Seohyun’s voice quivered.

 

“Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t.” Taeyeon muttered under her breath.

 

Taeyeon shook her head in disbelief. This was utter madness.

 

Taeyeon glanced over to Yuri and felt a major disturbance, then at Jessica. She quickly flew to Jessica’s side and noticed the girl frowning.

 

“Jessica, we must give her as much time she needs to gather herself. We don’t want her going after us next.” Taeyeon directed her view to Yuri, whom let another strange growl echoing around them, sending a chill running through her body.

 

Jessica watched Yuri’s hunched back heaving. Taeyeon was right, they both knew Yuri won’t let herself be dominated by the darkness.

 

Yuri turned her soulless stare onto Jessica. Jessica could only stare back, unable to look away from her possessed lover.

 

Jessica reached for her. “Calm down, Yuri! You need to calm down!”

 

“Wait! Jess...” Taeyeon lifted her hand only to lower soon after. "Sica..."

 

She watched hopefully and thoughtfully, praying that Jessica was doing the right thing. 

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri’s torso, pressing her body against Yuri’s, and her face pressed against her chest. Jessica could feel Yuri’s toned back muscle flexing intensely along with her strained breathes.

 

“Yuri… Yuri listen to my voice… Let my voice guide you to the light!”

 

It was then that Yuri growled in agony. Black flames swirled around her erratically, but this time, the pattern and aura that surrounded her were completely unlike the ones that possessed her.

 

“I know it hurts, I know your heart is always in pain… Remember Yuri-ah, when you’re with me, you’re not alone, you’ll never be lost.”

 

Yuri’s arms were weighing at her side, and with great difficulty, she wrapped her arms around Jessica’s petite figure, and pulled her into a bear hug. Yuri hugged Jessica so strongly it caught Jessica by surprise; she’s never been hugged like this.

 

“S-Sica…”

 

Yuri needed the warmth Jessica had to comfort her in the affliction. Yuri lowered her head and nestled into Jessica’s hair.

 

The way Yuri hugged Jessica was like her life depended on it. Jessica’s heart ached as she heard Yuri’s harsh groans.

 

“Spirit please stop… Why… Why are you so cruel?! She’s still a human being!” Jessica huddled closer, leaving no space in between as she tightened her arms around her, bringing her body fully against Yuri’s.

 

Jessica heard another painful grunt. Yuri was trying her hardest. She was giving it her all to contain it, and from being devoured by the Darkness.

 

Jessica’s shut her eyes tightly when they began to sting from the ongoing flames. A golden light quickly formed around Jessica.

 

“We’ll get through this together, Yuri! I'm here! I’m never gonna let go!”

 

The once deadened and gruesome aura slowly shifted back to Yuri’s tender, warm feeling she was so familiar with. Jessica’s alluring light slowly diminished.

 

Yuri’s arms slid lifelessly off Jessica’s curves and lost all strength in her body, putting all her dead weight on Jessica.

 

“Yu-Yuri?...” Jessica grunted from the sudden load on her petite body and fumbled her hold on her lover.

 

Jessica saw Yuri’s eyes returning back for a mere moment before they shut completely when Yuri fainted, her body slipping away from Jessica and dropping from the sky.

 

“Yuri!” Jessica quickly grasped Yuri’s hand, however, Yuri’s body was too heavy and escaped her grip. Jessica dove down to reach her lover who was falling at an alarming rate.

 

Jessica’s voice was frantic as she managed to catch Yuri before completely face planting on the ground. Jessica embraced Yuri carefully and landed safely.

 

Yuri slumped over, leaning on Jessica, her entire being exhausted and drained. The voice who called out to her was worried, distressed, and concerned. It was a familiar voice that invaded her consciousness.

 

Yuri’s eyes slowly fluttered. Her head felt weird inside. “Si-Sica?...”

 

Jessica lowered Yuri to the ground when she collapsed onto her. She rested Yuri’s head on her lap and cradled it.

 

“Hang on Yuri!” Tears were rolling down Jessica’s cheeks while she gently wrapped her arm under Yuri’s neck to support her head.

 

Jessica stared at Yuri’s chest that rose heavily up and down.

 

Yuri was lying on her back, pressed against the rough surface with her head resting on Jessica’s lap. Both her eyes strained to open, no matter how much effort she took to open them, it was difficult to do it.

 

“I guess… I overdid it…” Yuri chuckled weakly.

 

Jessica bent over and clutched Yuri’s head, hugging it in distress. “You idiot! You’re such an idiot!”

 

Yuri felt Jessica’s uneven breathing against her ear. “I know, Sica. I know..."

 

Jessica tightened her hug while she cried, “Don’t do that to me ever again, Yuri…”

 

“I’m sorry…” Yuri muttered with a laborious breath. Yuri lifted her heavy arm and placed her hand on the back of Jessica’s head and gently her silky hair in a comforting manner.

 

“…It’s alright, Sica.” Yuri hushed her in a caring tone, trying to smile. She continued to strroke her hair with her hand.

 

Jessica lifted faced Yuri and shook her head as the stream of tears dripped onto Yuri’s cheeks. “But it’s not alright, it’s not…! Everything… Everything’s getting worse…”

 

Yuri knew what Jessica was saying was the truth. It was the brutal truth that they all wish wasn’t real and that they could go back to their ignorant-carefree selves on Earth.

 

“…The battle earlier reminded me that anytime could be our last… And if there are any mistakes made, it could get you k-killed…”

 

“Sica…” Yuri tried to calm her girlfriend. It was hurting her to see Jessica so upset.

 

“No…No, Yuri… We’re not even done this nightmare world and the next fight might even be our last!”

 

“Baby…” Yuri slid her hand from Jessica’s hair and cupped her cheek.

 

“I hate it… I hate all of this…” Jessica sniffed and weakly said. Yuri brushed away the fresh tears that flowed silently from Jessica’s eyes as she spoke.  

 

“Jessica… The scratches and bruises here- all that means nothing, as long as we’ve kept each other safe.”

 

Jessica stayed silent while staring into Yuri’s eyes.

 

“…Everything will be okay.” Yuri softly replied with a gentle, weak smile.

 

Jessica eye’s softened and caressed Yuri’s bruises on her cheek and lip. She sighed inwardly and glanced the rest of her body.

 

Jessica eyed Yuri’s injuries: the blood seeping through her shirt, her lips and face covered with cuts and blood stains, which Yuri noticed and saw guilt in her glittering golden iris.

 

Jessica placed her hand over Yuri’s abdomen and began to release an icy mist to numb the wounds.

 

Yuri winced gravely, adding more to Jessica’s distress. “Ah!”

 

Jessica immediately stopped her magic with full concern, “I’m sorry… Bear with it, Yuri. Seohyun’s not here to heal you…”

 

Yuri nodded and placed her hand on top of Jessica’s hand that was emitting the mist.

 

Yuri used her thumb to smooth the back of Jessica’s hand, caressing it back and forth. She hated seeing Jessica cry and would do anything to cheer her up.

 

“If you didn’t notice… I totally pulverized everyone.” Yuri’s tone reflected lightheartedness to calm her down.

 

Jessica sniffed as she let out a shaky breath, and gazed into Yuri’s tired-battled eyes.

 

“I did… But… You were taken over by the darkness again, and every time you are, I always think that you’ll fall in too deep – where I can’t reach you…”

 

Yuri smiled warmly, “Don’t worry... Because I have you, I’ll make it through... I hear your voice, Sica. I hear you scolding me not to give up…”

 

Yuri tucked Jessica’s hair behind one ear and tenderly smooth her exposed cheek. “Your love, your existence, just you being here is enough to make me move forward. “

 

“… Just a little more and this insane adventure is going to end…” Yuri leaned up and placed a reassuring kiss on her forehead.

 

Jessica closed her eyes and let the feeling linger, savouring the moment.

 

Yuri rested her forehead on Jessica’s and whispered. “I want to live and breathe next to you forever in my life. We’ll make it out of this and we’ll have a happy ever after. I promise you this, Sica.”

 

Jessica looked into her eyes and a smile found its way to her lips. She felt Yuri’s confidence remove some of her fears. Yuri could always calm her worries and stop her doubts with her belief that things would always turn out for the best.

 

She really has become so beautiful. Yuri thought as their eyes were fixed lovingly on each other.

 

“I’m so lucky to have you… I love you, Yuri… I love you more than I can ever describe with words…” Jessica closed her eyes and leaned in.

 

And naturally, the two’s lips met.

 

Yuri initiated a mind blowing, desired kiss that had Jessica’s fingers curl in delight. Jessica could taste the blood from Yuri’s injury and remembered she might worsen her cuts.

 

Jessica pulled away, leaving Yuri pouting. The two of them were flushed deeply, thanks to their pounding hearts. “You’re injured.”

 

“Nothing but your kiss to make it all better.” Yuri murmured and pulled Jessica in for another.

 

A passionate kiss that promised forever.

 

……..

 

“Hey you guys!”

 

Jessica looked up to the voice and saw 7 girls grinning widely with their hairs whipping against the wind, as they flew downwards towards herself and Yuri.

 

Taeyeon landed first, followed by the other 7 girls. Taeyeon approached Yuri and Jessica. She watched Jessica strroke Yuri affectionately as she laid on the ground.

 

Taeyeon shook her head. “Reckless as always… Sheesh.”

 

“You went overboard, you jerk.” Taeyeon kneeled and knuckled Yuri on the shoulder. Taeyeon recalled the moment when Yuri had shoved her to the side.

 

“OW!” Yuri whined, making a pout. “Gimme a break, I didn’t hit you that hard!”

 

Taeyeon made a brushing motion off her body, “I know. That’s why it didn’t hurt one bit!”

 

“Oh yeah?!” Yuri squirmed on Jessica’s lap while her lover was securing her in place.

 

“Yeah!” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out.

 

Jessica pinched Yuri’s cheek, “Stop squabbling at a time like this.”

 

“OOW!”

 

“And you!” Jessica let go of Yuri’s inflamed cheek and reached over to Taeyeon.

 

“OW OW OW!”

 

Jessica pulled Taeyeon by the ear and twisted it causing the older girl to yelp, “Don’t you provoke her!”

 

Taeyeon caressed her ear with quivering lips, “Y-Yuri… Your girlfriend’s scary.”

 

“YAH! Why you...” Jessica stood up abruptly.

 

*Thud*

 

Instantly, Taeyeon crawled away as fast as she could to Tiffany.

 

“O-Ow…” Yuri groaned, holding the back of her head where a large bump grew.

 

Jessica gasped and quickly sat down, lifting Yuri’s head to lay it on her lap again. “Sorry, babe.”

 

Yuri pouted cutely, “Still hurts.”

 

Jessica cradled Yuri’s head lovingly in her arms, while gently caressing her. “How about, now?”

 

A smile plastered on Yuri’s face as her eyes slowly closed. “Better.”

 

…..

 

Tiffany smacked Taeyeon’s head, “Taeyeon!" 

 

"Ack!" Taeyeon held the top of her head.

 

"Why did you piss off Jessica?” Tiffany crossed her arms.

 

“I-I didn’t!” Taeyeon pointed to her reddened ear while giving Tiffany her puppy eyes. “Look what she did!”

 

Tiffany sighed, opening her arms, “Come come.”

 

Taeyeon grinned wide like a child and jumped into Tiffany’s brreast.

 

Yes, her brreasts.

 

Taeyeon placed her face into those two melons and lifted her up into a hug. “T-TaeTae!”

 

An enlarged Jessica head turned back shouting with her voice rolling over into Taeyeon’s scene. “At least consider the time and place you freaking hardcore perrverrt!!” 

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Don’t ‘huh’ me, you hardcore perrverrt!”

 

“Yuri-unnie!” Seohyun was holding hands with Yoona and quickly dragged the choding over with her, causing Yoona to trip over herself.

 

*thud*

 

“Yoona-unnie!” Seohyun turned back and gasped.

 

Yoona’s face was implanted to the ground, but she managed to lift her hand up and wave, followed by a thumbs up. “G-Go…”

 

Seohyun shook her head and smiled. Dramatic as ever. She cheerfully brought her fist up, “Unnie, hwaiting!”

 

Seohyun wasted no time getting to work on Yuri’s wounds.

 

Wind auras began to surround Yuri. “Stay still, Yuri-unnie. I’ll try my best to formally treat your injuries.”

 

“Jessica-Unnie, you did a good patch job.” Seohyun said, in a remarkably steady tone.

 

Jessica lightly nodded, “I tried to numb it and coat it until you arrived.”

 

“Better than bleeding out and dying.” Yoona said bluntly, walking over and sitting closely beside Seohyun with dirt covering her face.

 

Seohyun kneeled down and placed her hands above Yuri’s body. She closed her eyes and her hands started to glow, emitting a teal colour. Yuri’s wounds would slowly knit itself, mending as the clean wind restored Yuri internally and externally.

 

Jessica gazed down and noticed Yuri who was putting on a strong front. She was clutching the ground; in spite of the pain. Jessica grasped her hand and intertwined her fingers with Yuri’s. She could feel Yuri gripping her hand tightly against the pain.

 

“She’s almost done, babe… Just a little more…” Jessica whispered comfortingly.

 

Seohyun’s eyebrows knitted in concentration. And moments later, she caught her breath.

 

“All done, Yuri-unnie. That’s the best I can do right now. Try to breathe slowly, and if you have to speak; do it softly, or you might risk a rupture.”

 

Yuri nodded and sat up with Jessica’s aid. Jessica placed her free hand on Yuri’s back in case she fell. “Thanks, Seohyun. I owe you.”

 

“No need for that, Yuri-unnie. Based on what happened, we should be thanking you for eliminating our enemies.”

 

“R-Right…” Yuri lowered her gaze. Thankfully she didn’t completely unleash it, or else she’d go berserk, maybe even worse.

 

“All I caused was destruction…” Yuri said sadly.

 

“That’s not true,” Jessica cupped Yuri’s face and brushed her cheek with her thumb. “You may be destructive… But, it’s not destruction.”

 

“Yeah, don’t be ashamed, Yuri. I would have done the same.” Taeyeon settled near Yuri once she and Tiffany were done and said, in a caring tone. “And if anything, your powers brought more fear to the Demon Lords.”

 

“Thanks…” Yuri said slowly, as she touched Jessica’s hand against her face.

 

“Nice to see everyone back together!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shouted cheerfully from afar.

 

“Why are they all the way back there?” Jessica asked, blinking multiple times.

 

Sooyoung nudged Hyoyeon. “Yah… Yuri’s not gonna kill us is she?”

 

“I dunno… Taeyeon just crawled away and Yoona fell, so I think it’s dangerous over there.” Hyoyeon looked suspiciously side to side.

 

I’M NOT GONNA KILL YOU, YOU MORONS!”

 

The two snapped their heads towards the voice and came back to their senses, then smiled at each other, and raced to their kick- buddy.

 

“YUURRIII!” The two smiled and waved in a hyper manner.

 

Unfortunately, the happy moment was short-lived.

 

“Everyone…” They heard Sunny’s shaky voice, and they all turned to her.

 

Sunny pointed, “There’s something happening over there.”

 

Nine girls followed the direction Sunny faced.

 

Yoona began to tremble as she pointed. “Unnies!! The gate in the sky! Something’s coming out!”

 

A swirling mass of complete darkness increased in size.

 

The gate revealed a world of stars and planets unlike anything seen before. The world began to shake violently from the great force making its way into the Digital world.

 

“This… This feeling… It’s so vile.” Jessica and Tiffany were feeling chills up their spines from the pressure of the monstrosity the figure was emitting.

 

Demonic magic circles surrounded the dark gate in the sky. A monstrous face started to creep through. It looked like a black skull with muscle tissue covering it.

 

They all stared wide eyed in complete terror.

 

“Is that…?” Jessica’s voice wavered, unable to keep the fear from her voice.

 

“No… Don’t tell me that’s…” Seohyun looked high into the sky and muttered as she shook with fear.

 

“Yes,” Taeyeon whispered, as they all felt the pressure that was coming out of the black gate. “The God of Chaos.”

 

“N-No… At this rate, we’ll all die!” Yoona panicked.

 

The gate was fully open.

 

“Let me present to you…” Magnitus yelled, followed by all the demon soldiers around him. His demonic voice echoing across the land.

 

“THE GOD OF CHAOS!”

 

They failed.  All hell was about to break loose.

 

“This is the end, Chosens. There is no possible way you can survive now.”

 

Everyone stood in silence as their eyes couldn’t process what they were witnessing. Their blood went cold, and their skin turned pale.

 

“I’ve never seen anything so terrifying...” Jessica’s body began to tremble.

 

Loud booms shook their bodies to the bone. Black lightning scattered along the dark sky. Everyone wished that this wasn’t true; that in front of them, was the God of Chaos.

 

RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!” A long echoing roar sounded throughout the digital world.

 

Yuri was panting heavily, never has she felt fear this strong. “It’s here… It’s actually here…”

 

King of the Demon Lords, Magnitus, looked down on the girls.

 

“Come, Chosens. This will be the final battle.”

 

……………

 

Well that's all for this chapter. Until then, stick around, share your thoughts, and I hope you enjoy their adventure.

See you all next time! <3