Intros 2.0: Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon

Into the Digital World

.........


Choi Sooyoung


*Burp*

 

The burp echoed throughout the restuarant, since she was the only customer being served. "Damn, that was nice."

 

Sooyoung rubbed her fully belly. "Those BBQ pork buns were top-notch!" She threw some of the last bits of meat into .

 

Waitresses and waiters stared at the girl in awe.

 

Then continued back to their own conversation, though oddly enough, they should be busy around this time of day, yet there was only this one girl.

 

"How is everything?" A waitress attended to Sooyoung.

 

"It was horrible! I found a hair inside my bun! A HAIR!!" Sooyoung spoke with great horror, "I should call the health inspector! This is unacceptable!"

 

"Oh no! Please don't! We will get you free buns in exchange of not calling them!" 

 

Sooyoung held the smile creeping on her face, "Well... If you REALLY insist... Bring on the buns!"

 

"Right away, miss."

 

"BAHAHAHAH - " Sooyoung laughed so loudly it caused attention on her, so she quickly covered , and used her other hand to take off her own hair she placed in the bun. 

 

"Here you go, miss. Please let us know if there's anything wrong with it." The waitress walked away.

 

At the same time, a chef came out of the kitchen doorway, rolling out a trolley of mountainous amount of freshly steamed BBQ pork buns stacked up high. The chef continued to push the trolley, creating a delicious aroma in the restaurant.

 

Sooyoung stopped what she was doing and sniffed the air. Rotating her head slowly to the source, she gazed at the humongous amount of buns. She left hanging open and drool began rolling out of both sides of .

 

"Boss, the sign seems to have been flipped from OPEN to CLOSED." An employee mentioned.

 

Upon hear that, Sooyoung needed an escape without suspicion.

 

"SIR, STOP THAT TROLLEY!!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

All eyes were on her again. From this, she believed all suspicion of her went out the window.

 

"I will buy ALL of that! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE BBQ PO-POR-PO-POR... " She began to drool again.

 

"Ma'am, are you okay? And are you sure?" A waitress asked.

 

Sooyoung grabbed the waitresses apron and used it to wipe her drool. Then, she threw it back at the waitress who stared at her repulsively.

 

"BBQ PORK BUNS, GIVE ME THOSE FRESH ONES! ALL OF THEM!!" 

 

Satisfied with her purchase, she exited the restaurant with arms filled with buns. She happily ate them without a problem. With both arms carrying the buns; all she did was effortlessly throw each bun into her wide, open, elephant like mouth. 

 

However, Sooyoung got too into feeding herself that a bun dropped to the floor and bounced its way down the street.

 

"NOOO!! IN THE NAME OF FOOD! STOP THAT BUN!!" She roared, as she ran after it.

 

"Chosen...." A black shadowy figure appeared in front of the bun. 

 

"OH HELL NO! DON'T YOU TOUCH THAT BUN!! GET AWAY!!"

 

"..Chosen...?"

 

"CHOSEN MY ASSSSSS! YOU CAN'T JUST CLAIM MY BUN! IT'S MINE !!" Sooyoung yelled while trying to reach for the bun.

 

"Ch-Chosen..Locked on?"

 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH?! YOU CAN'T JUST LOCK ON TO MY BUNS LIKE THAT! HAND IT OVER! "

 

The shadowed figure transition into dark balls of particles. 

 

Sooyoung dropped ALL the buns.

 

----



Kwon Yuri

 

In a lonely, empty house, there was a girl who had no choice, but to defend herself from the mafia everyday. She should be in school, learning like a normal girl. However, things just had to change.

 

Yuri breathed heavily from beating up a punching bag. Some might think it'd be better to rest and recover her old wounds, but she knows that it's pointless from the constant assaults.

 

With the beads of sweat sliding down the sides of her face, she stepped back and regained balance. 

 

~~~


"Yuri ! You're here! Come play with me!" The girl with an angelic voice said, as she grabbed Yuri's hand.

 

The two girls ran off to play in the garden, leaving the two fathers.

 

"Yuri, pick your favourite flower and I will pick mine."

 

Yuri explored the garden and saw a blue flower. She tried to pull out the flower, but it was too stubborn to move. So, she used both hands to pull it out. She pulled it out with much strength and fell back, her arm scrapped a rock behind her. Accomplishing pulling the stubborn flower out, she didn't notice the blood on her arm. 

 

"Yuri! You have your flower? Me too!"

 

"Ok, on 3! 1.. 2... 3!" Both girls pulled out their flowers, which happened to be a baby blue with a tint of white in the centre. 

 

"This will be our flower now, only us two, got it? When we are sad, we'll think of this flower!" Said the little girl. "O-omo! Yuri, your arm is bleeding! Does it hurt?"

 

"Eh?" Yuri checked her arm, "I didn't know. It doesn't hurt, but it'll be okay. It can heal by itself."

 

"Heal by itself?! You should take more care of yourself, Yul! " She scolded her friend.

 

Yuri shrugged. She playfully took both of the flowers and ran.

 

"Hey, give that back, Kwon Yuri!" The girl chased Yuri.


~~


"How are things going?" A man with dark hair questioned.

 

The other man sighed, " not so good, they're always bugging me y'know?"

 

"Yeah, it's so hard to get out now. Once we're in, we can't get out.. unless..."

 

"Tell me about it. I'm thinking about ways to do this without anyone dying."

 

"That's always on my mind too.. The catch is, if they can't get you, they'll get the one closest to them." Replied the dark haired man. 

~~



*Knock Knock Knock*

 

"Open the door, Kwon. We know you're in there."

 

"They came sooner than I thought," Mr.Kwon panicked and hurriedly went to his daughter. "Yuri, run. Go to the kitchen and leave through the back door. Go, now!" 

 

"But Dad, what's happening?? " A scared Yuri asked.

 

"KWON! Just tell us where he is and no one gets hurt. " A voice from the outside shouted.

 

"Your mother and I have business to handle. You're a teen, you won't understand. Go out and come back in a few days!"

 

"BU - "

 

"GO !!" Both Mr. and Mrs. Kwon yelled at their daughter. 

 

Yuri obeyed her father and mother, and ran through the back door. She sprinted as hard as she could and looked back to see men in black suits nearing the house. 

 

Frightened, she sprinted even harder.

 

*Bang Bang Bang*


~~~


The punching bag fell. Yuri released her frustration on the object.

 

"Everyone... Everything's gone. Dead. Even my childhood friend just disappeared." Yuri scoffed. "What the hell am I supposed to do now."

 

Yuri sat down, tired and exhausted from life. She closed her eyes to dream of the days when they were younger and together.

 

"Where are you... You should've asked me to come with you..." 

 

"Chosen.."

 

Yuri stood up in a panic and looked to her side. She saw a black figure approaching her.

 

"Chosen. Locked on."

 

She managed to shout in shock, "What!? It speaks?!"

 

She jumbled her thoughts and struggled to decide on whether to attack it. But, her body stiffened. 

 

The black figure began to dissolve into streams of black data.

 

"Well great."


-----


Im Yoona


"Going to the unnies, gonna get fed, yeaaaah!" Yoona sang as she was walking to her school. "Gonna have a good time ~ Not gonna prank them today~ Oh yeaaah!" 

 

An overly excited Yoona jollied her way down the street and past by the graveyard, when something caught her attention in the field. She saw a boy crouching down, fiddling with stuff, and approached him.

 

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked while peeking at his things.

 

"What does it look like," He pulled out a long black wig. "I'm gonna scare people."

 

She raised one eye-brow, "And how do you plan on doing this?"

 

"Ugh, go away grandma. You're ruining my street cred. I want to be the next prankster king of this city." Replied the annoyed boy.

 

Yoona choked. "STREET CRED!? NEXT PRANKSTER KING?!" She let out her alligator laugh, "Hahah good one, lil man."

 

"What do you know, HUH?"

 

"I'll know more once you tell me your fail plan," Yoona poked fun at him.

 

"It's NOT fail. I'm going to dress up as the grudge girl and hide behind the tombstones. And when people walk by I'll pop out and scare them."

 

Yoona stared at him blankly.

 

"HAHAHA!! That's such a fail plan!"

 

"It's not fail!" he puts on the cloak. "Watch this."

 

Yoona stood back and watched his action plan go down the drain. She yawned and yawned at the lame, recycled prank. 

 

She had enough and went up to him, revealing his hiding spot. "Give me that."

 

"What are you doing grandma!? Go away, you're exposing me!" 

 

"I don't care, you're an embarrassment to the pranking society," She took his wig off his head and pulled the white cloak off of him. "Give me this and this."

 

Yoona checked her surrounding and saw a big tree beside a huge tombstone. " Perfect."

 

"Follow me," she took the things and climbed up the tree. "Kid, pass me the stuff."

 

The kid threw the things up to her.

 

Hanging the wig at the end of a stick and the cloack on the stronger ends, she showed off her life-size, moveable puppet, 'Grudge Girl.' So, sitting on the tree branch, she hung around until a victim comes by. 

 

Victim #1 spotted.

 

"Stay there and act as bait," Yoona told the boy. "Watch and learn from the master, kid."

 

"Mommy, mommy, look at that tombstone, it's gigantic!"

 

"Ok, darling, let's get a closer look."

 

"Mommy, why is there a boy just standing there?"

 

"I'm not sure honey, maybe he's lost."

 

The boy with his back turned away from them, stood firm. He will not be called a fail.

 

The woman went up to the boy, "Excuse me, honey are you lost?" And placed her hand on his shoulder.

 

He turned around and screamed. His face painted with intense black streaks down his cheeks and around his eyes. And red lip stick on his eyelids.

 

"AAAAHHH!! SATAN!! Baby get away from him!!" 

 

"Chance!" Yoona slowly descended the Grudge Girl behind the mother. To create another opportunity, Yoona screamed, as well. 

 

"AHHHH" Yoona did a high- pitched shriek.

 

The mother quickly turned around to witness the Grudge hanging in front of her.

 

"WAAAAAaaaAAaAaahhhh!" The old woman slowly lost consciousness and collapsed from shock.

 

"Whoa, you made my mom fall asleep! You rock!"

 

Yoona climbed down the tree and admired her work.

 

"Now THAT'S how you do a prank."

 

She wiped her hands on her shirt and took her leave. "Learn from the Master of Pranks, little man." She did a thumbs up and left before the cops arrived.

 

"Chosen..."

 

"Pffft, yeah, I'm totally the chosen one." Yoona said to herself.

 

"Chosen..." A black figured appeared.

 

"HUH!?" She looked to her left. "WOW newbie, that's a good prank you got there!"

 

"Chosen. Locked on."

 

"...Whoa.. Why is your voice so... creepy.." Yoona uttered with the biggest doe-eyes she's ever made. She screamed, " G-G-G-GHOST !!!" 

 

Slowly, the figure contorted itself into black floating particles.

 

"NO WAY !! "



---


"It's time. The Digital World needs help."

"
Chosen's located. Locking on." 

"Activating Net-Sphere."

"Loading data transfer."

"Warping complete. Returning to headquarters."


---


"Net-Sphere Activated."

Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany : WHAT ?!

Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun : THE...

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri : %#&@#^

"Commence warping."



.........




Hi everyone, what do you guys think about this so far? C:  Don't be afraid to drop some comments & feedback. I really appreciate them ^^ .