Shower Me With Kisses

Into the Digital World


( ゚▽゚)/~   Happy Birthday Jessica <3 And  they were right, 'Catch me if you can'  is really addictive.  

"Girls.... Towards the future, the story goes on."

 

T_________T 
 

 

-----------------------
 

The sunlight shined on Martel’s fortress: The Garden of Iselia. The clouds slowly moved across the open blue sky, as mystical flying creatures soared gracefully alongside the floating fortress.
 

Taeyeon stood up, taking one last look at the girl resting on the bed. But before turning away, Taeyeon leaned in, placing a soft kiss on the sleeping girl’s lips.
 

Much to Taeyeon’s delight, a small smile appeared on Tiffany’s lips as she mumbled, “Mmm… TaeTae…”
 

Taeyeon smiled before walking towards the room’s vast balcony doors, stepping out onto the shimmering, pearl tiles.
 

The soft, sky breeze blew through her blonde locks, breathing in the peaceful air.
 

“Thank god for Sunny …” Taeyeon exhaled a heavy sigh, overlooking the vast oasis.

 

(FLASHBACK)
 

“Why can’t Martel connect with us?!”
 

Sunny pondered, “I’m not sure, since we’ve defeated the Demon Lords their system should’ve been disabled.”
 

“Fundamentally, this Temple could have stored up their lost magic mana, disrupting Martel’s direct link to us.”
 

“So what do we do now, Sunny?” Taeyeon asked, carrying Tiffany who was resting on her back.
 

Sunny shifted feeling all eyes on her, “I have an idea… But, don’t get your hopes up.”
 

“We’ll try anything to get Jessica and Tiffany treated,” Yuri gazed down at Jessica’s fainted body as she carried her bridal style. Yuri frowned, as her worry only deepened.
 

Sunny nodded and closed her eyes. The air was still.
 

And she disappeared in an instant.
 

“I wonder what that shorty has up her sleeve,” Sooyoung crossed her arms.
 

Suddenly, Sunny reappeared in front of Sooyoung, “I heard that.”
 

Sunny faced Taeyeon, “I’ve found a connection by distancing myself miles away from here.”
 

“Let’s go.”
 

(END FLASHBACK)
 


Taeyeon sighed and ran her hand through her hair. She was frustrated with herself as she continued her thoughts on what had happened back at the Temple.
 

Leaning against the rails, she buried her face in her hands, it was clearly affecting her.
 

“Taeyeon?”
 

Taeyeon lifted her face up upon hearing a dazed and confused voice call out to her.
 

“I was wondering where you were,” Tiffany cutely rubbed her eyes.
 

Taeyeon smiled, watching Tiffany walk over to her. “I didn’t expect you up so fast, Fany-ah.”


Tiffany clung to Taeyeon’s arm and rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “… I couldn’t stop thinking about it.”
 

Taeyeon slid her fingers into Tiffany’s, intertwining their hands, and kissed her on the top of her head lovingly. She felt the same way.
 

“I really thought I wouldn’t see you again...” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon’s arm tighter. 
 

Tiffany looked down at their hands. She loved how it felt to hold her hand. Although it wasn’t that much bigger, it made her feel safe.
 

She loved it.
 

Taeyeon was having similar feelings. Her protectiveness over Tiffany was even stronger now.
 

“I feel terrible… I couldn’t save you from the demon lord. My heart dropped when I realized you were really hurt. ” Taeyeon tightened their intertwined hands.
 

Taeyeon sounded so worried. Slowly, Tiffany pulled her down until her lips met Taeyeon’s.
 

“What was that?” Taeyeon asked softly.
 

Tiffany cleared , as she ran her fingers though Taeyeon’s hair, “To thank you… For taking care of me.”
 

They looked at each other at the same time and smiled.
 

Taeyeon gazed into Tiffany’s eyes, “You scare me.”
 

“Excuse me?” Tiffany’s eyebrows knitted together by the blunt confession.
 

Taeyeon smoothly brushed Tiffany’s hair behind, “Well to be more accurate, the way you make me feel scares me.”
 

Taeyeon placed her free hand over her own heart, “This thumping in my chest.”
 

Taeyeon touched her cheeks, “This burning blush…”
 

Finally, Taeyeon touched her lips, “I can feel the warmth of your lips on mine… You kissing me makes me so happy.”
 

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany whispered, as she felt a little heat buildup in her cheeks.
 

“And this feeling only happens when I’m around you,” Taeyeon began holding both of Tiffany’s hands.
 

“Tiffany… I wasn’t lying when I told you when all this abnormal, craziness is over, I want to be with you, I want you to be with me. Even if you live in America.”
 

Taeyeon’s head slowly inched towards Tiffany, “And I wasn’t lying either when I said I love you…”
 

Tiffany’s stomach began to flutter as she leaned in, “We’ll find a way TaeTae because I love you too.”
 

“You know, I feel so peaceful and safe, because I know that no matter what happened from back then… Nothing could ever be that bad…”
 

Tiffany’s blushed deeper, “Because I had you.”
 

Taeyeon smiled, would it ever be possible to be sad with Tiffany in her life?
 

The two were pulled by a magnetism, bringing them closer and closer.
 

They haven’t broken their gaze. Not one flicker of their eyes.
 

Taeyeon brushed her lips with Tiffany’s. The contact made Taeyeon in sharp breath through her nose.
 

This was Taeyeon’s spark. Her pany pany, Tippany.
 

Tiffany embraced her and kissed Taeyeon with more passion, opening Taeyeon’s lips with her own and slid her wet tongue into Taeyeon’s mouth.
 

Wanting more, Taeyeon ran her hand all around Tiffany’s curvy buttt, and the electric feeling for each other rushed through their veins.
 

Tiffany slid her hands from Taeyeon’s face to her neck.
 

Each kiss was followed by a deeper one which, in turn, was followed by a longing moan from Tiffany.
 

“Taeyeon…”
 

The warm, beautilful feeling blossomed through their bodies as they continued.
 

Taeyeon kissed her way across Tiffany’s jaw line, gently as Taeyeon moved down her neck.
 

Taeyeon’s hand down her back in a slow, lulling caress; making its way down the length of Tiffany’s thigh, and firmly squeezing her buttt.
 

Tiffany groaned, “God… Taeyeon…”
 

Tiffany’s eyes stayed closed, she didn’t want to see, she only wanted to feel.
 

For once in Tiffany’s life, there were no doubts.
 

She loved this girl, she loved her so much her heart felt like it’d burst.
 

Their kisses became more curious and arousing, their tongues moved eagerly.
 

It was the first time they knew how love really felt like, the first time they let that flavour stimulate their bodies, and the first time they felt complete with each other.
 

Taeyeon deepen the kiss with more hunger and fire, as if their lives depended on that kiss. Their hearts melted in pleasure as Tiffany let out a small gasp, fully enjoying it.
 

Taeyeon broke the kiss tenderly and slowly opened her eyes to greet Tiffany’s half-lidded eyes of swirling joy, “Have I gone mad?”
 

Tiffany whispered back, more hushed and breathy, “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But, I’ll tell you a secret…”
 

“All the best people are.”
 

Taeyeon smiled, giving her a chuckle, “Then, I’m entirely bonkers for you.”
 

Taeyeon leaned forward and grasped her lips, as her hands sn around Tiffany’s waist. She gently pushed her back, leading her inside to the cool, shady bed.
 

Clothes hit the floor. Shoes were kicked off.
 

Taeyeon’s hands encircled around Tiffany’s waist, lifting her off her feet.
 

Tiffany was tossed onto the bed, sinking into its softness.
 

Taeyeon’s chest was heaving, her eyes glittering over her, “You really want to go this far?”
 

“I’m already this far,” Tiffany fiercely took Taeyeon’s lips, intent on breaking any barrier between them.
 

“Come and get me,” Tiffany breathed into Taeyeon’s ear.
 

Then, Taeyeon’s lips crashed down on hers, hot and wild.
 

Tiffany felt how far their desires went, how real it was. She glorified into Taeyeon’s sizzling touches.
 

This was a dream come true.
 

Now let your imaginations soar.
 

 

…………………
 

A distance away from Taeyeon and Tiffany, was a garden oasis. 
 

Within the deep haven, laid a silky cabana surrounded by colourful flowers. The smell was fresh, the scent of flowers and trickling water rose in the crisp air.
 

Inside the cabana, was Yuri at the side of the bed, watching her lover sleep in peace.
 

Yuri couldn’t relax or rest. Her expression was a mirror of concentration. She was worrying too much, but she couldn’t help it.
 

“Sooyeon-ah…”
 

Yuri brushed Jessica’s hair covering her face, Jessica’s hair as the girl was in slumber. Yuri’s heart clenched at her still form.
 

Yuri reached out and touched Jessica’s hand, gently holding it as she softly grazed Jessica’s silky skin with her finger.
 

“For years, I wondered everyday…” Yuri began with a quiet voice.
 

“I wondered where you went. The days of being abandoned, being chased after, and going to an empty home, made me a desperate wreck to see you again.”
 

Yuri watched Jessica sleep, the girl looked so enchantingly beautiful.  
 

“I wondered if you were still the same fragile, delicate girl who cried a lot… Did anybody know that you’re actually such a sincere and fragile girl?”
 

At this point, Jessica had been awake, yet she feigned her sleeping face. She wanted Yuri to continue soothing her with her husky voice and electrifying touches.
 

They both felt the same: the loneliness, the desperation, the pain.
 

Yuri managed to smile to herself, “I remember when we used to play with each other, and we’d dance and sing … You would always show your cold side and scold me whenever I teased you, but I know you… You’re not a cold person at all.”
 

“Although, others may think you’re an arrogant person on the outside… You’re not. You’re very weak-hearted…”
 

“You’re someone who tears up a lot…”
 

Yuri lifted her hand to Jessica’s face, letting it rest on the outline of Jessica’s cheek. She smoothed Jessica’s cheek tenderly with her thumb.
 

“Someone who cares a lot.”
 

Jessica could sense Yuri wearing her silly smile, but she restrained herself from throwing herself onto Yuri to feel her words.
 

“And I love every part of you, Jessica.”
 

Yuri caressed Jessica’s face adoringly, while saying slowly, “There were days where I came to the conclusion that my chances of seeing you again would never happen, and that you’ve forgotten about me…”
 

“Ever since you left, my life had been so empty without you…”
 

“But, I could never forget you… You were always with me.” Yuri said quietly, placing her hand on Jessica's forehead.
 

Jessica could feel Yuri smoothly grazing her forehead.
 

Her eyes remained closed while her tears were filled with fear she had felt, as well as the longing she went through.
 

Jessica blamed herself for Yuri’s sadness. Having her right here, feeling Yuri’s warm hands gently touching her, made her realize how much more she needed Yuri, wanted Yuri.
 

How much she wished they would never leave each other again.
 

“You were always with me too.”
 

Yuri let out an undignified squawk, “Y-You were awake?”
 

“I was awake the entire time,” Jessica’s eyes sparkled with a smile. “If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t get to hear your words.”
 

“So, you love every part of me, hmm? You perrv.” Jessica let out a heavenly laugh full of tease.
 

That heavenly laugh was music to Yuri’s ears; an angelic voice she craved hearing.
 

 “I-I…” Yuri was caught in a daze and looked away embarrassingly.
 

Jessica tried to sit up, but was stopped by Yuri, “Are you okay? Just lay down.”
 

Jessica looked into Yuri’s eyes, full of concern and worry. She gave a smile, “I’m feeling fine, a lot better than before.”
 

“Really?” Yuri asked unsurely.
 

Jessica held onto Yuri’s hands that held her down and soon enough, Jessica threw herself at Yuri, her hands clutching Yuri’s body, as if reassuring herself that Yuri was really there.
 

“Of course,” Jessica whispered in Yuri’s neck. “Because you’re here with me…”
 

Yuri had tingles shoot up her spine feeling Jessica’s lips brush against her long neck.
 

Jessica slid her hands from Yuri’s body to her neck. Feeling the muscles of Yuri’s back and her strong shoulders.
 

“Yuri-ah… I’m sorry.” Jessica began.
 

“F-For what?” Yuri asked with surprise.
 

“That day…” Jessica murmured in Yuri’s ear.
 

Yuri pondered, then gave a slow nod, showing her understanding.
 

“I didn’t want to leave you, I really didn’t… But I was forced to.” Jessica hugged Yuri’s neck tighter.
 

Yuri didn’t reply, as she circled her arms around Jessica, resting her chin on her shoulder.
 

“My dad wanted a normal life again, and he tried to leave the ‘company’ but, when the word got around... The company wanted to kill us. So, your dad covered for my father.”
 

“And because of that… They went after you and your family…”
 

Jessica felt Yuri stiffen, her hold tightening around Jessica’s body.
 

“That’s what happened…” Jessica hid herself in Yuri’s neck, afraid of how the girl would react.
 

“It’s all my fault…”
 

“Because of me, you went through unbearable pain…”
 

“Because of me, you had to face things alone…”
 

Jessica closed her eyes as tears filled. “I’m sorry, Yuri…”
 

There was a long pause.
 

“Yuri…” Jessica called out to her, placing her soft hand on Yuri’s cheek.
 

Jessica looked at her.
 

“It’s not your fault.”
 

“Wh-What?...”
 

“I said, it’s not your fault. I don’t blame you.” Yuri repeated and kissed her forehead.
 

Yuri placed her fingers under Jessica’s chin, pulling Jessica’s face closer to hers, “You had no control over that. So, don’t beat yourself up about it.”
 

Yuri leaned in, giving another soft kiss to Jessica’s forehead, “While we were apart, you had me in your heart and that’s all I needed to know.”
 

Jessica stared into Yuri’s eyes, her fears, sadness; none of that seemed to matter anymore.
 

Jessica saw the same longing, the same need, and the same despair staring right back at her.
 

And right then, Yuri looked more handsome than Jessica had ever remembered.
 

“Yuri, I…” Jessica started to say, but Yuri shushed her.
 

Yuri shushed her with her lips.
 

Yuri kissed Jessica hard. Her arms circled around Jessica’s waist, pulling her in closer, drawing in a deep breath, full of Jessica’s scent until Yuri was drowning in it.
 

Jessica’s body was pressed into Yuri as her arms clung tightly around her neck, deepening the passionate kiss. Tears streaming down her cheeks.
 

Yuri brushed Jessica’s tears away; her delicate side was so appealing.
 

Yuri placed a light kiss on each eye, “Don’t cry…”
 

Jessica’s eyes shined with happiness that Yuri was immersed at the depth of emotion she saw in there.
 

“I’ve waited for so long to see you look at me like this…” Jessica sealed Yuri’s lips, showing her how much this idiot-kkab meant to her.
 

Yuri’s hand ran up and down Jessica’s back, increasing their levels of aggressiveness. Jessica moved her tongue around and played with Yuri’s.
 

The two played for dominance and Yuri was clearly winning. But, that was fine with Jessica too, she liked being submissive to her.
 

With their love fueling them, their breathing increased, as did their heartbeats.
 

Yuri’s arms supported Jessica’s slim waist, lowering her to the bed.
 

“Let’s pick up where we left off,” Yuri’s husky voice whispered into her ear.
 

Jessica’s eyes closed as she resorted to the blissful feeling of Yuri’s body encasing hers, “Don’t keep me waiting, Yuri.”
 

Love was what she could feel from Yuri.
 

Love was what they both needed to survive this place.
 

It was natural for the two to want to make up for lost time.
 

Yuri’s body hovered closely as she leaned in to capture Jessica’s lips again. She made insatiable panting sounds.
 

Yuri was on cloud nine, Jessica tasted unbelievable sweet.
 

The heat instantly drove Jessica beyond the brink of insanity.
 

Jessica continued her intense kiss as her hands slid from Yuri’s neck and began ing Yuri’s shirt.
 

Stupid shirt, so many buttons. Jessica’s moved her swift fingers impatiently.
 

Jessica bit Yuri’s lip, running her tongue over the spot. She continued this until she had completely Yuri’s shirt.
 

Yuri broke off, her face buried in the crook of her neck, “You’re very sneaky.”
 

Jessica’s hands caressed Yuri’s toned, flat abs, sliding her soft fingers all around it, leaving traces that fired up Yuri with adrenaline.
 

Jessica marvelled at the enticing girl in front of her.
 

She clutched Yuri’s collar, yanking herself up as she hungrily attacked Yuri’s lips. Then, she seductively slid her shirt off, revealing Yuri in her black bra.
 

Jessica growled heatedly, “Damn it… You’re making me go insane.”
 

Yuri wore a lop sided grin and kissed Jessica’s exposed collarbone. Yuri at the base of Jessica’s chest, and along the length neck switching from light and hard pressure.
 

Jessica felt dizzy and weightless, her breathing was ragged and shallow.
 

Yuri grazed one hand along Jessica’s inner thigh, sending chills down her spine, which caused Jessica to arch her back.
 

With the same hand, Yuri sn under Jessica’s shirt, feeling the back of her silky skin, and sliding to the front to cup her perfect mounds and massaged it.
 

Jessica whimpered in delight, “Yuri…”
 

With Jessica’s hands around Yuri’s neck, she forced herself closer to Yuri. She tugged the hem of Yuri’s pants aggressively.
 

She couldn’t get enough.
 

“Someone’s got the hots for me,” Yuri purred in Jessica’s lips.
 

Yuri ran her fingers up the sides of Jessica’s waist, lifting Jessica’s shirt mid-way in the process, as she left trails of hot breezy kisses on her soft, creamy stomach.
 

Jessica tangled her fingers into Yuri’s hair, pressing Yuri’s head closer, making Jessica moan from the overwhelming sensation.
 

“Sh-Shut up… Yuri.”
 

Yuri feverishly rubbed her hands along the inside of Jessica’s thighs, and recaptured Jessica’s lips.
 

“Yuri-ah…” Jessica was into Yuri’s mouth.
 

Yuri slid her other hand up inside Jessica’s shirt, exploring her chest and caressing her perfect mounds again. Sending jolts of pleasure throughout Jessica’s body.
 

Yuri smiled and moved to the place that evoked the loudest moans, “You’re so gorgeous, Sica-baby.”
 

Jessica’s hands gripped Yuri’s back, as her hands moved all around her luscious tanned waist and abdomen.
 

Yuri reached for Jessica’s hands and pinned her wrists above her head. Pinning Jessica’s two wrists with one hand, Yuri cupped Jessica’s moundst and began to them to raise her arousal further.
 

Jessica’s writhed in ecstasy from Yuri’s touches and her breaths came with gasps.
 

She felt a flood of desire surge through her body. “Y-Yu… Aahhhh”
 

Yuri moved up and down Jessica’s smooth neck, and kissing every millimetre of her skin.
 

“Say my name, Sica.” She murmured, as she leaned down to take her lips again.
 

Jessica whimpered a moan, arching into Yuri's body, with her chest rising and falling, “Kwon… Yuri…”
 

Jessica squirmed as her legs intertwined with Yuri’s. Her pinned wrists made her arched body even closer.
 

Yuri's lips left a blazing trail up her neck, her teeth nipping at her skin, glossing over each mark with her tongue.
 

Yuri nuzzled Jessica’s neck, panting, “I love you.”

 

Jessica forced Yuri’s face to hers and crushed her lips; enjoying another fiery, greedy kiss.
 

Reluctantly, Jessica broke off, “My xy Seobang, I love you too. I always have and I always will.”
 

Jessica placed her hands on Yuri’s face, and bit her lip seductively, “I’m so glad you’re mine.” 

 

-------
 

 

Bam! A long awaited blissful scene.
Thanks for reading, voting, subscribing, and your comments !!!!!
See you all again ^^