Confusions & Memories

Into the Digital World


(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ♡ Hello everyone, did you like the pic of Tiffany & Sunny? hahah. I'm still excited to progess this and I hope you all are too! Things will be picking up soon. Enjoy the ride <3


-----

"Why are you two still human?!”

 

Jessica and Tiffany shrugged casually at the outburst of their friends.
 

“AND WHY IN THE WORLD AM I A GIRAFFE ?!“ Sooyoung complained to the human Jessica and Tiffany in her giraffe state.


Jessica looked at them like morons. “ Because a voice asked me if I wanted shape shift and I said no?”
 

“Yeah, didn’t ‘a voice’ ask you guys? Why did you guys say yes?” Tiffany amused at her friends who all became different types of creatures. 
 

When Goddess Martel casted the enchantment, Jessica, Tiffany, and the rest of the gang went through a phase where their vision turned completely white while a voice echoed to them, asking if they wanted to be transformed. 
 

Taeyeon flimsily flapped her black, short puppy paws. “UHHH !??? Didn’t we all agree to go undercover?!”
 

“But, I didn’t want to become a bug.” 
 

“Yeah, me either.”
 

“Betraaayy!” Taeyeon snarled and crept near Jessica, nudging her furry head against her ankle. Even Jessica’s ankles were silky smooth. After feeling the soft skin, Taeyeon it with a her cute puppy tongue. 
 

Jessica looked down from feeling something fluffy and wet tickle. Lo and behold, she saw Taeyeon being a horn dog.
 

Jessica squealed and kicked Taeyeon away. “EW WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!”
 

Taeyeon yelped and landed beside Tiffany’s leg. Ergh… Since when was the sky baby pink?.. Wait…That’s not the sky… YOOHOOO JACKPOT TAEYEON!
 

“How can you kick an adorable puppy, Jessi?” Tiffany picked her up and cradled Taeyeon closely against her chest. Taeyeon glanced up and the two looked at each other, but it wasn’t uncomfortable like before. Maybe because Taeyeon’s a dog. 


Jessica gave her a face of disapproval mixed with a bit curiousity. “ That’s not a puppy. It’s Taeyeon. She frickin' doggy styled me!”
 

Despite being kicked, Taeyeon was in absolute bliss. She was immersed against a comfortable set of cushiony goodness. 
 

…....
 

Sooyoung sat her giraffe down, swaying her lengthy neck back and forth awkwardly; wailing out to Sunny, who had transformed into a bunny with razor sharp teeth.
 

“SUNNY-AH HELP ME!! This is a crisis, how am I supposed to sneak in like this !? I could be seen planets away!”


“True, you being a giraffe is quite an issue…”
 

“Unnie!” Yoona scared her friends with her alligator mouth, displaying millions of pointy killer teeth. “Something’s on my back! What’s on my back!? I can’t see!” 
 

The remodeled frog : Seohyun. Who happened to be sitting on the scales of Yoona’s ridge, croaked on top of her. “Calm down, Yoona unnie. It’s me.”
 

“YAAH!” Hyoyeon brought her lion paws to her face rotating them. "I’m pretty cool, don’t you guys think? Meow~ ”
 

“Hyoyeon, lions don’t meow.” Jessica wore a baffled, ‘what the hell’ face.
 

Seohyun leaped to the middle of the group of girls and eyeballed them. “Unnies focus! We need to do this right. Like Martel said, we have a limited time to infiltrate. “
 

“Right, Seohyun. Sunny what’s the plan?”
 

Sunny rested her furry white chin on her bunny hand. “Hm… Jessica and Tiffany are the only ones in human form, so if all of us haven’t shape shifted back, then you two are the ones that have to battle  the Demon Lords that confront you.” 


Jessica gulped hard. “ … No problem.”
 

It’s just another obstacle to see Yuri again. 
 

Tiffany let out a worried look. Things were getting serious too quickly, but the reality of her role had not weighed in on her yet.
 

“Ok, Seohyun, you go first and scout because you are the smallest of us all. And frankly, no one would suspect a frog. Howe- ” Sunny was cut off when a tongue zipped past her face. Seohyun suddenly shot out her long tongue to catch a fly. All the girls watched Seohyun with a gross amusement.
 

“Un….nies… Stop… My.. Tongue… HELP!”  Her last roll of  tongue  finally managed to catch the hovering fly. Right away, Seohyun in her lips to prevent it from happening again.
 

Yoona felt herself regurgitating. ” Real gross, Hyunnie. Real gross.” 
 

“…Uh, seeing how that was out of your control, it’s definitely a concern now. So, I guess, Taeyeon and I will go tinker with their barrier instead, until we get them to notice us. And Hyoyeon, you’ll come later. “ Sunny hopped to Hyoyeon and then to Sooyoung.
 

 “Afterwards, Sooyoung, we need you to be the main attraction. Not like you have a choice anyways.”
 

Sooyoung lowered her neck to all of them. “ PBBBBTTT!” 
 

“ … The rest of you will wait with Jessica and Tiffany until the Demon Lord shows itself or.. Themselves. Hopefully we’ll disable it first...” 
 

Taeyeon leaped out of Tiffany’s gratifying pillows and went to Sunny.
 

“It all comes down to this. Got that, everyone?”

 

Tiffany was surprised at the sudden action Taeyeon just made. Though, she was still upset and jealous over her and Jessica’s encounter, she missed the feeling of holding her, even in a puppy form. Amongst all this, Taeyeon still went to Jessica first. Tiffany frowned inwardly to herself and questioned if Taeyeon even liked her. She shook her mind off and walked closer to the gathered girls.
 

“Ready?” All the girls put their creature like hands on top of each other in the middle. They gave each other a smile and took a deep breath.

 

“LET’S GO!” Taeyeon shouted with courage. 


…..


“Taeyeon, do you smell anything suspicious?” Sunny hopped over with her furry legs to Taeyeon, who was sniffing closely at a specific area near the temple.

 

Taeyeon’s focus heighten as she  flailed her nostrils, picking up on something.
 

Sunny followed the swift, black puppy Taeyeon. “What’d you find Taeyeon?”
 

Suddenly, Taeyeon jumped in between two rune boulders with her tail and hind legs sticking, trying to get something. But, she got stuck, and struggled to loosen herself out. With a strong push, she plopped on her back. In the air, a piece of lingerie danced its way down and landed on Taeyeon’s face.
 

“Kim Taeyeon!” Sunny grabbed the bra and threw it across the field. She huffed and towered over Taeyeon with annoyance.
 

“This isn’t the time for your byun-ness!” 


Taeyeon smoothly graced her face with a erted smile.
 

“I didn’t know it was a bra, Sunny!” Taeyeon got up and shook her fur.
 

“What does she even see in you…” Sunny muttered to herself, watching Taeyeon scratching herself.
 

Taeyeon’s fluffy ears perked up. “What was that?”
 

“I’m just wondering,” Sunny thought it’d be better to ask this out of the blue and turned to face the oblivious Taeyeon directly in the eye. “What do you think of Tiffany?”
 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and her lips tightened. The scene played again in her mind once the name was spoken and the unfamiliar feelings soaked all over her.
 

“W-What do you mean?”
 

Sunny took this chance to interrogate her good friend.
 

“Why did you stutter?” The days spent together with Taeyeon gave Sunny the skills to read her like a book.
 

Taeyeon shifted her pupils side to side from being caught. She forgot how sharp Sunny became from being long-time friends with her.
 

"I… Uhm… But stuttering is perfectly normal.” Taeyeon also failed to remember she wasn’t good with excuses when it came down to Sunny.
 

“Just tell me, Taengu. ” Sunny wobbled her way to the anxious Taeyeon. “Tell me what happened between you two.”


“Something happened? I don’t believe so... ” Taeyeon gave her a pondering look, as she tried to tip toed her way around words.
 

Sunny scoffed at the foul play, “ Taeyeon, I already know what’s going on.” 

 

Taeyeon gasped at the stealthy girl. There was no way she could have found out, she was aware no one was around when it happened. She was completely… Blinded by ‘objects’ when that occurred.
 

Damn it.  Taeyeon wanted to beat herself for letting her byunness take over.
 

Taeyeon let out a sigh. “Okay, fine! You caught me. I touched her brreasts and buttt.”
 

“You what?!” Sunny reached out and strangled her. “You two already went that far?!!”
 

“Hey! What’d I do?!”
 

Sunny let go and took a deep breath. “How many times do I have to tell you! Keep your hands to yourself! She’s not ready at all!”
 

“Just once is enough, jeez.” Taeyeon combed the fur around her neck, but then she froze and looked back at Sunny with confusion.
 

“You said, ‘We already went that far’ and ‘She’s not ready’, what do you mean by that?“


Sunny expressed a face of confusion and cautiousness.  “ You mean… You don’t know?”
 

This time, it was Taeyeon’s turn to interrogate. “Sunny, what are you hiding from me?” 
 

Oh crap. Sunny thought Tiffany went behind her back and confessed to Taeyeon by impulse. Based on Taeyeon’s reaction right now, she was  clearly wrong. But, she knew she could wiggle her way out with a quick turnaround.
 

“Nothing. Nothing that involves you. Since we’re on this topic, how do you feel about Tiffany?”
 

Taeyeon took the bait easily once the name Tiffany was thrown at her, “… I think she’s a n-nice girl?” Taeyeon reminded herself of the feeling she got when she accidently d Tiffany. But, it was the aftermath that gave her the butterflies.
 

Sunny noticed the stuttering again and the hint of red that formed on Taeyeon’s face. She knew the girl had more to say, but didn’t speak any of it. “There’s more to that, isn’t there?” 
 

“Uhhh.. Let’s see, I feel… content? Satisfied? I don’t know?” Taeyeon felt weird from the ongoing questions about ‘feelings’. She was beyond confused at where this was going.
 

“Taeyeon-ah, I know you. You can’t lie to me.” Sunny didn’t want to, but she had to compare herself and Tiffany to support her concern. “ … Answer me honestly, do you feel more passion…?” 
 

“Wh-What?! Passion? We’re just friends! ” Taeyeon blurted with defensiveness. “ Why are you asking me all this?”
 

The bombardment of sensitive questions was out of the blue. Unless, their closure was never really closed.

 

“Sunny, are you jealous?” Taeyeon looked at Sunny suspiciously. “I thought we were clear when we ended things between us?”
 

Sunny placed her fluffy paw on Taeyeon’s black furry shoulder. “Taengu, don’t worry, I’m not jealous. I’m over it. It’s just… I’m worried about you… That’s all.”
 

“Worried? What are you worried about?” Taeyeon dwelled on, thinking there wasn’t any romantic feelings going on between herself and Tiffany. In fact, the girl probably still hates her. But, that one time with those eyes. Taeyeon remember the moment they locked eyes, there was a rush of unfamiliar emotions, but the feeling was enticing.

 

“It’s just that… I want you to be with someone who truly loves you.” Sunny said with a faint smile on her face.
 

Taeyeon laughed, finding Sunny adorable. “ Oh Soonkyu, you’re looking out for my love life rather than your own.”

 

Upon hearing her Korean name, Sunny let whined with an ear grating pitch. It was all fun and games afterwards, but deep down, Sunny will still be waiting for the moment Tiffany proved herself before she gave Taeyeon to her.
 

…...



Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, and Tiffany were the girls that stayed back awaiting their encounters. However, the two maknaes watched their unnies bicker at each other instead.
 

“Jessica, curse your good looks and stylish feminism-ness! I just wanted a perrverted midget to call my own! Am I not allowed to be happy?!” Tiffany burst into tears and clasped onto Jessica.
 

“WHOA TIFF ! Easy with the emotions there. It’s not like that!”
 

“I saw you two h-holding each other’s faces! L-Like you two were about to k-ki-kiki-kiiii- “
 

“ WHAT?! NO !!  That weirdo insisted on showing me her stupid fact about looking young by touching each other’s faces!”
 

“S-So… You two weren’t gonna….” 
 

“OF COURSE NOT ! OH MY GOD TIFF!!” Jessica shot out in extreme shock and disgust. “I told her NO, like 50 times, but she wouldn’t go away! That stupid weirdo!! ”


“And… Y-You don’t have feelings for her?” 
 

Jessica couldn’t believe the things she was being questioned at. “What?! Where is this coming from?! Let me clarify, AGAIN. ABSOLUTELY NOT!”
 

Inside, Jessica was fuming that Taeyeon created a misguided scene.
 

She will pay. She will pay dearly.
 

Putting aside the rage she had at the weirdo, Jessica found it quite odd to come across a random emotional break-down at a time like this. Of course, Jessica had to be smooth and sneaky to fish it out, so she shrugged.

 

“But, I can’t fault her for aiming high.“ She continued, feeling a little invasive questioning her about personal matters, but she might as well continue.
 

“…Do you have feelings for Taeyeon?”


“I think… I … I … Don’t know!! I’m so confused! ” Tiffany sniffed. “Are you sure you really don’t have feelings towards her?”
 

“Oh. My. God.“ Jessica doesn’t even bother explaining herself.  "I swear if you ask me that same question again."
 

Tiffany must’ve trusted Jessica quite a bit since there wasn’t much of a filter. It was easier than she thought. “What do you think about her?”
 

“I don’t know… But, last time, I had a dream… a very personal dream,” Tiffany leaned in with an intense gaze.


“OH GROSS! Keep it to yourself, you’re going to make me gag.”  Jessica scrunched up her face and shoved her hand to cover Tiffany’s mouth.
 

Tiffany pulled Jessica’s hand off and looked around furtively, “I have a very personal issue I was hoping you could help me with.” 
 

“I know you do.” Jessica patted Tiffany’s shoulder and gave her a pitiful look. “ You’re so transparent.”
 

Tiffany gave her a surprised look. For Tiffany to encounter a person who can read her has never happened in her adolescents, she was one of the most skillful in perceptiveness amongst her high school peers. But, she didn’t know Jessica, ‘The Jessica Jung ‘ , was just as evenly matched or possibly better than her.
 

“You do? Then what should I do! I don’t swing that way!” 


“Then you don’t like her that way.” Jessica replied straightforwardly, without a hint of ponder. 
 

Tiffany narrowed her eyes and muttered. “ How could you jump to conclusions so fast?”
 

“Cus’ you don’t like her.”
 

“What makes you say that?!”
 

Jessica cringed at Tiffany’s loud outburst. “Because you indirectly said you didn’t like her that way.”
 

“But- “
 

“Tiffany,” Jessica’s cut in with a clear and sharp tone. “Why are you trying to defend yourself?”
 

“I-I …”
 

“Tell me, why are you so confused? If you’re so sure you don’t like girls then you shouldn’t be so frazzled.”
 

Sensing Tiffany’s stubborn hesitation, Jessica continued.
 

“You know why? It’s because you actually do have feelings for that… That.. Weird, perrverted, disturbing girl… And you’re too ashamed to admit it. Not only that, you’re trying to find excuses to justify you’re feelings. But, you can’t justify it because at the same time, you do like her and refuse to accept any possible reasoning. And that, my friend, is why I’m right.”
 

“Y-You’re not right.”
 

Jessica scoffed. “ Really? You’re giving up that easily? You know, maybe you and I would make a dashing couple.”
 

Tiffany hoped she was joking, “Jess…”
 

“For one so open minded, you are entirely stubborn about romantic feelings. Really, a noble lady like me and a love newbie.” Jessica laughed incredulously.
 

“Ok, you don’t have to be so mean about it.”
 

“Look, take it from me,” Jessica looked off into the distance. “Follow your heart, your gut, your FEELINGS. I know this is generic and cliché, but it’s screaming at you for a reason.”
 

“I…I’m not sure, but I’m starting to understand.” Tiffany nodded thoughtfully, “Jessi, do you happen to like the same…”
 

Jessica paused just momentarily and smiled a little. “Yes.”
 

Amidst her melancholic eyes, Jessica returned a friendly side hug to Tiffany’s indecisive expression,  hiding herself as her own feelings swarmed her again.


…..


“SHUT UP!”

 

“They aren’t going to come. They’ve already forgotten you and moved on. They don’t need you. They’ve left you and now, you’re alone. If they really did care about you, your little friends would be here by now.“
 

Yuri felt as though the whole world was closing in on her. Like, someone’s carving pieces out of her from the inside. She didn’t know what was happening, but she needed to get out of here. Yuri tried to forcefully loosen herself from the spell binds that bounded her in the middle of the sphere.
 

“That’s not true! They’re coming, I know they are!” The ongoing failed attempts of restlessness on breaking out had discouraged Yuri on her confidence and hopes.


Yuri sneered and glared devilishly with her vicious eyes. “Once I’m out, I’m gonna kill you.” 
 

“Kill me? Soon, your empty body will be all that’s left.” Regal gave her a mysterious smile. “You’re abandoned. They will never save you. Face it. No one cares about you. No one has and no one will.”
 

Regal increased his dark, lost magic around Yuri. Yuri’s breaths were heavy and painful, she clenched her jaw and took in all he threw at her.


“Th-That’s not true…” 


......


Chapter 24 Teaser 

“Intruders! Intruders! Immediate confrontation!”

“YAAAAAH!! YOU IDIOT GIRAFFE ! This wasn’t part of the plan!! Look what you did! ”

“But, I really wanted that apple!”


--------


Ready for next chapter? :D
Leave a comment below!