Intros 2.0: Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica

Into the Digital World

......


Kim Taeyeon 

 

Taeyeon entered the office with a childish grin on, "so, you want to make this a private session, huh?" 

 

"Absolutely not!" Barked the teacher.

 

"Good!" Taeyeon replied. "That's ABSOLUTELY OK with me, since you've got sagging cheeks." She gave a face of disgust.

 

The teacher grabbed her own cheeks, "what, I do not - Have a seat, Miss Kim."

 

"It's your last year in this academy and so far, you've impressively led your students. Even though you have... Curious hands." The teacher continued speaking with care. "However, you're being replaced."

 

"WHAAT!?" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Why? Like you said, it's my last year! Why is there a sudden replacement being considered?"

 

"To be frank, you've influenced your fellow student body with those roaming hands of yours. I've received many complaints of students having their bu- glutinous maximas, grabbed." The teacher cleared .

 

And with a stern voice the teacher went on. "Also, that is not the only reason. The higher ups faxed us a letter about your replacement. But, we can't released any more information on that."

 

"Higher ups? Wow, shady much." Taeyeon folded her arms across her chest.

 

"And the students, how is that my fault? Instead of copying me, they should follow their own dreams, which would be YOUR ROLE to lead. To inspire, tchhh. "

 

"What's done is done. Right now, you are no longer the student president, but a regular student. You are dismissed." The teacher ended the conversation and had no trace of care to speak anymore. 

 

Taeyeon raised both her eyebrows. Regular student? I've always been in charge since forever! I have no authority? Aish!

 

"Whatever!" Taeyeon slammed the door as she exited the room.

 

A crowd of girls timidly approached the beautiful, glowing Taeyeon.

 

"H-hello, president Kim Taeyeon-nim." Taeyeon nodded her head at the girls and gave a small smile. The timid group of girls squealed and ran off. She assumed that the word has yet to go around that she's no longer the president.

 

Still frustrated and confused, Taeyeon slowed down her steps and decided to think about this openly. "So... A regular student means that I won't have to worry about taking charge... And I can be.. ME!! YESHH! BUTTS FOR DAYS!!" She cheered with a fist to the air.

 

Just then, a short girl with PSP dangling out from her backpack, sprinted by Taeyeon. "Hey! Don't run in the halls!"

 

Taeyeon rested her chin on her finger, making a thoughtful expression. "Aish, anyways. Where was I... Ah yes, butts!"

 

"Chosen..." Whispered a black shadowed figure.

 

"No. Butts!" Taeyeon turned around to reply. She stopped and stood stiffly on what she's seeing in front of her. Her head was tilted back a bit from the total shock. The eyebrows raised so high, they've disappeared.

 

Taeyeon stuttered, "W-What... The.. !??!"

 

She wanted to run, but her body wasn't responding. Unknowingly, she raised her wobbly hand and pointed at the figure with a shaking finger. 

 

"I-I Can't believe this!! THAT IS THE MOST TONED, VOLUPTUOUS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MAH LIFE!!" Taeyeon gave a errted smile and wiggled her ever so high eyebrows, up and down.

 

The confused black figure followed suite to the direction of where the finger was pointing. It observed its own . The black figure looked back at the girl and facepalmed.

 

"Chosen...Locked on.. Sigh."

 

And the black figure regained composure and transformed into big black particles.


-----

Lee Soonkyu


"I don't even understand why I should go to class at this time of day. It's nearly over. I could be at home playing my games." Sunny said, as she arrived at the front of the school. She glanced at her watch again and decided she might be able to make it if she ran. 

 

"Woops!" Sunny accidentally bumped shoulders with another short girl.

 

"Hey! Don't run in the halls!" She heard the scolding of the familiar voice, but ignored the girl and continued running to her classroom.

 

Standing in front of her classroom, a sign was hanging outside of the door. She read, 'Class in session. Do not disturb.'

 

"Hmmm, do not disturb. Even better for me!" Sunny took out her Nintendo DS and began playing it, while she automatically headed to the computer lab. 

 

Reaching the  computer lab, she peeked in before entering. Since, she spotted no students, she entered the lab and quickly closed the door. Sunny scanned the room to double check that there were no students.

 

Confirmed. She locked the door.

 

"I can't wait! I've been waiting for so long to do this!" She said excitedly while taking out her 100 wires from her backpack.

 

Sunny lowered the projector and admired the high quality. "Such a waste to have this at school."

 

"Plug in here... Place the adapter there... Connect here... and.."

 

The projector lit up, showing her console screen in HD.

 

"Viola! Good to go." Sitting down in front of the giant screen like a child, she crossed her legs and hits 'Start Game'. 

 

"Chosen..." A black figure approached her side.

 

*click click tap tap*

 

"CHOSEN."

 

Sunny was too into the game to hear anything as she continued to press away.

 

"CHOSEN!" 

 

She shifted her eyes to the sound, "Eh? Hadouken?" Pausing her game, she looked to the side. 

 

The controller dropped.

 

Her head fully turned, facing the black figure, she blinked a few times to make sure it wasn't the effects from the screen lights. Fingers were still in the position as if she's holding the controller.

 

"M-M-MON MONSTER!!" Sunny quickly got up and ran to the back of the classroom. "Is this real ?! This can't be real! OMO it's coming towards me!!

 

With her back touching the wall, she had no where to run. Sunny shut her left eye, hoping for it to go away, but she left her right eye open to witness whatever's going to happen next.

 

"Chosen. Locked on."

 

The black shadowy figure  contorted and became black particles.



----

Hwang Tiffany


"Ok, class. I will take attendance now. Choi Anna? Here. Amber, here. Hwang Miyoung?..."

 

The teacher looked up.

 

"Hwang Miyoung?" He took a glimpse at the empty seat. "Abse-"

 

*BAAM*

 

Doors of the classroom swung and hits the wall. With the arrival of a short girl catching her breath in pink boots with the fur, holding and leaning onto the sides of the door frame. 

 

"HW-HW-HWANG MIYOUNG, HWANG MIYOUNG, I'M HERE!" Miyoung bursted in breathlessly. 

 

"Ah, right on time." The teacher gestured her to her desk.

 

"By the way, prof. It's Tiffany, thanks." She briskly walked by and gave eye smiles to the class.

 

Tiffany stumbled to her desk and sat down with an 'UNMPFF'.

 

Upon making the grunt, students sitting in front of her turned around and gave her weird looks. 

 

"What?!" She mouthed at them and the students went back to face the front.

 

"Where was I now. Ah yes. Jung Sooyeon?..."

 

"Jung Sooyeon?" He repeated. "Jung Soo-"

 

"Shut. Up." A girl with beautiful blonde, curly hair entered the class lazily.

 

"Sooyeon." He finished saying.

 

"Impressive, you're not 2 hours late today."

 

"One, it's Jessica. Jung Jessica. It even says on the sheet." She glared at the teacher annoyingly.

 

"And two. Seriously, for a teacher, how do you not even know the meaning of 'shut up'." She rolled her eyes and smirked, as she confidently walked to her desk. 

 

Wow this blondie has balls. She's late AND talks back. This Jessica is something. Tiffany thought to herself.

 

Once seated, Jessica shifted many times to get comfortable. Positioning her arms, she laid her head on them like they were pillows.

 

The class phone rang and the teacher picked up to answer, "Yes, I'll be there in 5 mins."

 

"Class, something has happened and I must leave. This is now a study class." He announced and left the room. 

 

Jessica's ears perked up upon hearing study class. God, she loves this type of class. And so, she got up and left the classroom, as well. 

 

"Omg yes! Now this is how you start a class!" Tiffany happily spoke.

 

Tiffany conversed with her classmate beside her. "Girl, you have NO idea what just happened to me on my way here!"

 

"What?"

 

"I SAW A GHOST!! I was driving here and I swore I hit something, but when I checked, there was nothing!!"

 

The classmate was not buying this, "I think you're tripping out from all that pink you got there."

 

"Uh, no! I got out of the car to check! I even went around twice and there wasn't a body!" 

 

"Yo... You're losing it." 

 

"WHY ELSE WOULD I SLAM MY FOOT ON MY PRECIOUS PINK PEDAL!?" Tiffany exclaimed tearfully. " A-And there was also a whisper I heard just as i was about to  drive off. It was like 's-sen?'... SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" 

 

"Are you sure it wasn't your brain telling you that you're INSANE?"

 

"Chosen..."

 

"Did you hear that?" The startled Tiffany said, "I heard it just FRICKIN' NOW!"

 

Staring back at her friend, she was waiting for a response. Her friend became frozen stiff.

 

"Hey, hey what's wrong? Say something!" Panic ensued and Tiffany reached to shake her friend, but her hand went right through, like a ghost. 

 

Tiffany looked back at her hands, "Did my hands just...  go through her... "

 

"Chosen..." 

 

A black figure appears behind her classmate.

 

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH DEAR LORD JESUS!!!" Tiffany screamed and frantically waved her arms, "GUYS GUYS THERE'S THIS BLACK THING HERE!" Tiffany jumped out of her seat and tried to grab her peers attention by wildly flailing her arms. 

 

Tiffany looked at her classmates and they began to disappear. One by one, the full bodied classrom became empty. Leaving her only with the black body.

 

"JESUS CHRIST LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY PINK FABULOUS HEART!!!"

 

"Chosen. Locked on."

 

"I'M LIKE REALLY LOSING IT!!" Tiffany cried out.

 

The black figure twisted and contorted, turning into giant black data. 



-----


Jung Jessica


Hearing the teacher announce her first class will be a study class, she immediately got up and left the classroom to head to her favourite spot. 

 

"Study classes are the best, I can do what I want, whenever I want." Jessica said to herself while walking down the hallway. She stopped momentarily to look out the window and saw some teens prancing around. She concentrated more and realized things were getting rough. 

 

"Hey, look at this baby! nice glasses four eyes!"
"Give that back!"
"Get it, LOSER!"

 

Jessica quickened her pace, going down the stairs and exiting the building.

 

"Hahah loser, can't even get your own glasses!"

 

"Go get yo mommy, nerd."

 

The little boy continued to try and get his glasses back, until a presence grabbed ahold of all their attention. They turned and spotted the gorgeous blonde beauty. 

 

Jessica's arrival froze all of the boys. She crossed her arms and spoke in a spine chilling tone, "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

 

She glared, then smirked, "You know, little boys like you shouldn't be dancing so ugly out here in the field."

 

"We weren't dancing!"

 

"Yeah!"

 

"Shut it. I saw and heard everything. Not only do you dance ugly, your voices sound like ear grating, little girls." Jessica walked towards the boys slowly.

 

"Give the glasses to me, NOW." She stuck out her palm.

 

The boy bully, placed the glasses on her open palm with a scared look on his face and the other two boys stood still. Then the victimized boy grabbed his glasses back and ran towards the school building. 

 

Jessica stepped forward menacingly, "What are you still doing here in front of me? If I see this again," Jessica walked straight up to them, "I'll kill you." She scowled.

 

Immediately, the boys booked it out of there with their scared faces and back to the school building, holding each other- hand in hand. 

 

I guess I did learn something from her. Jessica thought to herself.

 

Once the sight of them was gone, she checked the time on her phone. "Great, because of this I don't have much time to nap." She sighed and dragged her body back to the classroom.

 

"Chosen..."

 

Jessica instantly turned around to the voice and spotted a black shadow like figure.

 

Processing what has appeared, she slowly backed away.

 

"Chosen. L- "

 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!" Jessica released her high pitched, dolphin scream.

 

"L-Locked on." The body begins to twist, but. 

 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!" She screamed again.

 

With much difficulty, the flack figure somehow managed to complete the transformation after the struggle, and fully transitioned into particles. 

 
------


Hyoyeon & Seohyun


Carrying a hat full of money, Hyoyeon was happily dancing her way back to her house. She left her old beat up stereo on the streets because of its uselessness. Thinking about that stereo, the thought occurred to her. She forgot to ask for the generous tall, lanky girl's name. The solution came quickly when she figured that the girl was quite unforgettable. Some are able to dance decently and some...Well, let's not say anything rude. 

 

Arriving at her doorstep, Hyoyeon searched for her key.

 

"Aishhhh, I must've left my key inside!" She flipped her pockets inside out and took a seat on the step. Pondering on what to do, " I'll just wait for Hyunnie to come home for lunch then." 

 

( 20 minutes later ) 

 

"Oh! Unnie, why are you sitting out here?"

 

Hyoyeon jerked her head up at the sudden voice, "Seohyun! Finally! What took you so long!?"

 

"I usually take this amount of time to walk home..." Seohyun said suspiciously and quickly realized why her unnie was sitting out here.

 

"You forgot your key."

 

"No, you took my key."

 

"No, I didn't. My key has keroro on it, see?" Seohyun showed Hyoyeon.

 

"Yeah whatever!! Ok, let's go inside!" 

 

Seohyun shook her head and unlocked the door.

 

Walking to the kitchen, Hyoyeon announced, "Hyunnie, I have such great news!"

 

"What is it, Unnie?"

 

"TA-DAAAA!" Hyoyeon brought out her hat and showed the money she made. "We can feast!"

 

"Omo! That's so much money! You must've been great today!" Seohyun spoke proudly. But, the smile slowly dropped, " unnie, where's your stereo?"

 

Hyoyeon shrugged, "Meh, it broke during my performance. A tall, tan, lanky girl with huge eyes gave me this generous amount to buy a new one!"

 

"We can't use this money to feast. We need to get you a new stereo."

 

"Don't worry, Seohyun. I can dance outside of a music store, they always blast their music anyway." Hyoyeon reassured her.

 

"But, that's loiter-" 

 

"LET'S GO EAT PANCAKE AND WAPPLES!" Hyoyeon interrupted.

 

With a stern facial expression, Seohyun stated, "Unnie, that's unhealthy. You will die from that."

 

"SEOHYUN! THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

 

"It is true. Based on - "

 

"Chosen..."

 

"Hyoyeon- unnie, did you just swear at me?" Seohyun questioned.

 

"Nope. I know what will happen if I do. And OOOoo boy, I don't want to go through that."

 

"Chosen..." A black figure appeared. 

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun looked back and dropped their jaws. Gawking at the black figure, then looking back at each other. They continued this roughly 5 times before one broke out a voice.

 

"MADAR FADER WHAT IS THAT!?!?"

 

"Unnie, do not fret. That isn't real. Based on science, it is impossible that - "

 

"Chosen. Locked on."

 

It spoke.

 

Seohyun clamped shut. Both girls weren't moving an inch.

 

The body began to twist until it transformed into dark orbs.

 

"DO YOU BELIEVE THIS NOW ?!?!" Hyoyeon shrieked, as they hugged each other; Hyoyeon babbling incoherent bad words and Seohyun observing this matter in fear.



.......
 




Hello readers!  Happy reading (: