You're Mine

Into the Digital World

 

( ゚▽゚)/~  Heyo! How's it going? Great news! Soshi won 2 awards for the GDA japan! ~Indestructible~ DAEBAK!!
And Wow... the subbies... I love you guys!! Thanks for the continued love :D 

 

Wahahaha Here's the next chapter you beautiful people, enjoy!!
 

--------

 

“You shouldn’t have done that…” Taeyeon breathed, her voice quiet that not even Yuri or Jessica could hear. Her hands balled into fists.
 

Rikka paid her no mind, “Oh? How very cute -”
 

 She didn’t utter another word as Taeyeon’s fist slammed into her face.
 

“I’LL CRUSH YOU!” Taeyeon shouted, lifting her up by her neck and slamming her into the ground.
 

RIkka stared up at Taeyeon, her fingers gripped on her neck. ““J-Just like your little girlfriend… You’ll end up being my snack too!”
 

Taeyeon pounded Rikka simultaneously, shaking the floor with each devastating blow.
 

Just as Taeyeon was about to release a ball of magic, Rikka’s body became black ooze and melted into the dented ground, narrowly avoiding a devastating blow of Taeyeon’s power.
 

Taeyeon’s teeth gritted as she saw Rikka reform away from her.
 

Rikka grinned at them, “What were you expecting? A child’s play?” She giggled. “Not a chance in hell. I’m one of the top Demon Lords in our entire army!”
 

“So what?! I’ll wipe the floor with you!” Taeyeon shouted, as she made a quick glance at Yuri and Jessica who were taking out creatures groups by groups.
 

Yuri shared a look with Jessica and Taeyeon, a thought running between them. This isn’t going to be easy.
 

Rikka continued as her look grew darker, “Wanna know something fun? Your teammates, your friends, they’re screwed! THEY’RE ALL SCREWED!”
 

“You’re wrong…” Taeyeon had a sharp glare, “As long as I’m here…”
 

 “NO ONE WILL BE TAKEN FROM ME!” Taeyeon rushed forward, as crescents of magic sliced through the air.
 

Rikka avoided them and ducked under the last one that left a trail of incineration above her head.
 

”I WILL KILL YOU!”
 

“You can’t kill me Taeyeon,” Rikka grinned at the fumed girl.  “No matter how hard you try, I’ll come out victorious!”
 

“You really think I can’t?” Taeyeon tested, throwing more of her magic.
 

“I will and it’ll be more and more painful for every person you’ve hurt!” Taeyeon spat. Now, her punches were precise and covered in spectrums of chaos.
 

“I will rip you apart limb from limb!”
 

Rikka eyed Taeyeon, letting out a loud cackle, “HAHAHA! SHOW ME! SHOW ME HOW STRONG YOU ARE!”
 

Taeyeon skillfully swung her leg, slamming it into Rikka’s skull and sending her flying before even laying an assault on Taeyeon.
 

Rikka peeled herself out of the damaged wall, wiping the black blood that escaped from . “Not bad, not bad at all.”
 

“Perhaps this’ll be fun.”

 

…..


“This woman is on a whole new level, keep your guard up or we won’t stand a chance.” Yuri set herself free from the demons restraining her and appeared behind Jessica.

 

Then, hundreds of ice lances hovered between the two, and on Jessica’s command, her attack pierced through the crowds in frozen fury, melting the demons as it let out a screeching cry.

 

Jessica and Yuri were now back to back, surrounded by the never ending hoard of demonic creatures.

 

“W-Wow, monsters this weak can’t beat my Sica-baby!”

 

“Way to be rational and calm, Yuri,” Jessica gave a weary smile. “But we can’t keep this up for long.”

 

“You’re right,” Yuri said in a quiet voice. “I’ll go distract and have their attention on me.”

 

“And when that happens, I want you to get the girls out of here. Once you get out of here safely, I’ll tell Taeyeon to follow after.” Yuri relayed the sentence as if nothing was wrong with it.

 

“What?!” Jessica exclaimed in shock and argued, “Don’t be stupid! I can’t leave you here!”

 

Buying time to help them escape. Yuri’s plan was dangerous, she could be easily killed if the plan goes wrong.

 

"You won't be leaving me. You'll be allowing me to deal with Rikka."

 

Yuri turned to face Jessica. “We can’t win this with a straight up fight. Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, they all can’t move! Save the others and yourself while -”

 

Jessica interrupted, grinding her foot into the ground. “Yuri, I know you want to protect me… But I can fight too!"

 

Jessica stared at her angrily. "I’m not the weak little girl that you once knew anymore! “

 

“I can… I can protect you too…” Jessica placed her hands on Yuri’s chest.

 

“Sica…” Yuri looked at Jessica softly.

 

Jessica argued and cupped Yuri's cheeks, “…We wouldn’t be having so much trouble if we could defeat them that easily!”

 

Jessica looked up with a frown. Her eyes meeting Yuri’s warm brown orbs, as the younger girl had been through so much suffering on her own. “How could you possible think that you can defeat her yourself when she took our friends down?!”

 

“I’ll find a way Jessica. Solitude is what I'm used to; so it doesn't bother me to do it alone.”

 

“ARGH! I don't like it, not one bit, you idiot! You're my soul mate, yet you're telling me to leave you alone?!” Jessica shouted upsettingly.

 

Jessica grabbed Yuri by her collar and crashed her lips onto Yuri’s, pulling her deeper into the kiss. Instinctively, Yuri wrapped her arm around Jessica’s lower back, she could clearly feel the irritation flow through Jessica’s lips.

 

Just when Jessica’s was about to break off the kiss, she bit Yuri’s lower lip and whispered.

 

“I won’t let you Yuri… I won’t go… I love you…”

 

The sound of Jessica’s voice chilled down Yuri’s spine, causing her to fluster. “I love you too S-Sica…”

 

“I’m glad I still have this kind of effect on you,” Jessica replied, feeling her gaze.

 

“You’re not gonna make me go now, are you?” Jessica trailed her finger along Yuri’s jawline.

 

Yuri looked like a love-struck fool and whispered, “I-I… No, you need to g-go-“

 

Jessica captured Yuri’s talking lips again, running her tongue across Yuri’s bottom lip, “What was that, Seobang?”

 

Yuri murmured in a daze, “SS-S-Se-Seob-ba…bang??”

 

“Mhmm… You’re my Seobang,” Jessica moaned out. “And I’ll be staying with you… I can’t run away from you even if you wanted me to…”

 

So much tease, I’m about to combust. Yuri thought.

 

“…Sica… L-Listen this won’t work on m-me… “

 

Jessica pulled Yuri close to her body and continued to tease Yuri. She hooked an arm around Yuri’s neck and traveled her other hand down Yuri’s lower abdomen, yanking at the hem of Yuri’s pants, while pressing soft kisses up the length of Yuri’s neck.

 

“Can you say that again...Seobang?” Jessica purred as she nuzzled into Yuri’s neck.

 

Oh my god. Yuri’s feelings were building at a rate she wouldn’t have thought was possible. Her thoughts were hazy and she realized how she was.

 

Yuri stared at the teasing girl in awe and breathed out, “You win…”

 

“I know.”


…….


 

Rikka hit the ground with a thud, her body unprepared against the strong will of Taeyeon.
 

Taeyeon was fast, but then she had something to fight for; Rikka supposed, and that could make all the difference.
 

“You seem to be losing,” Taeyeon’s voice echoed with mockery.
 

“Losing? No… Let me tell you a little secret since you’re going to die here…”
 

Taeyeon narrowed her sight on the demon woman, “What are you rambling about?”
 

“It’s already too late for you all,” Rikka clawed the dirt under her and oozed into the ground.
 

“Our last step is to use Yuri as a sacrifice to revive the GOD OF CHAOS!” Rikka’s black goo slid around the walls.
 

“No way, you’re just screwing with us… YOU CAN’T!” Taeyeon breathed out in disbelief.
 

“When we revive the God of Chaos, then we’ll be unstoppable! By the time this is over, you’ll have no hope! ”
 

Taeyeon gritted her teeth, “We’re not gonna let ANYONE lay a single hand on her! “
 

“HAHAHA IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!” Rikka cackled.
 

“In the end… You failures of Chosens weren’t enough. I really thought it might be you guys, you know? To finally be the ones to be a challenge….”
 

Rikka’s body reformed beside Tiffany.
 

“But you weren’t. Just another group of failures who can’t win.”
 

Taeyeon gasped in fear, “NO! TIFFANY!”
 

“Ah, Ah, Ah,” Black ooze stringed around Tiffany’s body and tightly around her neck.
 

 

Taeyeon took steps forward and looked at the woman’s twisted grin, then she looked at Tiffany, “RELEASE HER!”
 

“Why would I do that? Watching you squirm is fun!”
 

The black, stringed ooze tightened, making Tiffany gasp out for air, “T-Tae… Taeyeon… ”
 

“TIFFANY!!” Taeyeon hated how scared and helpless Tiffany looked. She hated that she was being hurt by demon, right in her damn face.
 

Taeyeon’s face darkened, “I SAID RELEASE HER!”
 

“You’re in no position to be giving orders, Lord of the Four Great Spirits,” Rikka tightened it more.
 

Tiffany gagged and coughed on the tight hold on her windpipe.
 

Then, she hovered over Tiffany, kissing her on the lips. This drained Tiffany’s energy to an absolute corpse.
 

Tiffany’s vision blurred from her teary eyes, “Tae…yeon…”
 

Rikka’s magic replenished to maximum with a simple kiss. Suddenly, Rikka dissolved herself to the ground and reformed in a blink of an eye face-to-face with Taeyeon.
 

“You lost,” Rikka’s fist smacked across Taeyeon’s face, busting her lips and bruising her skin.
 

Taeyeon growled, “Like hell I’ll lose, you hit like a grandma.”
 

Taeyeon countered as she landed a kick on the woman’s stomach, but her foot was absorbed by a black goo.
 

“Wh-What is this?!”
 

“Surprised?” Rikka chuckled and blasted a black wave into Taeyeon’s chest.
 

Taeyeon coughed out blood as she felt cold concrete smack against her back.
 

Rikka grinned down at Taeyeon, lifting her chin, she forced her lips onto Taeyeon’s resisting pair.
 

Taeyeon immediately felt what all her friends went through; she huffed out a breath as her body crashed to the ground with a loud thump. Her fighting spirit was dying, letting her arms fall to her side.
 

Rikka relished this sight, as she forced her tongue into Taeyeon’s mouth.
 

“Does your little Tiffany like what she sees?” Rikka asked in an evil voice.
 

“F… You…” Taeyeon snarled with heavy lids, blurring her vision.
 

“Or should I have some more fun - ”
 

Rikka suddenly grunted in pain as she was forced to the side head first.
 

Yuri flew in the scene with a powerful kick that landed on Rikka’s face, “DID YOU FORGET ABOUT US TWO?!”
 

Just as Rikka was about to regain balance, another punch landed on her face, but this one was aimed downwards so her head smashed into the ground and her body skidded across the floor.
 

“This is as far as you go!”
 

Straining her neck to see who struck her, Rikka growled when she saw Jessica staring down at her with an intimidating glare.
 

“Come here, girl, I got a bone to pick with you.” Rikka snarled at Jessica, as she ran towards her with slimed covered hands.
 

“So do I.” Jessica twitched jealously.
 

Jessica stole a glance over at Yuri, then focused back to Rikka. “No one gets to touch my Seobang except for me!!”
 

“DON'T MESS WITH ME, BRAT! SHE DOESN’T BELONG TO YOU! SHE BELONGS TO ME!” Rikka extended her claws and went for a swipe at Jessica.
 

“OH NO YOU DON’T!”
 

Yuri’s fist slammed into Rikka’s stomach, knocking the wind out of her and sending Rikka reeling back.
 

“Jessica,” Yuri began steadily with her back facing Jessica. “I want you to check on Taeyeon while I kick her a*s.”
 

“But Yuri! She’s trying to steal you from me!!” Jessica yelled in a tone of jealousy. “YOU ARE MINE! SHE IS MINE YOU GOT THAT?!”
 

“Yes yes, sorry to burst your bubble you crazy demon, but I am stupidly in LOVE with my Sica-baby!” Yuri went over to Jessica, sn her arm around her, and pulled her into a kiss.
 

Yuri kissed slowly at first, but soon turned rough and passionate. The way Yuri moved her tongue made Jessica's sensation so much hotter. Jessica's body was pulled even closer to hers. Every part of Jessica was touching every part of Yuri. Yuri's hands moved gently down Jessica's sides, lingering at her petite waist, and giving a good squeeze to her buttt cheeks, before sliding back up her spine to repeat the process.

 

"Yuri-ah..."  
 

Hearing pleasurable moans from Jessica, Yuri brushed Jessica's blonde strands aside for better access and dove into her neck, trailing kisses across the soft skin of her neck. Jessica shuddered from the sensitive spots, as Yuri nipped gently at Jessica's pale skin, and planted it with an aggressive kiss.
 

Jessica moaned in response, "Y-Yuri..."
 

Yuri pulled back and gave Jessica a reassuring smile.  "We'll pick up where we left off after this... Love you, Sica-baby."
 

Jessica looked Yuri dead in the eyes, she smiled. "Mmmm... Don't get killed, okay?" She breathed, sealing their lips together in an intense kiss.
 

Rikka oozed out a black whip and clicked her tongue sourly, “Hmph! Enough!! Let’s dance, Yuri.”
 

“Let’s not,” Yuri snarled in distaste and sped towards the woman as she focused her magic.

 

……….

 

“….My Seobang,” Jessica smiled giddily at Yuri, as she jogged a few metres back and kneeled beside the half-awake Taeyeon.
 

“Hey… Weirdo?” Jessica noticed Taeyeon had only enough strength to move her eyes.
 

“I’m going to help you up, so don’t try anything funny.” Jessica wrapped her arm around Taeyeon’s waist, helping her sit up as she let Taeyeon lean her weak body on Jessica.
 

“Are you okay?” Jessica whispered.
 

Huh?... Taeyeon thought as she suddenly felt a flow of magic restoration returning.
 

“…I’m fine… Just need some time to… gather my strength…” Taeyeon huffed out.
 

“They’re… They’re gonna kill her…” Taeyeon weezed, her body heavily weighing against Jessica’s chest.
 

Jessica leaned closer to Taeyeon, “What will that accomplish?! Why can’t they just leave us alone…”
 

“She’s being sacrificed… So they can summon the God of Chaos…” Taeyeon exhaled harshly.
 

“I won’t let them do that… If anything happens to Yuri, I’ll make sure all of them die…” Jessica said angrily
 

“I won’t either… Just… Don’t let her… Kiss Yuri…” Taeyeon hoped that Jessica and Yuri would save them from the trouble herself and her friends are in. If the woman drained their magic, they were officially finally done for.
 

“She wouldn’t let that happen,” Jessica glanced at Yuri battling it out with Rikka, but soon, her voice became thin. 
 

“Yuri’s the best fighter I k-know…“
 

 “YURI!” Jessica screamed in fear.

 

Yuri groaned as she was propelled into the cemented wall, creating a dent. Her weakened body slumped in the dented wall.
 

Rikka had managed to plant multiple pecks on Yuri’s lips, and the small kisses added up; magical energy from Yuri.
 

Rikka walked over to Yuri, wiping a single finger against her bleeding lip.
 

Yuri turned her head away from her, but Rikka grabbed her jaw and forced Yuri to look at her.
 

“No way in hell will I let you take me…” Yuri growled at the approaching woman. “You bottom feeders… Have to find a way to summon it without using me…”
 

“We can do that… But having you would make the God of Chaos imperishable.”
 

Rikka relished in that groan from Yuri, she growled playfully and pushed her body onto Yuri’s, smashing her lips on hers.
 

“You really are hot.” Rikka forced her tongue into Yuri’s mouth.
 

Yuri turned her head, she tried to pry her off of her body, but her body grew numb.
 

Rikka smiled seductively, releasing her grip on Yuri.
 

Yuri huffed out a breath as her body crashed to the ground with a loud thump.
 

Rikka pushed Yuri onto her back with her foot and kicked her in the ribs. Yuri shut one eye holding in the pain. Her dark eyes glaring holes into Rikka's soul caused her to stun in her spot momentarily.
 

Rikka flinch back to normal and looked down at her and straddled Yuri, she caressed her cheek and traced around her lips.
 

“Does your body feel numb?” Rikka said, travelling her hand down Yuri’s waist and slid her fingers under Yuri’s shirt. Her hands wandered aimlessly underneath Yuri’s shirt, pinching, scratching, and clawing at her tanned skin.
 

“Get… Off…” Yuri glared, as her chest was rising and falling laboriously. Her body being ually assualted. 
 

“I have an idea, I’m sure you’ll love it,” Rikka faced Jessica and leaned in, she dragged her tongue from Yuri’s chest to her lips.
 

Rikka stopped Yuri's lips before focusing her demonic gaze back on Jessica.
 

Jessica made eye contact as she watched Rikka re-capture Yuri's bleeding lip.
 

Rikka's devious smirk returned, “Did you like that, Jessica? She tastes good. I'm going to enjoy this”
 

Damn it... I can't move
 

Yuri groaned when Rikka gripped her hair, forcing Yuri to face her.
 

“TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!” Jessica warned.
 

“DO NOT TOUCH HER AGAIN!!”
 

Hellsica mode: Activated.

 

Jessica was like a fountain of magic. Watching this woman make out, caress, and touch her Yuri was a devastating blow to Jessica’s emotions.
 

Anger, rage, hatred. She clearly felt all these emotions shoot through her veins.
 

“KWON YURI IS MINE!!!!” Jessica shouted at the top of her lungs, and her brown iris exploded into abstracts of golden white.
 

"Shut it, you brat!"
 

Jessica’s energy was flowing like crazy.
 

Her hair fluttered majestically, as magic furiously spiraled around her perfectly formed body that looked almost like pearl white. At this point, even Rikka was intimidated by Jessica.


“I guess I’ll have to hunt you down before I’m done with Yuri,” Rikka stated, looking over at Jessica.
 

“YOU ARE PATHETIC!” Jessica yelled with rage in her eyes. “YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HER YOU DAMN TRAMP!”
 

"What was that?!"
 

The ground beneath Jessica’s feet sunk and the Temple began to crumble and cave in from Jessica’s force.

 

Jessica dashed forward.
 

Rikka charged forward and the two girls clashed.
 

The earth shook from Jessica’s fury. Rikka was nowhere near as strong as she was before. She could barely hold her ground against Jessica. Now Rikka had to evade Jessica’s attacks or she’d be killed in an instant.
 

Jessica had more power, more speed, and more strength.
 

“GET LOST YOU UGLY OLD HAG!” Jessica conjured light magic, casting them furiously at Rikka.

"You squirts have been giving some real cheek!"

 

"SHE IS MINE!! "KWON YURI IS MINE!!"
 

Jessica went in for a huge blow, she made contact and landed a powerful punch under Rikka’s chin.
 

Rikka was sent upwards through each floor, and broke open the roof to the outside.
 

Jessica didn’t back down as she propelled herself upwards, flying into the sky, and tackled the woman downwards into the field before Rikka had time to block Jessica’s next attack.
 

Jessica’s blood was pumping a million miles an hour. She brought her hands together, and with a thunderous boom, pearl-white magic surged forth over Rikka’s head.
 

Rikka’s screams were drowned out in the explosion. Jessica could hear it though, hear her pain.
 

Jessica saw nothing beyond the inside of the explosion she had caused.
 

There were no more sounds, no more taunting. The lust craving demon killed in the centre of the smoking crater, defeated.
 

Jessica fell to her knees, exhausted and relieved.
 

Jessica won, they won.
 

She looked back to her friends, but her heart stopped.
 

“No… No...”
 

The Temple collapsed. Nothing but a jumble of fallen boulders.
 

The girls were buried deep under the rubble.
 

Tears began to roll down Jessica’s cheek as she began lifting every large piece of debris, “No… Please… Please someone… Anyone…”
 

“This-This can’t be…” Jessica frantically searched through every gap and crack.
 

“Taeyeon… Taeyeon, you weirdo, come out!...”
 

She searched each hole.
 

 “Tiffany… Yoona… Sunny….”
 

Jessica desperately rummaged through the rocky ground.
 

“Hyoyeon... Sooyoung... Seohyun...”
 

“Yuri…” Jessica hunched over, her eyes tightly shut as more tears poured down her cheeks.
 

She cried openly to the sky.
 

“YURI!!!”
 

Jessica didn’t win.
 

She lost.

 

-------

 

How was it...? Hahah don't kill me.
Stay tuned until next time!~ Byeee