Intros: Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany

Into the Digital World

......

Kim Taeyeon


 

"MISS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 

 

A teacher shrieked, causing all the attention in the hallway to be directed at her. But, they soon realized who the teacher was appalled at, and the students went back to normal.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Keep my hands to myself.”

 

The short girl said while eyeing her , as she slowly; oh so very slowly, retracted her hand from the clueless girl's big . 

 

"This is the last warning Kim Taeyeon!! There will be no second chance!!”

 

“That’s what you said last time,” Taeyeon said with a grin.

 

"As the school's president – in which, I have no idea how in the world you are one. Please maintain a proper student image, Miss Kim.”

 

"It wasn’t my fault though,” Taeyeon gave her last attempt to defend herself. She uttered, “Her cheek just happened to hit my palm.”

 

Powerless to her own unbelievable statement, she released her ahjumma laugh.

 

“CHIILLDDD!!!!!! MY OFFICE!!! NOW!!!” The teacher impatiently walked to the office, leaving Taeyeon behind.

 

Taeyeon shoved her hands in her pocket and followed. “Alright, calm down.” Echoing her ahjumma giggle.

 

“Chosen….”

 

Taeyeon quickly turned to her right.

 

“Chose? Huh?” She saw herself answering to no one, and brushed it off. As Taeyeon walked on, she thinks out loud.

 

"I wonder where she is…”


-----


Lee Soonkyu

 

Carefully, opening the new purchased game that she waited all night for. The girl even ditched school to be one of the first to purchase this game. A 10/10 Rating, how can she go to school when there is something more meaningful. Brand new to the touch, she took out the CD and inserted it into her PS4 and selected ‘Start Game’. 

 

"OOohhh!! The graphics!! Bery Good Y-” 

 

The door swung open by furious grandpa. So furious, the old man was shaking his cane at the short girl who was just about to begin her game.

 

“LEE SOONKYU WHY ARE YOU STILL AT HOME?!”

 

“But Grandpaaa! I can’t go to school. I’m sick!” Soonkyu whined cutely.

 

“Sick as my voluminous hair you are! You sound perfectly fine. GET!!! ” The bald Grandpa waved his cane at her.

 

Insert aegyo mission.

 

“B-But grandpaaa~ Soonkyu is not feeling well and needs to be comfortable at home to get better ~ ” Soonkyu pursed her big lips.

 

"Not feeling it." The grandpa stood strong.

 

“Lee Soonkyu, you overdosed me with your aegyo yesterday and  I’m still recovering. This isn’t going to work.”

 

Mission: Failed

 

One more.

 

"Graanndpp-"

 

"GGETT!! GO TO SCHOOL NOW OR I WILL SMASH THAT!"  Grandpa shouted, showing his missing teeth.

 

NO. NO.

 

“Bye Grandpa!” She scurried down the stairs, grabbed her backpack, and hopped out the door. 

 

Soonkyu sighed, "He always knows my weakness."

 

“Chosen…”

 

Soonkyu twisted her head to the sound of the voice and looked around with a puzzled face.  “Ch? Chicken? I don’t see a chicken?” 

 

Loss of interest, she glanced at her watch and bounced off to school.

 

“I am sooo late!”


----

 

Jung Jessica

 

And the home coming queen goes to Miss Je- 

 

*Buzz*

 

"hhnnffgg..."

 

*Buzzz* *Ring Ring*

 

"Darling, wake up. Darling? Darling."

 

"Yo sis, sis, sis, get your lazy body up! I'm gonna be late for school!!"

 

*Buzz* *RingRing* *Knock Knock Knock*

 

"ENOUGH!! CAN YOU ALL STOP?!" A girl with blonde messy hair yelled out. "YOU KNOW, I OWN AN ALARM CLOCK!" 

 

Slithering out of bed, she mumbled incoherent words. She grabbed the alarm clock and slammed it shut with much anger.

 

"Yep! She's up." Both the mother and sister smiled.

 

"Sis, the alarm clock alone can't wake your dead brain up." Krystal quickly said, before running for her life.

 

Still breathing with fury, Jessica stomped her way to get read for school. Hair washed, perfect curls, and flawless skin. She looked gorgeous even after her beauty sleep disruption. Just a few sprays of her favourite perfume before exiting, she took one last look at her mirror.

 

"Make way for Jessica Jung," Jessica said with a smirk.

 

"Chosen..."

 

"What?"

 

Jessica turned around to find herself alone, she pondered. "Hm.. Probably the after effects from those evil women." She concluded and left the room.

 

----


Hwang Tiffany 

 

"Dad, thank you so much for the car! You even bought it in hot pink! I love it!"

 

"Anything for my Tiffany."

 

Tiffany went up to her father and gave him a big hug. The father responded with a smile on his face and handed her the car keys. The bubbly girl with, what seemed to be permanent eye smiles, squealed with happiness and ran off. 

 

"Oh. My. Gosh... Even the seats are pink!"

 

Tiffany started the engine and the lights turn on...

 

"THE LIGHTS ARE NEON PINK !! EEEE!" 

 

Unable to contain herself, she rolled down the window and stuck her head out.

 

"PPIINNNKKKK !!" She gased it and drove off. Leaving a trail of baby pink smoke from the exhaust.

 

Driving with a speed of only 40; she preferred to drive slower, so the world can admire how beautiful her car is. She the radio and turned up her favourite song 'Wannabe' by The Spice Girls.

 

Tiffany sang a long like she belonged to the group.

 

"If you wanna be mah lovaahh, you gotta get wi - WAAAHHH!! " She slammed hard on the brake, forcing her body to shift forward. "Wahah what was that !?! "

 

Tiffany saw no one in front of her now, so she exited the car to check the front. "Omg Omg Omg, please don't be dead." She panicked and scanned around the car.

 

"What... There's nothing. No body?" TIffany checked around the car once more, "I swear, there was this black ... Person..." She immediately freaked out.

 

Right away she got on her car seat and slammed the accelerator.

 

"Chosen..."

 

*SCREECH* 

 

Tiffany stomped on the brakes again to look for the voice. But once again, there was no one.

 

"Ok, I am OUT OF HERE! THIS STREET IS HAUNTED!!


----

 

Hi readers, how do you like the short snippet of each of their lives? I hope it's okay. The remainder of the girls are gonna be posted soon ^^