Kimchi :D

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : I rated this chapter M not because of but because of the language. Not that bad but errr around a 4 year old kid, adults should be careful about what they say, right? is not here but yeah slightly implied about a happening night ;) 

 

Lu Han flipped the omelet to the other side watching his son Ziyu drawing on a white paper coloring the messy art work. Little boy’s silky bangs were covering his forehead and his little button nose was scrunched up in attention fully paid on his precious art. Ziyu wanted to finish it before he goes to the kindergarten. He wanted to show it to Haowen, his best friend.

Lu Han inhaled the aroma of his own cookery. He could say that it was the beginning of another beautiful and calm morning in Oh residence.

“Oh Ziyu !”

Speaking of the devil… okay not as calm as he thought.

Lu Han dropped his spatula averting his glance on the four year old child sitting by the dining table who bunched the crayon in his fist hearing his Appa screaming. Shaking his head Lu Han turned off the burner. It was an emergency and omelet can always wait.

“Ziyu, what did you do?”

Lu Han asked the toddler who stared at him blinking. Ziyu hesitated a second before his lips curled to form a word but seeing Sehun dashed to the kitchen like a bullet, Ziyu was already on the floor paddling to hide behind his Baba’s leg.

“What the hell you think you did!?”

Sehun shrieked with his face turning into scarlet red scowling. Lu Han felt a tug in his trouser. Sehun was scaring the little boy. Lu Han didn’t have to see the expression of the face to know it. Ziyu’s small fingers were his pants.

“What is it Sehun?”

Lu Han asked calmly trying to break the tension growing on. But Sehun was far from cooling down.

“He drew on my business document I need for today’s meeting.”

He gritted his teeth with his eyes burning with anger.

“Print another one Sehun”

Wow ! Lu Han was really something. Ziyu was literally shrinking seeing Appa’s death glares.

Baba must be really brave to act so cool when Appa is a blasting bomb.

He couldn’t help thinking admiring his Baba’s bravery.

“Important persons have signed there and that document cannot be ing printed!”

Sehun hollered with his fists clenched.

“Mind your language Sehun, he is 4. If that document is so much important why didn’t you lock it inside a cupboard, why did you let it float all over the place?”

Lu Han shot him a look. Ziyu was just four and Lu Han didn’t want to spoil kid’s baby vocabulary by something Ziyu didn’t want to know until a very long time.

“Oh yeah! It’s my fault he wants to draw everywhere now!! It’s an original document and it wasn’t ing floating around.”

Sehun couldn’t care less. The document was important and Sehun wanted Lu Han to align with him to punish Ziyu but now his faithful husband had already turned his back to him to defend a brat. What a day!

“Language Oh Sehun!!”

Lu Han snapped. Fortunately Ziyu was cringing behind not paying attention to his Appa’s dirty words. He was worrying partly about Appa scolding him fighting with his Baba and partly because he knew he was not going to finish the drawing any time sooner.

“I don’t ing care. That’s my office room and he has no business there. Tell your Ziyu to behave!”

Sehun growled stepping forward pointing his finger at the smaller boy who was currently hiding behind his Baba’s skiny legs. It was not Lu Han’s fault to have a delicate structure in his slender frame but Sehun still could see Ziyu very much. Sehun was about to grab the toddler from the hide out but Lu Han being the unpredictable protective parent he was, slapped Sehun’s arm and shoved him back.

“And this is my kitchen so shut your mouth up ! Ziyu is learning words so I do care. If he has done something wrong tell him nicley without yelling. Stop acting immature Sehun. He is just a kid and he doesn’t know how important your documents are. So lock that room if you don’t want to see him messing around.”

Lu Han yelled with his eye brows creasing. He wasn’t going to let Sehun to ruin his son’s day just because his Appa was an idiot who couldn’t lock the door of his office room knowing well that their kid love to embrace any paper with his colorful crayons that his tiny arms could reach. Sehun breathed out flames with his eyes shooting lasers. His jaw clenched as fists balled knuckles white before storming out.

The entire house was drenched in a dreadful silent. Lu Han sighed. He didn’t know whether he should cry or laugh. It was insane. He couldn’t let Sehun to touch Ziyu because he was too little to understand what he had done. Ziyu was needed to be told what was wrong and right, not to be yelled like this. He was a sensitive child. On the other hand Sehun was his husband and knowing how busy this family man is, Lu Han clearly knew he should have comforted Sehun. The document must be darn important. If it wasn’t that important Sehun would have never be turned out to a dragon awfully early like this. But still Lu Han knew Sehun should hold to his senses when dealing with a tiny human being who still lives with fairies and pixies.

Lu Han looked down hearing sobs coming out from Ziyu’s mouth. He lifted the child up into his arms and rocked a little knowing that his act of wariness would calm Ziyu. He kissed toddler’s head shushing him.

“Shhh baby, it’s okay.”

 Lu Han drew circles on Ziyu’s small back.

“Baba Ziyu is sorry. Appa is mad at Baba…”

Ziyu hiccupped between words followed by sobs. His tiny arms encircled around Lu Han’s neck while he buried his face on Lu Han’s crook.

“Hey hey shhhshhh… it’s okay. Appa is not mad.

Lu Han calmed Ziyu humming a song cradling the child into his arms rocking back and forth. Eventually Ziyu fell asleep. Lu Han sighed after putting him on the bed. Lu Han thought to pass the kindergarten today. Sleep is the best thing that can calm little Ziyu’s worried mind. He tucked the blanket up to Ziyu’s chin and kissed his cheeks. Lu Han heard the front door slamming shut. Without a good bye kiss or even a single word Oh Sehun had left his home.

 

 

To say Sehun was mad was an understatement. Sehun was fuming with blood boiling. Ziyu drew on his one of the most important documents and for the worse his husband yelled at him for not locking the door. And now he had to arrange another meeting with the Jung group to sign the same document again. It was a second hand embarrassment to explain why he needed to do that and Oh Sehun’s pride was going to be humiliated. They would question him why did he let his four year old son to doodle on it doubting his reputation of being a responsible man.

Sehun fisted his own hair grunting. May be he should have locked the door but still Ziyu shouldn’t have drawn on his document. Why the hell that boy wants to doodle on every paper he sees? Blame a guy called Oh Lu Han. His artistic nature sharpened up with his natural talents seemed to inspire Ziyu too. He had caught Ziyu stared at his Baba moving paint brushes gracefully gliding on canvas creating a wonderland of colors. The sparkle of Ziyu’s eyes never hid his amusement. His Baba was his fairy. He didn’t need a super hero.

Sehun took a deep breath. Yeah… blame a guy called Oh Lu Han for this mess!

Lu Han is going to pay. If he doesn’t want Sehun to yell at Ziyu, Sehun should have someone to punish, someone who turned their son into an obsessive artist.

 

 

“Did I or did I not tell you not to be so hard on me last night? Oh god you scum bag !! you went four rounds!”

Lu Han hissed shooting a death glare over Sehun who was fumbling his white shirt under the pants.He adjusted the belt and flattened a crease on his trouser. 

“Language Luhan!”

Sehun didn’t even seem to waver. He began to knot the tie turning his gaze to the mirror.

“Because of you I can’t walk. You are an !”

Lu Han gritted his teeth trying to get off the bed. His back was on fire thanks to certain someone.

“Mind your language Lu Han, Ziyu is learning words”

Sehun mocked brushing his hair to aside. Luhan gasped widening his doe eyes in realization.

“You are such a bastard!! You jumped on me like that to get me because you couldn’t punish Ziyu?”

He could have guessed this coming when the extremely pissed off fuming Oh Sehun returned stepping into the home last night peppering Lu Han’s face with kisses turning out to an extremely Oh Sehun.

“Precisely my princess. If daddy can’t punish Ziyu, daddy has to punish mommy”

Sehun’s thin lips let out words nonchalantly. Teasing Lu Han was a long forgotten hobby of Sehun. Well old habits never die especially when they are mischievous old habits. Lu Han threw a pillow to Sehun but he successfully ducked down sticking his tongue out.

“See you later princess.”

Sehun waved his hand grabbing his brief case with his coat slinging on his arm. He didn’t attempt to peck Lu Han’s swollen lips. Sehun claimed those cherry plump lips breathless last night countless times. He smirked as he stepped out of the house feeling entirely satisfied.

Seeing Lu Han wreathing under him, bunching the sheets, his name entire night, Sehun thought letting Ziyu even to burn his entire office is worth. Under the dim moon light that sneaked to their bed room Lu Han was oh-so breathtakingly beautiful clingi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter