Coming back

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys !

Yes I know it's been a long time haha but yeah I am alive.

well first I wanted to write a hot HunHan reunite chapter because well Lu Han went to Korea but yeah this happened. Don't blame me, it's angst. with my current mental state consider me writing is a miracle, ahem.

 word count : 3720~

 

 

After spending long hours that filled with arguments in first day in the court, Luhan realizes that there is no way he can nullify his contract with SM entertainment. He can foresee the final decision the Seoul district court will make. Considering his 4 years training period and 2 year career in EXO, the amount the company has spent on his vocal training lessons and dancing lessons plus other expenses, he will have to pay a large amount of money to compensate if he is to nullify. He can say how it is coming.

Luhan is rich because his father is a decent business man who has his own reputation but not insanely or ungodly wealthy as his fans are assuming.

With the last year unfortunate incident of his father’s one of the faithful accountants stole money from the company, manipulating soft data in company accounts, his father lose a couple of billions and survival after that without going into bankruptcy was only due to his father’s undying commitment and determination with the hard work of the workers. Now Luhan’s father is raising little by little with each step.

But Luhan knows that his family will not be able to pay the compensation without going into bankruptcy.

Luhan made a decision once in his life against his parents 7 years ago. He gathered his courage and fought against his parents and his own phobia of height. He stepped into a flight that ended up in Seoul without knowing a single Korean word.

Same year he was scouted by one of the biggest entertainment agencies in South Korea.

Then after 4 year hard training, all colored up with sweat and blood, tears and fatigued muscles, he reached his dreams.

Luhan became a star.

A star who stole hearts and millions of people’s love.

Millions of hearts stopped beating when his soft angelic voice reached the far away, blowing with the winds touching clouds.

Millions of hearts skipped beats when his charisma kills the audience with his talented dance, brightening the north sky with his tender and lithe movements.

He was up in the sky so gorgeous, shining brightly.

But the downfall started.

After two years of his fast moving career with hectic schedules without no breaks or sleep nor proper meals he began to feel the fatigue.

Luhan tried each day to hide the misery he was feeling behind his beautiful smile and twinkling doe eyes.

But one day he failed.

He was dangerously slipping out of the health. He was tired and sick. He could no longer stand on his feet. He could no longer sing or dance. Though he vowed not to give up, he had no energy to continue anymore. His fragile body couldn’t take it anymore.

Then he was sent back home.

That’s when he realized how much he misses his parents, his mother’s lovely kisses and father’s tender touches for years.

He made another decision. It was sudden. He had to confront his brothers and his friends, the second family he had, he had to hurt them the people he loved. But he made it.

The best decision I ever have made in my life is the decision I made to come home – he said once in one cold December night under the sparkling stage lights and cheery applause that filled the atmosphere, thinking it was the best he did.

Yes it was.

But now he has to make another. Because the first decision he made for his life, for his future wasn’t simple or easy nor it was reversible.

Now he has to face consequences.

 

“I am going back Ma. It’s the only way, no Ma there’s nothing you or Baba can do. I made the decision to be there first and now I am taking the decision to go back. Ma I am sorry but it’s me who decided this. It’s me who has to face this. It was the best to be with you and Baba, Ma but now it’s time to me to go”

He heard she sighs.

 

 

 

 

Luhan doesn’t expect a welcoming party to be thrown for him, celebrating his return. But what he doesn’t really expect is this, a fuming Sehun and a confused Suho. As they are currently standing in the dorm, Luhan fiddles with the hem of his shirt, watching Sehun’s thick eye brows furrowing in irritation.

“You want me to do what hyung?”

Sehun snaps at their manager, his slender body standing on a perfect halt. Suho stares at them at a loss of words. He debates whether he should calm the younger for a second but decides otherwise seeing Sehun’s jaw clencheing.

“I want you to move with Luhan to the empty room there. Which part is hard to understand Sehun?” Manager is calm and may be too calm to be calm.

“What about Suho hyung?”

Sehun’s voice is dangerously low. Suho feels how the atmosphere is getting awfully hot though it isn’t even near of the summer yet. He is about to say something when manager’s dark eyes pierces Sehun’s stoic face.

“What about him?”

Manager snaps. Luhan who is biting his lower lip decides to speak before it goes out of hand.

“Sehun I’ll just stay in that room. No need to move out. I’ll be fine.”

Sehun sends him a death glare.

“Does it look like I am talking to you Luhan-ssi?”

Luhan ssi?

Luhan ssi?

Seriously did Sehun just called him Luhan ssi?

Luhan stares at him with his doe eyes widened and lips slightly apart.

“You are going to share that room with Luhan and that’s final Sehun. Suho being the leader he is, can have the whole room to himself.”

Manager storms out of the living room, leaving the three band mates in a chaotic state. Luhan stares dumbstruck while Sehun grits his teeth, clasping his fists knuckles white. Suho takes a deep breath.

“It’s good to have you back hyung”

He says smiling at Luhan. With that Sehun takes his cue to leave. He marches to their shared room with Suho which is no longer be his and Suho’s.

Luhan bit his lower lip, brushing his brown bangs from his eyes out of a habit. Suho smiles, trying to soften the tension growing in the air.

“Everything is gonna be fine hyung. He is just- you know- he is err he is just-”

 Suho pauses not knowing how to finish.

“Being Sehun.”

Luhan murmurs. Suho looks into Luhan’s eyes.

“What?”

Suho asks softly.

“He is just being Sehun.”

Luhan repeats, flashing a smile trying to assure Suho that it is fine. Suho lets out an uneasy laugh.

“Yeah”

He says. They stay silent, hearing sounds coming from Suho’s room. Angry pulling, pushing. Thrashing and slamming sounds.

“I think I should give a hand to Sehun.”

Suho leaves but turns back reminding something.

“Hyung …”

His eyes rest on Luhan’s luggage. Luhan smiles again.

“It’s fine Suho. I can take care of it. You just help Sehun.”

Suho nods his head smiling. Before he walks away he lets his lips to talk.

“It’s really good see you back hyung. I really missed your smile.”

He says.

Luhan smiles as beautiful as ever just like he always does or did or used to be, the smile that could warm up the whole dorm even during the hardest times they had. Suho knows how much others love Luhan’s smile, his whole existence including Sehun though Sehun is now acting like a brat. It’s gonna be fine, Suho assures to himself.  

But he knows it is never going to be the same again.

Luhan sighs pulling the luggage, walking towards the supposed to be shared room. His life is back in square one again. He thinks.

The first thing he has to do is to mend the damaged brother ships among him and band members. Everyone is not going to be easy on him just like Suho does. Deep inside, he knows that the hardest will be Sehun. He has hurt Sehun the most and he thinks that he deserves the ill-treatment he is getting from the maknae. But he has a reason to leave them, a fair one if you ask him. If he didn’t leave he wouldn’t be alive by now, Luhan knows.

Luhan plops on the bed fingers brushing the covers. He breathes in and out slowly. He is back.

He is back to the circle. He is back to the life of being a celebrity. He is back to the life of being an idol. He is back to the life of hardships and packed schedules. He is back to the life which lack of food, rest, sleep and constant flying he hates. He is back to the life where he misses his parents, their love and care where he is going to stuck without seeing them.

He is back in EXO, as the EXO M’s little deer fangirls squeals for, the angel fangirls dies for.

 But is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter