Hearts~

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo

An update very fast yes I know because of three reasons.

1. I skipped uni today hehehehe 

2. I am deprived of HunHan fluff

3. Today (22/01) is my Birth Day. So I am giving you guys a gift.

Warning : Cavity inducing and straight to diabetes. This is a cotton candy top of a sugary sweet cupcake. HunHan married fluuffff !! 

Word count : ~3580

(I didn't proof read. Excuse any errors)

Enjoyyy !

 

Celebrating anniversaries mostly includes expensive gifts, gorgeous red roses and fabulous dinner dates in luxurious restaurants.

But for Sehun and Luhan, it is different.

It is their third marriage anniversary and Sehun made sure he would get his day off for the big day.

 

It’s a beautiful sunny morning; Sehun can feel from the fuzziness in his chest that it’s going to be another wonderful day. To be honest, everyday he spends with Luhan is always wonderful. He opens his eyes and stretches under the covers a little, not a lot though, knowing his lover will wake up.

Craning his neck to the side, Sehun catches the most adorable sight of the world for the day. His husband who has curled on his side, nestling to his warmth is sleeping like a baby. His honey brown bangs messily falling to his eyes, cute button nose puffing small breaths, Luhan is still in the dream world. Sehun kisses his head and his cheek to wake him up. Luhan, who snuggles more to Sehun’s chest, doesn’t stir. Laughing Sehun kisses Luhan’s creamy white shoulder that is peeking from the comforter. Sehun pulls Luhan to his embrace, turning to his side, their legs tangling under the comforter, still but warm skins meeting for a lovely morning. Luhan whines not wanting to leave his dream land but Sehun sure does have plans for their anniversary.

“Han wake up”

He murmurs, tracing Lu Han’s cheek to chin from his index finger. He smiles when Luhan’s nose twitches, signs of waking up. He leans in and starts pressing butterfly kisses on every inch of Luhan’s face. Soon Luhan stirs, because his lover is such an annoyance.

“Sehun”

He sleepily mumbles, lips stretching for a love struck grin. He loves waking up to Sehun’s touches and kisses.

“Morning Han”

Sehun presses his lips to Luhan’s ear lobe, whispering from his y deep voice, draping his leg over Luhan’s waist. It’s still amusing to watch how Luhan instantly blushes whenever their bodies meet in the morning, reminiscing the last night’s intense love making rounds. It is another anniversary ritual they have, sweet and slow love making in the night just before the anniversary day. Not that they don’t make love other nights. But in this special night they always make it more special by rediscovering each and every groove and curve by sensual touches, remapping each and every inch of the skin by sweet, hot kisses. It’s always slow and passionate, a memorable night.

Lu Han hides his face by tugging the comforter over his head as Sehun’s eyes start to read him. It’s been three years and they have been together for seven years already. Sehun finds it astonishing how Luhan coyly hides from his hungry eyes, bashfully blushing like a bride in the wedding night. Laughing at his husband’s naïve behavior, Sehun pulls the comforter away, revealing a very much appealing scene to his eyes. Luhan yelps as his milky white expanse of soft skin is suddenly exposed to Sehun, concealing nothing more. He covers his body by the bed sheet, scowling at Sehun who is currently feasting the unearthly beauty in the glowing morning sunlight.

“Sehun! Don’t do that! Give it back!”

He shrieks as Sehun laughs, stepping away from the bed with the comforter in his hands. Luhan instantly burns in deep crimson when Sehun throws the comforter to the vanity table in the corner, revealing his stark glory. Luhan mumbles under his breath, his husband doesn’t have any manners at all.

“Come on babe, it’s been years now. You should get used to my gorgeousness.”

Luhan splutters at Sehun’s obviously true remark, grabbing a pillow. He hides behind the pillow only to see it flying across the room. Luhan blinks.

Sehun smirks as he crawls back to the bed, a mission in his mind. Luhan scoots back to the head board, trying to get the sheet with him to cover him. He knows where this is going to end as he tries to get off the bed to make a run to the bathroom. But when Sehun traps his ankle and drags him back, Luhan flails his arms, falling on his back. It’s over when Sehun is again hovering over him, his lips leaving kisses on Luhan’s neck.

Traditions are to be followed.

It’s the anniversary morning love session that Luhan cannot escape.

 

 

After showering (well they didn’t do much cleaning because despite Luhan’s strong protests, Sehun thought it would absolutely be a fantastic idea to shower together to save time and water which led them to do all the things except showering.) Luhan starts preparing the breakfast rather grumpily. True he might have enjoyed their shower (Bathroom is hot plus he never can resist Sehun) but he is still sore from last night. He pouts at the eggs he is beating for the pancake batter. Flipping his wet bangs back, Luhan adds flour and milk to bowl when Sehun’s arms curl around his waist. He presses a kiss on Luhan’s neck.

“You smell so nice”

Sehun inhales the sweet scent of Luhan and rosy pink blooms on Luhan’s cheeks. He bites his lower lip not saying anything back. Watching Luhan working silently, Sehun smirks, knowing that this is about their little morning shower. He detaches from Luhan and takes the frying pan. He pries Luhan’s hands from the bowl and guides him to a stool near the kitchen counter.

“Why don’t you sit here? I’ll make the pancakes.”

Sehun says with a smile, gently pushing him down to the stool. Luhan blinks in confusion but understands that his husband is trying to make it up for him, which brings a sweet smile to Luhan’s lips. He grabs Sehun’s shirt and pulls him down to peck his lips but it just grows into a lingering hot kiss.

Grinning Sehun goes back to making pancakes. He whistles joyfully, pouring the batter into the buttered frying pan as he heats it to the proper temperature. Luhan hums the familiar melody along with whistle. Soon music fills the kitchen, love sparkling between the two lovers as stack of pancakes is added to the plate.

Sehun slips to the stool next to Luhan as Luhan pours syrup over the pancakes making a heart on the middle. It was so adorable to watch Luhan concentrating on making a perfect heart, careful not to smudge a millimeter, his brows creased, nose scrunched. Sehun pulls Luhan and kisses his cheek thinking whether it is healthy to be this smitten for his cute husband. Nevertheless Sehun decides that he doesn’t care even it is unhealthy.

Luhan smiles beautiful, his eyes glimmering, knowing that how much Sehun loves him, as much as he does.

Their breakfast goes happily with a bubbly chitchat. It isn’t much different from their normal day off breakfasts at all. But they don’t care as long as they get to be together.

After washing dishes, Sehun settles on the couch with Luhan gluing to his side. They are going to watch the movie, “The lost tomb”. Luhan, who has already read the two books that the movie is based on, is very excited for this movie date. True they are not in a big cinema theatre but Luhan likes it this way, enjoying his favorite movies in Sehun’s arms. It’s the best way of entertainment.

As expected after the first ten minutes Luhan clambers to Sehun’s lap, head resting on his chest. Sehun has his hands wrapped around Luhan, occasionally kissing his head. Luhan’s eyes are glued to the screen as the movie is very interesting. But Sehun begs to differ. He slowly rubs Luhan’s waist, slipping his hand under Luhan’s shirt wanting to have some attention.

First Luhan tries to ignore Sehun’s hands but when they start to wander, Luhan sighs as he leans to grab the remote controller. He stops the movie and turns to Sehun, looping his arms around his husband’s neck.

“You are bored of the movie.”

Luhan murmurs, too close to Sehun’s liking, his breaths brushing Sehun’s lips. Sehun tightens his arms around Luhan’s waist. Luhan’s index finger runs from Sehun’s cheek to lips.

“I am. Nothing is interesting to me than watching you.”

Sehun says, trying capture Luhan’s index fingers by his teeth. But Luhan drags his finger farther and taps his cheek.

“And you are disturbing me”

Luhan adds. Sehun shakes his head.

“No, I am just touching you and kissing you”

 He corrects with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter