The Chaser and the seeker

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys...

I know I promised a grand update for 300 subbies but it seemed that my weekend is going to be tightly packed with assignments and all which means my grand update will not come to celebrate 300 subbies but yeah 320 may be, let's see I am so sorry for that. So I decided to do a usual update. But this is a different story line, yes yes romance fluff is usual ingradients buuutttt.....

It's a Harry Potter AU people !!

I am a huge Harry Potter fan so the idea of writing a Harry Potter line story was always there in my head. it came out *clap clap clap*

But don't worry it's HunHan :) Enjoy lovelies~

For your reference, Veela are magical creatures from Bulgaria. Female Veela take the shape of unearthly beautiful women. Their skin emits a moon-bright glow and they have long, white-gold or silvery-blond hair that fans out behind them without wind. Their tall figures seem to glide when they walk. Their presence has a strong effect on men, who fall under their charm and will try desperately to impress them. A Veela's dance and the music that accompanies it seems to hypnotize men; the urge to impress becomes so strong that it can lead to life-threatening acts. 

 

Breeze over the lake flew sending his gold locks everywhere kissing his face gently. He smiled to the hiding sun beneath the clouds watching the light orange streaks painted on the evening sky. He lowered the broom sending ripples over the water that shimmered with flickering gold specks. Lu Han was in euphoria.

Flying was amazing if you asked him. He sailed higher again towards the north tower of Hogwarts not caring about the cold wind blasting against his alabaster skin and spiraled around it before heading back to the Quidditch pitch.

Lu Han grinned in bliss getting off from the broom and sprawled on the grass. The stars had started to twinkle peeking little by little as the night fall was slowly creeping into Hogwarts. Lu Han closed his eye lids and filled his lungs with fresh air swirling around. An image of a boy flashing a fascinating smile appeared before his closed eyes for a brief moment. Lu Han opened his eyes, irises flickering with amusement. He smiled to himself patting his hair. Is there a second of his life that he could spend without thinking of him, the Slytherin seeker? Lu Han, the Griffindor chaser tried to reason that he was only looking forward for the match they were to have in a few days.

 He should be leaving for today. He didn’t want to get caught by prefects and lose some house points and mostly not by Filch or Mrs. Norris.

Luhan stood up dusting his pants and grabbed the broom.

 

 

Luhan didn’t know why the new seeker of Slytherin attracted him that much. The new guy in the Slytherin team was fitted the job as the former seeker of Slytherin left after the seventh year graduating from Hogwarts. Oh Sehun was surely talented and a skillful player when it comes to Quidditch. He was dynamic, fast and precise in his movements. But Luhan didn’t understand why mere presence of Sehun on the field and off the pitch sent his heart wild.

Lu Han sighed ruffling his hair. He wondered whether it had to be something about his muggle origin to be easily attracted to the charms of the other boy naturally possessed. But again Oh Sehun was a pure blooded wizard not a veela. Since the first year Sehun didn’t seem to acknowledge Luhan except for a small smile when they passed each other in corridors. But it had suddenly became unbearable to Lu Han since they were bumping to each other more often now considering the fact that Sehun was studying in Defence against dark arts and Potions classes as well as Study of Ancient Runes. His heart seemed to start squirming strangely whenever he spotted Sehun sitting two, three spots in front of him studying eagerly. Lu Han sometimes suffered from breathing difficulties when Oh Sehun’s side profile was too visible to his liking.

 Luhan tightened his hold bringing the books to his chest making his way to the library. Minseok was waiting for him. They had an assignment to do on Herbology due next day, actually Luhan had that not Minseok. Luhan was the busy Quidditch chaser of Griffindor after all not Minseok who was a busy Ravenclaw prefect. But being the best friend he always was Minseok offered his hand to Luhan to catch up with the homework.

“Oh God, not again!”

Lu Han shouted exasperatedly trying to balance the books on his hold while leaning against the railing. The staircase was moving again for the third time of the day with Lu Han on it. He was now more than sure that he was going to be late and the chances of Minseok kicking him were higher than usual. He would probably be begging mercy from the prefect and if he’s lucky Minseok would at least give him the list of books he should refer.

Finally when staircase halted, Lu Han hurried descending the steps before it starting to move again. But before he knew his books and parchments were flying along with himself. He wasn’t sure how but most likely he had tripped over his own robe or he was just too much occupied with the thoughts about certain someone as the corridor before him could lead him to Slytherin dungeons. But he found himself on the cold floor sitting on his . Lu Han groaned kneeling and rubbed his .

His belongings were scattered all over the place earning sneers and scoffs from portraits. Mumbling to himself crawling on the floor Lu Han started to gather his books and papers until a pair of shiny black shoes appeared on his vision.   

He slowly chinned up and froze on the spot with his arm stretched out. Lu Han gulped seeing the face peering to him.

“What are you doing?”

He asked. But Lu Han was too frozen to utter a word. He blinked cutely (not on purpose of course, he was just being the cute boy he always was) and looked around at his books. Lu Han’s cheeks dusted in pink when the realization hit him. He was on the floor still kneeling in front of the boy he admired for his whole life probably silently telling him how clumsy Lu Han is. He bit his lower lip fingers fiddling with each other. He prayed the floor to open and swallow him.

Sehun chuckled at the boy and bent his lean figure. Clutching smaller boy’s shoulders Sehun pulled him up to his feet. The warmth leaked from Sehun’s finger tips walked through the fabrics Lu Han wore sending electricity throughout his body. Lu Han was on a verge of fainting with his heart going insane in his rib cage. He could feel his heart beat in gums.

Sehun took out his wand and enunciated.

“Accio Lu Han’s belongings”

Lu Han’s lips curled into a perfect O, face painted with the astonishment seeing his books and parchments along with his quill were neatly piled up in Sehun’s warm hands. Lu Han knew the spell and he had used it plenty of times but he forgot that this time. But it wasn’t what stunned him. It was the fact that Sehun actually knew his name.

“you know my name?”

He mused his thought aloud bringing laughter to Sehun’s lips. Lu Han stared at him with his doe eyes going wide pink shades creeping through his cheeks again. Can this day be more embarrassing than it already is? Lu Han mentally muttered.

Lu Han didn’t know why or when he held his breath. But Sehun was laughing in glee his brown orbs crinkling into crescents. Oh Sehun wasn’t a person who would laugh like Park Chanyeol who didn’t want a reason to flash his toothy grin. Sehun wasn’t egoistic or rude or selfish. But he was known to be rarely smiled. It wasn’t a surprise to see that Lu Han was utterly mesmerized by the beautiful melodious laugh.

Finally Sehun stopped still a smile displayed in his lips. Lu Han stared at him with his star struck hazel irises twinkling. Sehun cleared his throat and gestured the books in his arms.

Snapping out from his little bubble Lu Han hurriedly took the books offering Sehun a soft Thank you struggling to calm his interior storm. Lu Han didn’t know he was smiling at the latter when Sehun nodded in response a small smile lingering from earlier.

“I’ll go first then”

Sehun said taking his cue to leave. Before disappearing to the next corridor as he walked swiftly he turned back to Lu Han.

“You are so cute you know?”

He winked and headed to the dungeons.

Sehun smiled to himself hearing a thud echoing from the hallway followed by a manly squeal. Lucky he reminded Lu Han the spell accio.

 

 

 Sehun had a bad day.

First he messed up in Transfiguration class as usual. He was never good at the subject from the first place as much as he wanted to be. He accidently turned Kyungsoo into a half wolf just because hyper active Chanyeol elbowed his hand when he was pointing to the box in front of him trying to convert it into a goblet. It’s funny how Kyungsoo didn’t turn into a goblet but a wolf perhaps as Sehun mispronounced the spell with the sudden jerk.

Secondly professor Snape glared at him during the whole class (what’s new?) but Sehun had no idea why but professor knew (Sehun had paid his entire attention to a Griffindor boy than to the professor who was trying to teach them about a life saving antitoxic potion). It gave him a constant headache as professor was clawing his tail asking him questions the whole time. He lost 5 house points because he missed two questions.

Thirdly he was too confused because he couldn’t understand whether he was being delirious because a certain Griffindor was glowing in front of him; yes glowing beautifully giving his heart a hard time. The boy was extremely gorgeous and his laugh was like honey to his ears. His soothing soft voice was so angelic to the point Sehun could have lulled himself into a sleep if he wasn’t sitting for his lunch. He wasn’t even hungry. He was just full by watching other boy’s gleeful and animated expressions. His gold bangs were shining to the sunlight seeping through large windows and his doe eyes were sparkling. Sehun couldn’t put his finger on to say what was spell bounding him but it seemed whole existence of the Griffindor was making his heart to throb.

Sehun poked to Jongin. jongin who was cramming a lesson for study of ancient Runes looked at him disoriented. He was a procrastinator by his nature who would try to cover up everything last minute. Sehun nudged his side and gestured the Griffindor table.

“Jongin what do you see?”

Jongin darted his eyes to the table in front and looked back at Sehun throwing him a bored look.

“Boys”

Jongin’s tone was boring too. Sehun mentally grumbled. But he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

“Can you be more specific?”

“Specific?”

Jongin furrowed his eye brows.

“Sehun, can you elaborate more? I am trying to push these whole 3 pages into my brain within next twenty minutes.”

Sehun waved his arms and tried miserably to tell Jongin his biggest problem.

“Okay, okay errr that… boy over there, the umm ..”

Jongin followed his glance. Seeing Sehun’s cheeks are turning into light shades of pink Jongin knew what the whole problem is. But he thought to play along. Where’s the fun of spilling out all of the beans at once?

“Lu Han?”

“Yeah.. wait, how do you know?”

Sehun’s eyes went a bit round.

“That’s not the question.”

Jongin snapped wanting to get his friend’s head to the point.

“Okay, so when you look at him, what do you see?”

Sehun asked trying to control his quivering voice. Jongin rolled his eyes.

Your undying love you idiot “One of the prettiest faces of the school?”

“Is that all?”

Jongin snapped his book closed and fixed his glance on Sehun’s face and watched him for a few seconds. Okay it’s time to kick Sehun into some senses! Jongin got up from the bench and stood behind Sehun. He leaned near gesturing the Griffindor and Sehun uneasily squirmed on his seat.

“you see him glowing?”

Sehun’s heart jumped out of the rib cage with Jongin’s words. How the hell-

“How do y-”

“Just answer my questions. Yes or no. His laugh is the most beautiful sound you have ever heard?”

“Yeah..”

Sehun swallowed thickly.

“And you feel your heart running per miles whenever you see him?”

“Merline! That’s happening to you too? I thought I am going crazy or something.”

Sehun clutched his chest trying to breathe slowly. Merline’s beard! It’s not only him but Jongin too? But how come Jongin-

“In fact you do because no, I don’t see him or hear him like neither that nor my heart going crazy.”

Jongin moved from his spot and collected his books and parchments. Sehun took a moment to register his words. His eyes bulged out of the sockets.

“Wait what?”

Sehun nearly screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter