Together~

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, a double update just because I can.

1. EXO won two awards at MAMA (2015) !! Yessss my boys !!!

2. I want some HunHan fluff in my life, so deprived.

 Word count 1430~

 

 

Hearing tiny wails and sobs, crawling out from the crib, invading the peaceful sleep of the young couple, Lu Han’s hazy mind started to flash red alerts but he just couldn’t open his eyes. The cries were getting louder and Lu Han desperately wanted to get up or-

“Sehun he is crying.”

He mumbled, unconsciously nudging his husband’s ribs. Lu Han knew Sehun is the best at lulling their crying baby back to sleep at nights. Sehun was already stirring, hearing Haowen thrashing around howling. Sehun grumbled, burying his head in the pillow deeper but Lu Han kept poking to his side, muttering. Still dazed, Sehun decided to get up anyway as Haowen was now louder. But he felt his body heavy and immovable, so lifeless. He mustered his whole energy to utter two words.

“Lu Han…”

Haowen was now a crying mess and Lu Han knew he wasn’t going to sleep anytime sooner with sleep leaving his side completely. He scoffed at Sehun who had his eyes squeezed shut. Lu Han slide his legs down and dragged his feet to the crib. He lifted Haowen into his arms, kissing his forehead. As he half expected Haowen had peed and he needed to change the diaper. Lu Han changed the diaper and rocked him back and forth, kissing his head. No sooner his discomforting wetness was gone, Haowen fell asleep his little thumb. Lu Han gently placed him back on the crib under the covers. He silently thanked the heaven above for Haowen’s calmness.

Lu Han silently crawled under the covers and lied there sighing. He was drifting off to a comfortable sleep when he heard a soft whimper coming out from Sehun. Lu Han blinked and rubbed his eyes, yawning. He sat on the bed and clicked the bed side lamp again.

“Sehun..”

He sounded loud in the silent night. Sehun’s forehead was wrinkled, covered with sheen of sweat and face turning to pale probably having a night mare. Lu Han gently his cheek but instantly jumped at the warmth radiating from Sehun. He pressed his palm fully on latter’s forehead only to find out that Sehun was burning up.

Lu Han’s eyes widened. In his two years of happy marriage with Sehun, never in once Lu Han encountered a sick Sehun ever before. Sehun was always strong and healthy, smiling and active no matter how tired he was. But everyone had to be sick in some points. Lu Han sighed but his maternal instinct served him well. He Sehun’s sweaty hair gently whispering a –I’ll be back Sehunnie, don’t worry you will be fine-

 

 

Lu Han tilted the water glass a bit, pressing it on Sehun’s parched lips coaxing him to drink. He held the glass until Sehun finished drinking. Sehun hated the bitter taste lingered in his mouth, after swallowing white disgusting pills though water washed them down. He didn’t like medicines but when Lu Han’s pleading eyes blinked he couldn’t say no. Besides he knew, to get well soon, he had to gulp those white things.

Sehun watched Lu Han moving to the bed side table to place the empty glass. Then Lu Han’s delicate fingers were dipping in a bowl on the table that had water and ice cubes to wet a piece of white linen he bought.

 Lu Han wringed the wet linen and dabbed it on Sehun’s burning forehead. He gently p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter