Waiting...

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello lovelies~

This is a short chapter, word count 1549. I know I know it's too short butttt I am not feeling well today so I skipped the uni. hehe so I thought to use the time wisely.

Ta-da~

it's fluffy, ermmm not so much but yeah no angst :) and you might find it bit similar to the previous chapter "Pink" here, yeah it is. it's bit alike. 

usually I write stories in past tense but here it's present tense. it's my first time writing that way. ( I don't know why but I am mmore comfortable writing in past tense) So if you find it weird please except my aplogies~

Enjoy~

 

Lu Han doesn’t like it when Sehun has to work late because he misses Sehun more.

Though Sehun has told him to not wait staying up late night Lu Han never listens. Whenever Sehun says that he is going to be late from work Lu Han will finish his dinner with some lazy bites here and there because his appetite isn’t the same without Sehun. Sometimes he doesn’t bother to cook because there’s no point he thinks. Lu Han cooks because he loves to see how Sehun’s face brightens with each and every bite he takes. He will compliment Lu Han saying it’s delicious and it’s his favourite and Lu Han will smile with pink dusting his cheeks. Every day he lives because of Sehun.

 After finishing his lonely dinner (if you consider two or three Oreo cookies as a dinner with some hot coffee) he cleans the kitchen scrubbing every nook and corner because he misses Sehun already. He wants to get his mind out of his lover’s absence but he can’t help staring at Sehun’s coffee mug touching the rim of the porcelain object with his finger tips.

He misses Sehun.

Then Lu Han takes a quick bath and wears his baby blue pajama. He doesn’t know why almost all of his pajamas are baby blue. Then he settles down on the couch starting watch the television. Mostly he watches dramas not because he follows the story or anything but he just wants to stay awake until Sehun comes. He will watch until he gets bored. Then sometimes he will read a book he wants to finish.

He doesn’t forget to check his phone every ten minutes to see whether Sehun has sent him a text. But when Sehun is busy he won’t be sending any but that’s alright because Lu Han knows how hard Sehun tries to make their lives better.

But Lu Han is never good at staying up late. When midnight is passing Lu Han begins to doze off, sleepiness invading his doe eyes. But Lu Han doesn’t want to sleep. He walks to the kitchen and drinks some ice water to keep himself awake.

Lu Han feels cold eventually when night grows deep. But he won’t bring a blanket. He needs to stay awake so he thinks wrapping himself in a blanket is a bad idea because the warmth can lull him to sleep. Luhan wears his hello kitty socks because his toes are freezing. He takes his phone and type a text message but he never sends thinking that will distract Sehun. He puts his phone aside locking its screen letting out a sigh. He hugs his knees to his chest and waits on the couch.

When it’s is half past twelve the morning Lu Han starts to yawn. He first tries to stifle yawns swallowing them in the middle. His eyes widens each time he stops a yawn bringing tears but soon he gives up and yawns as much as he wants.

Then he begins to doze off his neck drooping and nodding with the sleep trying to take over. When he realizes that he is sleepy he will stand up and stretch, walk a little and then sits back. He starts to sing but lyrics eventually go blurring and his melodious singing voice get slurs and without knowing he is snoozing.

When it is nea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter