Don't you worry about me...

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am in middle of exams but I updated today because of my overwhelming Lu Han feels~

:3

This is really short with a long author note at the end. huhu.

 

 

 

The night was chilly, coldness blasting against his skin and freezing him to the depths of bones.

Lu Han twirled the glass, the colorless liquid swirling rounds and rounds, his fingers tightening the hold. He stared at the liquid thoroughly, his doe eyes glistening with salty bitterness. Lu Han brought the glass to his lips and gulped the sour liquid, letting it to burn his throat. He slammed the glass on the table, the wood echoing a dull thud.

Lu Han laughed a bitter humorous laugh.

His glassy eyes poured the sadness as he tilted the bottle towards the glass to fill it. Swallowing another glass of alcohol, Lu Han looked at no one.

At no one.

At no one.

He blinked the wetness away, parched lips curving for a failed smile.

A tear slipped from his doe eye, tumbling down his pale cheek. A cold wind howled brushing his face harshly, white glittery frost bits tracing his tears stains. He stared at the empty space reminding the most painful moment he had ever faced in his entire life- the breaking point.

“Why it couldn’t be me?”

“If it was up to me, it would always be you.”

Lu Han choked on his own tears, sobs ripping out his hoarse throat. From his trembling fingers the glass slipped out of his hands, falling down, kissing the ground with a clatter, the colorless drops sprinkling the floor.

He didn’t hear it breaking.

His ears rang with the loud shattering of his broken heart.

 

He placed his face on his folded arms on the table, heaving a long sigh.

Sehun…

His smiling eyes, his joyful laugh, his blissful smile, his caring gaze, his warm kisses, his gentle touches…

Everything he once adored about the love of his life came crashing down, drowning him in a dark abyss of sadness.

It was overwhelming and tortures and Lu Han wanted nothing more but to end this.

He let out the sobs he buried down, his shoulders quivering violently. It was uncontrollable and inconsolable. His damp eye lashes fanned his cheeks, salty pearls trickling from his closed eyes endlessly. Pitiful whimpers escaped his lips, breathing getting ragged and shallow.

 

 

 

Feeling his hair was being ruffled softly Lu Han chinned up, his eyes blotchy and red, cheeks puffed and tears were streaming down. Lu Han blinked a few times rapidly to clear the blurred figure whose fingers gently caressing his wet cheeks now. By an instinct Lu Han leaned into the warm touch, body responding to the familiar sensual .

The figure in white.

Sehun.

Lu Han’s lips quivered for another string of sobs.

“I know you are not real. You are just a figment of my imagination. But just let me think that you are real just for now.”

He slurred the words.

Lu Han didn’t want to think the sturdy chest he met, or the warm arms around him, or the tight hug he was being trapped in, were real. Because it seemed so real but he knew otherwise.

There’s no way Sehun was hugging him tight like his life depends on Lu Han. Lu Han shook his head bunching the white dress shirt Sehun was wearing, soft fabric crumpling in his fists.

It’s Sehun’s engagement party.

The engagement party of his fiancé with another woman Sehun didn’t love.

The engagement party of Sehun without Lu Han to be his significant other part.

“Cry it out baby, I am here and I will always be here.”

Lu Han heard the husky voice he loved so much rumbling, soothing circles rubbing his back.

That voice was his Sehun’s, this warm touches were his Sehun’s. But life wasn’t fair. It was ironic how he called everything as his Sehun’s but Sehun wasn’t his to begin with. Thought was enough to bring a wave of fresh tears. He cried harder, sobs muffling to the warm flesh.

He could feel warm lips pressing against his forehead.

Lu Han lifted his head up to see the loving gaze of his Sehun’s, looking at him. His brown orbs didn’t hide the emotional twirl he had inside, the regression, sadness, guilt….and love, the endless love he had for Lu Han. He brushed the tears with his thumbs taking Lu Han’s pale face to his palms.

He pressed his lips on Lu Han’s, tasting the saltiness on the smooth supple lips he loved so much. Wrapping his arms around Sehun’s neck, Lu Han kissed him back. It was slow and wet, Lu Han trembling from the pain washing his body, for his aching broken heart, yet it was drugging him for the love he felt for the other.

He parted his lips for Sehun to drug him more, tongue slithering to his cavern, twirling for a sensual dance. He could feel Sehun’s hands on his sides caressing him softly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter