Part III- Treasured ~ (There is always a way back.)

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooooo,

Okay first of all, God thank you guys so so so so much ! I have 460+ readers and 48 votes and Oh god ! I recieved like comments and I think that is the highest amount of your feed back I got for a chapter and Oh my god !! I am so happy *_*  *_*

This is the third part. I initially wanted to give you guys a fluffy chees ball with cotton candy top on it butttttt it didn't turn out to be that fluffy. I aplogize for the lack of fluff guys. And some of you wanted Haowen in this but I didn't know how to put him in, and I thought it would be moving too fast if they seeked a child? dunno, thought so.

(But I will promise to do a HunHanZiyuWen Chapter sooooon !)

So enjoyyyyy

Word count : 4885

 

Sehun knew it wasn’t going to be easy.

And yes it isn’t easy.

 

Sehun wasn’t a person who had a lot of friends around him. He has a very limited number of friends; he could count them using his one hand, Jongin being one of them. It is not that he is cold or arrogant, spoiled because of rich, no. His parents raised him better than that. It was just that ever since Sehun understood his life, he found it, that it is hard to find true friends. Many liked to flock around him because of his money. Girls were literally throwing themselves at his feet because of his hot looks plus money. There was no different with guys, hanging around him so that they could get wasted in clubs, him paying them to get wasted.

Sehun lost in his early teen years and he failed in education, dropping his grades, thinking money, alcohol and clubs were the life with “friends” around him. When his father did not say word at him at his failure, he was more ashamed because he never failed to see the disappointment in his father’s eyes. But then he realized why his father didn’t lash out on him.

His perfect brother, Junmyeon.

And Sehun was never being jealous in his entire life for his brother who had perfect grades, perfect smile, perfect attitudes, perfect everything.

Then it triggered him. He started over again, studying hard and becoming cold.

Sehun just wanted to be the best.

But he didn’t understand that he was hurting people until he hurt Lu Han.

It isn’t that Sehun is in love with Lu Han. Sehun is guilty and he is trying to mend Lu Han.

He knows it is not going to be some magic and pixie dust. Because it’s not.

 

He took Lu Han to the little but cozy house Oh family owned in the country side.

He took a few hours to reach their destination, it was almost night. Lu Han stared out of the window until he fell asleep, snuggling to the window. It wasn’t hard to settle in their new home. Lu Han wasn’t questioning nor he was observing around. He just followed Sehun as Sehun held into his hand gently. He had Lu Han seated on the couch of the living room as he went into the rooms to unpack.

When he went back, Lu Han was fast asleep on the couch, his mouth slightly agape, puffs of air coming out. Sehun chuckled thinking how adorable he is as he put Lu Han into the bed. Changing to pajamas, he lied to next to him, a good distance between them. Sehun needed to watch after Lu Han but he didn’t want to bother him at any measure.

 

When sun greets Sehun, he is already up and ready, showered and fresh. He brews a coffee for him and a mug of milk with added nutritional supplement for Lu Han when Lu Han is still asleep under the comforter, his black hair scattering messily on the pillow.

Sehun gently shakes Lu Han awake. When his doe eyes are sleepily opened, Sehun flashed him a joyful smile like a chirpy bird. Lu Han reminds Sehun of a baby.

“Good morning Lu!”

Of course Sehun knew that Lu Han wasn’t going to greet him. Lu Han blinks in return and Sehun has him seated on the bed. After giving him some minutes to wake up completely, Sehun takes him to the bathroom. Sehun has Lu Han seated on the bathroom counter until he gets Lu Han’s clothes ready. Then standing between his legs, Sehun brushes his teeth, gently instructing him to open his mouth and such. Then he will shave Lu Han’s face, having little fun by making moustaches and beards using shaving cream. Sehun chuckles at Lu Han’s cuteness. Then he baths Lu Han.

Never in his life, has he seen such a beautiful man, Sehun knows. Lu Han is just perfect. But it hurts Sehun to see how his ribs and hip bones are protruding under the pale white skin, silently telling Sehun how much Lu Han has suffered. It is not that Sehun is a saint. He had slept with plenty of girls and guys, just because he could, he had seen and touched curves and skin, as much as he wanted. Lu Han is too beautiful driving Sehun out of his mind. His snow like skin is baby soft and his rosy lips are inviting. But Sehun knows better. This Lu Han is broken and he is here to mend him. One wrong touch can ruin this angel, he knows and Sehun is afraid to hurt him anymore. For the time in his life, Sehun is determined not to touch this delicate human, unless he gives him consent. Watching innocent those big browns, Sehun cannot do anything wrong because now Lu Han is nothing but a child.

After getting him dried, Sehun dresses him. Sehun’s heart cries whenever he touches a new diaper. This Lu Han, who was a hard working, kind leader to hundreds other people, is today a mere child, who doesn’t know how to live. He would wet the bed if not for diapers. And throughout the day, Sehun changes the diapers, washing him a few times.

After getting him into comfortable clothes, Sehun takes him to the kitchen. He gently presses the milk mug on his lips, coaxing him to drink, tilting little by little as Lu Han drinks. Then Sehun starts making a simple breakfast of egg and bacons or pancakes, occasionally some Korean dishes.

He chats with Lu Han about anything and everything, basically it’s him talking to a silent Lu Han. But as the days pass, Sehun notices Lu Han’s browns following him as he moves, not starting into the space like before. He blinks more, sometimes tilts his head as he listens to Sehun. Sehun’s heart dances at the mere progression.

“You know Lu Han,” he says flipping the omelet other side. “My brother is perfect on everything but he can’t cook to save his life”

“One time he actually tried to fry an egg, but ended up burning the kitchen” Sehun laughs. “We still don’t know how he did that, but he did. We had to call the fire brigade to stop the fire. It was that big”

Sehun chuckles. Lu Han blinks. But that’s okay. Because the story is not that funny anyway.

Sehun makes sure the food is cooled down. He feeds Lu Han, eating the food along with Lu Han. Sehun learns that it encourages Lu Han to eat more. At first Sehun didn’t know how much did he have to stuff to fill Lu Han’s little tummy. He just chewed and swallowed whatever Sehun put into his mouth, no matter how much. But it changed with time. Now whenever Sehun feeds him too much, Lu Han starts whining, his button nose scrunching up in disgust. Sehun pinches his cheek when he does and stops feeding the male.

Then mostly Sehun takes some time to clean the dishes and makes some calls. He always is updated about Lu-corp. Sehun made a promise to himself to take care of Lu-corp until Lu Han returns. Then Sehun takes Lu Han to the living room. Sitting on the floor with Lu Han, Sehun starts to read him a book. If Lu Han likes the book, he listens intently as Sehun reads using different tones to make it more realistic, but if Lu Han is bored, he starts yawning and soon nods off.  Sehun learns that Lu Han likes exciting books like scientific stories or adventures.

Sometimes they watch documentaries about nature, which usually keep Lu Han’s eyes glued to the TV screen. Though his face doesn’t give away much of emotions as it stays expressionless, Sehun learns that it’s his eyes that are most expressive. The way they twinkle, how the glimmer diminish, how they darkens, how they widens, how they turns into slits tell Sehun different emotions Lu Han is feeling.

 

Sehun takes Lu Han outside, to a walk. He will hold Lu Han’s hand, sometimes silently enjoying the sun, sometimes Sehun chirping on the way. It can be just a walk around the park, or the convenient store, sometimes to do grocery shopping. But he tries his best not to encounter babies. He doesn’t know how Lu Han will react for a baby. So he takes precautions. So far they haven’t ran into a mother with a baby.

This particular day Sehun thinks to take Lu Han to a quiet side of the area. As he expects, he sees Lu Han’s eyes shimmering as soon as they step in.

Flowers.

It’s beautiful and colorful, soft buds and bloomed beauties peeking from green shrubs. Some are tiny and some are big but the fragrance reminds them of heaven.

Sehun lets go of Lu Han’s hand letting him to wander off by himself.

Lu Han is lost for a moment. But then he is lost in his own little world. He touches the petals and marvels at the velvety feeling it gives. He brings flowers to his nose and inhales, his eyes falling shut. Lu Han roams around, admiration clear in his doe eyes. But he doesn’t pluck a single flower. He enjoys his beautiful surrounding, like an adult would do. Sehun is happiest to see that Lu Han’s fingers that innocently trace on soft petals never harm them unlike how a child would do.

 

It is another comfortable afternoon where Sehun decides to stay home.

As Junmyeon asks him to help on a business document, Sehun agrees and asks him to email it. He would have neglected if he was the old Sehun who always stepped on his brother, but this Sehun is not. He puts Minions to the DVD player and settles Lu Han on the couch with a glass of juice and cookies on nearby table before goes to work. And after spending his time on the document Sehun steps out to check on his room to feed Lu Han for the afternoon snacks he earlier set on the table.

He freezes on the door step, when his eyes land on Lu Han. Munching a cookie, crumbs falling out of his mouth, Lu Han giggles merrily. Sehun, doesn’t know but happy tears make it way, down his cheeks. The sound of the soft giggles feel like singing from heaven to Sehun’s ears. After months of patience, Lu Han is finally enjoying what he watches and eating by himself. Seeing Sehun, Lu Han halts in the mid air, cookie on his hand, blinking at Sehun. Sehun, despite his heart dropping for Lu Han’s sudden change, offers him a gentle smile with an encouraging nod.

And Lu Han smiles back at him, for the first times after months, his plump cherry lips curls into a bright smile, apples of his rosy cheeks lifting up, his hazels shining like stars, the most beautiful smile Sehun has ever seen in his entire life of 24 years.

Sehun’s heart flutters as he wipes his tears.

 

It is a slowly unfolding process, a kind guidance from Sehun with all the patience and care in the world. It wasn’t just a day or two, not just a week or two, it was months after months. Lu Han slowly progresses from brushing his teeth alone, washing himself and learning to use the washroom. He eats by himself and pours water or juice when he is thirsty. He laughs and giggles in happiness, scrunches up his face if disgusts, and cries if he is scared of bugs and sobs if he is sad (Though Sehun makes sure th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter