Your song~

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hell yeah a double update !!!!

because I can, it is a double update haha. 

This a sequel to Don't you worry about me because one of my dear readers, KissYourAss (nice name lol) asked me to. Here it is dearie. I think I didn't dissaponit you.

Enjoy while you can. I might come up with another update this week but I am not so sure, so yeah !

Word count : 2590

 

 

Lu Han doesn’t want to wake up at all.

It’s the morning, his body can feel the warmth of the morning sun and considering the fact that he got drunk last night it should be close to midday.

But Lu Han doesn’t want to wake up because if he wakes up he has to face the reality.

He doesn’t want to face the reality.

He doesn’t want to wake up for a day where Sehun is not going to be there to greet him.

Last night was Sehun’s engagement night. And from today Sehun is only a memory in his life.

Lu Han feels his eyes are stinging again but he sighs and buries himself deep under the comforter, tugging it over his head, wanting to slip back to the dreamland where he can be with Sehun.

He is successful because he is falling asleep when a stray thought poke his brain.

He doesn’t remember coming back home or getting to bed.

The last thing he remembers is Sehun telling him that he….

He snaps his eyes open and sits upright on the bed. Untangling his limbs from the comforter, Lu Han jumps out of the bed and runs out of his bed. He sprints through the door and bursts into the kitchen, aroma of delicious foods hitting his nose full force.

And there he is, his Sehun arranging the table, bathing in sunlight. Sehun smiles warmly and greets him.

“Good morning baby!”

Lu Han forgets to breath. He leaps to Sehun and throws himself to his body. Thanks to Sehun’s fast reflexes he sets the dish on the table, before catching Lu Han. He chuckles hugging Lu Han.

“Oh, Sehun…you are here, you are real.”

Lu Han breathes in, choking a sob. Sehun kisses his head.

“Yes I am.”

Lu Han buries his face in Sehun’s chest. He can’t stop his eyes are bursting with tears. Sooner he is wailing his heart out and Sehun hugs him tighter.

“Hush baby. It’s over. Engagement is over. Nothing is going to make us apart. Till I die, I will be by your side, and you will be mine.”

He says, his lips brushing, a trembling Lu Han’s ear shell. Lu Han doesn’t stop crying. Sehun knows he needs to let them all out. So he just stays with Lu Han pressed to his body, rocking him back and forth, kissing his hair.

After what it seems like hours Lu Han pulls away, his cheeks puffy and eyes swollen and red, snot running down. Lu Han wipes his nose from back of his hand, cheeks tingeing in pink for the embarrassment of being a cry baby. Sehun gently brushes the tears out of his cheeks and kisses him softly.

“I am so sorry I hurt you so much. By Lu, I promise you that I will never let you go through that pain again ever in your life.”

Sehun whispers, his eyes glassy. He is not the type to cry to wash his pain away but he can’t stop his eyes getting welled up. He kisses him again pulling Lu Han to his body.

Lu Han struggles and breaks apart, slapping his hand over his mouth.

“Morning breath”

He squeaks. Sehun shrugs and pulls him again.

“I don’t care.”

He crashes his lips on Lu Han’s for a hungry kiss, pouring all kinds of emotions he wants to convey to his lover. From desperation to passion to love with affection and caring and hope and fear, everything is there, Lu Han knows, he feels as their lips move against each other.

His hands sneak under Lu Han’s shirt, caressing the soft skin, earning soft moans from the Chinese. Lu Han parts his lips for Sehun and tongues meet each other inside Lu Han’s hot cavern. Lu Han feels he is going light headed when heat pooling up in his abdomen. He tugs Sehun’s brown hair, pressing his body in if it is possible.

They part gasping and Lu Han smiles a beautiful smile and Sehun thinks that beating the whole world just to be together is worth. His doe eyes are shining like blue stars and Sehun doesn’t want anything other than having Lu Han in his life, to keep him happy. He leans and kiss Lu Han’s forehead. Lu Han snuggles to his chest, resting his head on Sehun’s warm flesh.

“Sehunnah”

He mumbles. Sehun tightens his arms around Lu Han’s waist.

“My head hurts.”

He bits his lower lip, closing his eyes. Hang over is always bad for his low tolerance of alcohol. Sehun chuckles kissing his hair again.

“Come on let’s get you clean first. I made a soup for hang over and your favorite mutton curry.”

Lu Han’s eyes light up as he jumps from glee but immediately regrets when he feels a head rush. He buries his head on Sehun’s chest again whining. Sehun laughs out loud because Lu Han is so cute. Lu Han’s heart burst at the beautiful laugh and he doesn’t mind getting drunk if he can hear this blissful melody of Sehun every day.

 

 

Sehun watches Lu Han eats, savoring every bite like it’s the last meal on this earth. A small smile flashes across his face. Setting his chopsticks aside Sehun clears his throat.

“Lu Han..”

“Mmm ??”

Lu Han hums stuffing another piece of meat in his mouth. Sehun takes a breath in.

“Lu Han, Can you join me to go somewhere?”

He asks as Lu Han chews. He lets Lu Han to swallow.

“Where?”

Lu Han asks picking another meat. Sehun looks through his eyes.

“We have to meet my father.”

Silence falls upon them as Lu Han freezes on his seat. Meet Sehun’s father? The man who might be probably angry with him for stealing his only son?

“Sehun.”

Lu Han whispers, fear evident in his voice. Sehun takes his hand in his and gently squeeze. He has to tell his father everything. Until now father has no clue why he suddenly ran away from the engagement. Sehun made his father to betray one of his best friends; he let his father through an utter embarrassment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter