Every story has a beginning which may not be perfect...

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helllloooo,

I am alive yes and I am so sorry for not writing for months. I am busy like hell. I am sorry guys.

Well This is a new chapter. I haven't written any sequel as I promised for the previous one, I know but sorry guys, what can I say? 

This one is written a long time ago. I found it today while I was browsing through my own fics, unfinished and drafts and stuff.

so here it is.

Here Sehun and Luhan are high school students. Luhan is a forward character, he is handsome, charming, popular, smart and sporty ( foul language too haha) and Sehun is handsome ( so f***ing much, so hot) and silent character, cold apprearance, smart and fast brian, not into sports ( too much torture for his unblemished fair skin).

Word count :3050

 

 

 

 

Sehun ate the eraser of the pencil, a bad habit he had whenever he was too concentrated on something. He had an essay to write and a book to read. But he decided to finish his physics home work before he goes home.

Foot ball ground was always quite before the practices all the time and no one seemed to recognize this lonely boy who would sit on corner bleach with his headphones on, head hung down, scribbling notes until the boys crashed to the field. Sehun admitted it’s bit uncomfortable sitting on bleachers constantly but he didn’t mind as long as he was not disturbed. He began reading the question, after settling the bubble tea aside.

Lu Han sighed for the nth team, knowing his team mates are late again for practices. He heard that half of his team was under detention today because they pissed off the grade head. Lu Han thought maybe he should warm himself up a bit since the game seasons were coming. He rubbed his hands in his red foot ball clad. He stood up and kicked the ball to the ground from the spot where he was standing. He grabbed the cola can gulped down it taking his time.

Sehun stared at the green grass of the pitch, mind pondering over the question he just had read. He was digging hard through his memory to find a way to find the escape velocity of the rocket but seemed some essential data is missing. He saw a foot ball slipping over the grass, bumping, that gave him the cue to leave. Sehun collected his books and slung his messenger bag over his shoulder. He descended to the ground and walked towards the exit.

Lu Han wiped his mouth from back of his hand. He aimed the bin as he was a lazy to walk to it to discard the can. Besides he was a striker in his team for nothing. He lifted his arm for a hundred present accurate target and he was about to release the missile when his vision got disturbed.

Under the evening shades, with his outline glowing in touch of gold, a tall boy was walking on the path. Lu Han was distracted but he was too late. He missed the target.

Sehun let out a small yelp when something metal hit his forearm in such a force, its round edge jabbing his bare skin. Sehun nearly dropped his books. He clutched already red bruise hissing, looking around to figure out what the hell crashed to his arm. When he spotted the cola can a few yards away, he looked up and turned his head the opposite way.

The culprit was there standing.

Lu Han didn’t know what he should do when he saw the brown orbs piercing his entire being, eye brows creasing. The boy glared at him, clutching his hand, managing to squeeze his books between his arms and chest. Lu Han knew he should apologize but he was rooted to the spot. He was staring at the tall boy like he was the first dawn of the earth.

His brown hair messily danced with the soft breeze. Lu Han’s heart was doing somersaults.

Sending one last death glare, Sehun gritted his teeth and paced away, rubbing his arm. Sehun wanted to yell at the guy but he knew it wouldn’t bring him anything but troubles because he was the high school foot ball captain. The girls of his school were always “Ahhing and Ohhing” over every little thing that guy would do. Practically he had a fan club in the school.

“Egoistic bastard”

Sehun cursed.

 

 

Lu Han wasn’t in his right mind when he was at practice. He tapped the ball with the toe of his cleat, passing it to Onew but it rolled away from him. Onew threw a look, catching it. He passed it back to Lu Han who was jogging fast now. This time shrugging everything Lu Han focused. He trapped it and the ball was under his foot. He got the ball into the air, kneeling the ball higher and hit to the net with his head. The ball swooshed into the net, missing the goal keeper’s fingers by a centimeter.

Lu Han bent, panting, his hands resting on his knees. Onew patted his back. Lu Han closed his eyes. He couldn’t stop his mind flashing the boy who had hurt written all over his face. Strangely Lu Han wanted to brush the hurt from his face. A smile on those rosy thin lips would have complimented the handsome face more. Lu Han shook his head, straightening his back. He pressed the heel of his hand on his forehead.

“What the hell is happening to me?”

He muttered to himself, feeling his heart racing more. Hearing their coach blowing the whistle, Lu Han turned, jogging back to where he was supposed to be.

 

 

Lu Han jammed his algebra book into the locker and dug through it to find the Biology text book. Grabbing the book with a relief, he slammed his locker door shut. He was obviously late for his class again and this time he sure was into detention. Lu Han darted through the hallways and took a sharp turn to the corridor where his class was and BAM !!

He crashed to someone and fell hard on the floor. The books scattered all over the floor and Lu Han’s head hurt from the bump.

“Where the you think you-”

Lu Han hissed, getting on to his feet but instantly froze, seeing the person sitting on the floor in front of him. The same face, the same hurtful expression flickering in his brown eyes before he got into his feet and started to collect his books. Lu Han stood dumbly unable to process a word. And his heart was running miles per minute. Lu Han swallowed his saliva thickly, wiping his clammy hands from his pants.

The boy adjusted his belongings in his hold and walked past Lu Han, brushing their shoulders. Lu Han blinked after five seconds and snapped out of his daze. He collected his books and turned around.

He was late for the class anyway.

He ran back in hallways and threw himself to the school gardens. He was not to take the risk of wandering around when he was supposed to be in the class, listening to whatever his biology teacher was babbling. But boy was nowhere to be found.

Sighing, Lu Han walked to a washroom, wanting to wash his face. He was feeling awfully hot strangely. He was about to enter when he almost bumped on another again.

It was him.

Again.

Lu Han dropped his books on the floor (he didn’t care anymore) again as he blocked the entrance with his both hands. The boy backed two steps, books pressed to his chest looking at Lu Han with a cold glance. Like a love struck teenager who was trying to confess his fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter