From Caramel to Honey Browm

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to 2NE1andEXO who inspired me to extend the one-shot into a drabble.

and Thank you for everyone for your dear support :) <3 *Bows*

 

Lu Han blinked his eyes dreamily. He looked a bit improved with his newly dyed hair, from caramel to honey brown, more attractive he could say. May be combing hair to side is not bad at all than covering his forehead with the bangs. He checked his appearance once more from the mirror of his personal washroom flattening a crease he spotted on his coat and brushed honey brown hair locks to aside from his fingers before he disappeared from his cubicle. He was called by his boss in his office.

Lu Han was in this huge building walking with a bundle of files grasped tightly in his hands to meet his boss. This was how every day started in Lu Han’s life, his boss calling him and re-arranging his daily schedules reminding Lu Han his plans for the day.

His boss…

Lu Han straightened a bit as his eyes caught the site of the wooden door of his boss’s office room. Opaque glass walls stand surrounding the office but Lu Han knew very well the existing luxury shining with an amazing interior behind the doors. As he reached the door Lu Han gently knocked the door breathing as slowly as possible.

“Come in”

Lu Han felt his heart beat in gums. The deep voice of his boss was intoxicating too much to his liking. Struggling to calm his heart Lu Han stepped inside flashing the best smile he can give to his boss.

His boss…

His boss, who was oblivious to the huge grin plastered across his secretary’s face, was currently sitting on his leather upholstered chair with eyes glued to the computer screen. But Lu Han’s smile never faded.

 “Good morning sir!”

Lu Han greeted bowing as he stepped closer toward the oak desk. He placed the files neatly on his boss’s table carefully. His boss mumbled something sounded like “morning” while typing on the key board taking two good minutes before he turned his glance to his secretary with his oh-so glorious morning face.

And oddly he stared a few seconds extra more than usual and Lu Han’s cheeks began to flush slowly. Was there awe in his eyes or was it just my imagination?

His boss…

The stoic glance with cold beady eyes, gold blond hair mightily skewed to side, long nose and sharp jaw line were complimented finally by fine thin lips…handsome as ever like he just walked out of a magazine. He had his own perfect alluring aura, making Lu Han to fall for him to no end.

Lu Han’s heart skipped a beat.

Oh Sehun…His boss…Lu Han’s dream every second he is awake and every minute he is asleep. Oh Sehun was the only person existed in his mind.

Sehun cleared his throat schooling his expression into the well-known cold one, looking all professional.

“Arrange a meeting with Siwon group today at 4’o clock… Inform the HR department to postpone their workshop until next week. Prepare a flight to Busan tomorrow, morning around 10.”

His voice commanded, God! why so seductive? Lu Han gulped.

“Yes sir....is that all Sir?”

Lu Han asked hoping that Sehun would notice. Not that Lu Han wanted a compliment but well he dyed his hair. But Sehun being the cold rude boss he always was, nodded turning back to his work.

With a bow Lu Han turned around thoughts popping out from his already highly functioning brain while making mental notes about his own work agenda for the day. He was half scowling for the fact his boss being blind to his obviously new look. Well when he wasn’t blind? Lu Han’s shoulders dropped a bit as he let out a small sigh.

I was imagining things, why would he care even I go bald…? Maybe I should have dyed my hair into maroon or orange, what color would make me look more appealing? Gosh… Two weeks ago he was striking with a bubble gum pink hair even… how come someone is so perfect..? He must have saved a country in his previous life…what if I-“

“Lu Han…”

Just before Lu Han grabbed the door handle, Sehun called him. Lu Han spun around while relaxing his facial muscles to look gentler. He didn’t take a risk of scowling at his boss’s face at any measures. Besides Boss or not, Oh Sehun was not someone Lu Han could possibly frown at, to begin with. Lu Han blinked with a “yes?”

Sehun stared at his face a bit longer than usual and then averted his gaze to Lu Han’s brown hair. Lu Han internally squealed like a high school girl Thank god! He finally realizes that my hair is-

“Bring me a coffee.”

Lu Han tried his best not to glare at his boss upon hearing those words. He forced a smile with a polite “Yes sir” and stepped outside closing the door behind.

What does he think I am! His Personal maid?! God! Why did I even bother myself to dye my hair brown !! I could have just wiggled my to impress him..what?? my ?? God! What did I just think!!!!”

Muttering furiously under his breath Lu Han walked to the cafeteria while smacking himself mentally. Within a few minutes he was on the way to his mighty boss with Americano coffee in his hand trying to cool his annoyance down.

Lu Han took a deep breath exhaling his sulking mood out. He forced a little smile to display in his face.

When Lu Han stepped inside, he was staring at an empty working desk and chair turned to left silently saying that Sehun had already left the office. Lu Han sighed and walked forward the desk to place the coffee.

Hearing a bit loud click in the empty room from the door, Lu Han wheeled around startled. Coffee escaped from his fingers and fell on the ground splashing on the red carpet staining it in brown shades.

Lu Han gasped.

Oh Sehun was standing there at the door and it was him locking the door made the loud “click”

Lu Han stared at his boss with his mouth agape. Sehun shoved his hands into trouser pocket and stared back with his best cold glare after sparing three second glimpse at the coffee stain on the carpet. He made a step forward.

“This carpet is imported”

Sehun kept moving towards him with glance getting colder every second if it is even possible.

“The brand is Shaw”

Lu Han gulped.

“It is very expensive”

Lu Han took a step backward.

“It is cost 12000 won per square feet”

Lu Han started hyperventilating.

“You will never ever be able to pay for the damage you have just done.”

Lu Han scurried backward helplessly with his dry mouth trying to form words.

“I’ll….I….”

Lu Han stuttered.

“You need a punishment for what you have done… Mr Lu Han…”

Lu Han stumbled backward until his waist hit the desk, a dead end. Sehun towered trapping Lu Han between his arms that placed on the desk.

“I’ll decide your punishment because I am the boss”  

Sehun’s husky voice brushed over Lu Han’s ears. His eyes shimmered with a mischievous glint. Lu Han squeezed his eyes shut with his heart going crazy in the rib cage. He knew he would pass out any second.

Before his brain grasped any information to process Lu Han felt electrified with something soft and wet moving against his lips. It felt so good and Lu Han felt like he was flying over the moon. Ecstasy what it is!! His lips began to move slowly.

A soft hand cupped his face.

Wait! what??!!!

Realization hit him with his eyes plunged open.

His boss, Oh Sehun, kissing him !!!!!!!!

Lu Han pulled himself out and stared at Sehun’s face dumbstruck…

“S-S-Sir…”

He stammered his eyes blinking a thousand times per second not because he wanted to explode his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter