Bliss of a beautiful morning

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bobbing his up and down to the popular song “Lucifer” Sehun chopped the chicken into smaller pieces occasionally dancing a little to the song. Though wiggling his hand while rolling his tongue to match the pace of the song like he is the rapper of the band while handling a knife was not a good idea with the risk of getting cut but Sehun didn’t mind at all. He was used to that, acting the rapper when his favorite songs are played on unless he is in his office. Sehun loved the song though he didn’t like cooking not to mention Sehun was a lazy cook. To be honest Sehun’s cookery wasn’t bad. His dishes were tasty. When he paid his full attention on the food, it could reach higher standards with the label “delicious”. But Sehun was a messy cook ruining all the impression he could have given to anyone who were willing to taste his dish. People often jumped to conclusions. Sehun didn’t mind that as well. It’s not like he would cook for anybody, of course not. If he was to cook that was only for certain someone, currently cuddling to a pillow with a stuffed bear next to him. Sehun smiled upon reminding the sleeping figure. His favorite day of the month was his day-off. Being an Engineer was not bad but tiring; if you ask him, it’s serious business.

Sehun added the meat pieces to the soup with care. Over the past two years Sehun had turned out to less messy cook with bit and pieces of a domestic man who was willing to do all the house chores without a single complain. He was surprised about himself. Well love can do miracles- he believed now. House chores or cooking were nothing compared to his undying love; He wouldn’t hesitate climbing the Mount Everest for his love.

 The aroma of the soup was buzzing the air of the kitchen. He inhaled happily knowing his day is going to be perfect.

Sehun had just stretched his fingers to grab the soy sauce when a pair of soft hands wrapped around his waist with a warm body pressed against his. The familiar strawberry like sweet scent enveloped Sehun’s nose when caramel color hair appeared over his shoulder. Lu Han rested his chin on Sehun’s shoulder with a smile dancing all over his rosy lips standing in his tip toes.

“Morning Lu”

He chirped adding soy sauce to the soup on the stove.

“Morning Sehun”

Lu Han’s breathe tickled Sehun’s neck with each exhale.

“You are cooking for me?” he whispered voice still drowsy.

“For us, yes.”

Lu Han’s grip tightened around Sehun’s waist pressing his body more- if it was even possible- with his nose nuzzling against Sehun’s back.

Through the thin white fabric Sehun wore the warmth of Lu Han’s body was leaking into his skin. Sehun felt fuzzy. He was now trying hard, extra hard to focus on the bubbling soup on the stove with Lu Han back hugging him. Sehun’s cheeks burnt reminding last night…he shook his head shooing the memory out of his head while a familiar heat was spreading all over his body.  

God! how is he expecting me to do this? Sehun muttered himself under his breath mentally groaning.

“Did you say something?”

Lu Han asked innocently before planting a soft kiss on Sehun’s milky white skin of the neck standing on his tip toes again not knowing Sehun’s mind is going wild at the moment.

Oh dear lord!

 Sehun shivered internally feeling blood gushing through his veins.  

To his favor soup was done and he gladly turned the burner off not bothering to taste the soup even. He didn’t have to. From his experience Sehun knew his chicken soup is the best next to Lu Han’s. Besides he had to handle certain someone clinging to him and -screw the soup- that’s the most important thing now before things gotten out of hand.  

 Sehun turned around to face his lover wrapping his arms around Lu Han’s waist. He needs to gain weight- Sehun thought before his eyes traveled noticing every detail of the delicate face of his lover.

Lu Han’s sparkling doe eyes under the fluffy caramel hair locks, perfect button nose, milky cheeks with a peach pink tinge and soft rosy lips …he was perfect and perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter