I am so sorry...

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello lovelies,

Long time no see. I've been so busy lately, like really really busy. Hmm I won't be able to write so often. but I'll come up with chapters.

This is an m-preg and top of all it's angst churning chapter. Holy Merline knows why I wrote an angst m-preg out of nowhere. Believe me I have no idea why either.

Enjoy.

 

Haowen was sleeping on his bed finally after weeping for an hour. Sehun kissed his forehead and draped the comforter to his chin. Haowen’s face scrunched a little when Sehun’s slender digits brushed the red patch on his temple. Sehun felt he is fuming. He turned to face a pale Lu Han. Gripping his wrist Sehun dragged Lu Han out of the room and shoved him into their master bed room.

Lu Han nearly stumbled.

“I am so sorry Sehun. I was trying to-”

“How it happened?”

Sehun demanded crossing his arms against his chest. His glance was cold and the coldest Lu Han had ever seen. He gulped.

“Haowen started running with a candy in his hand. I tried to stop him and then he started running along the stairs. I was right behind him. He…he….”

“Stop crying for god’s sake and tell me.”

Sehun hollered. Lu Han stared at Sehun disbelieving his own eyes and ears. Sehun never had yelled to him before.

“He tripped and fell. I couldn’t catch him. He rolled over the stairs. I am so sorry Sehun… I am so…”

“Is that because Haowen is my child?”

“What?”

“You didn’t catch him because he has nothing to do with your blood? He is mine and Krystal’s child?”

“Sehun…I…”

“You don’t love him. He is a trouble. You let him to fall.”

“Sehun!! I couldn’t catch him because he was so fast and…”

“Now that’s his fault? Jesus Christ Lu Han, what are you? If you can’t run to catch a child why the you have legs??”

“Sehun please……”

“No I don’t want any excuses. Just get out.”

“Sehu-”

“Get the outta here”

Sehun shrieked from top of his lungs. Lu Han walked out of the room slowly.

Lu Han cried his heart out slumping on the couch. It wasn’t Lu Han’s fault.

He was cooking in the kitchen when Haowen appeared with his toothy smile. He stole a candy from the jar behind his Baba’s back. But before he slipped out Lu Han caught him red handed. Lu Han never approved eating too much candy because it was unhealthy and cavity inducing. Children love candy but they have to be controlled.

Haowen began running giggling and his small legs sprinted along the stair case. Lu Han chased the toddler playfully but suddenly he felt dizzy out of nowhere and he stopped clutching his head. The moment his eyes failed to follow Haowen was the moment he tripped his leg and fell rolling over the stairs. When Lu Han snapped out of his daze the child was already at his feet with a bleeding wound on his head unconscious.

 

Lu Han did understand that Sehun was hurt because Haowen is his child. After his mother died he was just a few months old baby whom Sehun raised with tons of difficulties. Lu Han knew. Lu Han loved Haowen like his own child and Sehun knew that too. That is why the way Sehun behaved was irrational. Lu Han had no idea why his body is not handling things well lately. He was tired and he didn’t have any appetite mostly though he cooked the most delicious dishes for his family. But getting dizzy was new.

Lu Han cried hugging himself. He shivered as he didn’t have a blanket to cover his frail body.

 

 

Lu Han woke up feeling a bright light on his face. He cracked his eyes open slowly. He was in the living room. Lu Han winced as the previous day memories flooded into his mind. Lu Han’s doe eyes welled up again. He sighed and dragged his feet to the wash room down stairs.

He looked horrible with swollen eyes with dark circles and pale cheeks. He washed his face to look better. Then he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Breakfast had already prepared. He could say seeing the utensils that were used. He slowly walked to Haowen’s room.

He heard a giggle. Sehun was feeding the child. A wave of relief washed Lu Han. Smiling he came back to the kitchen and start washing the dishes and spoons.  

He was taking vegetables and meat out when he heard Sehun’s footstep and Haowen’s laughter. Lu Han craned his neck smiling.

Haowen was fully dressed in Sehun’s arms.

“Appa is taking me to his office today Baba”

Haowen giggled. Lu Han blinked looking confused. Sehun cleared his throat without changing his stoic glance.

“I am taking him with me. I no longer can entrust any one to take care of my child.”

Lu Han felt like Sehun stabbed his heart. His eyes were stinging but he nodded. He didn’t want Haowen to know that they fought last night. Lu Han knew if he did little Haowen would take it to his heart.

Sehun left him. For the first time in his marriage life Sehun left him without a kiss.

Lu Han started crying on the floor again. He sobbed vigorously wrapping his arms around h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter