Christmas~

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo !

Okay first of all, Merry Belated Christmas !!

And a very Happy new year my dear lovelies~~~

So year 2015 is ended. 2016 dawns to Beautiful with fluff~

 

So, this is a belated Christmas update yes, haha, My apologies for delaying.

This is inspired by Crimsongravedigger (one of my favouriet HunHan authours) Christmas roses carry no thorns, a HunHan Christmas fic. I did not mean to plagiarize I swear, but one of my readers pointed out that I have similarities with that story. So yes I admit, for my lagging brain, without that inspiration, this story would not come out.

and for my dear dear readers who asked me about updating other stories mainly FED, I am really really really sorry for not updating. I am writer's block, yes I am and it's horrible, My brain is dead or dying I don't know, it doesn't help me to write. I am so desperate but yeah. So I am really sorry for not updating.

For Beautiful, believe me, I've been writing this chapter for almost 10 days. My brain wasn't cooperating at all. I practically forced myself because you guys deserve an update for Christmas and for this lovely new year. And yes we have 690+ subbies and 51 sweet votes ! Of course you guys desereve this little gift.

but as I forced this chapter out of my fried brain, it's kinda crappy and less fluffy but umm I guess it will still be okay.

Christmas fluff ahead~

Enjoyyy~

Word count : 4675

Black letters- Present story

Blue letters- Past story (six years ago )

May this new year bring you joy and happiness, love and prosperous, peace and success ! Happy New year 2016 !!!!e

 

 

Sehun kneels on the floor and helps his children to take the decoration items out of the large big box. They sorted out shiny balls, garlands, figurines on the floor. Ziyu rearranges the garlands according to the colors, from red to gold. Haowen decides that they will decorate the lower half of the taller tree while their Appa gives a hand around.

Ziyu and Haowen, the twins, though they are different in personality wise, love Christmas alike. Their little family is always happy but Christmas means happiness bubbling out from every millimeter of the Oh household, which means their Appa and Baba spoiling them little too much, ignoring their mischief. But it is mostly because it’s the time of the year where Appa is home for the whole week. The bright smile Baba has because of Appa is enough to light up the whole year, twins think. 

Haowen helps Ziyu to hang the glittered ornaments and figurines, shiny balls and little bells on the tall green tree, with Appa decorating the upper part of the tree from whatever his children give him. Sehun knows that his babies have a better taste than he does when it comes to decorating. Wrapping a red shiny garland around his neck, joining his sons singing Christmas melodies, Sehun hangs little angel figurines on the branches with shiny balls. Haowen narrows his brows and nods his head to approve whenever Sehun asks him if he is doing a good job. Ziyu giggles at his brother’s serious face giving his appa a blue garland to decorate the tree.

“Break time”

With their Baba stepping to the living room with a tray full of cookies, both boys screams joyfully, dropping everything in their hands. Lu Han laughs setting the tray on nearby table as Haowen and Ziyu impatiently grabs the cookies. Sehun smiles at his little family, getting the bulb strings out of the box. Lu Han reaches him with a cookie in his hand, bringing it to Sehun’s mouth to feed him. Sehun crunches a piece and grins watching Lu Han shoving the remaining piece into his mouth.

“How is it?”

He asks, his finger tips brushing cookie crumbs on Sehun’s upper lip. Sehun wraps his arm around Lu Han’s waist and pecks his lips.

“Delicious as always”

He whispers against his lips. Lu Han laughs.

“Me or the cookie?”

Sehun tilts his pretending to be thinking. He pinches Lu Han’s cheek.

“Both”

Then he leans into kiss his delicious husband but Lu Han puts his index finger on his lips.

“Such a flirt. Excuse me Mr.Oh, I have a cake to bake.”

Lu Han pushes Sehun teasingly sticking his tongue out. Swaying his hips, just to drive Sehun crazy, he retrieves to kitchen, ruffling his sons’ hairs on the way. Sehun shoves another cookie into his mouth when twins laugh at their sulking Appa.

Letting his babies to hang the socks, Sehun strolls to the kitchen. A warm smile finds its way to his lips, when hears Lu Han’s melodious voice singing a song, his favorite, while mixing the batter for the Christmas cake. Sehun kisses Lu Han’s exposed neck snaking his arms around Lu Han’s slim waist. Sehun chuckles as he sees the tips of Lu Han’s ears turning to red.

“Sehun I am working”

He warns, voice stern. Sehun knows Lu Han blushes as they speak though he cannot see. Sehun hums silently promising not to interfere, placing his chin on Lu Han’s shoulder, his hands tightening around Lu Han. True to his promise, Sehun doesn’t do anything other than latching to Lu Han’s back while Lu Han carries on with his cake. Lu Han puts pieces of tiny fruits into the batter and mixes it, only to stop to feed some fruits to Sehun’s awaiting lips. After mixing the batter, Lu Han pours it to the tray, trying to shrug giant Koala of a husband from his body, but fails miserably. Sehun grins following Lu Han around the kitchen as he walks to the oven.

Out of the frustration of having a very clingy Sehun attached to him, Lu Han shouts to his son, Haowen.

“Haowen, Appa is troubling me. I won’t be able to finish baking the cake.”

Sehun lets go of Lu Han, shock written all over his face, mouth slightly agape. Both children come to kitchen, stomping their little feet on the way. Ziyu has his hands on his hips while Haowen knits his eye brows, both cutely glaring at their misbehaving Appa. Sehun waves his hands in the air, attempting to tell them that he didn’t do anything at all but they shakes their heads in ignorance. Lu Han smirks, setting the tray in the oven, watching his children dragging their Appa back to the living room.

Lu Han precedes his culinary missions of finishing many of dishes he has planned for the dinner, peace in mind. Sehun and his feathery touches are always hard to resist, him hugging from his back, flushing his innocent back against Sehun’s toned chest is just so no for Lu Han if he needs to concentrate on his work.

Sehun sulks sitting between the boys as they pulls him down to the floor. Sehun has this poker face, lips curved in an unhappy crescent, hands folds against his chest, crossed legs on floor. Haowen and Ziyu exchange a knowing glance and nods. They jump into Sehun’s chest, pushing him to the floor. Sehun scowls but when he little two angles start peppering their father’s face with kisses, Sehun grins hugging his babies to his chest. This is the life he ever wanted. This is the family he ever could ask for.

They finish decorating the tree and the living room, even adorning the outside of the house with colorful garland and light bulb strings. When they are done, it’s almost evening. The aroma from kitchen tells them Lu Han has already made lot of mouth watering dishes. They squeal when Lu Han appears with freshly baked muffins for the evening break again. Ziyu thinks he will do everything around the house if his Baba bakes him these little sweets everyday like Christmas.

After setting everything right, Sehun with his sons take a supervision round to admire their team work. Ziyu suggests they should built a snow man but Sehun kindly rejects because as much as he loves the idea, he cannot risk his head from getting ripped by Lu Han if their children catch a cold, playing in snow, especially in almost-Christmas winter evening. He promises Ziyu that they will build a snow man tomorrow morning. He is never the father to say no for those pouty lips and wide brown eyes of the five year old, a gift Ziyu inherited from Lu Han.

Tidying up the living room, packing up the unused decos in to the box, they clean the living room. Sehun grins as Ziyu squeals jumping up and down when Sehun bring little light bulbs alive, blinking in multi colors around the tree. Haowen joins his brother clapping and cheering. Then he takes the glimmering golden star that they place on the top of the tree.

 A very familiar golden star that has a history written behind it.

“Appa?”

He extends the star to Sehun, smiling happily. Sehun takes it and touches the smooth glittery edges of the shiny star, his heart swelling at the memories this little ornament bring to him. Sehun doesn’t put it on the top. Instead he grins at his children.

“Go bring your Baba here.”

Both children run faster, screaming a loud “Baba” while Sehun wanders in the past caressing the star in his hand. Hearing the giggles Sehun turns to welcome his husband, who follows his chirpy children, bouncing on his toes, who gives a brilliant smile back at Sehun. Ziyu and Haowen push their Baba forward. Sehun gives the golden star to Lu Han.

“Here you go.”

He chimes placing the star on Lu Han’s palm. His eyes sparkle at the sight of the golden star, a mere ornament in someone else eyes, but a treasure worth than millions of dollars in their lives. Lu Han intertwines his fingers with Sehun’s hand and whispers.

“Together.”

He says, his browns twinkling from pure bliss. Sehun nods and they both put the star on the top of the tree amidst of their babies clapping happily. Sehun pulls Lu Han closer and captures his lips for a lovely kiss throwing his arms around him. Lu Han melts to the kiss just as any day. They stops, Lu Han blushing from roots of hair to toes, when Ziyu and Haowen chorus “Ewww Appaaa Ewww Babaaa” together. Sehun laughs mirth shining in his crinkled eyes. With a fading hue of crimson in his cheeks, Lu Han joins his laughter pulling Sehun towards their children, crouching down. Ziyu and Haowen lunge at their Fathers, rolling them on the floor, giggles and laughter erupting from them, painting the festive ambiance in a joyful shade.

Everything dies down eventually, enveloping the small family in a comfortable silence. Clock ticks seconds to minutes but no one tries getting up, two adults lazily sprawling on the carpeted floor, with children snuggling on their chests. Sehun has Haowen on his chest, a hand securing him and the other one running through his husband’s hair. Ziyu is already snoring on Lu Han’s chest; Lu Han’s both hands hugging the baby to his chest. Lu Han’s mouth is little agape, his long lashes fluttering against his cheeks in his sleep.

Sehun smiles, thinking about the past years of his life. His eyes halt on the golden start on the top of the Christmas tree.

The very golden star he bought from a street seller years ago.

The very golden star that changed the fate of his life.

The very golden star Sehun treasures as if it is made of diamonds.

He scoots carefully closer to Lu Han and pulls him closer to kiss Lu Han’s sweet soft hair. With their children sleeping on them, Sehun closes his eyes, soon joining his little family in dreamland.

 

 

**********************************************************************************

 

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter