Within Twelve hours...

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lu Han chinned up looking at the blue sky shading his eyes from his hand. It was another nice day with a balanced weather. A cool breeze blew across the streets kissing his hair. His honey brown flocks were flying all over. Holding the basket in one hand Lu Han flattened his bangs brushing his hair smoothly. He hummed a song with smiling beautifully. Sehun would be very surprised to see him with his favorite dishes in this hour of the day. He imagined Sehun working on his office desk with piles of documents all over the place not sparing even a second to think of his grumbling stomach. He knew Sehun well. He was a busy man.

Hearing a melodious laugh Lu Han absentmindedly craned his neck to the source where it happened to be a side exit of Sehun’s office. When his eyes found the owner of the laugh Lu Han felt his heart stopped. His whole body tensed.

Sehun the handsome walked outside of the building with his graceful smile dancing on his face with a beauty in his side. The girl had her hand wrapped around his elbow. Her pearl white skin glistened under the summer sun while her wavy gold long hair danced with the breeze. Saying she was beautiful would be an understatement, she was as gorgeous as a descendent of Adrophite.  Her pink dress swayed with every move she made on her heels creaking with her long legs. A perfect beauty with right curves in right places. She was a walking statue who could spell bound any man with her fascinating smile and talking eyes.

“Oppa let’s have Italian… I know a perfect restaurant for that and then let’s go to buy the ring. Your mom wants me to select you the best one. She said you have no sense when it comes to rings”

She ended up giggling tucking her side to Sehun’s. Sehun replied her with a warm smile never faded.

Lu Han didn’t hear what he said. He felt that the basket is slipping from his fingers. He felt that the world went still except the three of them.

He watched them getting into Sehun’s Black BMW. Sehun opened the door for her and she settled herself in the car with her charming smile. After Sehun got in, the car was disappeared from his view. Lu Han watched the dust swirling where the car was a second ago. His mind had gone blank.

He felt a pang in his chest. His head buzzed.

But he didn’t cry. His eyes were dry.

The lunch basket that fell on the ground rolled away unnoticed. It didn’t matter any way.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lu Han slumped on the floor sliding against the closed door unable to stand on his feet anymore.

He stared at the floor when his mind played the memory again and again torturing him alive.

Her laugh…

Her voice…

Her face…

Her beauty…

Her…

A ring…

Ring…

Lu Han’s vision blurred. His tough disguise crumbled into millions of pieces. Salty streaks streamed along his cheeks swiftly with each blink. He wrapped his arms around his knees and placed his forehead on his knees. Hugging his frail frame on the floor Lu Han let out the sobs he held shuddering vigorously. He cried feeling his heart crashing on his feet. He couldn’t think of anything anymore.

Drawing a tormented breath Lu Han stood up after what it seemed like hours of painful crying. His heart felt like ripped out. Though he wanted to stop his eyes hadn’t given up yet. Tears were making their way down his cheeks. He didn’t try to stop. Lu Han’s head throbbed with pain elevating every second. He dragged his feet to the bed room and collapsed on the bed. With his face buried on a soft pillow Lu Han curled up to a ball.

His muffled sobs breached the silence of the bed room. His fists bunched the sheets as he heaved breaths through his dry air way. His throat hurt. Lu Han didn’t know how to stop the wave of emotions hitting his entire being hard. He closed his eyes tightly wrinkling his forehead but still tears escaped through his closed eye lids.

He didn’t know love is painful.

He reminded someone once telling him that everything comes to life with a prize.

 

 

Lu Han finally opened his eyes to meet a pounding headache. Another migraine. He clutched his temple squeezing his eyes shut feeling a wave of nausea. He felt like his skull is split in halves. Hearing a clinking sound from the balcony, Lu Han squinted his half opened eyes to the said direction. Through the wooden door which was slightly ajar he could see that the balcony was illuminated by a soft light.

Lu Han waited on the bed contemplating whether he should get up or not. The house was eerily quiet which usually meant that Sehun is not home yet.

Sehun…

Lu Han cringed as previous memories flooded to his mind with grief engulfing him again. His eyes started stinging. Lu Han gulped a lump in his throat. Something was hung in his chest weighing down immensely.

Lu Han slide his legs down gathering every bit of energy and stood up on his feet feeling dizzy. His head was pained like it was on fire. Massaging his temple he stared at already opened door. He was sure he shut it before he left home and he didn’t open it when he came back. Heck he was still wearing his coat which means he hadn’t touch anything of this house since he got back.  

Chewing his lower lip to bear up the excruciating pain he made his way to the door. He breathed in and out before he grabbed the door handle and pushed the wooden door open. Peeping to see the source of light Lu Han spotted the illuminated corner.

He gasped with his hands travelling to cover his gaped mouth.

The round table they had on the garden was moved to there with two white chairs. The teak table top was covered with a red velvet table cloth that had a silver boarder. On the middle of the table three candles were standing on a small stand surrounded by a floral decoration which was filled with roses and baby smrith. Water drops on petals shined like tiny diamonds under the soft light. Flames softly danced flickering while the fragrance of the flowers washed through Lu Han’s nostrils. A red wine bottle with a gold ribbon wrapped on it was there with only one glass. The glass was filled with wine.

“We didn’t go a dinner date in a while”

A husky voice was heard from the behind sending a shiver along Lu Han’s spine. Lu Han turned slowly.

Sehun who held the other wine glass in one hand leaning to the balcony railing said smiling. He was glowing in his white outfits- a white coat, a white dress shirt, a pair of white trousers and a black belt.

Sehun- another word for perfection.

Sehun placed his glass on the floor and stepped forward smiling with his eyes sparkling.

The same smile…

Lu Han internally flinched seeing the bursting handsomeness of Sehun. How could he believe that this Sehun was the same Sehun who spent his whole afternoon with a beauty like a goddess sent from heaven or Lu Han didn’t know what to believe. He stared at him blankly trying to alleviate the head ache. It was pulsing throughout his skull mercilessly.

“I didn’t plan to do it on the balcony. Since you were sleeping the whole evening I thought maybe I should arrange it here, to surprise you…”

Sehun scratched the back of his neck when a slight blush creeping across his immaculate cheeks lowly.

“And I ordered a French dinner. It’s still on the kitchen table. I should bring it here now.”

He was grinning ear to ear shaping up his eyes to crescents.

Lu Han would have absolutely touched by the whole candle light French dinner. He could have danced or sung his favorite songs in one breath and He could have kissed Sehun bursting with happiness… only if Sehun didn’t go out with a dazzling girl at his lunch break.

 But this Lu Han who had an extremely bad day was not moved. He crossed his arms across his chest. Lu Han felt his eyes welling up. He blinked fast to get rid of the wetness. Lu Han had determined not to break in front of Sehun.

“Why not Italian menu? You like Italian, right?”

He sounded sarcastic. Sehun blinked a few seconds wondering whether he should order Italian too. Then it hit him. Sehun’s face dropped.

“You were there?”

Lu Han averted his gaze far away. He felt like hammering inside his skull.

“Did you bring me lunch?”

Sehun asked stepping closer. His voice was pouring out the concern. Lu Han erupted into a laugh out of nowhere. But it was a two second laugh which was straight and dark. It was scary in a way.

“Nah~ I was just partying with Mammoths to celebrate the extinction of Dodos”

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter