Finding El Dorado~

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sequel to "The date" because you guys asked so much ! yes a double update and be Thankful because I have an exam tomorrow hehe XD but I couldn't stop myself from typing this sweet piece of romance~

Rated M for my own safety. 

“Sehun…”

Lu Han whispered groggily eyes fluttering open before Sehun stands up from the spot he was sitting.

Lu Han rubbed his eyes blearily propping himself up sitting. Sehun smiled at the cuteness. Lu Han’s hair was disheveled and his cheeks were puffy and Sehun ruffled his hair because Lu Han was adorable.

“Hey...”

He said softly. Lu Han smiled back. He looked at the unfamiliar surroundings. Watching Lu Han’s expression Sehun could feel panic seeping into his gut. Lu Han would surely think he was a ert. He a deep breath.

“You fell asleep on the way so I brought you to my place. Don’t get this wrong, I knew you were so tired so I didn’t want to wake you up. You are in guest’s bed room and I-”

Sehun’s babble was cut off by the harmonious laugh that sang by Lu Han. Lu Han touched Sehun’s hand and gave a gentle squeeze.

“I know Sehun. It’s okay.”

They stared at each other for a long second and there Sehun could feel his stomach doing back flips. Sehun slowly dragged his hand back.

“Sehun, can I have a shower?”

Lu Han’s beautiful brown orbs peered into Sehun’s face. Sehun nodded smiling.

“Yeah. That’s the bathroom- Sehun paused as he pointed a door inside the bedroom- and I’ll give you a towel and a pajama”

Lu Han nodded removing the covers and sliding his legs down. Sehun stood up to leave the room.

 

After giving Lu Han sleeping attire and a towel Sehun stepped into his own bathroom to take a shower. It took time more than he intended to because the memories from the morning played in his mind bringing smile to his lips as he wetted his fatigued muscles. He couldn’t help thinking about the latter.

How could he not notice Lu Han ever before?

Sehun knew Lu Han as a skillful accountant and a diligent worker. He had involved with Sehun in a few projects but they were only on professional terms. In his eyes Lu Han was charming but he still didn’t know how come he never noticed the beauty behind the workaholic personality he held.

And after the encounter he had with Lu Han in the broken elevator he got to know Lu Han more. He could say he scratched the tension they had between after that but today the wall between them was seemed to be completely slammed down.

After realizing that he would turn into a wrinkled grandpa because he was too soaked Sehun walked out of the shower drying himself by a fluffy towel. He gradually jumped into his dark blue pajamas. He was ready to sleep because they had a long day.

But he knew he couldn’t, not without checking on the other. Just one peep wouldn’t harm he told himself tiptoeing into the guest room.

One moment Sehun had opened the door for a sneak peek and the next moment he was standing by the bed watching Lu Han sleeping soundly. The dim moon light that sneaked to the bed room through the window had illuminated the room slightly enough to sharpen up the curves of the sleeping face. Sehun didn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter