Happiness

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiii !

A double update because I don't want you to leave you all, so depressed. So here is a piece of cotton candy I promised earlier :D

Enjoy.

Word count : 2230

 

“Han, we are here”

Sehun leans in, unbuckling Lu Han’s seat belt. He runs his fingers on Lu Han’s baby soft cheek. But he doesn’t wake up. If anything, he whines in his sleep only to doze off to the depth of the dreamland. Sehun chuckles at his child like husband. He gets off the car and walks around, opening the door to Lu Han’s side. He puts his arms under Lu Han’s knees and shoulders, gently scooping him up, minding not to knock Lu Han’s head on the edges.

Shutting the door with his foot, Sehun takes a moment to settle Lu Han stable in his hands. He smiles warmly when Lu Han nuzzles his face on his clothed chest, cheek pressing to the fabric. Sehun kisses his head as he walks towards the front door of the house. Sehun doesn’t know how to ring the door bell, but even before he tries, the door is opened, revealing the only woman Sehun loves in his entire life.

“Hi mom!”

He whispers. Mrs. Oh is a beautiful woman who still has traces of a graceful youth. She has been aging through the years but she is elegant as ever. Her sharp features, she generously inherited to her son, sharpens with a lovely smile for his son but that smile blooms mostly for her son-in-law who is currently sleeping in her son’s arms. She opens the door widely, ushering Sehun inside, guiding him to the guest bed room. Sehun settles his sleeping husband on the bed and moves to remove his shoes when his mother reaches to caress her cute son in law’s soft brown hair. She kisses his forehead and leaves the room with a motherly smile.

Sehun drapes the comforter, covering Lu Han’s slender body, tucking him in. As he his cheek, butterflies visits Sehun’s tummy. He wonders why it hasn’t stopped, after all these years. Everything he does with Lu Han is still fresh and warm like it’s the first time, from holding hands to kissing those rosy lips. Every love making feels like the first night. Sehun thinks he is so whipped but he prays the heavens to let him feel every second he spends with Lu Han like the first moment. In a way, they both are so lucky to cherish these little tingling sensations in their chests, nourishing them to colorful rainbows every day.

He watches Lu Han curling up under the blanket, snuggling to the pillow, and Sehun wishes that he could be the pillow. But he can’t, not now. He places a chaste kiss on sleeping angel’s forehead before silently retreat from the room.

 

 

“Smells good.”

Sehun says, kissing his mother’s cheek. Mrs. Oh pats his arm and motions him to sit.

“What did you two do last night?”

She playfully asks setting the oven to correct temperature. Sehun can feel the smirk in her words.

“Mommmmm”

He moans burying his face in his palms, embarrassed. His mother is still the same person who does say things bluntly only to child. His mother laughs at Sehun, eyes crinkling to moon crescent, just like Sehun does whenever he laughs. She puts the tray into the oven.

“Seriously Sehun, he looks really tired. Do you not treat my son well?”

She asks wiping her hands from a serviette, her eye brows creasing. Sehun peers through the fingers, clearing his throat.  

“He was working last night. Had to run because of an emergency. He returned this morning, hadn’t sleep entire night. And for the record, mom, I am your son and he is supposed to be your son in law”

Sehun grumbles the last words, bit jealous because his mother honestly loves Lu Han, little too much to the point she always gangs up with him to .

“You are my son. He is your ultimate everything. So solve the equation and you will see, Luhannie is my son too.”

Sehun has nothing to argue against that logic. He smiles to himself because he is the luckiest man on this earth, with parents who accepts him for who he is and who opened their arms widely for Lu Han to step into this little family. He stands up and walks to his mother, who is preparing vegetables to cut. He back hugs his mother and kisses her cheek. He thinks he is never old for this.

“Thanks mom. I love you.”

“That’s good you love my wife, but what about me?”

Both mother and son jump at the sudden voice, only to see the father of the family, smiling by the door to kitchen. Sehun screams a childish “Daddy!” before running into him, hugging him like a big Koala bear. Mr. Oh laughs and hugs him back tightly, but to exaggerate a little coughs as if he is chocking.

 “Son, you are suffocating me. Aren’t you too old for hugs?”

Sehun huffs, tightening his hold around his father.

“I am your son, so deal with it.”

Mr. Oh pats his son’s back when Mrs. Oh watches them with eyes full of love for her little family.

Mr. Oh pulls apart, breaking the hug, knowing his son is never the one to break a hug. He ruffles his hair.

“Thanks to Lu Han, you are such a goof ball now. Speaking of him, where is my little boy?”

Father asks amused a little because Sehun is never the one to leave his husband in their monthly family reunion day.

“He fell asleep on the way. Still sleeping in the guest room.”

He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter