Fathers- Part 1

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay I am supposed to be doing my assignment but as always I just can't stop myself from doing this. hehe.

Enjoy lovelies~

word count = 3002

 

 

Sehun loves Haowen a lot.

Haowen is Sehun’s everything, his whole world, his happiness.

Haowne loves his daddy dearly. His Daddy is his hero in his little world.

But sometimes Haowen’s little mind is only set on things his daddy doesn’t appreciate very much.

Like right now.       

Sehun groans as he presses several keys at once as Haowen’s little fingers presses them randomly. Sehun pries his tiny hands off of the laptop. Sehun holds the squirming boy while trying to close the word document he was working on. He saves the document before putting the laptop in sleep mode.

“Appa you pinky promised.”

Haowen whines while stomping childishly. Sehun smiles as he ruffles Haowen’s hair.

“Of course honey, I did. Now go and pack some juice boxes okay? Then we are ready to go.”

He says patting Haowen’s cheek. Haowen bounces on his tiny toes, eyes twinkling.

“Really Appa?”

“Yes baby really really”

Sehun chuckles as Haowen runs away with a loud cheerful Yayyy. It’s football day which means he and his five year old son are going to have fun, juggling a ball around the nearby park.

 

 

 

Lu Han loves Ziyu a lot.

Ziyu is Lu Han’s everything, his whole world, his happiness.

Ziyu loves his Daddy dearly. His Daddy is his hero in his little world.

But sometimes Ziyu’s little mind is only set on things his daddy doesn’t appreciate very much.

Like right now.       

Lu Han groans as Ziyu screams to his ear, jumping on his bed. It is too early for Lu Han to function but Ziyu is just being Ziyu, the hyperactive five year old who loves bothering his daddy for anything and everything.

“Daddy wake up!”

Ziyu screams climbing up on Lu Han’s body, sitting on his stomach and start drumming his little fists on Lu Han’s chest. He giggles as his daddy’s face scrunches up in annoyance and he screams louder to wake him up. Lu Han cracks his eyes open, groaning in frustration. But upon facing child’s bright grin when he sees his daddy looking at him, Lu Han can’t help but pulling Ziyu to his chest, tightly hugging the toddler.

Ziyu screams as he tries to wiggle out of his embrace, giggling.

“Daddy let me go! I can’t breathe.”

Lu Han has sandwiched Ziyu in between his chest and hands, closing his eyes, trying to control his grin from appearing. Ziyu thrashes in his hold shrieking and giggling and Lu Han sighs letting him go. But he immediately regrets because now Ziyu is pulling his hands to wake him up.

“Okay Okay I am coming”

Lu Han sits on bed and rubs his face. It’s still six in the morning and Ziyu jumps around like a sugar overdosed kid, but well when does he not? Ziyu runs out of his bed room screaming something about cupcakes.

Right! cupcakes.

Last night, Ziyu lured Lu Han to make him cupcakes by his large doe eyes and pouting lips. And if there is something in this world Lu Han cannot ignore, that is Ziyu’s kicked puppy looks. For a four year old, he damn well knows how to lure his daddy using his cuteness and every time Lu Han thinks to say no, he ends up saying “yes of course sweetie” along with a kiss to toddler’s forehead.

Because the bright smile that blooms on Ziyu’s lips, afterwards, is priceless and anything in this world is not worth trading for his child’s adorable smile.

 Well he here is now, at six a.m., standing in the kitchen mixing butter and sugar, when he is supposed to sleep like a baby under his comforter. He laments at his misfortune briefly but soon bubbles with happiness as Ziyu claps in glee for every little thing Lu Han does.

 

 

 

It’s a very sunny day and the weather is perfect. The park is already filled with morning birds like Sehun and Haowen but still not very much crowded.  Sehun watches Haowen kicking his ball towards Sehun and giggles as Sehun ‘misses’ it. He grins as he kicks it back to Haowen and the boy catches it with his foot and runs kicking it forward. Sehun watches and follows the child, a smile gracing his features. Haowen is a mini Sehun. From the way he slurps his soggy cornflakes to his passion towards football, everything resembles Sehun and Sehun is the proudest father in the world.

Hearing a kid wailing he turns his head away. A small child is crying her heart out sitting on the ground and her mother is kneeling down, cooing to the little one. The scene brings a smile to Sehun’s lips. It’s too familiar when Haowen was still a little child. Averting his eyes from the mother and the child, Sehun glances forward.

His blood runs cold.

 

 

 

After finishing three cupcakes and strawberry milkshakes, Lu Han clutches Ziyu’s hand as they walks to the car. After fun hours of baking and a frosting play, smudging icing on each other’s faces, and after having a rather fun shower, splashing water around, the father and son, is ready to start the day.

Lu Han and Ziyu are grinned as they loudly sing Foot Ball gang. Ziyu is bouncing on his seat, but strapped by the annoying seat belt. Both father and son swing their head to the rhythm, their black dampened bangs slapping against foreheads. Ziyu giggles as his father follows lyrics with his face doing playful expressions, while driving safely. This duo is very famous for their addict towards football.

One moment Lu Han’s eyes are on Ziyu as he sings “Here the crowd like~” as his child claps smiling and next moment he turns toward the road and freezes.

 

 

Sehun sees Haowen running behind the bouncing ball, directly to the road and his eyes bulges out spoting a car speeding ahead, Haowen directly running to it.

 

Lu Han sees a football bounces to the road and then a child chasing it jumping to the front of his way.

 

Sehun gasps in horror as he runs towards his child to save him, praying all the god’s to save him.

 

Lu Han gasps in horror as he frantically turns the steering wheel to save the little one.

His car turns violently and Ziyu shrieks in fear when car skids towards a tree on the road side. Lu Han literally stands on the break and the car stop just touching the tree trunk.

Lu Han feels his heart beat in his gums as his shaking fingers undo the seat belt, checking of Ziyu. Ziyu sits on his seat, frozen and stares at his daddy with wide eyes and shaking lips. Lu Han kisses his head, rubbing circles on Ziyu’s trembling chest and assures him that everything is fine. Even he knows he shouldn’t leave the shocked child, he asks Ziyu to stay in the car. He sprints off the car and runs to the road, praying the lord above to keep the child safe.

He thinks his heart stops when he sees the toddler on the road.

 

Sehun thinks his heart stops when he sees Haowen on the road.

Hugging the football to his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter