Life is sure beautiful...

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, 

This is the sequel I promised for the chapter -Life it is-

So I would like to remind you this chapter is an mpreg with top!Luhan which means Sehun is the pregnant one here. So if you don't think you can handle the idea of a pregnant Sehun, please I suggest you not to read. (I see Lu Han as a manly man, a hot one. So why can't he top ? We all know despite that poker face, Sehun is a tiny baby who needs coddling and spoonfeeding plus Lu Han's undying love. That is the reality.)

This chapter is dedicated to Oppaismyhusband. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be writing top!Luhan story with pregnant Sehun at all. She is a sweetheart and she is my little sister.

This is the link to her drabble  Happiness  -HunHan (BaekYeol, Kaisoo too) mpreg Top!Luhan, romance, angst, fluff, married life, family-

Anyway here is your sequel.

Enjoy it.

word count 2883

 

 

 

Lu Han hears whispers distantly as he buries his head deeper in the soft pillow. He rolls on to his back and opens his eyes. Feeling a dull headache is waving in his head, Lu Han scrunches his face.

“Oh, you are up”

He sees Yixing, his brother in law’s lovely husband chirps as he moves to sit on the bed. Lu Han nods smiling weakly. He sees Sehun standing at the door nervously, fidgeting, avoiding Lu Han’s eyes.

Yixing smiles and helps Lu Han to sit propping a pillow behind his back. Lu Han fixes his eyes on Sehun. Sehun looks tired.

“Lu Han, I want you to open your mouth”

He waves a torch in front of Lu Han and he does as Yixing says. Yixing checks for tonsillitis and moves to check Lu Han’s breathing placing his stethoscope on Lu Han’s chest and then on his back.

“Your lungs are clear which means you don’t have cold. Do you have a cough?”

Lu Han shakes his head to say no, eyes never leaving Sehun. His heart painfully clenches, reminding why Sehun is so distant from him. What has he done?

“Headache?”

Yixing asks bringing Lu Han’s attention back to him.

“Yeah, it was very bad before but now it’s just there. Okay I guess”

Lu Han says voice bit scratchy. Yixing nods pressing his palm on Lu Han’s forehead.

“You still have a fev-”

“Lu Han I am so sorry !”

Yixing and Lu Han both are taken aback by the sudden outburst of Sehun. Yixing barely moves himself away when Sehun runs to the bed and jumps into Lu Han’s arms.

Yixing grins as he stands up and winks to Lu Han who is astonished to do anything. Yixing leaves the room for the two.

Sehun sniffles to Lu Han’s shirt curling on his lap. Lu Han wraps his arms around Sehun.

“I am so sorry Lu Han.”

Sehun sobs. Lu Han kisses his hair, rocking Sehun back and forth.

“Shhh it’s not your fault Sehun. I am sorry because I was stupid. I should have told you that I was busy. I am so sorry I didn’t. I am so sorry I hurt you.”

Lu Han cradles Sehun’s face in his palms. His heart drops at the sight of Sehun’s tears streaming down like rivers. Sehun’s lips curled to a crescent. Lu Han brushes the tears and kisses his forehead.

“Oh, Sehun, I am so sorry. I am not cheating on you I swear. I love you so much. I will never do something that hurt you.”

He kisses Sehun’s head and Sehun buries his face on Lu Han’s chest. Lu Han thinks Sehun is calmed but within two seconds Sehun breaks into series of loud sobs and then he is bawling saying incoherent things. Lu Han rocks his back and forth drawing circles on his back hugging him tightly. He kisses Sehun’s hair whispering comforting words fills with constant apologies.

After what it seems like hours Sehun chins up his eyes red and glassy, his nose is full of snot. Lu Han smiles and reaches the night stand to grab some tissues. He cleans Sehun’s face and nose. Sehun smiles a little as Lu Han pecks his lips.

“I am sorry Sehun. Am I forgiven?”

He asks. Sehun tilts his head to a side and smiles a mischievous glint passing through his eyes.

“Almost”

He says fingers fiddling with Lu Han’s collar.

“Almost? Hmm. What should I do to make you “entirely” forgive me?”

Lu Han asks snaking his arms around Sehun’s waist. Sehun thinks for a second.

“I don’t know”

He says as he untangles himself from Lu Han. Then he grins wide jumping down from the bed.

“Think of something”

He says before running away giggling.

“Yah !”

Lu Han shouts aloud but smiles to himself about his husband’s antics. He is too cute for his own goodness. He swings his legs down and gets up. He feels better already. So Sehun really does have healing powers. Lu Han thinks to himself.

Lu Han pours a generous amount of vegetables into Sehun’s plate ignoring his pouty lips. Sehun sulks poking carrots from his chopsticks. He doesn’t like vegetables but when it comes to feeding Sehun, Lu Han is a hawk watching every movement of Sehun. If he is to leave a single piece of these mushy greeny stuff, Sehun is sure that Lu Han is going to shove them into his mouth personally.

“You need to eat vegetables too Sehunnah.”

“But I don’t like carrots.”

“You barely eat any vegetables these days.”

“Because baby doesn’t like green stuff”

“Sehunnah, Baby and you both have to be healthy. Now if you finish all the vegetables on the plate, I’ll give you chocolate mint ice cream.”

“Really?”

“Really really.”

Lu Han chuckles as Sehun’s eyes light up like night stars. Soon Sehun starts stuffing vegetables in his mouth at the speed of light.

“Slow down Sehunnah, you are going to choke. You need to chew well before you swallow.

Sehun slows down rolling his eyes. Lu Han stifles a giggle. Sehun is adorable.

Yixing smiles with Junmyeon. They both are glad that problem is solved. If it wasn’t for Sehun’s hormones things might not get worse but who can complain?

 

 

Lu Han sips the coffee and stretches his arms. His neck is stiff. Lu Han ruffles his hair and flips the pages of the document he has opened on the desk. Hours of working in the office still haunts him even after getting back home. Life is hard but he can’t give up. He has a future to protect, for Sehun and for their baby.

“Lu…”

As he hears a soft whisper coming from the door Lu Han chins up, he sees Sehun standing at the door step, caressing his belly. Under the dim light Sehun smiles looking ethereally breathtaking and Lu Han forgets to breathe. He stands from his chair, dreamily looking at his pregnant husband.

“Lu, I am so sorry I am disturbing you but I can’t sleep.”

Lu Han snaps out of his daze, stepping closer to him and wraps his arm around his shoulder. He kisses his temple.

“Don’t say sorry, you are not disturbing. Why can’t you sleep babe? Is he kicking?”

Lu Han asks, his hand reaching to touch Sehun’s belly. Sehun pouts, nodding his head.

“Mmm..”

Lu Han chuckles leading Sehun to their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter