Flaws

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiii

So babies yes an update ! Here Lu Han is a downright cry baby ( In real life he is not, yes I am aware of that haha but yeah, just for the drama~ )

Enjoy fellas :)

Word count : 4260~

 

“Relax Sehun”

Jongin massaged Sehun’s tensed neck muscles as he breathed heavily. Sehun was angry but Jongin knew how to cool him down. Good thing they were best friends for ages or he would have thrown Jongin out of the window.

“I just don’t understand this Jongin. He is just being ridiculous. He knows I don’t cheat yet he picked a fight in front of my crew.”

Sehun growled a little, reminiscing the fight he and Lu Han had a few minutes ago. It was a stupid argument where Lu Han absurdly thought Sehun flirted with a female client when he was just having entirely professional discussion with the said lady. There was no flirting. But Lu Han thought otherwise. Once the lady was out of the office, Lu Han barged in and accused Sehun for cheating on him which was downright insane in Sehun’s opinion. Sehun clenched his fists as he recalled how Lu Han shouted at him. True his office was soundproof but Sehun had no doubt that fuming Lu Han running out of his office, crying, definitely made a scene. He could almost hear his workers whispering when he stepped out of the office. Jongin patted his shoulders.

“I know Sehun. I know how you feel.”

Jongin let go of Sehun’s shoulders and walked to front.

“That is why this time, we get him to learn his lesson the hard way.”

Jongin leaned in and smirked.

“How?”

Sehun’s eyes didn’t hide the glint.

 

 

“XingXing help me!”

Lu Han moped, sprawling on the kitchen counter. Yixing sighed as he dried his hands.

“I told you to not screw up things. Why the hell you get jealous for nothing? For God’s sake Han, we all know how much Sehun loves you. Why would he ever cheat, most importantly with a woman? You should have known that Han. He is your husband for crying out loud!”

Yixing tried not to blow a gasket. He wanted to smack Lu Han’s head but latter was sniffling in such a way that Yixing’s anger dissipated. Lu Han had this way of melting your heart with his innocent big eyes, begging. Yixing felt his heart hurt at the sight. Lu Han’s bottom lip quivered.

“I know. But I couldn’t help it. He was so late for past few days, almost a week now. And she was a super model. And-and-”

“But still you should have known. He is not the one to cheat on you when he went to the hell and back against his parents just to be with you.”

Yixing sighed as Lu Han pouted, his big doe eyes glistening with tears. He rubbed Lu Han’s smaller back to calm him. Lu Han sniffled some more and wiped his eyes.

“What should I do now?”

Yixing smiled as he sat next to Lu Han.

“Let’s get you apologized to Sehun, in a mouthwatering way”

 

 

Lu Han bit his lower lip, his fingers twiddling on his lap as his eyes traveled to the wall clock to the nth time. It’s almost 10 and Sehun’s not home yet. No wonder when he thought about the stunt he pulled in his office. Lu Han didn’t understand what had gotten into him to act in such a stupid, unreasonable and crazy way. True he saw Sehun smiling and discussing something with a lady in front of the meeting room, and then escorting her to the outside. The lady was gorgeous with her elegant manners. But it was nothing to act so impulsive, shouting at Sehun, definitely not to accuse him for cheating. Lu Han couldn’t erase the image of Sehun’s face that pained with hurt. He shook his head trying to get rid of the image. This was not supposed to happen. Lu Han pulled his hair, grumbling under his breath.

He threw a sad glance over the table. Creamy potato salad, roasted chicken for the dinner and butter cream cake for dessert, just the way Sehun liked it, were mightily on the table but now slowly going cold. Lu Han sighed checking his phone. No text message saying that he would be late, no missed calls, nothing. Lu Han could feel his eyes pricking at corners but he stopped because he deserved this. This was his fault.

When it was nearly 10.30, the front door was opened, revealing a tired Sehun. Lu Han sprinted from his chair almost running to his arms, but he stopped feeling the cold aura Sehun was emitting. There were no greetings, no sweet kiss to his cheek, no I miss yous.

“Sehun, you must be hungry. I made din-”

Lu Han started trying to break the ice with his cheery tone but interrupted with Sehun’s dry, stern voice.

“I ate out.”

With that Sehun disappeared to their master bed room without giving a glance at Lu Han whose face fell. He watched Sehun leaving and sighed. Biting his inner cheek Lu Han stopped his eyes watering. Mumbling himself encouraging words Lu Han walked to the kitchen and start clearing the table. He was not hungry.

 

Pulling the covers to his chin, Sehun sighed lying on his side. It was harder than he thought. True he was very angry at Lu Han’s unreasonable behavior but acting cold, watching those chocolate browns was the hardest thing he could ever do. If Lu Han started sniffling, he was sure he was going to give in. But then when would Lu Han learn? He could almost see Jongin asking him that.

Sehun pretended to be sleeping when he heard Lu Han entering the room. He went to the bathroom and soon he slipped under the covers. Sehun knew this was going to be the most impossible part of the mission.

“Sehunnah”

Lu Han, scooting closer to his back, threw his hand over Sehun’s waist, pressing his face on Sehun’s back. Sehun gulped trying not to shudder reminding wise words of his best friend Jongin. “He would try to seduce you, because they know we are defenseless on bed”  Jongin said and Sehun just knew how true the words were. Lu Han wasn’t seducing him really but these innocent acts had the powers of melting Sehun’s cold façade to a puddle of goo.

“Sehunnah I am sorry.”

Lu Han mumbled, draping his leg over Sehun’s hip, snuggling closer, his fingers settling on Sehun’s hand. Sehun let out a frustrated sigh so ready to give up but then something in him reminded about his wounded pride.

Lu Han could feel Sehun tensing under his touch which he did not like one bit. Sehun was never rigid at the soft touches of Lu Han’s finger tips. With a sigh Sehun sat on the bed, shrugging Lu Han off, back facing him.

“I am tired. Would you please let me sleep or should I found another place to sleep peacefully?”

Those words were a stab straight to Lu Han’s heart. It hurt as hell and a lump built in his throat. Lu Han stifled a sob that threatened to leave his mouth. He moved to the other side of the bed and shook his head.

“I am sorry Sehun. Please sleep.”

He managed to say without cracking his voice. Sighing Sehun settled on his side as Lu Han curled in his side, tears leaving his eyes silently.

Sehun wanted nothing more than to pull Lu Han into a hug and kiss him, saying that he had forgiven him for Lu Han’s silly behavior. He had already done that. But again, what if Jongin is right? What if Lu Han never learns his lesson? Thinking that he would solve this in morning, Sehun closed his eyes.

But it was very hard to sleep. They both were not used to sleep, back facing each other. If anything Lu Han had to nestle in Sehun’s arms and without Lu Han’s head resting on his chest, it was impossible to sleep. It was a tiring day for Sehun which made it bit easier to fall sleep after two hours. But Lu Han was not that lucky.

 

In the morning, when Sehun found the bed empty, he thought that Lu Han might be in kitchen, trying to win him back by his fabulous culinary skills but he couldn’t sense any delicious aroma from the kitchen like he usually did. Without pressing he got ready as it was another working day but it was eerily quiet. When Sehun finally stepped to the living room he found out why it was so silent and why he didn’t have any breakfast.

Lu Han was sleeping on the couch. Sehun didn’t remember when Lu Han left the bed but apparently he had. Sehun wondered how did Lu Han managed to fall asleep because he always whined about being difficult to sleep without Sehun next to him. Sehun chuckled bitterly looking at the sleeping figure of his husband. Couch seemed to be lot more comfortable for him.

 

 

Lu Han held his breath, trying his best to pretend to be sleeping. He didn’t have a wink of sleep over the night, sobbing under the blanket he brought, tears falling to the pillow. The couch was not comfortable and it was cold and lonely. But Lu Han didn’t want to disturb Sehun.

He had a tiny hope in his heart that Sehin would carry him to the bed when he found Lu Han on the couch or at least Sehun would kiss his forehead before leaving for work.

But when the door was closed with Sehun’s footsteps fading, Lu Han’s shoulders shook from another string of sobs. He cried aloud, throwing the pillows away.

 

 

 

“He doesn’t love me anymore”

Yixing hugged Lu Han tightly as his friend cried hysterically. It was heart wrenching and Yixing wondered why didn’t Lu Han cried this way in front of Sehun because he was sure as hell that Sehun could never watch Lu Han cry like this. He would have immediately forgiven Lu Han. Yixing rocked Lu Han back and forth, eventually starting to sing a classic song. As expected Lu Han reduced to hiccups and soon he stopped crying. Yixing smiled drying his tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter