Part II : Found~

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So so so so I have 650 readerssss Oh my goodness ! This day has arrived ! *dancing around* and yes generous lovely 47 votes than my send heart flying.

Well you know, I have to tell you guys something. I usually happen to recieve more comments on angsty chappies more than for fluffffff these days haha :D It's okayyyy. 

Anyway here it is as I promised. I think I kinda rush this and yeah it's missing something. Hmm.

Anywayyyyy.

Enjoyyy ! (Oh forgot ! Slighttt Kaisooooo

Word count : 3300~

 

Oh Sehun smiles in triumphant putting the receiver back on place. He finally won the battle. Lu Han doesn’t make the call but Kim Minseok, a vice president informs him that CEO Lu Han is ready to sell Lu-corp to him. Sehun was expecting for a merger but this is better news. He informed Minseok to visit Oh enterprises for discussions with their CEO. He thinks he should celebrate this.

 

 

He silently puts the white roses on his baby’s grave. There was no funeral. No one knows that he lost his precious little angel. He silently held the burial service alone, because now there’s no use of letting anyone know. It will only prove how pathetic and unfortunate the life he has; losing everyone he loves, in front of his eyes. He is useless. His life is worthless.

Lu Han smiles at the sky, gray with filling clouds but a gold touch is evident at the edges.

 

 

 

It’s late and night as celebration got little out of hand, but Sehun is still sober enough to drive back home as he has a high alcohol tolerance. Outside the VIP club EXO, the air is chilly, freezing the bodies to bones but Sehun thinks that is okay. He has a warm day ahead, as his father’s successor, he is working so hard to make him proud and one can say Oh Sehun deserves the full credit for the sky rocketing stocks of his company these days. Maybe after he buys Lu-corp his father will understand that he deserves the crown of the Oh enterprises more than his brother, Junmyeon does.

He puffs out a breath, walking to his brand new, sleek black Audi. But he stops for a second seeing a man walking ahead, by the side of the road. He is wearing nothing but a white shirt and black pants, too thin to face the cold winter winds blasting against his body. His side profile is slightly illuminated by the street lights and Sehun thinks that the man is familiar. Sehun walks away from his car inching closer to the man. The way he walks is strange, Sehun thinks. He is not drunk but sluggish as if he is not paying much attention to his surrounding either. He doesn’t seem to care how vehicles pass him honking, yelling him to “Walk in the damn pavement!!”

When a truck honks loudly which is coming ahead, Sehun thinks that man will snap out of his daze and get into the damn pavement because of its blearing honk, but Sehun’s blood runs cold when he sees man take two steps towards the middle of the road, facing the truck on its way. The truck crashes like a horrendous monster.

 

Sehun pants with his heart pounding in his chest. His shirt sleeve is torn and his elbow is scratched.

“Are you ing crazy? What the hell were you trying to do you bastard?!”

Sehun rolls the body that fell on him to the pavement and sits on the road, trembling as adrenaline wears out from his system.

He screams to the man, who is lying on his side motionless, still alive because Sehun pulled him back just in time. He takes a deep breath and nudges his side.

“Yah! Yah!”

But he doesn’t move. Sehun, furrowing his eye brows, rolls him to his back.

When he sees male’s face, closed eyes and parched lips Sehun gasps, his breath halting in his throat, heart rate rising ten folds.

“L-Lu Han….”

 

 

 

“He is malnourished, blood sugar level is low and hypertensive. Seems like depressed.”

Jongin says in a low whisper to the taller male whose eyes are glued to the unconscious male on the bed. Jongin sees how shaken his friend is. He still doesn’t know what is the relationship between the sick male and Sehun but Jongin thinks he must be someone Sehun cares watching how emotions flicker in his eyes. Oh Sehun doesn’t get emotional for a random person, Jongin knows.

Sehun doesn’t know how to deal with guilt he is drowning. He didn’t know the way pushed Lu Han to end of the loop would cause this, Lu Han ending his life, (or he could call it’s as an attempt since Sehun was there to save him.). He shuddered thinking how sinful he was pushing this innocent life to hell. His exhausted, frail form screaming nothing but brittleness, is a stab straight to Sehun’s heart. For money, he nearly killed a human being. For the crown of his family business, he destroys a life. Sehun feels sick to his stomach when the thought of him no better than a murderer who kills for money, cross his mind.

“We will wait until he wakes up to find out why he is depressed. We can give him therapies Sehun, don’t worry.”

Jongin says as he pats his friend’s hand. Remorse is pouring out of Sehun’s eyes. His crestfallen face doesn’t hide guilt he has. Jongin doesn’t question him, knowing that Sehun will tell him later. They get interrupted by a sudden voice. Kyungsoo, a pediatric nurse in the hospital, Jongin’s solumate, peeps to the room. Jongin had texted earlier that he is attending a patient, an emergency case at room 4120

“Hey Jongin, oh, hi Sehun!”

Jongin smiles at his fiancé, Kyungsoo whose heart shaped lips draw a loving smile at him. Jongin walks out of the room.

“What’s wrong?”

He asks as he noted how miserable Sehun looks.  Jongin sighs.

“I think it’s his friend. Sehun brought him because he attempted suicide.”

Kyungsoo gasps a little, his wide eyes going round. Jongin pats his head. Kyungsoo is adorable whatever he does. Kyungsoo steps into the room with Jongin and walks to Sehun who is still looking at the male on the bed. The moment Kyungsoo’s eyes fall on the male, he gasps again, in pure terror.

“Oh my god! It’s him!”

He whispers, a hand flying to close his mouth.

“Who?”

Jongin asks curious.

Kyungsoo’s eyes well up with tears.

“He came to us running in Monday night, his baby was very sick. He prayed crying but his baby died yesterday morning. He was so broken. Then he took the baby from the hospital, to a small coffin and headed out. We wanted to help but he said he would be fine, that his family was waiting. We never thought- never thought-”

Jongin pulls his lover to his arms, shushing him, bringing him outside of the room.

Sehun knelt beside Lu Han’s bed and clutched his cold, limp hand tightly. He didn’t know that Lu Han’s son was sick. He didn’t know the moment he made the call to SM bank was the same moment this young father fell on his knees for his dead son. He did not know how much Lu Han was suffering.

But still he shouldn’t have done what he did. He should not have fuel the fire that already burning Lu Han. What kind of a human he is? Is he even human?

Sehun, pressing his forehead on the bed, lets out silent cries. He didn’t see a glistening single tear, rolling down along sick male’s cheek.

 

 

 

“We don’t know Mr.Oh. All the necessary documents were neatly settled on my desk, even he had handed me the authority to proceed by a legal document, and his lawyer told me that yesterday evening Mr.Lu informed him about that. The security confirmed us that Mr.Lu came to the office last night and left around 1.30 a.m. His phone is on the office desk. We don’t know what happened to him. There’s no sign of his or baby’s in his house even.”

Kim Minseok says confusion and worry evident on their faces. Zhang Yixing, the vice president of management Lu-corp nods along. Sehun masks his emotions, not knowing whether he should reveal these t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter