Sea Breeze

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my babies~

So I shouldn't be updating because I am on my study leave and my exams start on next Monday, yep. But I have two reasons.

Minnie this is for you. I hope this will cheer you up :) I want you to smile. So this is the best I can do.

and yes Lu Han's Promises makes me to do things I don't want to. That song is beautiful and his voice sends my heart to flutter. and I thought, with the situation that dawns on to me, why not when I have muse running through my ears all the time.

Okay but this is going to be the last update until December.

So enjoy the ball of fluff.

word count ~ 1520

 

 

White foams kiss the gleaming sand. The ocean is so soft and gentle with the evening breeze dancing. Lu Han smiles, his face glowing from the golden shades of the drowning sun. Lu Han’s smile gets wider when a pair of arms snake around his waist, pulling him to the warm chest he knows so much. He leans his head on the shoulder he loves so much.

“You sneaked out, again.”

The deep voice, Lu Han has grown with for years, brushes his ear, a hot breath fanning his neck. Lu Han giggles as he places his hands on his lover’s hands, resting on his stomach. When he rests his chin on Lu Han’s shoulder, Lu Han closes his eyes.

They stays silent, it’s a pure bliss.

When he was so little, Lu Han often wondered where the heaven could be, is it behind the clouds? Or beyond the stars? He didn’t know.

But he now knows. Heaven is here, where he is with the love of his life, Sehun. When Sehun is there, he doesn’t need anything else in his life. Sehun is his everything.

Lu Han opens his eyes as Sehun lets him go only to turn him around with their hands entwining. Sehun caresses the rosy apple of Lu Han’s cheek. He can see hearts in Lu Han’s twinkling doe eyes. He leans in, softly pecking the plump lips, loving the sweetness that seeps from the supple flesh. Lu Han moulds his small frame into Sehun’s arms wrapping around him, lulling his mind in the familiar warmth, tempting the little peck to grow into a deep kiss.

Stars peek shyly behind the feathery clouds. Sehun softly breaks the kiss and smiles as Lu Han’s cheeks shine in a pink hue. He is still amused about his own ability of coloring his lover’s cheeks in beautiful shades of pink every time they lose their selves in the delightful love. Lu Han buries his face on Sehun’s chest, tightening his arms around him.

He just wants to stay like this forever. He wishes he could but he knows he cannot.

Sehun’s palms smoothen on the expanse on his back as he kisses Lu Han’s hair.

“Let’s go back. It’s getting dark and cold.”

He whispers but feels Lu Han shakes his head.

“Let’s just stay like this a little, please.”

His voice muffles to Sehun’s chest but the little wish still reaches him. Sehun stays; his embrace encases Lu Han more.

“Lu… let’s sit here, hmm?”

He maneuvers his lover to the sand, sitting down. Lu Han scoots closer to Sehun’s side and places his head on Sehun’s shoulder. Earning a cute yelp from the smaller, Sehun pulls him to his lap, Sehun’s laughter rambling with the wind. Lu Han nuzzles his head on Sehun’s crook between his shoulder and neck, resting on his color bone. He kisses Lu Han’s crown.

The breeze sings softly with the night soaking into the beach. Sehun knows why Lu Han is this clingy. When tomorrow ends, he will have to go back to his office and Lu Han has to go back teaching little ones A B and C. As much as they would love to stay in their embrace forever, they can’t, because life has its own way of flowing.

Listening to Lu Han’s steady breathing, Sehun wonders if Lu Han is far into dream land already. But when Lu Han whispers I love you, Sehun knows it’s Lu Han’s way of calming his inner self, being silent, listening to Sehun’s heart beat.

“I love you too.”

Sehun says as he places small kisses all over Lu Han’s hair.

Cold is growing wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter