Chapter 22.... Part 02

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo lovelies~

Well here I am, just as I promised !!!

I see you guys are very excited for the second part. Here it is.

Okay this is fluffy and romantci and no angst as I promised to certain someone. Minnie you better read this.

Thank you every one who reads this, even for being silent, I know you guys are out there.

I love you all.

 

Enjoy.

Word count~ 3100

 

 

 

“I can’t marry him.”

Sehun lets silence to sooth the nerve the other man is at. He hears Yi Fan breathing deep beside him but Sehun doesn’t change his mind.

“He is not healed sufficiently for a marriage, to go through the whole ceremony. He is not mentally prepared for this either. I can’t force him and please Lord Yi Fan I don’t want you to order him to marry me.”

He says calmly watching the sun set far away. Sun is gold in color with a beautiful shade of pink. Sehun smiles to himself.

“This marriage is already arranged. He cannot say no”

Yi Fan growls, being blind to Sehun’s words, to the true meaning. Sehun turns to him.

“My lord, this marriage is arranged but still even we break this off, I can assure you that there will be no war between Dronoria and Zeseria if that is what you are worrying about. You have my word. It’s me who says this marriage cannot be happened.”

Sehun says. His voice is stern but soothing. Yi Fan closes his eyes and breathes in. Sehun sits in front of him and watches Yi Fan directly.

“I love your son.”

Yi Fan almost chokes on his own saliva. His narrows his eyes at the Dronorian Prince, unable to hide his confusion.

“That is why I want him to be healthy and happy first before this marriage. And I need him to love me back. If he doesn’t love me back, if he doesn’t like this marriage, it will not happen.”

 Yi Fan clenches his jaw but doesn’t say anything back. Sehun stands up and watches out of the window again to witness the fading sunlight. Starts are blinking their way to the night sky which is still glowing from the hiding sun.

Sehun kneels in front of Yi Fan. The Zesarian lord almost dashes out of his chair.

“My Lord, I request your permission to take Lu Han to my land.”

Yi Fan feels his mouth going dry. But he opts to maintain his calm demeanor.

“Prince Sehun, you cannot take him away if you are not marrying him.”

He says sternly.

“My sole wish is to have him recovered faster. My land has its healing powers than any other place. Lu Han will be as healthy as new.”

Sehun answers. The Dronorian Prince do not have an ill purpose behind this. Yi Fan knows that but he shakes his head.

“No Sehun, you cannot. He doesn’t like this marriage. He will return once he is recovered. It will be an utter humiliation for him since my nobles know about this marriage before handed. Though you will let him go if he doesn’t want the marriage, rumors will have their own way of tainting my son’s life. Being refused by Dronorians is the biggest exile one can have in his life. I will not Lu Han to face that. Never.”

Yi Fan turns to leave. This is absurd. He doesn’t understand what’s going through Dronorian’s head. Sehun stands up and puts his hand on his shoulder. He feels Yi Fan going rigid under his touch.

“I assure you Lord Yi Fan he will not be humiliated. I love your son, and I meant what I say.”

Yi Fan doesn’t turn.

“How do you know that he will not be humiliated?”

He asks. His voice wavers a little; that is purely for the worry any father has for his son. Sehun knows that.

“Because he will not return. Even if he is to, he will return as my husband, not alone but with me by his side. I love him and soon he will love me too.”

Yi Fan leaves the chamber, Sehun’s request yet to be granted.

 

 

 

Dronoria is beautiful.

Every inch of the land if not has buildings, is covered with mosses or grass, huge trees blissfully singing with wind, shrubs and flowers. Everything is bright and beautiful, sweet and colorful. Even their architecture is fascinating, very artistic and mind blowing. Lu Han for once did not expect Dronorians to be this creative, people full of arts and crafts despite the fact that they are fiercest in battle fields. Dronoria is a place full of wonders and surprises and Lu Han thinks a life time will not be enough to learn its secrets.

Lu Han loves Dronoria. It’s different from what he has seen in his country. The geography is different. In Zesaria they have rocky land with a bushes and shrubs, tress here and there, short with tall grass, less amount of flowers except for tiny yellow and purple flowers peeping from here and there. He didn’t expect Dronoria to be this beautiful.

 

After drugging him to be unconscious, Sehun had taken him to the Dronoria without his will, convincing Lord Yi Fan that Lu Han would recover in Dronoria faster, which wasn’t a lie. When he woke up in Dronoria, Lu Han threw a tantrum, yelling at Sehun that he deceived him.

Sehun shrugged and didn’t try to explain which enraged Lu Han exceeding his limits. Throwing a chair at him, Lu Han lunged at Sehun only to rip open a healed wound on his back. He wailed as if he is a baby for the pain that burnt him alive until he fainted from exhaustion and pain.

That day Sehun learnt never to make decisions without asking Lu Han.

 

But soon Dronoria and Sehun capture his heart.

Lu Han is rested well, healing in an amazingly fast pace with nature’s own magic that engulf Dronoria with each day. It’s magical but powerful and Lu Han feels that.

But what made him recover more was that Sehun was there with him every minute he woke up.

 

He fondly looks at the beautiful scenery before his eyes, his hands over the softness of grass, legs stretches out, facing the sun.

The lake shines with silver specks scattered all over the water. The bordering trees rustle with the winds while shrubs bend towards the lake with flowers pouring out of every branch. It is purely a beautiful and sooths his entire being. He closes against the soft breeze that kisses his hair. Sehun brings him to different places around the castle as he understands how much Lu Han loves to enjoy the nature, once Lu Han was capable of walking without causing much pain in his healing back.

He feels Sehun sitting down next to him. Lu Han looks over his shoulder and offers him a smile. Sehun smiles back, his hand on Lu Han’s shoulder.

“Tired?”

He asks, worry coloring the five letters to a word. Lu Han shakes his head but scoots back. He leans on Sehun’s shoulder.

“It’s beautiful”

He whispers softly, awe clear in his voice. Sehun caresses his tousled hair. Lu Han closes his eyes, sighing contented.

If he knew that Sehun was this caring and a lovely man despite him being a fierce warrior who he thought to be a brute but truly a gentleman, if he knew that the cold aura was just a façade, a mask to terrify his opponent in the battlefield, if he knew Sehun’s smug smirk wasn’t meant for any harm, if he knew Sehun was the perfect mate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter