The Prince and The imposter Prince

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiii,

Guys this is not a sequel for the chapter 15 "Hope" I repeat not a squeal for "Hope". I am currently working on the sequel. Mean while I am giving you guys this. It could be bit boring because I wrote this a long long time ago. The language is bit ummm how do I put it? not smooth? Yeah not smooth. It's an out of the blue one, a different story.

I am on my spring break. So I will definietly work and finish the sequel which may go for another two chapters.

Enjoy. 

It's a kind of king-kingdom-planets thing, you know where you have different kingdoms located on different planets? No? Hmm watch Starwars then. Well not that complicated. Okay I should shut up now.

Enjoy lovelies~

word count 3130

 

Shattering the branches of huge trees, tearing the silence of the dark forest, a ferocious looking stylish silver and black space craft kissed the ground. Startled by the sudden breach of the night silence, flying creatures disappeared in to the dark sky deafening fiercely.  Bathing into the thick fog the space ship settled on the wet muddy ground with no more motions. Everything went silent with minutes passing by. The hatch of the shuttle hissed open releasing a steam.

A humanoid figure crawled out of the ship panting with a bleeding wound in his temple. He swallowed hard and gazed around him with eyes of fear. Fluorescence of night insects was illuminating his surrounding but not enough to figure out which way should he take. He was sitting in a completely strange ground and in fact on a completely unknown planet he never dreamed of being.

He stumbled into his shaky legs and decided to go forward whatever it took. He obviously had no choice as h1e was already hearing the far away noises of the sentinel tracking down his trace.

He dashed into the blackness cursing himself under his breaths for his abrupt leave from his home, still unsteadiness was crumpling him.

The stern all black leathered guards found the empty crashed spacecraft. Flashed light told them which way they should take to capture the intruder. He had left too many signs for them including stamped foot step trial. The head of the troop commanded in his hoarse voice to follow the trial. The imposter must not have an escape.

He was frantically darting through the bushy obstacles slightly illuminated by the thin film of moon light filtering through the canopy of rustling leaves of huge trees without knowing where he was heading. He heard them very close and was certain they were in a successful mission. The cold gust gave him chills scorching his bruises. He was breathless and his lungs were screaming for more air burning his entire chest cavity. But he didn’t stop. His whole body was in an unbearable fatigue from strong withdrawals of the impact as well as from the endless running event. His body never was adapted for these kinds of harsh conditions. He didn’t know the way of surviving or escaping. His head throbbed from the pain.

He gasped in horror as he saw that his front had been conquering by the guards. The moving light sources implied him how the ending was planned to be. But he turned to his left and his legs were taking him to an unknown darkness.

He sprawled on the ground knocked by a wave of exhaustion. He gasped for air trying to collect him. But he was too delicate being to face well trained guards of this land. A blinding light spotted him directly with fast moving black figures to seize him.

The youngest crown prince of the Zeus Royal family, Sehun passed out.

 

 

His entire being was shaken violently. The head guard made him to kneel in front of a glamorous lady, the high and mighty queen of the kingdom. His hands were entangled behind his back, ached his shoulders. He felt cold for half soaked clothes from water they splashed on him to gain his consciousness. He was trying to distract himself about being in presence of the royal highness in a large, brightly elucidated oval chamber from focusing on the source of pain on his head. It was now covered by his matted thick black hair.

Head guard was under the impression of being appreciated by his queen. An intruder from Zeus Kingdom was more than a victory to him. His voice echoed explaining vividly about the crashed air craft with their attack and claimed Zeus kingdom had used an infiltrator with a high tech ship to breach inter planetary boarder. His voice was weighing queen’s heart from a rising threat.

The first time of her era, she was witnessing a threat from the nearest yet powerful kingdom. Her kingdom, Westar was indeed powerful but Zeus had an immense image in every rulers mind. Zeus was not declaring wars with any kingdom near them for the fact that they always had their authority over most of them except this magnificent planet of Westar.

But Zeus king had his own problems to concern all over the years until now. Queen was now in a conflict in her mind still reluctant to believe the fact that Zeus kingdom was trying to run over them for not being so obedient. In intra universal conferences she had met the king of Zeus who was indeed an attractive gentleman who showed his respect to her ignoring their cold political policies. She had her pride of being an independent ruler for her kingdom ignoring the proposal of King Zeus to join her under his flag. But he only asked her once and once it was rejected he never asked her again. Since then they ruled their kingdoms peacefully. But Westar which was under the feeling that Zeus is waiting for the right moment was always concerning about the national security.

Now an intruder had appeared on their land with a space craft from Zeus. She carefully examined the intruder but for her surprise he was not in a look of a spy. He was a young handsome person blossoming in his youth sensing a fragile nature, far from being an experienced spy. He looked bewildered and exhausted.

He held his face down as the queen was scrutinizing him with her eyes full of an unknown expression. He knew there’s no way of knowing his true identity by her as he was always grown up differently than his brothers. He preferred himself to be an intruder at the moment. He felt that he should sit as persistent kneeling down had given his body a quite torture.

He slowly turned his head up and looked aside. That was the moment he realized the next heir of the kingdom, a dazzling beauty in his youthful elegance at next to the queen. He looked proud and firm than his mother. Sehun dazed at him with his black eyes for a minute and again let his glance to fix on the floor. His hazel eyes were piercing him with coldness. He didn’t understand the conversation going around him as he was lightheaded. The gleam of the white marbles was paining his eyes.

The head guard finally dragged him away to the dungeons underground as the queen ordered for a further investigation, the most favorite word of head guard’s vocabulary.

The last thing his mind grasped from the massive marbled glistering chamber was his brown orbs.

He was thrown to a cold dark stinging cell. The head guard postponed his investigation till tomorrow suppressing his urge to start it right away as he knew the prisoner had no way of escaping. Strangely he also felt that this one was too weak to be an undercover spy. But he convinced himself that using young charming personals on the job must be one of new tactics of the Zeus defense strategies.

 

 

 

The heir of the Westar kingdom, the Prince Luhan sat on the couch in front of his mother pursing his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter