Heartbeat - Part 2

2JUN Collections

After the incident that happen when he was in an orphanage, Junhyung totally forgot who Dujun is in his life. Yoseob and his family, who happen to be there, on the crime scene, had save Junhyung and adopt him to their family and since then, they have been best friend. Plus, Yoseob was Junhyung cousin. Yoseob and his family was there to pick up Junhyung before the fire took place. Yoseob had tried had to make Junhyung remember about the incident but seems like Junhyung memory refuse it. And Yoseob also know a man name Yoon Doojoon who had stolen his cousin heart. Dujun had done it long ago, before Junhyung forget everything.

 

******

 

“Junhyung-ah, you are sure you don’t remember anything from your childhood?” asked Yoseob one day.

“Nope. I only remember waking up in hospital with you and your parents beside me,” said Junhyung.

“Are you really sure? You don’t remember about the fire that took place in the orphanage you are living?”

“Huh? What fire? What orphanage? I knew both my parents were dead but I’m not remember about living in an orphanage,” admit Junhyung. Yoseob sighed. Junhyung look at Yoseob with full interest.

“What are you talking actually Yoseob-ah? Is that my past that I don’t remember?” asked Junhyung, curious.

“What?”

“The fire, the orphanage? Is that a part of my past that I don’t remember?” asked Junhyung, heart eager to know the whole story.

“Well, I can say yes. It’s a part of your past. And it’s the last piece of memory you had with him,” utter Yoseob.

“Tell me about it,” asked Junhyung. Little that Junhyung know, he was missing the last part of ‘last piece of memory you had with HIM’.

“Alright, alright. I’ll tell you. That day, we were on our way to meet you there. We want to bring you back to our family. Since we are living outside this country, it took us some time to get back here and prepare all the documents for your adoption. Once we were there, we saw many people crowded the orphanage. And also, a fire truck and we can see you was wailing in the arms of one of the rescue member. We thought you were hurt but you keep looking and pointing at the burning house. You said your hyung still inside there. He’s going back there after he rescue you. You said, he went back there because he want to take something that you cherish most,”

“And what was it?” cut Junhyung.

“It’s your Pikachu plushie,” replied Yoseob. Junhyung was speechless.

“I do have Pikachu plushie before?” asked Junhyung, disbelieve.

“Yes, you used to have one, the one that your hyung want to save. And when you open your eyes after days of sleep, the first thing you ask is you Pikachu plushie. When we said we don’t have, you wailed and wailed,”

“And how about my hyung? Did he survive? Or he dead?”

“We don’t know. It’s kind of mystery because the forensics team didn’t found any burnt remained,” shrugged Yoseob.

“And who is my hyung?” blurted Junhyung.

“He’s not your biological hyung. He’s one of you close companion in that orphanage. Both of you were sharing the same room during your stay there,”

“How did you find out about it?” asked Junhyung again. From his face, Yoseob can tell Junhyung is confused. Junhyung mind was full with a lot of questions.

“We went to meet your guardian after the incident, to settle all the adoption process. She tell us about it,”

“Oh..”

“Don’t you want to know what’s the name of your hyung back then?” tested Yoseob.

“Well, I don’t think so. I don’t really remember him so maybe it’s alright if I don’t know his name,” shrugged Junhyung. Yoseob can only sighed. He really hope Dujun can help Junhyung. After some stalking, Yoseob come to know that their new lecturer name Yoon Doojoon is the same person who has gone missing during the fire. And if you guys asked him how did he do that, Yoseob won’t tell.

 

=================================================================================================================

update the second part ^^

should i finish it in third part or?? xD

happy reading.. ^___^

 

10th August 2015, 1630, Monday