I Need You

2JUN Collections

“Hi Junhyung!” greeted Yoseob. Junhyung looks up and he sees Yoseob.

“Hi Yoseob,” replied Junhyung, flatly.

“Why are you still here? You should go home. It’s not good for your health,” said Yoseob. Junhyung only looks at it with blankly.

“I just don’t want to leave him here, alone. He must be lonely,” said Junhyung softly. He stared back at the motionless Dujun.

“He must be upset seeing you like this,” retort Yoseob. He sat beside Junhyung.

“I know but I can’t just leave him alone. I want to be beside him until he wakes up,” said Junhyung firmly.

“But you have to take care of your health too. He’s not the only one who injured in that accident,” sighed Yoseob. Junhyung and Dujun were involved in accident 2 months ago and Dujun had been sleeping since then.

“He saved us Yoseob. He save us,” mutter Junhyung. His hands slowly travels to his baby bump.

“He doesn’t know about this?” asked Yoseob. Junhyung nodded.

“I only find it out when doctor checked on me after the accident. He said I was lucky. Usually anyone in my situation would have miscarriage,” utter Junhyung.

“God want you guys to have this baby. He’s strong,” assured Yoseob.

“What if in order for our baby to live, Dujun has to give up on his life? What should I do Yoseob? I can’t live without both of them. I need them,” Junhyung breakdown. He’s sobbing hard.

“Heyyy~ Don’t say something nonsense like that. Believe me, Dujun and your baby will make it,” said Yoseob.

“I miss him Yoseob. I miss him damn much~” cried Junhyung. Yoseob could only calm his bestfriend while praying Dujun would wake up soon. Truthfully, he miss the dorky leader too. Beast activities had been put into halt because of the accident.

 

 

Months passed and Junhyung now is on his last trimester, he’s on his 8th month of pregnancy to be precise. Since then, he has been shuttled from Dujun parent house to hospital. He never missed to visit Dujun, to talk to Dujun, to introduce their baby to Dujun. Dujun doesn’t need to depend on breathing machine anymore but he still doesn’t want to wake up. Doctor said Dujun is perfectly fine. He’s just doesn’t want to wake up yet.

“Yahh~~ When will you wake up, paboya~. I’m already in my 8th month you know. And doctor said I will be into labor anytime from now,” speaks Junhyung. He holds Dujun hands.

“Yunjae want to hear your voice too. He’s been missing you so much. He wants you to wake up,” blabber Junhyung. Sometimes, his baby would kick his stomach whenever he talks to Dujun.

“See, Yunjae always kicking me whenever I said you name,” pouted Junhyung.

“Yunjae-ah, papa is bad right? He doesn’t want to wake up,” whined Junhyung to his unborn baby. Yunjae kicked his stomach once again.

“Eoh? Are you siding with your papa? You are mad because I said papa is bad, huh?” said Junhyung. And again Yunjae kicked his stomach but softer this time.

“Yunjae-ah, mama miss papa. Tell him I want him to wake up before you born,” whined Junhyung again. Soon after, he felt asleep on Dujun side while holding the older man hands. Little that Junhyung know, Dujun hands flinched.

 

 

The next morning, Junhyung is woken up by the cramp on his stomach. He then was ushered to the labor room. He’s been bearing the pain for almost 8 hours but Yunjae just doesn’t want to come out yet.

“Yoseob, I need Dujun right now,” said Junhyung. Yoseob is the one who accompany him in the labor room that time.

“But he’s not awake yet,” said Yoseob, worried.

“Yunjae want his papa to be here,” whisper Junhyung. He’s definitely tired from all the pain but there’s nothing he can do.

“We have to perform the surgery now. He’s getting tired,” said the doctor.

“Junhyung-ah, you have to do it now,” coaxed Yoseob.

“I need Dujun, Yoseob-ah,” whimper Junhyung. Yoseob was lost. He doesn’t know what to do. He really want Dujun to be here, beside Junhyung.

As Junhyung was slowly losing his consciousness, he was pushed into the operation theater. But a little chaos caught his attention.

“I… need… to… be… with… him…” a voice echoed. Junhyung really know this voice.

“No sir! You cannot be here. This is prohibited area. You are not allowed to be here,” said the nurse.

“No… I have to,” he tried to speak even though his voice was totally hoarse.

“Please let him be here. He’s my husband and the father of my son,” Junhyung spoke. The staff nurse looks at the doctor and finally letting Dujun to be beside Junhyung.

“I’m sorry baby. I’m sorry. I was late,” chanted Dujun. He holds Junhyung hands tightly.

“I forgive you, as of now. Please let me rest for a while,” whispered Junhyung. Soon, the sleepiness get over him due to the anesthetic.

“I love you,” Dujun kissed Junhyung on the lips. The procedure went well and Dujun was beyond happy when the doctor offers him to cut his son umbilical cord. Finally, Yunjae is here. Their bundles of love.

 

 

“Awww~~~ He’s just too cute!!!!” squeak Kikwang.

“Yahhhh hyung! You are waking him up,” nudged Dongwoon.

“I don’t care. Yunjae is really cute! Can I pinched his cheeks Dujun hyung?” grinned Kikwang. Dujun glared at him but Kikwang only laugh.

“You will be an overprotective daddy. I can feel it already,” teased Kikwang. All of them laugh. Dujun could only shook his head.

“Just make one of your own,” hissed Dujun. Kikwang face flushed.

“Yahhh~~” blushed Kikwang. Now, everybody laughs at Kikwang.

“Yunjae is really stubborn, just like Junhyung. He want you to be by Junhyung side, only then he will come out,” said Yoseob. Everybody acknowledge it.

“He’ll be daddy boy,” said Junhyung. He’s cradling his newborn baby boy, named Yoon Yunjae.

“Thanks for giving me him,” said Dujun and kissed Junhyung crown. Junhyung only nodded.

“Promise me don’t leave me alone like that anymore. It’s really hard to live without your dorkiness,” pouted Junhyung. Dujun laughed heartily.

“I can’t promise that but I will always be by your side,” promised Dujun and sealed the promise with a kiss on Junhyung lips.

Kikwang and Dongwoon smiled at the sight. And baby Yunjae too, smiled in his sleep. Finally, his papa and mama are reunited.

 

=================================================================================================================

please enjoy this little piece of idea of mine...

i'm just too stressed with all the numbers so i decide to write something...

happy reading and do leave a comments, okay? ^^

5th October 2015, Monday, 2328