Happy Birthday

2JUN Collections

To wake up every morning with his beloved one by his side is always has been Junhyung dream. He never thought that someday he would be able to experience this moment. He is really thankful because God still have mercy on him, even after he had been such a jerk in the past. And he also thankful to God because he finally can live in peace, no more complicated heart, no more complicated feelings. His husband had help him to sort everything out. And he still remembers when he was definitely lost hope, his shining starlight come and brighten his dark days.

 

*****

Flashback, 3 years ago…

“Junhyung-ah, are you really giving up? Are you sure about this?” asked Yoseob.

“8 years, Yoseob. It has been 8 years since I’m waiting for him. 8 years since I’m hurting alone. This marriage might fail but I have to move on. You knew what happened 3 years ago, right? He definitely rejects me so why not I try?” said Junhyung, try his best to put his sincere smile for his friend.

“I know but don’t you want to try again? Maybe Dujun changes his mind?” said Yoseob carefully.

“I have no more pride left, Seob-ah. I’ve thrown everything since I met him in NYC. He still rejected me so I think there’s no need for me to try again. He doesn’t want me anymore,” smiled Junhyung sadly. Yoseob could only sigh.

“If you say so then I’ll be glad to be your best man. I’ll support you, Jun,” said Yoseob while squeezing Junhyung shoulder, as if giving him strength to live on.

“Thanks Yoseob. I really appreciate it. How’s Hyunseung by the way?” asked Junhyung. Hyunseung is Yoseob lover, soon to be husband.

“He always busy with his dance academy. Sometimes I feel like he loves dance more than me. If ‘dance’ is a ‘person’,” pouted Yoseob. Junhyung laughs at his friend adorableness.

“Don’t worry, ‘dance’ is not a person,” teased Junhyung. Yoseob smiled because he somehow feels relieved because Junhyung can smile and joke like before.

“Yeah yeah whatever. Don’t you curious about your husband to be? I know this is an arrange marriage but you still have right to know who he is,” said Yoseob.

“I choose not to care about it. I want it to be a surprise for myself,” grinned Junhyung.

“Yahhh~ Are you out of your mind? What if he is someone old and wrinkly? Or maybe use cane? Or maybe on a wheelchair? Or maybe he is going to die on the wedding day?” said Yoseob dramatically.

“I don’t see any problems there, friend. If he dies, then I can be the only person who inherit all his wealth,” smirks Junhyung. Yoseob jaw dropped.

“Are you freaking serious, Yong Junhyung?” asked Yoseob, eyes rounded his eyes.

“Nope, just kidding, kiddo. I know mom had chosen the best for me so don’t worry. I’m still young to be a widow,” chuckled Junhyung. Soon after, both of them turn into laugh lunatic without any particular reason.

 

The day has come and Junhyung is beyond nervous. He will get marry soon. He knew his husband is a man, almost the same age as him, a Korean but living oversea because of his job, almost get married but his groom runaway. Junhyung somehow pity this man. He suddenly thinks of Dujun.

“He must be stress when I called of the wedding before. Mianhae Dujun-ah. I hope you will find someone better than me,” talks Junhyung to himself. He looks into the mirror and smiled to himself.

“You can do this, Junhyung! Fighting!” said Junhyung, encourages himself.

“Jun-ah, are you ready?” asked Yoseob who suddenly appeared.

“I am. Let’s go,” said Junhyung but the trouble looks on Yoseob face make him stop on his track.

“Seob-ah. What’s with that face?” asked Junhyung.

“Uhh? Eoh, nothing. Let’s go,” Yoseob smile sweetly. Junhyung shrugged it off and continue with his walking. Yoseob followed closely. He somehow hopes Junhyung will be just fine. Especially after he meet the other groom.

 

Everything was like a dream. The moment he took his hand, the moment they walk through the isle, the moment they exchange their vows, the moment he kissed his crown. Everything seems like a dream. Junhyung had a hard time to believe all of this. He has thousands of questions he wants to ask the latter but the wedding reception that come right after their vows make he stop. He still needs to look happy because it his wedding day and he believes, he had done well because even Yoseob couldn’t senses how troubled and jumbled his mind that day.

 

Both of them are awkward. One is sitting on the edge of the bed, and one is sitting on the sofa near the master bed. No one utter anything. Only the sound of their breathing are heard throughout their honeymoon suite. Both of them were ushered to this suite room after their wedding reception done. Thanks to both of their parents, now they really couldn’t look at each other. Everything feels odd and awkward.

“Aren’t you going to shout at me or something?” asked Dujun, trying to break the ice.

“Uh? Are you talking to me?” asked Junhyung. His question somehow sounds stupid in Dujun ear.

“There’s no one else in this room except you and me. And yes, I’m talking to you Yoon Junhyung,” sighed Dujun. Junhyung blushed a bit when Dujun called him ‘Yoon Junhyung’.

“I should be mad at you but I don’t know. Should I or not?” asked Junhyung. Dujun face-palm himself.

“Yahhh~ Did you become more stupid after I left you 3 years ago?” asked Dujun. Junhyung only blinked his eyes. 3 years ago he had been rejected by the same man but now he married to this man. Crazy, right?

“Who is the stupid one now? Me or you?” asked Junhyung.

“Huh? Meaning?”

“You are the one who rejected me 3 years ago and now I’m married to you? Who is more stupid? Me or you?” asked Junhyung. Dujun was lost for words.

“Are you not happy then?” asked Dujun, slowly.

“Nope. I didn’t say I’m not happy but at the same time, I also don’t have any feeling. I don’t know what to feel. Should I be mad at you? Should I yell at you? Or should I love you just like I always do?” said Junhyung. Dujun frustrated. He walks to wards Junhyung and knee down so that he was at the same level as Junhyung.

“Hey, listen here. You better love me like you always do because I’m so deep in love with you, Junnie,” said Dujun sincerely and kissed Junhyung on his crown. He wants to kiss Junhyung on the lips.

“Are you going to only kiss my crown all the night?” asked Junhyung. Dujun blinked at the questions.

“What do you mean?” asked Dujun, confused.

“I mean, are we going to spend the rest of night like this? Shouldn’t this be our first?” asked Junhyung, shyly.

“Oh? Oh? Ohh~~” Dujun was speechless when the logic sank into his head.

End of flash back…

 

*****

“Done molesting my handsome face?” said Dujun once he had enough of pretending to sleep when his Junhyung is staring intensely at him.

“Yahh!! You woke up already?” asked Junhyung, who clearly shock with Dujun voice.

“Yup baby. I’ve been watching you watching me all the time. What are you thinking, huh?” asked Dujun while caressing Junhyung hair softly, staring lovingly at Junhyung. The latter blushed even though it has been 3 years since they married each other.

“I’m just thinking about us. About what happen 3 years ago,” said Junhyung. Dujun hummed in response.

“Is there anything you want to ask?”

“Actually yes. I’m still curious. Why did you choose me instead of other?” asked Junhyung, looking up to Dujun. Dujun has to stop the urge to kiss Junhyung since he was insanely adorable by looking up like that.

“It’s because my heart chose you. I’m sorry for rejecting you before. My ego was too high and I was ashamed with my doing,” said Dujun sincerely.

“Anii~ We are equal I guess. I left you once and you left me once but in the end we are together. Thank you, Mr. Hubby,” said Junhyung and peck Dujun on his lips. “Happy birthday and Happy anniversary, Hubby,” winked Junhyung before hide himself under the duvet. Dujun laughs at Junhyung antics.

“Baby~~~ I want my present,” said Dujun. Junhyung pop out his head from under the duvet.

“What present? I already give you last night, remember?” protests Junhyung.

“That’s birthday present. Where is my anniversary present?” whined Dujun.

“Am I not enough to be your present?” asked Junhyung, pouted and Dujun finally burst into laughter. He really wants to tease Junhyung but with the latter pouting (yet still adorable) like that, he just gives up.

“Arasso, arasso. I’m just kidding, okay? Come here,” said Dujun and Junhyung launches himself to settle in Dujun embrace.

“Don’t leave me, neh?” requests Junhyung.

“Baby, I will never leave you. I love you and remember that, okay?” said Dujun. junhyung nodded.

“And I love you too, Doo. Thanks for coming back to me,” said Junhyung sincerely.

“Also thanks for accepting me. Happy anniversary, baby,” said Dujun and sealed their lips together.

 

=================================================================================================================

a sequel for Back To You becz today is Dujun birthday !!

happy birthday leader-nim !

saranghae !!

happy reading all ^^

 

4th July 2016, Monday, 2234