Heartbeat - End

2JUN Collections

“Hello students! I’m your new lecturer for Music Theory. Yoon Doojoon imnida,” bows Dujun to his students.

“Dujun,” mutters Junhyung.

“Do you know him?” asked Yoseob. They always sit together.

“I know him! He’s the one that I’m talking about! He’s the man that I’m falling for,” said Junhyung, trying his best to control his voice due to the excitement. Yoseob smiles a little.

“Seems like your heart never forget him,” mutters Yoseob.

“Huh? What did you say Seobie?” asked Junhyung. He’s positive Yoseob was saying something but he couldn’t grasp it.

“Eoh? Nothing! I say seems like everybody will have a heart for him,” hide Yoseob. ‘That was a close call,’ thought Yoseob.

“Well, okay!” shrugged Junhyung. Through out the lessons, Junhyung wasn’t focus at all. Yoseob noticed that and Dujun noticed it too.

“Yong Junhyung! I need to meet you after this so please stay over,” said Dujun once the lesson ends.

“Uh?” blinks Junhyung. Dujun wants to meet him? But why?

“Stay over. I want to meet you,” repeat Dujun. Junhyung nodded.

“Good luck dude!” Yoseob said and pats Junhyung shoulder. Yoseob went out the lecture hall but actually he’s spying outside. He has plan this with Dujun.

After all the students leave the hall, Junhyung walks closer to Dujun.

“Why do you want to meet me sir?” asked Junhyung. He never thought Dujun that he met before is his lecturer!

“Call me Dujun. Dujunie would be better,” smiled Dujun. Something in Junhyung head triggered. Dujunie. That’s sound really familiar.

“Err, Dujunie? Why you want to meet me?” asked Junhyung once again. Dujun sighed.

“You don’t remember me, don’t you?” asked Dujun. Junhyung stare at Dujun for quite a while.

“I do remember you. We’ve met before. At the university park,” explains Junhyung. He himself was confused. There’s something about Dujun that he know but he can’t pin point it yet.

“We’ve meet before that too, Jun-ah,” said Dujun softly. And again, something triggered in Junhyung mind. Jun-ah.

“Stop,” Junhyung suddenly said. He’s clutching his head.

“Why?” asked Dujun. He’s sound quite panic.

“Stop. You are triggering something in me,” pleas Junhyung. He’s crouch down. His head was spinning.

“Jun-ah, are you okay?” asked Dujun. He tried to reach for the latter.

“No! Don’t come near me!” shouted Junhyung. Dujun stop on track. He signal Yoseob to come in.

“Junnieh-ah! Are you okay?” Yoseob rushed to his cousin.

“Bring me home. Please,” Junhyung pleas. He’s crying! And Dujun heart clenches at the sight.

“Okay. We’re going home,” said Yoseob. He help Junhyung to walk. Before goes out, Yoseob mutters ‘Sorry’ to Dujun. Dujun nodded.

“Jun-ah~ Am I’m being harsh on you? When will you remember me?” Dujun questions.

 

 

“Hey, are you okay?” asked Yoseob. Since the incident earlier in Dujun class, Junhyung has been locked himself inside his room.

“Who is he?” asked Junhyung. He looks at Yoseob, really need an answer.

“You don’t remember him at all?” asked Yoseob. He’s close to give up but he knows he can’t.

“I don’t know. I just met him once but something inside my head said I’ve known him for long,” said Junhyung. He’s sound frustrated.

“Try to look for it Junhyung. Try to look for him inside your heart. He has been there a long time ago,” convince Yoseob.

“Long time ago?”

“Yes. Very long time ago. Before the fire incident at the orphanage,” utter Yoseob.

“Fire at the orphanage? The one that you told me before?” said Junhyung. Yoseob nodded.

“Seriously I said. Look for him, inside your heart. You’ll find the answer you are looking for,” said Yoseob before he left Junhyung, battling with his curiosity.

 

 

Dujun was beyond worry about the latter. It has been 3 weeks since he last saw Junhyung. Junhyung didn’t attend his class too. Junhyung excuses himself from any class for medical reason and when he asked Yoseob, that boy refused to answer. Dujun made his mind. If Junhyung doesn’t attend class the next week, he will definitely go and find Junhyung. Until one day, he receive a text message.

 

From : Unknown

Meet me here. YJH

Attachment

 

Dujun went to the given location. And something hit his mind. This is the location of their previous orphanage. The burn orphanage to be exact. But it has turn into a park. Dujun moments of reminisce the past was interrupted by an incoming message.

 

From : Unknown

I know you are here. Remember your favorite place then you will find me there. YJH

 

“Junhyung? He’s here?” utter Dujun. If Junhyung was really here, that’s mean Junhyung already remember everything. But Dujun was unsure. What if he’s not? Nevertheless, Dujun walks towards a big shady tree. Everything was still clear in his mind. That was their hiding place or to be exact, their place to play around.

“Junhyung?” calls Dujun. He looks around but there’s no any glimpse of the latter.

“Pabo!” a voice echoes. Dujun turns around and there he finds Junhyung, sobbing mess.

“Yahh~ Why are you crying?” asked Dujun and approaches the latter.

“You pabo! Why did you go back inside the burning building just because of my Pikachu?” question Junhyung. Dujun was stop in track.

“What did you say?” asked Dujun. His owns lips quivers.

“I said, why did you go back inside the burning building just because of my Pikachu?” Junhyung repeated. Tears are streaming down his cheeks.

“Do you remember?” asked Dujun. Everything is surreal to him now.

“Yes. I remember everything now. You still not answer my question,” sobbed Junhyung.

“I… I… Because… oh God!” Dujun hugs Junhyung. He really hugs Junhyung tight. And Junhyung hugs him back.

“I thought you were dead,” utter Junhyung.

“No, I’m not. Well, almost but I manage to run just right before it explode. I’m kind of thrown away due to the explosion impact,” tell Dujun.

“I miss you,” cried Junhyung. He really miss Dujun.

“I miss you too Jun-ah,” replied Dujun. Both of them enjoying the warmness of their embrace.

“What take you so long to find me?” said Junhyung.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” repated Dujun. He himself was crying. He loves Junhyung. He loves Junhyung since they were in the orphanage.

“It’s okay. At least I’m here with you now,” said Junhyung. He crooks his head to look at Dujun.

“Thank you for remembering me back,” said Dujun, gazing into Junhyung orbs.

“You should thanks Yoseob for that. He asked me to look for you inside my heart,” said Junhyung shyly. Dujun chuckled.

“So I’ve been in your heart for so long, huh?” teased Dujun.

“Well, I guess so,” relied Junhyung and hide his face on Dujun chest. Dujun chuckled.

“You are cute. Just like before. And always,” said Dujun and kiss Junhyung crown.

“Yahh~” mumbled Junhyung. He’s hitting Dujun chest sofly. He can hear Dujun heartbeat. It’s fast but at the same time, calming too. This is the heartbeat he’s been yearning for.

“Jun~”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you,” said Dujun. Junhyung look up and totally lost inside Dujun orbs. Soon after, their lips meet, moving in perfectly sweet and innocent sync.

“I love you too, pabo” said Junhyung between the kiss.

“Okay! Enough you guys!” Yoseob voice makes both of them stop what they are doing that time.

“Seobie? How did you know I’m here?” asked Junhyung.

“Because I know you will be here after you discover who Dujun is in your life, right Dujun?” smirked Yoseob.

“Wait a second? You know Dujunie?” asked Junhyung, wide eyed.

“Yes I do because he’s Hyunseung adopted brother,” explain Yoseob.

“Who’s Hyunseung?” asked Junhyung. He’s literally confused.

“He’s my lover and Dujun brother,” grinned Yoseob. “Seungie! You can come here,” said Yoseob. Soon after, Hyunseung emerge.

“Hi Junhyung,” smiled Hyunseung.

“You are Hyunseung? How come I never know you have lover? Yah, Seobie!” Junhyung glared at Yoseob.

“Because you are so busy with your love towards Dujun. Because I’m a good cousin, I asked for Hyunseung help to find Dujun,” shrugged Yoseob.

“How did you do that? Yoseob told me nobody know what happen to Dujun after that incident,” asked Junhyung.

“He’s working with secret agency. And he’s the great hacker so it’s not a big deal. Plus Dujun is his brother so it makes thing become easier,” grinned Yoseob.

“This does not make sense,” mutter Junhyung.

“But that’s the truth sweety,” said Dujun and back hug Junhyung.

“Since you guys are official now, why don’t we celebrate it?” suggest Hyunseung.

“Good idea Seungie! Let’s do to theme park and ride scary rides and we can see Junhyung frightened face ad we will expect a lot of skinship between them! Awww~~ It must be really sweet~~” cooed Yoseob.

“Yahh~~ Yang Yoseob~~~”

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated !! ^^

so here's the last part of the Heartbeat Trilogy...

and i think i'm screwed this last part.. I'm sorry... OTL

i'm not prove read this one so i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and any weird grammar mistakes..

please leave a comments...

thanks... ^_^

 

26th August 2015, Wednesday, 0115