Pulse - Part 1

2JUN Collections

“Again?!” asked Yoseob to his friend alias teammates.

“It’s not like I asked to be injured,” Dujun rolled his eyes. His knee was hurting and with Yoseob babbling, it is not helping at all.

“Whatever. By the way we have new physician. He will treat you I guess,” said Yoseob.

“Eoh? New doctor? What about the previous doctor?” asked Dujun. He hissed when the cold ice make contact with his knee.

“Dr. Lee contract expired already. His name is Dr. Yong if I’m not mistaken. You better go and meet him now. Your knee starts to swollen,” said Yoseob. Dujun only nodded his head. Dujun knew he shouldn’t play soccer anymore since he already experienced major knee injury during his high school but he cannot let his passion for soccer die just like that. So after become someone in entertainment industry, he still plays soccer during weekend, with his celebrity friends.

“You know what, somehow I think we are soccer team instead of people from showbiz,” chuckled Dujun.

“That’s because our company care about us, their artist because we are the one who make money,” grinned Yoseob and Dujun laughed.

“You are so funny, duh,” said Dujun.

“Kikwang-ah, let’s go home! Dujunie is hurting again!” shouted Yoseob to their member, Lee Kikwang.

“Hyung? Injured again? You know we have to perform tomorrow, right?” asked Kikwang with worried face.

“I know and that’s why I want to go home now. Or else Hyunseungie will be mad at me,” said Dujun.

“Right now I miss my Seungie. Dujun-ah, when will you get yourself a partner? Both of us already have partner and soon we will move out,” asked Yoseob.

“I’m still have no interest in relationship dude. Maybe I need to see a doctor?” joked Dujun.

“You should hyung because you always get yourself in trouble with injury,” added Kikwang. Dujun face palm.

“Kids, I’m just kidding okay,” Dujun rolled his eyes.

“Boys, let’s go home. And you Dujun, I’ll drop you at Cube Medical Center (CMC). Get your knee a check-up,” said their manager.

“But hyung, is it still open? It almost midnight,” said Dujun.

“Yahh! That medical center has doctors who on-call. Get ready and don’t ask stupid questions,” replied the manager, rolling his eyes. The trio get their stuff and board the van.

 

*****

“Welcome to CMC!” greeted Dr. Kim, one of the resident in CMC.

“Thank you Dr. Kim. I’m Yong Junhyung, nice to meet you,” bowed Junhyung humbly.

“Neh, neh, welcome Dr. Yong. I hope you will have a great time here,” smiled Dr. Kim.

“I hope so. By the way which department should I reside at?” asked Junhyung. He still doesn’t get any notice about which department he will work with.

“I think you had been assigned to special department. A department where you will see a lot of celebrities?” chuckled Dr. Kim. Junhyung only looked at Dr. Kim with confusion written all over his face.

“You must be Dr. Yong, am I right?” a man greeted them.

“Neh. I’m Yong Junhyung,” bowed Junhyung.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Prof. Hong. You will be working under me,” said Dr. Hong.

“You mean under the special department?” asked Junhyung carefully. Dr. Hong only chuckled.

“Yes. You can call that special department and I believe Dr. Kim must be feeding you with such information, am I right Dr. Kim?” teased Dr. Hong. Dr. Kim only smiled sheepishly.

“I’ll excuse myself. See you later Dr. Yong, Prof. Hong,” Dr. Kim bowed and leave both of them.

“Come and follow me,” said Dr. Hong and Junhyung obediently obey.

“This special department, is it a new department?” asked Junhyung.

“No. It was the first department that exist in CMC. We named it VIP department but all the doctors here tend to call is as special department because our department are responsible for Cube artist health care,” explained Dr. Hong.

“Cube artist? You mean Cube is one of the entertainment company?” asked Junhyung again.

“Yes, you are right. Cube Ent. just founded CMC. That’s why we need a lot of new doctors and you are lucky to be chosen as one. Plus, you are the only one who will be assigned to take care of this one group under Cube,” said Dr. Hong.

“You mean I have to monitor all of them?” asked Junhyung again.

“Yup. They call themselves as Beast. They are the founder of Cube boy group. They are 5 persons in total and 3 of them are soccer maniac,”

“Which explains why I need to be their doctor,” added Junhyung.

“Exactly. You are an orthopedic specialist and your post is really perfect for those 3 idiots who would die for soccer,” chuckled Dr. Hong.

“And who are those 3 idiots?” asked Junhyung, curios.

“They are Yoseob, Kikwang and the most idiot between the 3 is Dujun,” replied Dr. Hong. Junhyung was stunned for a moment.

“You mean Yoon Dujun?” asked Junhyung carefully.

“Yes, that Yoon Dujun. The nation boyfriend,”

 

*****

“Dujun-ah, wake up. We are here already,” said Yoseob, trying to wake up the sleepy head Dujun.

“I’m sleepy,” whined Dujun.

“Wake up now or I’ll ask the nurses to bring you to doctor,” threatened Mr. Manager.

“Haishh~ Arasso hyung,” replied Dujun. He tried his best to open his eyes but seems like his eyes wouldn’t open as much as he wants it to.

“I’ll go with you. You look so bad,” commented Yoseob when he saw how bad Dujun was limping. Dujun just nodded his head.

“I’ll go with Kikwang to pick Dongwoon from his university then we’ll come back here,” informed Mr. Manager and he drove away.

“Excuse me. Is there any doctor on duty today? My friend there is injured,” asked Yoseob to the nurse at the reception counter.

“Dr. Yong is on duty. You can just walk in. There is nobody at the moment,” replied the nurse with smile. After thanking the nurse, Yoseob dragged the half asleep Dujun to meet the said doctor.

 

Knock! Knock!

“Come in!”

“Hello Dr. Yong,” greeted Yoseob politely. Dujun on the other hand just bow a bit. Junhyung already chuckled seeing Dujun in that state. Still not change.

“Neh. Hello. You must be Yoseob-ssi, am I right?” asked Junhyung. Yoseob nodded his head.

“Yes I am but how did you know?”

“I will be in charge for your health care, including that idiot,” said Junhyung.

“Who call me idiot, huh?” said Dujun with his half asleep mind.

“Me,” replied Junhyung casually. Yoseob couldn’t gasp anything just look at the two.

“Yoseob-ssi, could you help me lay this man here?”

“Eoh? Yes, okay, no problem,” replied Yoseob. Both of them manage to lay Dujun down on the bed.

“Is he drunk?” asked Junhyung when Dujun is mumbling something.

“No. We just played soccer earlier but I think he hasn’t sleep for 3 days already,” said Yoseob.

“3 days? Seriously? Insomnia?”

“Nope. He’s filming drama right now. Tomorrow we have to perform. We come here to see how bad his knee,” added Yoseob.

“I see,” nodded Junhyung. Poor him.

After some routine check-up, Junhyung concludes that Dujun is able to dance tomorrow but he need to rest completely on the next day.

“His knee is fine. But he need to rest completely the next day. I hope he will not have any filming that day,” said Junhyung while writing something in Dujun file.

“Do you know him?” blurted Yoseob. Junhyung looks at Yoseob.

“Excuse me?”

“Do you know Dujun personally? Because only his close friends and family would call him like that,” said Yoseob.

“Well, I think so?” shrugged Junhyung. “Are you doing to wait for him?” added Junhyung.

“Neh. We will wait for manager hyung to come and pick us,” said Yoseob.

“Okay. Let’s have a chat then. That idiot will wake up when he wants,” said Junhyung.

 

Dujun stirred in his sleep when he feels so much comfortable. He still remembered he was in van then manager hyung drop Yoseob and him at CMC. He then looks at his watch and got surprised when it showed 2 am already.

“Yoseobie!” shouted Dujun.

“Yahh~ We are in hospital. You should slow down your voice,” said Yoseob.

“Where are you going? Why I’m here?” asked Dujun.

“Chill dude. I just went to the toilet. You are in hospital because you fall asleep when the doctor was checking you,” explained Yoseob. Dujun nodded his head.

“But why we are still here? Aren’t we supposed to be in our dorm already?” asked Dujun.

“Yes, we are but manager hyung got stuck in traffic jammed and Dr. Yong let you sleep some more. By the way, he said your knee is fine and you can dance tomorrow but you need to rest on the next day,” said Yoseob.

“I have filming on that day,” sighed Dujun.

“Then you should consult with Dr. Yong by yourself,” shrugged Yoseob.

“Where is he?” asked Dujun, looking around.

“I’m here,” uttered Juhyung.

“You?!!!” Dujun was shocked when he saw Junhyung.

“Yes, it’s me, Yoon Doojoon-ssi,” smirked Junhyung.

“But… but… How?” stuttered Dujun. Yoseob found the situation funny and chuckled softly.

“I come back,” said Junhyung calmly. Dujun only blinked his eyes.

“I thought you…” before Dujun could finish his sentence, a thud was heard.

“Dujun-ah!!”

“Yah, YoonDoo!!!”

=================================================================================================================

i wil continue with part 2 later.

happy reading even tho its weird kkk~

 

10th July 2016, Sunday, 0128