You

2JUN Collections

“Hey”

“Hmmm..”

“Why did you want to marry me?” asked Junhyung.

“No answer. But one thing for sure, you are the one,” replied Dujun.

“Well, okay,” shrugged Junhyung.

 

*****

“Woohoottt~~~ Our new couple already awake~~” chirped Yoseob, Dujun younger brother.

“Shut up, will you?” glared Dujun but Yoseob only grinned. All of Yoon residence are surprised with Dujun sudden announcement of getting married with Yong Junhyung but they still accept Junhyung, nevertheless.

“Hyung, do Dujun hyung go rough on you last night?” whispered Kikwang, Dujun’s brother-in-law because Kikwang is married to Dujun youngest brother, Dongwoon. Junhyung face blushed at instant and Dujun noticed it.

“Yahhh~ Kikwang-ah!”

“Babe, run!” shouted Dongwoon. Junhyung on the other hand, was still rooted on his spot while Dujun is busy chasing Kikwang.

“Junhyung-ah, come and sit here. Don’t mind them. They are always like that,” said Mrs. Yoon.

“Uh? Nae, omonim,” stuttered Junhyung. Mrs. Yoon smiled. She knew, Dujun is right. She can feel Junhyung will bring happiness to his son.

“Omma~~ Why Junnie is sitting beside you? I want to sit beside him~~” whined Dujun. Junhyung clearly surprised with his husband aegyo.

“Yahh, he’s my son-in-law so he need to sit and eat with me,” reply Mrs. Yoon.

“I don’t care~~” Dujun singsong-ed. He went to Junhyung and sit beside him, on the empty spot.

“Hyung! That’s my place!” protested Kikwang.

“Not anymore. Just go and sit beside Dongni,” grinned Dujun. Mrs. Yoon could only shook his head. His son are just too childish.

“Can we eat? I’m hungry,” pouted Yoseob. Everybody burst into laughter. The breakfast that day was full with laughter and endless teasing for the newlywed, Dujun and Junhyung.

 

“Your family are fun,” utter Junhyung. They are on their way to their house. Junhyung doesn’t know anything about it until his mother-in-law asked him about it.

“We always like this. I hope you will adapt well,” smiled Dujun sheepishly.

“I will try,” smiled Junhyung. “By the way, why you didn’t tell me about the house?” asked Junhyung, pouted a little. That sight make Dujun heart doing triple summersault. His Junhyung is cute, without trying.

“It supposed to be a secret. I didn’t plan to tell anybody about it but I think omma found the documents when I left it in my work room,” explained Dujun.

“Okay. Isn’t it too far from city? You have been driving for almost 1 hour already,” said Junhyung.

“It’s not that far. I’m just stalling to have some time with you,” admitted Dujun. Junhyung can’t help but to blush at Dujun statement.

“Okay,” muttered Junhyung. Dujun chuckled at Junhyung antics.

“You are really cute, you know,” said Dujun and pinched Junhyung cheek.

“Yahhh~~~” pouted Junhyung. He crossed his hands.

“See, you are definitely a cute person by nature,” teased Dujun again. Junhyung face is already beet red with Dujun statement.

“Yahhhh~ Stop it, will you?” Junhyung pouted even more. Dujun chuckled.

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop for a moment,” said Dujun. When the car stopped because of the red light, Dujun took the chance to peck Junhyung on the cheek.

“I love you, Junnie,” whispered Dujun before resuming his driving. Junhyung was blushing hard and Dujun chuckled at the sight.

 

*****

 

“Junnie, are you done?” asked Dujun from their walk-in closet. They have moved to their new house exactly on their third day of marriage.

“I’m done but do you think this is okay with me?” asked Junhyung. He peeked into the walk-in closet. Dujun smiled at Junhyung antics.

“Heyy~ You don’t have to be shy though. I’m your husband anyway,” winked Dujun playfully. Junhyung, on the other hand, glared playfully but his cheeks already red.

“Come here,” asked Dujun. Junhyung obediently followed.

“You look good in everything you wear so don’t worry okay?” Dujun peck Junhyung on the forehead. Junhyung smiled.

“Gomawo~” said Junhyung shyly. He peck Dujun on the cheeks and it make Dujun grinning like crazy.

“Should we go?” asked Dujun. Junhyung nodded. He grabbed Dujun hands and intertwined their fingers.

The event that night is a party for the newlyweds organized by Dujun’s company. Junhyung tries his best to entertain all the guess. He knew, being a wife for Dujun means he has to be able to present others that he is definitely worth being the soulmate of the said man. Dujun, on the other hand, was amused seeing how his wife working hard to coop with the new status and blend with new people he just met. By that time, Dujun was sure that Junhyung is definitely the one for him.

“Junnie baby,” called Dujun. Some of the guess cooed at the nickname Dujun used and some are smiling. Junhyung was flushed red.

“Yahh~” whined Junhyung while pinched Dujun arms.

“Ouch ouch! That stings,” pouted Dujun but Junhyung just ignored his childish husband.

“That’s for calling me baby in front of them,” pouted Junhyung. Dujun grinned.

“Why? You are really my baby so yeah, they should know that you are indeed my baby,” winked Dujun playfully. Junhyung has to surpress the urge to kick his husband on that time.

“Stop talking or I will really kick you,” glared Junhyung.

“Oh my~~ Uri Junnie is so scary~~” teased Dujun. Junhyung finally gave up. Bickering with his husband always end up with him surrender first.

“Why did you call me by the way? I’m having fun talking with them,” pouted Junhyung.

“It’s because I miss you,” Dujun peck Junhyung on the cheeks. Some of the female guess fangirling over the couple.

“Yahh~ Everybody is watching,” said Junhyung shyly.

“I don’t even care,” replied Dujun and this time, he peck Junhyung nose. Junhyung already melt with that simple kiss and he smiled oh so widely.

“Why I’m ever married to a childish man like you?” asked Junhung, eyes boring into Dujun’s.

“Because you are destined to be with me,” smiled Dujun. Both of them lost in their own little world with just staring into each other eyes.

“Hey lovebirds! Please have mercy on our eyes. You guys are just too sweet for the God sake,” one of the elders commented. The other chuckled at Dujun and Junhyung flushed face. The party continue with the newlywed couple being sweet all the time.

 

=================================================================================================================

hey guys!! what's up??

sorry for being missing for a long time..

i'm planing to update this story when i finished my last paper but something happend and i have to postponed it..

i'm so sorry~~

anyway, i hope you guys enjoy reading this piece idea of mine...

personally, i think this one is weird because it doesnt go well with the title.

Well, i'm really at giving title to my story OTL OTL

enjoy! ^^

 

Saturday, 16th January 2016, 0037