Dream

2JUN Collections

Junhyung just finished his class. He’s a university student and he is currently in his final year. As if it is a routine, Junhyung would check his smartphone right after the lecture finished. And this time, he smiles so wide until his best friend, Yoseob, looks at him weirdly.

“Yahh~ Why are you smiling so wide like that?” asks Yoseob, curiously.

“This guy is such a pabo,” smiles Junhyung.

“Who?”

“Dujun,” Junhyung simply replied.

“Dujun? Who is that Dujun man?” asks Yoseob again.

“A friend of mine?”

“Okay, now that sounds fishy,” tsk-ed Yoseob.

“You don’t have to worry. He is a good man. I knew him,” smiles Junhyung again but Yoseob notice something in Junhyung smile. And it is happiness.

“I’m glad if you are happy then. Gotta go know. Kiki (Kikwang) must be waiting for me at the café. Would you go somewhere after this?”

“Errr… Sorry. I have something else to so. Sorry Yoseob,” smiles Junhyung apologetically.

“It’s okay. Have a nice date!” Yoseb teased before skipping exiting the lecture hall. Meanwhile Junhyung already red as tomato.

*****

Yoon Doojoon is a 27 years old man. Running his own business, even though it is not a big business but the revenues he gets are more than enough to support him. He is still single but not available. And his presence at the university parking lot (while leaning on his sport car of course) does attract a lot of attention from the students and some of the staffs. Later, his face blooms with smile when his target (or should I say his other half?) is coming towards him.

“Hey Junnie,” says Dujun.

“Hi to you too!” Junhyung smiles.

“Sorry to bother you but can we go now?”

“Ani~ You are not bothering me. You are the one who should be in your office. Not here fetching me for an unplanned date,” reply Junhyung shyly.

“Come on, let’s have fun” said Dujun and he drove them away.

 

“Yahhh~ Why did we come here?” Junhyung looks at Dujun, confused with Dujun choice of places.

“Because I want us to have fun,” grinned Dujun.

“But seriously? Water park? I don’t even bring any spare clothes,” pouted Junhyung, which in Dujun eyes looks so adorable and cute.

“Come here for a sec,” asked Dujun. Junhyung follows Dujun to the trunk of the car.

“Tada~~~” Dujun open the trunk and show Junhyung a few pieces of clothes.

“These are all mine but you can have if you want. Ani, you can change to this after we played. And don’t even bother to return it back to me,” smiled Dujun proudly. Junhyung could only shook his head but he actually feels touched with Dujun extraordinary common sense (in Junhyung point of view, lol).

“So shall we?”

“Let’s go!” smiled Junhyung so bright that it could make Dujun goes blind. They walk together, side by side and very closed to each other. Until one moment, Dujun grabs Junhyung hands, intertwined them with his. Junhyung shoot Dujun a questioning look but Dujun just smiled. Somehow, Junhyung cheeks manage to turn rose pink.

“Let go of my hand. We need to change!” giggles Junhyung when Dujun seems to be reluctant to let go of Junhyung hands.

“But I will miss you,” pouted Dujun and Junhyung laughs at his antics.

“Yahhh~ We are changing in the same side. And you don’t have to worry, I won’t run away,” winked Junhyung. Finally, Dujun agreed and both of them change into their swimming suit, in a separated room of course.

“So let’s have fun!” shouted Dujun, not to loud.

“Yahh~ Why are you behaving like a child?” giggles Junhyung.

“Because whenever I’m with you, I feel like I’m back to my childhood,”

“Arasso. So, let’s go?” Junhyung offers his hand, which Dujun gladly took it.

“Let’s go!” and they have fun playing in the water until both of them almost knocked out. Well, Dujun still fit but Junhyung looks like he will collapse anytime thus Dujun called it a day, they changed into the fresh clothes and drove home.

In the car, never once Dujun let go of Junhyung hands.

“Do you like to hold my hand that much, hm?” asked Junhyung while looking at Dujun. Dujun take Junhyung hand to his mouth and kiss it.

“I don’t like it but I love it,” replied Dujun cheesy-ly. But strangely, Junhyung blushes at that comment.

“I miss you, seriously. That’s why I want to take you out which is a success I guess,” chuckled Dujun.

“I miss you too pabo but still you don’t have to come this far only for me,” reply Junhyung.

“Japan and Korea is not that far, dear. Plus, I’ll stay longer this time. Maybe until weekend. So are you free for another date?” grinned Dujun. Junhyung chuckled.

“Anything for you, boo,” and Junhyung returns the favor by pecking Dujun cheeks. Which manage to make Dujun dancing while driving and sitting.

=================================================================================================================

hi guys!

so i hope you guys enjoy this update...

actually the title of this one shot doesn't related to the dream anyway. okay, truthfully, i had dream last few nights and there is one man (my classmate) appear in my dream. he did pick me up from my college and he did sneakily hold my hands. hahaha.. when i asked him why, he said he just missed me and guess what, i did blush in that dream !!! hahaha i know this is like puppy love but somehow i develop a crush on him.. so, because i dont want to forget that dream, i rewrite it as a oneshot.. anyway, please pray that i wont lost my passion in writing.. huhu

till we meet again!

i hope this piece idea of mine will make you smile. ^^

Fighting in whatever you do! And Plz Don't Be Sad !!! ^_^

and congratulations HI5HLI5HT for 2ndWin today !!

Wednesday, 29th March 2017, 2103