Scars 2.0

2JUN Collections

“Hyung, how’s your relationship with Hara? It has been a while since both of you have a date, right?” asks Kikwang when they are resting after their dance practice.

“We both are busy. I barely have time to sleep and she was too,” shrugs Junhyung but he was looking at Dujun by the corner of his eyes.

“Dujun-ah! When will you get yourself a partner?” Yoseob chirps in, teasing the leader. And it does make Dujun choked his water.

“Yahhh~ Do you want me to die?” says Dujun angrily but Yoseob just laugh.

“Chill dude. So?”

“So what?” Dujun rolls his eyes.

“When will you get yourself a partner?” grins Yoseob innocently. To be truth, Yoseob knew Dujun had a crush on Junhyung and he was definitely shocked when the picture of Junhyung and Hara had a date together spread by Dispatch.

“My partner is someone else partner at the moment,” blurts Dujun and Junhyung almost choked his own drink this time.

“Omo~ Did you get rejected, hyung?” asks Dongwoon, dramatically of course.

“Kind of but it’s okay, I’m not mad. In fact, I am happy,” smiles Dujun but Junhyung can sense there is sadness behind that cheerful smile. And he is the main cause of the leader sadness.

“Whoaaa~ You are so gentleman hyung! I adore you,” beams Dongwoon and Dujun just chuckles at the youngest antics.

“Woonie-ah, you still have a lots to learn. Being gentleman sometimes mean you need to hide your pain to yourself,” utters Dujun.

“Eoh?”

“Okay guys! Back to practice!” shouts the choreographer and Dongwoon question was left hanging without any answer. Throughout the practice, Junhyung mind keep wondering somewhere else and he definitely got a good scolding from the dance teacher since he keeps messing up his dance step.

 

Breaking News

“Go Hara from Kara confirms she had broken up with Beast Yong Junhyung.”

“CUBE Ent. release official statement regarding the break up rumors between Beast Yong Junhyung and Go Hara Kara.”

“Beast Yong Junhyung and Kara Go Hara are officially breaking up.”

 

Junhyung sighs when he sees the headlines. He somehow feels free from any burden. 2 years were enough for him to suffer. He was finally freed from one-sided love. Truthfully, he doesn’t love Hara at all. He just being affectionate because he thinks Hara as his younger sister but the latter take it wrong. One thing leads to another and he finally end up being in a relationship with her. He definitely cannot love her because he already has Dujun in his heart. Junhyung need some more time for the thing to calm down before he come clean with Dujun. He needs to win his love back. While was being deep in thought, Junhyung phone vibrated. A message from Dujun.

 

YoonDu : Meet me at the concert venue. We have something to discuss.

 

Junhyung sighs. He then makes his move to meet the leader. And he is kind of can picture what the conversation is all about.

 

Scar III

“Hey”

“Hey”

“Why?” asks Junhyung. They were sitting side by side, on the audience sitting. The concert venue is busy with all the stuff doing the construction of the stage set and whatsoever.

“Are you really going to play around like this? Playing with people heart? With their feelings?” accuse Dujun.

“Eoh? What are you talking about?” ask Junhyung. He definitely confused with the sudden accusation from Dujun.

“Why you break up with her? I’m letting you go not to see you left her. Don’t you love her?” ask Dujun. Junhyung sighs. This moment come faster than Junhyung thought.

“I don’t love her. I love someone else,” confess Junhyung.

“Then, why did you get involved with her in the first place?” retorts Dujun.

“I had to. She misunderstood my affection as love. I’ve been trying to tell her since past 2 years but she kept buying time for us to have a longer relationship,” sighs Junhyung.

“I’m ashamed of you,” utters Dujun.

“Huh? Why? I’m not doing anything bad? Why everybody keeps pointing fingers to me?” Junhyung rise his voice, anger building up when he feels he has been treated unfairly.

“Because you are a man, and man should take responsibilities on what damaged he had done,” retorts Dujun, voice also rising few octaves. Lucky that the staffs decide to ignore what had happened between them, which is their fight right now.

“Then will you take responsibilities on me?” says Junhyung.

“What?”

“You should take responsibilities on me too. Since you are the one who make me like this,” says Junhyung lowly.

“What the hell are you talking about, Yong Junhyung?” asks Dujun, sounds so pissed off.

“You sounds really pissed off,” mocks Junhyung and it make Dujun clench his fists tightly.

“Don’t make me angry,” hissed Dujun.

“Aha~ So funny. I don’t know that I can make you pissed off. Don’t you love me? You even confessed to me 4 years ago,” smirks Junhyung.

“Yong. Jun. Hyung.” And Junhyung keep smirking.

“I was thinking of confessing to you,” Junhyung sighs. “But seems like you are not even sane, I think I should leave. Maybe I shouldn’t confess to you at all,” and Junhyung walks away, leaving Dujun stunts on his place. Dujun keeps his eyes on Junhyung when the latter leave and something caught his eyes. The crews seem to have a hard time fixing the position of the cable that will hold the spotlights for their concert next week and suddenly the cable snaps and it snap towards Junhyung direction.

“Yong Junhyung!” shouts Dujun with all his might before he sprints toward the latter. The other crew members keep calling Junhyung name but he doesn’t even care. His tears are pouring down and he couldn’t think of anything else. His fight with Dujun just now make he feels sad and numb from surrounding.

Junhyung was startled when Dujun hold his hand forcefully. For a moment, he saw the horror on Dujun face before something caught his sight. A cable was swing at a full speed towards Dujun. Junhyung was shocked and his body frozen on the spot. When Dujun suddenly fell down on him, only then he realized that Dujun had been hit with the said cable.

“Yahhh~~~ Wake up!” says Junhyung in panic. Both of them fall on the ground due to the impact.

“Dujunieeeee~~ Don’t scare me~~” whine Junhyung when Dujun was immobile. Dujun was on top of Junhyung.

“Yahh Yoon Doojoon~~ Ireona~~” Junhyung shakes Dujun body. Dujun eyes flicker opens but he looks like he would lose his conscious at any time.

“Pabo~” utters Dujun before he finally blacken out.

“Yahhh~~~ Ireona!!!” Junhyung lift Dujun face and he was beyond shock with what he saw.

“Help me! He’s bleeding!!!” shouts Junhyung in horror when his hands are definitely covered with blood. Dujun blood. And that was the third scar from Junhyung on Dujun. The first and last physical scar.

=================================================================================================================

it turns out long...

seems like i need to write another chapter for Scar. who's agree???

anyway, happy reading ^^

do leave a comments even though it just an emoticons >_@

2nd September 2016, Friday, 0013