His Wife 4.0 - Final

2JUN Collections

“Daddy~~~ Wakey wakey~~” a little innocently sat on his father chest and poked the said man cheeks.

“Daddy~~~~” the little boy whining managed to finally woke Dujun up.

“What is it sweety?” asked Dujun, still sleepy.

“Mommy tell me to wake you up,” grinned Hyungjoon.

“But it still early in the morning,” whined Dujun back and his son just rolled his eyes.

“Daddy~~~~ Mommy is going to be mad if you aren’t wake up by 9, which is only 15 minutes more,” grinned Hyungjoon again.

“Aigoooo~ You are also love to threaten people, just like your mommy,” chuckled Dujun and pinched Hyungjoon chubby cheeks.

“Daddy~ I’m not a small boy! I already 4 and in fact, I’m going to have little sister or maybe little brother soon,” pouted the boy and Dujun couldn’t help himself to adore Hyungjoon adorableness.

“You are cute, just like your mommy. Now tell me, what is your mommy doing down there?” asked Dujun, smiling warmly at his son.

“Mommy was preparing breakfast when grandma came. And because of that, daddy need to go down and greet grandma because she had been asking ‘Where is your daddy? Why did he let your mommy do all the chores when he is so close to his due? Go and wake up your daddy or I’ll wake him’” and Hyungjoon did a perfect reenacted of his grandmother. Dujun laughs his heart out.

“Aigooo~ You are so adorable. I bet grandma must be furious if she knew you copied her,” teased Dujun and Hyungjoon just grinned.

“I know daddy wouldn’t do that because you love me,” Hyungjoon gave a pecks on Dujun nose.

“You know me too well,” chuckled Dujun. “Let me get ready. I’ll be downstairs in short time,” Dujun ruffled his son hairs and headed to bathroom. He smiles when thinking about how perfect his life right now with Hyungjoon and Junhyung, also Junhyung acceptance on his mother.

 

*****

“How are you doing, Junhyung-ah?” asks Mrs. Yoon.

“I’m doing fine umma. He just loves to kick me hard,” chuckled Junhyung while caressing his protruding stomach.

“May I?” asks Mrs. Yoon.

“Of course, umma. He’s your grandson,” smiles Junhyung warmly and Mrs. Yoon was so closed to tear up.

“Hey little boy inside, I’m your grandmother. Don’t hurt your mother too much okay? I’ve done so many bad things toward him so please help me, okay?” utters Mrs. Yoon. Junhyung just smiles. He admitted that it took him almost 3 years after Hyungjoon birth for him to forgive his mother-in-law. They – as in Dujun and him – almost lost Hyungjoon, thanks to his mother-in-law actions.

“Umma, it’s all in the past. I already forgave you,” said Junhyung soflty, holding his Mrs. Yoon hands.

“But still, I almost killed Hyungjoon. And if I ever did, I bet Dujun will hate me for the rest of his life,” sighs Mrs. Yoon.

“But you are not. Hyungjoon was safe and he even grew up healthily and actively too,” chuckles Junhyung. Soon after, Hyungjoon approaches them while running with both of his hands full with his dearie Pikachu plush and Larva plush.

“Grandma! I succeed in waking daddy up! He’s showering right now,” smiles Hyungjoon proudly.

“Aigooo~~ You are my wonderful grandson,” said Mrs. Yoon while ruffling the boy hairs.

“Mommy, can I talk to Angel?” asks Hyungjoon.

“Angel?” Mrs. Yoon eyes Junhyung and the latter only smiles.

“Yes you can dear. But I don’t know whether your angel brother is sleeping or not,” replied Junhyung.

“It’s okay. I just want to talk to him. He must be lonely inside there since there is no one. Hi Angel! I’m your hyung, or maybe oppa if you are a girl. Anyway, how are you doing? Did mommy eat delicious foods for you? If you want something, just let mommy know. Daddy and I will find anything you want so please grow healthily and big, okay? I love you, Angel!” Hyungjoon finishes his monologue with his still unborn baby brother with a kiss on Junhyung stomach. “Sleep tight, Angel,” utters Hyungjoon. Dujun who happened to witness the scenes smiles with watery eyes. He really amazed with Hyungjoon affections towards his little brother.

“Morning Umma! Morning baby!” greets Dujun. He kissed both his umma and Junhyung on the cheeks.

“Why are you woke up so late? And how can you let Junhyung do all the house chores when he is already 7th months pregnant?” nagged Mrs. Yoon. Junhyung only smiles while Dujun already pouting.

“Not that every day I let Junnie do the house chores. Plus, he keeps telling me he’s bored without doing nothing,” says Dujun trying to defend himself but of course, it was useless since his mother already has a soft spot for Junhyung.

“No excuses! Remember that bearing child is not an easy task so you should help your wife,” says Mrs. Yoon strictly.

“Naeeee~~ I will help Junnie a lot after this,” grinned Dujun. Mrs. Yoon just rolled his eyes.

“You never grew up. You are going to be a daddy of two soon,” nagged Mrs. Yoon again.

“it’s okay. Junnie still love me, right baby?” Dujun winks to Junhyung and it managed to make the latter blushes. Mrs. Yoon smiles to their sweet acts that morning.

“Aigooo~ I should go and meet doctor soon. I’m afraid that I might consumed to much sugar just by watching you guys,” teased Mrs. Yoon. Both Dujun and Junhyung blushed at the statement.

“I want to follow you too, grandma! Because Hyungjoon had witnessed so many sugary acts between mommy and daddy,” grinned Hyungjoon innocently. Junhyung glared at his son but Hyungjoon just feign innocent.

“Shall we eat? I’m hungry~” whined Dujun.

“Hyungjoon too! My tummy is hungry! He wants to eat a lot today,” pouted Hyungjoon and somehow his pout is a photocopy of Dujun pout.

“And now we have 2 big boy pouts in the house~” sighed Mrs. Yoon. Junhyung only laughs. He really loves his family. He loves his mother-in-law, he loves his son, Hyungjoon and he really loves his one and only husband, Yoon Dujun.

“I love you,” whispers Junhyung to Dujun when his mother-in-law was busy with Hyungjoon.

“I love you too, baby~” replied Dujun with a quick peck on the lips, making sure it doesn’t get caught by his mother and well, his super teaser son, Hyungjoon.

=================================================================================================================

finally, i managed to finish this thread. i'm sorry it took me long to update this. OTL

anyway, happy reading ^^

do leave a comment ^_^

27th October 2016, Thursday, 2147