Heartbeat - Part 1

2JUN Collections

“Hey,” a voice literally startled Junhyung who are busy day dreaming. He looked up and at instant his heartbeat play an unstable rhythm but its feel really wonderful.

“Are you okay?” the unknown yet man asked.

“Uhh? Err.. yes, yes, I’m fine,” Junhyung stammered, face flushed red.

“Hehehe… Cute,” a magic world that make Junhyung heart skip a beat.

“Pardon me? What were you said just now?” Junhyung asked.

“Nothing. Just forget it. By the way, I am Doojoon. Yoon Doojon,” Dujun offered his hand.

“Junhyung. Yong Junhyung,” Junhyung flashes his smile.

“Nice name. but may I call you Junnie? It sounds really cute to me,” Dujun winked. Again, Junhyung heart skip a beat. Junhyung cant help but blushed madly.

“huh? Errrr, as you wish then,” that’s the only sentence that Junhyung can form at that time.

“New student here?” Dujun asked again.

“Yes. Kind of. What course are you in?” Junhyung asked. He didn’t know why but his heart say he can trust this man. That’s the reason why he can open up so easily to a still-stranger named Dujun.

“Music. How about you?”

“Same. Well, I think we will meet more often,” Junhyung smilies. Dujun smiles too.

“Yes we will,” Dujun said.

“Okay then Dujun, I have to go now. I have class. Hope to meet you again,” Junhyung get up. He waves to Dujun who stay sit on the bench.

 

******

 

“You are early,” Yoseob, Junhyung close friend aka cousin chirped.

“Why? Cant I be early sometimes?” Junhyung stucked his tongue.

“Hahahaha… It’s really weird for The Yong Junhyung who really hates to study to be early in campus,” Yoseob said. Junhyung rolled his eyes. After a moment, his mind keep replaying the moment when he first met Dujun. When will we met again Dujunie? My heart keep searching for you…

“Oii! Are you okay? By the way, I heard that there will be a new lecturer. And if I’m not mistaken, he will teaches us too,” Yoseob happily informed Junhyung, who clearly lost in his own world. After not receiving any response from Junhyung, Yoseob become quadruple weird.

“Yahhhh!!!!!! Are you hearing me or not???!!!” Yoseob shout but not loud enough to attract people around.

“What??” Junhyung said, annoyed.

“You are weird,” Yoseob said.

“Yes I am,”

“Arrghhh!!! Don’t wanna talk with you,” Yoseob humph-ed and walk away, leaving Junhyung alone. Junhyung only stare at the fading back.

“Yahhhh!!!!!!!!! Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!” Junhyung shouted and run to get Yoseob. Without he realized, there is someone who watching him secretly. “He is definitely cute, as always,” the man uttered and smiled.

 

Days passed and Junhyung keep hoping that he will meet Dujun. He didn’t know why but his heart keep wanting Dujun. He himself confused with his heart. He feel like he had known Dujun for long. Really really really long. Yoon Doojoon, a name that feel really close to his heart.

“Yoseobie, can I ask you something?” Junhyung blurted. They were at the campus park, revising. Well, actually only Yoseob who are revising while Junhyung was busy finding the answer for his obsession towards Dujun.

“Just shoot,” Yoseob reply, hand still busy jotting down something.

“Am I in love?”

“Whattt??!!! Are you kidding me?” Yoseob who clearly surprised with Junhyung question cant help but to blink a few times.

“Am I in love? Why my heart keep searching for him? Why wheever I say his name, my heartbeat play a weird rhythm?”

“Who is he?” Yoseob asked. He silently thanked God for finally making Junhyung fall in love again, after he lost his first love. Well, it’s a long story. You better wait for Junnie to tell you himself.

“Dujun,” a name that make Yoseob speechless.

“Are you sure? Where did you met him?” Yoseob asked. He cant believe with what he just heard.

“Few days ago, somewhere here, around the campus. It’s hurt Yoseobie. It’s really hurt,” Junhyung said, eyes brimmed with tears.

“Heyyy… don’t cry,” Yoseob said and hug the latter, to comfort him. Now, he really wished Junhyung will remember that fated day. The day when he and Dujun were fated to part away…

 

=================================================================================================================

happy reading xDDDD

 

13th June 2015, 2310