Son

2JUN Collections

“What is this, Junhyung?” Dujun take a look at the pen-like device that Junhyung just shoved to him.

“That thing showing that I’m pregnant with your child,” utters Junhyung.

“Mwo?!”

*****

“Congratulations, Mr. Yong! You are 4 weeks pregnant,” says the doctor. Junhyung just sighed but Dujun looks lost.

“So I’m really expecting?” asks Junhyung.

“Yes, but why you two look not happy? You don’t want this baby?” asked the doctor. “If you don’t want it, I can schedule an appointment for abortion,” added her.

“No! He will not abort the baby. I won’t allow it,” said Dujun firmly. Junhyung just looks at Dujun.

“I’m glad to know! By the way, give this prescription to the pharmacy counter and they will give you what you need. Don’t forget to come for our next appointment next month,” smiled the doctor. After bowing, both Dujun and Junhyung leave the doctor office.

 

The drive home from the hospital feel so long. There are so many things going through Junhyung and Dujun mind since Junhyung pregnancy was confirmed. Both of them are not lovers in the first place. Dujun already engaged and going to get married soon. Meanwhile for Junhyung, let just say he was left hanging.

“What about your wedding?” asked Junhyung after the long silence.

“I don’t know,”

Junhyung sighs. “I can keep the baby if you want. Well, I want it too but I can keep it as a secret for your wife-to-be,” utters Junhyung.

“No. She needs to know. It is my child,”

“And mine too,” Junhyung rolled his eyes. Silence once again engulfed them.

 

*****

“Appa, is omma busy again?” asks Jaesoon with sad face.

“I’m sorry baby. Omma doesn’t feeling well. That’s why she can’t come today,” smiles Dujun softly. Yoon Jaesoon is his son but his wife never wants to accept Jaesoon wholeheartedly. And it has been 5 years already.

“Is omma doesn’t love me?”

“No dear. She loves you. It just she isn’t feeling well today. Now, what are you want to eat? Do you want to go out with Uncle Junnie?” asks Dujun softly.

“Can I? I want to stay at Uncle Junnie place. May I, appa?” asks Jaesoon with hopeful eyes. Dujun smiles tenderly.

“Of course dear. You know Uncle Junnie would loves to have you as his company,” Dujun ruffles his son hairs. But deep inside, he feels sorry for Jaesoon because he cannot even call his so-called Uncle Junnie as his mother. Yes, Jaesoon is their son. Junhyung and Dujun son.

“Appa, stay with me and Uncle Junnie. I feel like I have a complete family when I’m with Uncle Junnie and you,” smiles Jaesoon and Dujun heart clenches at that.

“I can’t baby. I’m sorry. I need to take care of your omma,” smiles Dujun apologetically.

“It’s okay appa. As long as I’m with Uncle Junnie, I’m happy. Now, let’s go to Uncle Junnie house. Palli~~~~” Jaesoon jumps excitedly.

 

“Awww~ Hi my Jaesoonie~~ I’ve been missing you so much~~” said Junhyung and hug the latter.

“I miss you too, Uncle. I’m sorry. I’m busy with my school performance,” grins Jaesoon. Junhyung ruffles his hair.

“I know you were busy. Now everything is over, so wanna have some fun with me?” asks Junhyung. Dujun just watch how Junhyung and Jaesoon interact. He couldn’t deny that Jaesoon already has a soft spot for Junhyung in his life. And so does Junhyung. He feels bad for separating both mother and son. If he wasn’t that selfish 5 years ago, maybe he would have a happy life with Junhyung and Jaesoon.

“Dujun? Are you okay?” asks Junhyung when Dujun seems to be so deep in thought.

“Uh? What?”

“Are you okay? You look kind of troubled?”

“Ahh~ Nothing. Everything is fine. I’m sorry for leaving Jaesoon with you again. Things aren’t going right in the house,” says Dujun.

“It’s okay. At least he is safe with me. You don’t have to worry,” smiles Junhyung softly and Dujun was awestruck.

“I’m sorry,” blurts Dujun.

“Uh? Sorry?”

“Because of me, you have to separate from your own son,” utters Dujun slowly, cautious if Jaesoon would eavesdrops their conversation.

“Dujun, we promised not to talk about this, right?” retorts Junhyung. Dujun could see the sadness in Junhyung eyes and it make him feel bad even more.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you mad. It just I feel sorry for Jaesoon. He never gets true mother love. Eunhye never loves him. She hates him,” sighed Dujun.

“She’s your wife. I know what she feels tho. She must be feeling betrayed,”

“I’m sorry,” says Dujun again. He totally feels regretted. He already broke Junhyung heart, and now he also breaks Eunhye heart.

“Don’t think too much. Go and solves your problem with Eunhye, okay? Don’t worry about Jaesoon. He can stay with me for a while. Plus, his school holiday already begins right? So don’t worry. He will be save with me,” assures Junhyung, patting Dujun shoulder softly.

“Okay. I shoud go home or she would throw tantrums again. See you again, Jun. Tell Jaesoon that I love him,”

 

*****

“Meeting your secret lover again?” snorts Eunhye.

“Don’t start a fight. I’m not in mood,” utters Dujun.

“Why? You can’t get into his pants?”

“Eunhye!”

“Why??!! Am I wrong? Then why are you getting home so late?”

“I’m sending Jaesoonie to Junhyung place,”

“See, you met him again!” rants Eunhye.

“Can we just called it of? I’m tired of your useless rant,” sighed Dujun.

“I won’t stop! You have to choose. Me or Jaesoon and him?”

“What? Are you out of your mind? Jaesoon is my son. Junhyung is his mother,”

“But I’m your wife!” retorts Eunhye.

“Can you try to accept Jaesoon as your son? Why so hard?”

“Why so hard you asked? You dared to impregnant Junhyng when we were engage and you want me to accept Jaesoon like nothing happen? Please Dujun, I will never accept him,” utters Eunhye. “Dujun-ah, I’m tired of this. I love you but I don’t think I can live with you anymore. Just please, please let me go. I don’t want to continue this marriage anymore. Not when you aren’t loving me like you used,” added Eunhye.

“What do you meant, Eunhye-ah?” asks Dujun, mind goes numbs with Eunhye words.

“Let’s get divorce. And I want you to sincerely making up with Junhyung. You love him. I realized it long ago since he was pregnant with Jaesoon. I’m sorry because I’m selfish. I thought we could make it but I’m wrong,” sobs Eunhye.

“I’m sorry Eunhye-ah. I failed you,” Dujun reaches for Eunhye hands and hold it tight.

“It’s okay, Dujun-ah. I want you to be happy and your happiness is not with me. Go back to your family. Make up all the time lost with Junhyung and Jaesoon. Don’t forget to tell Jaesoon that Junhyung is his biological mother, not me. I will get the paper ready as soon as possible. Thank you for marrying me even though you never touch me. I’m sorry and goodbye, Dujun-ah,”

 

“Uncle, why did I feel a strong connection with you?” asks Jaesoon when they are watching some cartoons movie on the TV.

“Huh? Why you say that, hm?”

“Because I always feel happy when I’m with you. Plus, we have the same lips shape!” utters Jaesoon happily. Truthfully, Jaesoon lips also shaped in love shape, just like Junhyung’s.

“I’m fell honoured that you feel happy when with me. Now tell me what are you doing today? Is omma is good to you?”

“Omma is not good but not bad to me too. It’s complicated. I often hear omma and appa fighting but I never knew what they were fighting for,” shrugged Jaesoon.

“Omma and appa, do they always fight with each other?” asks Junhyung.

“Almost every day but I just ignore it. Sometimes I play with my iPad to block all their shouts,” tells Jaesoon again.

“Aigooo~ You must have been in a bad situation. I’m sorry, Jaesoonie,” Junhyung kissed his son on the crown. He feels guilty towards his son.

“It’s okay uncle. It wasn’t your fault. Let’s sleep uncle. I already feel sleepy,” and as a que, Jaesoon yawns. Junhyung chuckled at his son antics.

“Arasso. Let’s sleep. Plus, its already late,” smiles Junhyung before both of them headed towards Junhyung bedroom. It just took exactly 10 minutes for Jaesoon to fall asleep. And just as Jaesoon already in his dreamland, Junhyung received an unexpected visitor. The person he wished he doesn’t want to encounter, Eunhye, Dujun’s wife.

 

“Eunhye-ah. Come in,”

“No, it’s okay. It’s already late. Where’s Jaesoon?” asked Eunhye.

“He just fall asleep. What brings you here? It would be proper if we talk inside?”

“No, it’s okay Junhyung-ah. I just want to apologized to you. I’ve stolen what’s yours and now I’m returning it,” says Eunhye calmly.

“What do you mean, Eunhye-ah?” Junhyung heart beats faster.

“I know Dujun always has his eyes on you, since you were pregnant with Jaesoon. I’m getting divorce with him. I will get the paper ready as soon as possible. I’m returning Dujun to you. Even though you said you don’t even love Dujun but I know deep inside your heart, you do love him. Please take care of him, make him happy and let Jaesoon know that you are his mother, not me. I’m sorry for taking your son from you. I’m really sorry Junhyung-ah,” sighed Eunhye.

“Eunhye, this is not funny,” utters Junhyung.

“And I’m not joking. I have think about this for long. This is the best for us. Please accept Dujun back and live happily. I will always pray for you. And thank you for borrowing me Dujun,” smiles Eunhye sincerely.

“I should go first. Thanks and take care, Junhyung-ah,” said Eunhye before she left, leaving Junhyung alone with a lot of things going through his mind.

 

*****

“Hi!” greets Dujun, trying to sound usual but Junhyung can sense the awkwardness in his tone. A month has passed since Eunhye outburst and Dujun was officially a divorcee.

“Hi. I’m sorry,” utters Junhyung. “Come in,”

“Where’s Jaesoon?”

“He’s sleeping. He’s quite feverish but I already give him medicine. if his fever still high, I’ll bring him to hospital,” informs Junhyung.

“Can I see him first before we talk?” requests Dujun.

“Yeah, sure. He’s in my room,”

 

“So, Eunhye did come here?”

“Hmm. Yes, she did. Seriously, what had happened between the two of you?”

“I don’t even know, Junhyung-ah. You can call me bastard or whatever but I’m really thankful for her. I’m a coward. I’m afraid with my own feelings,” sighed Dujun.

“She want us to get back. She wants us to live as a family again,” utters Junhyung.

“I know. She also asked me the same thing. So what do you think?” asks Dujun. Junhyung sighs before answering.

“I know Jaesoon was a mistake but I don’t want to see him suffer anymore. I knew he was mentally suffered because he never gets motherly loves. So for the sake of Jaesoon, I’m in. I want him to be happy. He’s my son and I’m his mother. I would do anything to make him happy,” reply Junhyung.

“Uncle? You are my mom?” asks Jaesoon while hugging his Pikachu plushie.

“Jaesoonie. When did you wake up, hmm?” Junhyung caresses Jaesoon head.

“You are really my mom, Uncle?” asks Jaesoon again, eyes brim with tears. Junhyung looks up to Dujun, silently asking his help.

“Jaesoon-ah, here me carefully okay?” asks Dujun softly. Jaesoon only nodded his head.

“Uncle Junnie is not your uncle like you knew. He actually your mother. I was the one who asked him to give you to me, thinking that omma will accepts you but she never did,”

“Then, I want to live with mama! I don’t want to go home. Can I live with mama, appa?” asks Jaesoon, sobbing.

“Dear, come here,” says Junhyung softly. Jaesoon launches himself to hug Junhyung tightly.

“I was right. I knew that you are somehow related to me. Mama, I missed you~” cries Jaesoon and it makes both Junhyung and Dujun heart clenched.

“Don’t leave me anymore, mama. I want to stay with you,” asks Jaesoon again.

“Shhhh~ Don’t cry baby. I’m sorry okay. I promise I will not leave you again. And yes you can love with me. You are my son and I love you so much,” says Junhyung while patting Jaesoon back softly, soothing him.

“Appa, let’s live together with mama,” blurts Jaesoon after he was calmed. Junhyung was taken aback but Dujun only smiled.

“You have to asks mama for that,” smiles Dujun smugly.

“Are both of you scheming something behind me?” asks Junhyung, shooting daggers glare towards Dujun.

“Appa said I need to help him in getting mama back so I just did what I think I should. But all the crying just know were real. I really miss you, mama,” pouted Jaesoon.

“I’m sorry. I love you,” Junhyung kisses Jaesoon cheeks.

“Mama, let’s live together, neh?” asks Jaesoon with puppy eyes.

“Jun, let’s start together?” added Dujun. Junhyung looks at Dujun and Jaesoon simultaneously before smiling.

“For the sake of the people I love, I would say yes. Let’s live together and start again,” smiles Junhyung. He hopes Dujun will get his message.

“Yeay!! I love you, mama! And appa loves you too! He confessed to me when he thought I was sleeping before,” smirks Jaesoon and Dujun feels like hiding himself.

“Oh? So appa loves me, eh?” smiles Junhyung cheekily. Dujun can feel his face heated up.

“it’s true, mama. Appa said, he was too egoistic before. And he really regretted for taking me from you,” tells Jaesoon again.

“Oh really? Then should we punish appa?”

“Yah~ Yah~ You two, don’t you dare to do anything to me,” threatens Dujun but both Junhyung and Jaesoon only smile smugly.

“Come on appa! Kisses wouldn’t harm, right?”

“On three, okay? One, two, three!!” and both Jaesoon and Junhyung running towards the shrinking Dujun on the couch.

“I love you, appa!” Jaesoon kiss Dujun on the left cheeks.

“Let’s start over, Doo,” and Junhyung kissed Dujun on the corner of his lips.

“Oh my God! Both of you are going to die!” Dujun shout out loud due to the embarrassment. Junhyung and Jaesoon giggle seeing Dujun was shy to the core. It was Dujun fate to have a troublemaker husband-to-be and a troublemaker son.

=================================================================================================================

updated !

i hope you guys enjoy this update.

no proof read so please bear with my typo as well as my imperefect grammar.

by the way, i've changed my username to zaty_dj32 ^^

alo, to commemorate 100 subbies for this story, i will post another new story featuring 2jun, of course.. keke

stay tuned !

Sunday, 6th November 2016, 0040