Pulse - End

2JUN Collections

“Yah! Why are you passed out just now?” asked Yoseob when Dujun finally woke up.

“Where is he?” asked Dujun, eyes darting everywhere to find that one person.

“Who?”

“The doctor?”

“You mean Dr. Yong?” asked Yoseob. Dujun nodded.

“He’s gone to his ward visit. Do you know him?” asked Yoseob directly. Dujun sighed.

“Yes. Very much. He’s my long crush,” said Dujun. Yoseob gasped.

“What??! He’s your crush? The one that you always talked?” asked Yoseob, still couldn’t believe with the facts unfold before him.

“Yes. I once asked him out but you know, he didn’t even answer me so I assume he rejected me,” told Dujun.

“You gotta tell me the whole story. Nope, you gotta tell us the whole story tonight. Let’s go, before you faint once again,” smirked Yoseob. Dujun rolled his eyes.

 

*****

“Hey~” greeted Dujun to his bandmate. Kikwang and him are now at the recording site for a sport variety show. Their theme sport for this time is soccer. Being a soccer maniac himself, he cannot turn down the offer.

Hey hyung! Are you okay? You look a little pale,” commented Kikwang.

“Ani~ I’m fine. Maybe because I lack of sleep, that’s why I look quite pale,” Dujun gives Kikwang a reassuring smile.

“Okay but if you are not feeling good, tell the staffs,” said Kikwang. Dujun just nodded to Kikwang remarks. That day, they had to play a soccer against foreigner team and they are so freaking good. Dujun is beyond happy when he managed to scores despite the almost pro opposing team.

“Hyung!!! You scored!!!” beamed Kikwang when Dujun managed to score his second gold during the game.

“I’m so happy~” shouted Dujun, jumping all around. Soon, the game finally over and their team won by a mere score. But winning is still a winning.

Dujun and Kikwang walk together before suddenly Kikwang heard a loud thud.

“Dujun hyung!!!”

“Bring Dujun outside! Someone please call Dr. Yong!!” shouted their manager while Kikwang and him moving Dujun out of the field.

 

Dujun moves in his sleep when his arm feels sore. He tried to crack open his eyes but shut it immediately when the light invades his eyes. Trying once again, he finally managed to open his eyes and scans throughout the room.

“Good, I’m at the hospital again,” sighed Dujun. He soon found the cause of the soreness on his arm. The IV drip. He was trying to sleep when the door creaks open and there he saw Yong Junhyung.

“How are you feeling?” asked Junhyung, maintaining his professional tone.

“Quite dizzy and my arm sore because of the drip,” said Dujun, sounds a little whinny. Junhyung let out a sigh. He pulls the chair beside Dujun bed and sit down.

“You are stubborn,” blurted Junhyung.

Nehhh??” Dujun looked at Junhyung.

“I know you love to work hard but could you take care of your health first? When is the last time you eat your meal?” questioned Junhyung. Dujun just lowered his head. He somehow feels submissive towards Junhyung.

“Finish the drip then I’ll take you out to eat. No excuses,” said Junhyung. Before he manages to get out of the room, Dujun grips his wrist.

“Stay,” muttered Dujun.

“You want me to stay? Why?” asked Junhyung, confused.

“Just stay,” said Dujun slowly. Junhyung sighs. Instead of sitting on the chair, he sits on the bed side.

“Okay, now what?” asked Junhyung, facing Dujun.

“Why are you so caring about me?” asked Dujun, looking straight into Junhyung eyes. Junhyung heart skips a beat.

“Firstly because you are my client. Secondly, can’t I care about you?” retorts Junhyung.

“Do you like me?” Dujun question caught Junhyung off guard.

“Answer me, please?” plead Dujun when Junhyung was silent. Junhyung out a heavy sigh.

“I like you too,” admitted Junhyung, lowering his head.

“They why didn’t you answer me back then?”

“That’s because I will move away from Korea. I don’t want to hurt you and your feelings,” confessed Junhyung.

“So you weren’t in Korea all these times?” Junhyung nodded.

“We move to States. My dad got a job offer and he accepted it. My family are still there but I insisted to come back to Korea, even by my own,” said Junhyung.

“Why?” asked Dujun.

“Because I miss you?” replied Junhyung, blushes at his own confession. Dujun soon smiled.

“Can we start over?” asked Dujun. Junhyung nodded his head shyly.

“Come here,” Dujun opens his arms. Junhyung was hesitated at first but he launches himself to hug Dujun nevertheless.

“Don’t leave me hanging like that ever again, okay?” Junhyung nodded his head.

*****

Beast was on a variety show and so does Junhyung because he was one of the panels of the show.

“Okay, now, let’s play a game. We will look at your heartbeat rate. Junhyung-ssi, could you please monitor their heartbeats?” asked the MC. Junhyung gladly comply. After getting all the device ready and each of the Beast wears it, he turns on the monitor of each member.

“Let’s start a game. We will know if one of you are secretly in a relationship or not,” teased the MC. Beast members groan at the statement. Junhyung on the other side was chuckling.

“Let’s start with the leader, Dujun-ssi!” said the MC. Dujun glances over Junhyung for a second before turns back his attention towards the MC.

“Ah by the way, each member will have a chance to ask Dujun one question. Remember, if you manage to make the highest heartbeats, the said member will win,” grinned the MC. Dujun literally face-palm.

“I’ll go last,” grinned Yoseob. “I’ll start first,” said Dongwoon, their maknae.

“Okay, you may start Dongwoon-ssi,” cued the MC.

“Hyung, do you hate me?” asked Dongwoon. Dujun shook his head.

“No, I’m not. Sorry if I failed to be a good hyung for you,” said Dujun. Junhyung monitors Dujun heartbeat closely. He knew one secret though. Dujun will get hyperventilated if his heart suddenly beating at a high rate and he really hope Dujun won’t experience it today.

“Dujun hyung doesn’t lie. His heartbeat remains calm,” commented Kikwang.

“I will leave Beast,” said Hyunseung. All of them were surprised with sudden statement. Dujun heartbeat rise quite high but still under control. Junhyung keep a close eye on Dujun, observing his actions.

“Are you serious, Hyunseung?” asked Dujun. Hyunseung grinned instead.

“Just kidding. Since I don’t have any question so I just blurted out anything that come across my mind,” said Hyunseung. All of them sigh in relieve.

“I saw Dujun heartbeat rose up just now but its already back to normal,” said the MC. “Kikwang,” added the MC. Kikwang comes forward.

“Hyung, will you mind if I date Dongwoon?” grinned Kikwang. Dujun rolled his eyes instead.

“Date whoever you want. I don’t care as long as you guys behave,” warned Dujun. Kikwang grinned.

“Then we are going to be fine, Woonie,” said Kikwang to Dongwoon. Somehow, Dongwoon blushes when Kikwang hug his arm. Some of the stuffs chuckled to see the cute Kiwoon moments.

“Okay next is Yoseob-ssi,” said the MC. Yoseob grinned playfully.

“Do you have someone that you love?” asked Yoseob. Dujun was startled. So does Junhyung.

“I have,” sighed Dujun. He tried to calm himself. He knew well, if he failed to make his heartbeat back to normal, he’ll get hyperventilated which he positive he’s at the verge of it now. Junhyung keep monitoring Dujun heartbeats. Somehow he feels uneasy. Dujun looks calm but the monitor said otherwise. His heartbeat is increasing rapidly.

“Look, Dujun heart beating fast. That’s mean he really has someone one he loves!” exclaimed Kikwang. Yoseob smirked because he knew the said man.

“Dujun!!” shouted Junhyung when he saw Dujun was having a hard time breathing. All of the staffs become aware of the situation. Junhyung rushes to Dujun.

“Hey, look at me,” said Junhyung softly while holding Dujun shoulder, in order to calm him a bit. The filming was put into a halt immediately when the situations become serious.

“I… Can’t.. Breath..” stuttered Dujun.

“Breath slowly. Think of something fun, something beautiful or something that you love,” said Junhyung. He still trying his best to stabilized Dujun pulse.

“It’s suffocating,” whined Dujun. Junhyung took his last resort. He hugs Dujun while patting his back.

“Shhh~ I’m here. Everything will be fine,” whispered Junhyung when he felt his shoulder was damps with Dujun tears.

“I’m tired,” whined Dujun softly. Soon after, Dujun was limp on Junhyung.

 

 

“Yahhh~ Why don’t you tell me you have a weak heart?” asked Hyunseung once Dujun woke up from his sleep.

“I’m sorry. I never thought this will happen,” said Dujun. Hyunseung sighed.

“Don’t let this thing happen again. You scared us, you know,” added Hyunseung. “And how the hell Junhyung know about this?”

“I have his health record,” said Junhyung.

“Oh yes, you are our doctor. Of course you have read everything about us. Pabo me,”

“I’m sorry hyung,” said Yoseob apologetically. Dujun just smiled at the visual maknae.

“It’s okay Yoseob. It’s not entirely your fault,” smiled Dujun.

“Let’s leave. Give Dujun some time to rest,” suggested Kiwang and all of the agreed. Now, Junhyung and Dujun are left alone.

“Don’t you dare to scare me like that ever again,” said Junhyung, Dujun sighed. He patted the empty spot beside him. Junhyung silently move towards the spot and land beside Dujun.

“I’m sorry. I promise I will not let this happen again,” said Dujun, apologetically.

“Lucky that I’m there or else you might get heart attack,” said Junhyung.

“I know and thank you,” Dujun kissed Junhyung on top of his head. Junhyung sigh, feels content.

“I love you so please don’t leave me,” pouted Junhyung. Dujun chuckled.

“Then you have to always monitor my pulse,” teased Dujun.

“Don’t worry, I already expert at that. I even know your heartbeat when you are missing me, when you are loving me or when you hate me,” grinned Junhyung innocently. Dujun chuckled.

 

“Seems like they really have a thing together,” commented Hyunseung once he was done peeking at the said couple.

“I told you before but guys didn’t believe me. Dujun hyung even fainted when he saw Dr. Yong for the first time,” Yoseob rolled his eyes.

 

=================================================================================================================

i don't know why it ends like this.. OTL OTL OTL

2nd August 2016, Tuesday, 2337